Jane and The Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor turned towards Jane to give her easier access to her most intimate place, allowing the twos eyes to meet as Jane stayed laying on her side. The look shared between them was powerful. Lust and want exchanged between them, years of repressed need bubbling to the surface. Jane couldn't take it and leant down to press her soft lips against Eleanor's. She froze at first, but quickly melted against the 'poor girl's' soft face, returning the kiss with a hungry fervor. It was messy and clumsy, their hair getting in each other's faces, their teeth colliding gently, but the passion was unparalleled and as their breathing got heavier and heavier, neither of them wanted to stop.

The kiss was only broken by Jane sliding a thin digit inside of Eleanor, causing her head to quickly tilt back and her back to arch as her eyes rolled and a guttural moan tumbled from her lips. Jane couldn't believe how tightly her finger was being squeezed. The heat radiating from Eleanor's pussy was immense, only matched by her wetness. As Jane started to slowly slide her finger in and out the farmhouse was filled with wet, squelching sounds as Eleanor moaned and groaned lustily, eyelids fluttering as she stared at the girl who just the day before she had viewed as a pitiful commoner. Jane pressed her forehead to Eleanor's as a wicked thought crossed her mind. "Imagine if Astrid could see you right now," she said huskily as she bit her lip, "she wouldn't believe it, the 'poor scum' fingering her best friend."

Eleanor laughed between moans, "She wouldn't! But if I'd have known how good this would...fuck...feel...I would have been friends with you sooner!"

"Oh really?" Jane asked teasingly as she added a second finger into Eleanor, now that she had become suitably stretched by her ministrations. "I always knew you were a little slut!"

"Stop talking and fucking kiss me!" Barked back Eleanor, desperation dripping from every word.

"Ask nicely, and I might think about it," Jane teased.

"Please, please...please...fuck...pleeeeeeaase!" She begged.

"Mmm, good girl," Jane growled, leaning down to kiss her aggressively as her fingers continued to delve deeper and deeper inside of her former tormentor.

As they kissed Jane felt Eleanors body go stiff, her hungry lips stopped returning the kiss and suddenly she let out a primal scream. Her body twitched and convulsed, her tight hole clamping onto Jane's fingers as her body rocked and shook violently. She was cumming, hard, almost as if she had never orgasmed before in her life. Jane held her body close to Eleanor's as she moaned and swore and twitched. It took a few minutes, but finally her body was still, eyes still clamped closed as she breathed heavily.

"Fuck..." Eleanor finally managed to say.

"Did that really just happen?" Jane asked timidly as her cheeks flushed red.

"It did," she replied, leaning up to kiss Jane softly. "Thank you."

The two held each other close, feeling the warmth of the other's body, listening to their soft breathing as they each slowly recovered from their exertion. Their bliss was interrupted by a thick, Scottish accent shouting in the distance.

"Girls! Girls! Eleanor? Jane? Where are you?"

"Oh fuck, it's Tim!" Eleanor exclaimed as they both scrambled away from each other. Eleanor pulled her underwear back into place and straightened her skirt, the fabric of her panties becoming soaked with her arousal immediately. She used her fingers to try and straighten out her hair, which had become a tangled sweaty mess after her unexpected tryst. On the other side of the room, Jane was suddenly aware of how wet her fingers were with Eleanors juices, a wave of arousal running through her at the realization. She considered wiping her hands on her clothes, but worried Tim might smell it, so decided she only had one option. She raised her fingers to her mouth, sucking Eleanor's nectar into her hungry mouth. It was sweet, yet musky, a taste she had never experienced before, but one she wanted to sample again. Jane realized that she was incredibly wet, grateful for the multiple layers she was wearing to hide her obvious arousal. She looked up at Eleanor.

"Do I look ok?" She asked.

"You look great." Jane replied softly. To her surprise, Eleanor blushed at the compliment.

"You too." She replied, as they both shared a knowing smile.

Within a few seconds of this sweet moment, Tim was pushing open the door, a look of relief washing over his face as he saw them both safe and sound although both looking a little red in the face.

"I'm so glad I found you guys! Are you both ok?"

"Yeah, fine..." Eleanor muttered. Tim's sudden intrusion made both girls feel incredibly self-conscious as they stood on opposite sides of the room.

They packed up their things and Tim drove them back to the hotel, neither of them speaking on the journey home. They each grabbed their bags, thanking Tim for coming to their aid, before heading to their rooms, unsure what to do, what to say, how to feel.

Jane tried to read, to look over the photos they had taken the day before, but she couldn't concentrate. What had happened up at the Loch didn't seem real. Was it just because of the situation they were in? Had she always been attracted to Eleanor? After a couple of hours, her thoughts were finally interrupted as Jane's phone pinged. A text, from Eleanor. She opened the message, hands shaking, afraid of what it would say.

'This morning was incredible. I'll talk to Astrid when we get back, you don't have to worry about us picking on you any more. I think I owe you one though, want to come to my room tonight? ;)'

Jane smiled to herself, feeling a rush of arousal running through her body. Whatever she felt, she could work it out later. After what had happened that morning, she couldn't deny that she was insanely horny and in need of relief. She couldn't deny the idea of her former bully pleasuring her was a tantalizing one.

'You're right, you do owe me one! I'll sneak over after lights out ;)' This trip was going to end up being way more fun than she expected.

12