Jane Bets Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did and slowly, but steadily I pushed in without stopping until I was inside Jane's ass to my balls.

"Fuck! I don't believe you are actually all the way inside me. God, it's so big. Wait!" she screamed.

No shit! I had just taken her anal virginity. My hard cock was up her ass and it was three fingers wide. I bounced around a bit enjoying the tightness, looked down at her waiting for her to adjust to my size, and said, "Ready?"

And I started to fuck her sweet ass. Slow, long strokes, then faster and harder for at least ten minutes with Jane going to town on her clit and moaning deeply.

I pulled out and looked down into her gaping asshole, peering deep into her bowels that were ruby red and glistened with fluid unnaturally extended and exposed. Her stretched asshole was winking at me, begging me to finish her off. I did. I spit in her ass to lube it more. I plunged in and fucked that ass as hard as anything I have ever pumped.

Her ass was vice tight, clenching, furnace hot. Warmer than her pussy. It clamped down on me as I pistoned in and out.

The sound of our bodies slapping against each other echoed around the room, my swinging balls bounced back and forth smacking her empty vagina as Jane frantically worked her clit.

Suddenly the bed moved and kneeling in front of Jane was Chapman holding his hard, sizable cock in her face.

"Chapman, what the fuck are you doing?!"

"I thought I'd join in. Hell, it's not as if Jane hasn't sucked my cock before," and surprisingly, she opened her mouth and started to blow him.

"What the fuck? Welcome to the party. Come on. Let's split roast Jane."

We did. Chapman holding her head and fucking her mouth and throat with his long prick while I took my time fucking her tight backdoor feeling it squeezing me as I plunged deep within her smallest hole as Jane frigged her clit furiously bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

She jerked her head back and screamed, "Oh God! I've never felt so full," before Chapman shoved his cock back into her mouth.

We started to move in sync. Our cocks moving in and out together in her mouth and her ass. Jane was now moaning so loud, I thought we might wake the neighbors.

The ass doesn't lie. Hers began to clench and spasm, clamping down harder and tighter on my shaft.

"Jim, she's going to cum, I can feel it. I hope you're ready too."

And she bucked low and hard, and Jane started cumming screaming for Jesus, and actually started crying as her ass spasmed and pulsed over and over and over on my cock.

I started to shoot a ton of hot, milky sperm deep into Jane, painting her insides with my spunk, soaking her bowels with eight, nine large shots of cum until my balls were finally drained for the night.

I heard a grunt and a "Fuck me!," looked up to watch Chapman cumming in Jane's mouth forcefully in what seemed forever. When he was done we all collapsed upon the bed, Chapman on his side and Jane under me with my cock still in her ass.

We were both still twitching. I stayed in her ass until the spasms stopped and slowly slid out as my cock finally began to soften my huge load leaking down between her legs and onto the sheets.

I was the first to speak.

"Chapman, I don't think that was part of the bet."

"Consider it my ante for next week's game."

I laughed and looked at Jane who was spent. Cum was leaking out of every orifice and all over her face, ass and thighs. It would be some time until her she'd be ready to even get up.

I stroked her head for a while, got up grabbing some fresh tissues out of the box Chapman had been using, and cleaned up her face, and what I could below the waist.

"Want me to pour another drink for you and run a bath?"

That produced a soft smile.

I looked around at the piles of pillows, clothes, underwear, tissues and various other things scattered all over the floor with a satisfied smile.

I started back to the counter to fix Jane that drink before running her bath.

I looked over to the bed, "Is next week's game over at Kenny's? What are the stakes...?"

I knew the answer, but asked anyway. I couldn't wait, and started the bath.