Jane Gets Her Brother

Story Info
Jane seduces her brother.
2.2k words
4.4
32.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,348 Followers

Chapter[jk1] 10

Guys and girls

About a week later, Jane told me how she got her brother to fuck her. It's kinda funny, and I'm going to tell it from her point of view since it gets fucked up otherwise. So, here ya go.

My boyfriend, Zack, the most amazing man I will ever know, has managed to have sex with every member of my family. He's bi, so it's no big deal. I suppose I should be mad I was the last one, but under the circumstances, coming in last got me first. So, at this point, dad and I have had sex, he's being really paranoid, and I know he wants it again, but we'll see. I had amazing first-time sex with my mom breaking her girl-sex cherry. Look out, Zack's mom, my mom, is on the prowl. That leaves my poor, clueless girl-virgin younger brother. Ha ha. This is going to be fun.

Zack told me that he got my brother into sneaking mom and my panties and using them to masturbate. Ha, halfway there already. So, I bate in my panties every morning, getting them nice and wet. Some mornings, I had Zack's load there too. Oh, so good. They all disappeared back later, though. Today was different. When I went into the bathroom to check the hamper, my thong was there, the wet one I left for Dereck, but now it had his cum on it. Not much. He must have shot before he could move it. I put it back on and went down for breakfast in just my thong and tee shirt. No big deal since both my parents have seen me naked recently but don't know the other has had sex with me. Confusing, huh? Anyway, they'll act like it's nothing.

Dereck's at the tall kitchen table when I come down in my long tee shirt. He's talking to dad. I brush his body to get his attention and then bend over to get the milk out of the fridge. I hear him snort and the slop of his cereal going back into the bowl. Mom scolds him. I stand and turn. As mom and dad look away, I mouth the words, 'thank you.' Oh, fuck did my brother's face go red.

Well, everybody did their thing for the day, and at bedtime, I left a note on my brother's bed. 'cum in your briefs and leave them in the bathroom. I'll leave my cummy thong. I'll wear yours if you wear mine.' So fucking kinky. Oh, I came so hard in that pink thong. It was soaked.

I always wake first. I left my thong, wet and still warm, in the bathroom, did my thing, and returned to my room. I heard Dereck go in, do his thing and leave. Now to see what happened.

My thong was gone. White briefs lying on top of the hamper. I could see the front was wet. I held them to my face. The pungent scent of man juice, my sibling's cum. I quivered as I slipped them on, letting the soaked gusset sit against my wet pussy. It's going to be a good day. I put on running shorts over Dereck's briefs and a tee. Down in the kitchen, as mom and dad weren't looking, I caught his eye and rolled the waistband down. His eyes bugged, and his mouth fell open. I nodded toward his shorts. He blushed, looked at mom and dad, then pulled his shorts down. He was wearing my thong. Almost there.

That night we had fun. Dereck seemed a little looser. I'd flash the waistband of his briefs. He'd smile nervously and do the same with my thong. He looked like he was half-hard all night.

At bedtime, he disappeared into his room. Oh, no, no. Not getting away with that. As his door shut. I opened it and slipped in. Dereck looked up in shock, his shorts open, my thong visible. "Sis, what are you doing?" His voice almost quivering. I leaned against the door.

"You have a good day, bro?"

Poor Dereck blushed so hard. His voice shaky. "Ummmm, yeah, I guess." His hand clenched his shorts. I think he wanted to keep this kinda secret. Too bad. I rolled down the waistband of my shorts. "Thank you, Dereck. I didn't think you'd do it."

Dereck fidgeting around. "I almost didn't. It's weird."

"I've been leaving you my wet panties. You seemed to like them."

"Um, I'm sorry, sis. That was wrong."

"Dereck, I know what you do with them. I like it. I like knowing my brother thinks I'm hot."

Dereck, the reality sinking in. "It's wrong, sis. But, yeah, I like it. I thought you were crazy about today, almost didn't do it. I mean, this is my sister. But you smell so good, and you asked.'

I pushed the waistband of my shorts down just a little, showing my brother's white briefs. I ran my finger along the waistband. "So, you masturbated and shot your cum in the gusset. Then left them for your sister to find."

Dereck getting braver now. "Yeah, but you asked.

"I did, and I've really enjoyed wearing them all day with your cum up against my pussy."

Dereck stared, his breathing deeper, reacting to my slutty talk.

"So, I guess I should return them to you. I apologize. I had to masturbate in them once or twice."

As Dereck stared, I shoved my shorts down and kicked them away. "Wha..what are you doing, sis?"

I looked him right in the eyes. "I'm returning your underwear, and I'll want mine back too."

I slipped my fingers under the elastic and pushed. His are a little big on me, so they fell right down to my knees. I had a short tee on, so my brother had no problem seeing my shaved pussy. He was gasping. I leaned over, picked them up, and moved closer, holding them out to him.

"Dereck, they're still warm. Our cum is in them."

Not paying attention, Dereck used the hand holding the shorts to take his underwear back. He moaned quietly as his hand felt the warmth, and his shorts dropped to his feet.

His nice hard cock stuck out of my thong, which I noticed had a lot of wetness in the front. Dereck came to his senses and tried to bend to get his shorts. I put my foot on them. "Too late, bro. I've already seen you. Now you get the rest". I flipped off my tee shirt.

We stood, nearly touching, face-to-face. Me smiling, Dereck still stunned, his cock dripping precum. I reached out and touched his face. "May I have my thong panty back?"

Half in a trance, Derek put his fingers in the waistband and slowly pushed my thong down while looking into my eyes. At his ankles, he stepped out and bent, picking it up and holding it out to me. I took it and pressed it to my face. "Mmmmm, smells like you, like us. Did you masturbate in these?"

Dereck's penis was rigid, dripping. As I spoke, it flinched. My brother whispered. "Three times. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. You smell so good."

I dropped the thong, moved closer. My brother's penis touched my skin, my belly, I nearly came. "I touched myself, fingered my pussy in your underwear. Know what I was thinking?"

"No', he rasped.

"I wanted to know what my brother's cock looked like, what it felt like cumming in my mouth."

Dereck gasped. "But you're my sister."

My hand brushed his cock. "What did you think about when you were stroking your cock, wearing your sister's cummy panties?"

Dereck just stared. I moved my hand, just touched his cock. He gasped. "Tell me, brother. Tell sis what you were thinking, seeing in your mind."

I could barely hear him. "Your pussy. I didn't know you shaved. Mom doesn't. I've never touched one. Your breasts are so perfect. And what it would feel like when you...."

I slowly dropped down till my face was at his cock. "When your sister what?" My hand on his upper thigh, almost touching him.

He fidgeted, stalled. "Tell your sister, Dereck. I need to know."

Dereck exhaled deeply, his body slacked a little. I had him.

"When my sister put my cock into her mouth. I came so hard imagining that."

I gently grasped the base of his cock, looked up into his eyes. "Imagining time is over, my brother. Give me your cum."

I slipped my mouth over his cock, and he came instantly. Far from being insulted, I exalted. I'd never made a guy cum that fast.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." Dereck whispered loudly as his penis pulsed in my mouth, bathing my tongue in his orgasm. I had a small orgasm just from the sensation. When he was done, I released him. He was blushing.

"I'm so sorry, sis."

Still on my knees, holding his cock, which wasn't fading much. "For what?"

"Um, I shot off in your mouth. I was too fast. You're my sister."

Stroking my brother's now re-hardened cock. "I wanted it. I told you. I knew you would be fast. I'm honored I made you cum fast. Now, when you fuck your sister, you'll last longer."

Dereck just stared at me. "Um, we're home. Mom, dad?"

I stood up and went to my brother's bed, laying out, spreading my legs. "They're in the other end and probably fucking, like we're going to do. Come on, Bro, fuck your sister like we both know you want to. Don't worry about being good. Just do it."

Dereck looked at me, and I saw it in his face. He flipped off his shirt, came over, and got between my legs. "You sure, sis?"

I held his cock up against my pussy. "Stick it in me, Dereck. I want your cock."

My brother leaned in and kissed me hard, clumsy but full of heat. He shifted, jammed his fat cock in my pussy. Fucking family sex is the best. Don't tell Zack. I came as Dereck's cock hit my cervix. He was panting.

"Can I cum in you, sis? I can't help it, sorry."

"Do it, bro. Fill my pussy. I'll stay all night."

My sweating, gasping brother rammed his cock in me, and I felt the warm rush of his release filling me. I came, too, gushing over his cock. What a fucking mess.

Dereck rolled off, landing half on me. We laughed. "You took my virginity, sis."

I reached over and toyed with his soft, messy cock. "Your girl virginity, you mean."

"What?"

I laughed. "Bro, I know about you and Zack. It's cool. Now you get the best of both. A boyfriend and a sister that never say no."

Dereck lay back and sighed. "Wow, what a life."

I rolled over on top of my sweaty brother. "We just have to be careful. Not sure how mom and dad would feel about incest."

I fought not to smile, knowing everything. Picturing Dereck fucking my father's ass, knowing how my dad's cock felt in me and how my mom's pussy tastes. But I had to play the game. It's just too much fun.

"Yeah, I guess so."

I knew Dereck was visualizing having sex with dad. Of course, he still thinks mom is above all this.

Dereck kissed me lightly, surprising me. "Did you mean that when you said you'd stay all night?"

I kissed my brother back, long, hot and hard. He was gasping when I let his mouth go. "Dereck, my brother, I'm sleeping right here tonight, and if you wake up, do whatever you want with me. I'm your fuck toy."

Eighteen-year-old brothers are hard. All the fucking time. I got no sleep. Dereck and I fucked in every position we could think of. He sucked my pussy and declared it was more fun than giving blowjobs. I licked his ass, and he licked mine. I came on his face, and he came on mine. We were disgustingly perverted. About four, we finally gave up and fell asleep, the sheets tossed off onto the floor.

I stirred, hearing the door open. I opened one eye. Mom, her face just inside the partially opened door, looking at her naked daughter, covered in dried cum, lying beside her naked son, with a boner. Our eyes met. She smiled and mouthed, 'I'm next.' We shared a silent laugh, and she slipped back out.

I rolled over and put my brother's hard pussy tasing cock in my mouth. Morning sex is good.

We showered together. Dereck is not as good as Zack at sensual bathing, but it was good.

As we were drying, I came up with an idea. "Okay, we wear each other's underwear from now on."

Dereck stood naked. As he listened, his cock grew. I reached out and gently held it. "No, bro, we can't. We have to go get breakfast. Here's your panties."

I'd slipped into my room and gotten a nice lacy pair. Dereck smiled. "You're kinky, sis."

I got a pair of his briefs out of his drawer. "This is only the beginning, bro."


[jk1]Chapter 10. jane and Dereck DONE.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,348 Followers