Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking out the door, Jane could see miles of farm land. They had turned off the highway onto a county road, miles from anywhere. She watched him rinse the bowl with bottled water, and stow it somewhere out of her line of sight. Another bottle of water was thrown into the cage, together with a pack of sandwiches.

Without another word spoken, the door was slammed shut, and they were soon on the road again. Jane sat hunched up in the corner of the cage. She was wondering if she had made a big mistake.

Jane seemed to take it all calmly. What it might take to frighten her, was difficult to know. The more dire the situation, the more it reinforced her lowly status as a mere slave. She became more content to let things happen, without a fight.

Damn and shit! These two hefty guys had come after Jane, not knowing she was there. If dad had sold Jane he would have told them his daughter was there, and to leave her at home. That meant they had kidnapped them, to be slaves. This boss they mentioned back at the house, he wanted Jane, but doesn't know about her.

'I'm sure your father has sold us to a decent master. He wouldn't sell us to just anyone, Lizzie,' Jane tried to reassure her. She wrapped her arms around Elizabeth and cuddled her.

'Maybe this is an elaborate game, dreamed up by dad,' Elizabeth said.

'He does like to indulge me,' Jane smiled, and stroked Elizabeth's hair.

One of the extensions came loose, so she began to groom her.

Elizabeth felt as though they were monkeys in a cage. Prize exhibits, to be shown off in a circus.

'Come and see the slaves perform. Main attraction, the Lesbian antics of two dumb blonds getting off on each other. Bet on the one to cum first,' Elizabeth angrily spat.

'Come on, Lizzie, it's not that bad. You can go back home once we are delivered. Whoever it is, can't keep you,' Jane told her.

'What if we're kept in a cage all the time, and can't get free? They might just take us out to fuck,' she protested.

'Your father wouldn't have sold us to someone cruel, would he,' Jane pointed out.

'No, I guess not. I'm just too tired to think straight,' Elizabeth said, sounding disheartened.

'That's right, Bob would make sure he was a responsible master. Someone who will look after us,' Jane smiled, continuing to fix Elizabeth's hair.

'Of course he would,' Elizabeth said.

'We'll have to be good slaves, to make sure we're not punished. I don't want to be punished for you being naughty,' Jane firmly said.

'I won't let you down, Jane. I'll try not to be so impulsive and get us into trouble,' Elizabeth said, with eyes slowly closing.

'You must promise to obey our new master, and not upset him. Just relax, and leave everything to our master. Let our master make the decisions, and obey him. It's as simple as that, and all will be well,' Jane said.

'Alright, Jane. I promise not to get you into any more trouble. I'll be a good girl, and obey our master,' Elizabeth sleepily said.

'Promise me you'll stay out of trouble, and obey your new master,' Jane said.

She was concerned that Elizabeth would do something silly, and have them both punished. It was so much better to give in, and leave things to those who knew what was best for them.

'Let me sleep, Jane. Alright, I promise to stay out of trouble, and obey our master,' Elizabeth promised.

'My master?' she drowsily murmured. 'What?'

'We've been bought, as slaves. You are a slave now, Lizzie,' Jane whispered in her ear.

'Slave, alright. Let me sleep,' Elizabeth murmured. Her eyes were closed, half way to dreamland.

'Promise me you'll be a good slave girl, and not get into trouble,' Jane insisted.

'Alright, I'll be a good slave girl,' Elizabeth sighed.

'He will keep us safe, if we are obedient slaves,' Jane mumbled, as she too fell asleep.

Both women slept fitfully with eyelids twitching vigorously, and limbs occasionally trembling.

***

Elizabeth was confused. She had no recollection of a flight to middle east, yet here she was, back in the country she had been working in. Hassan was an influential man, and had arranged with the government for them to dig in the ruins of an ancient city. The boss had often told her to keep him happy, by showing him their progress out on site.

Now she was in his stables, in a cage. Hassan was her new master!

'I'll not submit, never!' she shouted from the cage.

Suddenly appearing before her was the trainer, who shouted back at her, 'You are worthless, less than these thoroughbred horses, so learn your place, slave.'

He threw a bucket of cold water over her naked body. She was about to laugh at him, and thank him for the cooling shower.

Everything seemed to be happening so suddenly, it was difficult to keep up.

'Please Elizabeth, try and be an obedient slave. Like this you are less than one of his animals, and will be treated badly,' Jane sympathised.

Elizabeth peered through the bars, but her friend wasn't there. She wondered how long she could hold out against the trainer's ill treatment, and her friend's advice wearing her down . From a lack of food, and sleep, she felt close to defeat.

Elizabeth blinked, and found she was no longer in the stables.

'You've been a troublesome slave. I am glad to find you have learnt obedience, at last,' Hassan declared.

Right then she felt grateful to her master to be let out of her cage. Her head was lowered to the floor in supplication to her lord and master.

She didn't remember putting clothes on. She was wearing a harem girls outfit consisting of a filmy top, with diaphanous pantaloons. When he moved close to her, she lifted her head slightly, to kiss his feet.

'Very well, you can move into the slave quarters,' he said, and dismissed her.

She crawled backwards out of the room, murmuring her gratitude. She had been broken, and was now an obedient slave girl. It meant she would be well treated, and could leave all her worries behind. Jane would be pleased to see her, and she was looking forward to cuddling her tonight, after so often sleeping alone.

'You need to prepare yourself for this evenings guests,' the senior slave cajoled her.

She recognised the woman from that store where she pretended to buy Jane. What in hell was she doing here?

Elizabeth was unaccountably in a guest room, with head bowed, wondering how she had got there.

'I am here to serve you, master,' Elizabeth courteously spoke. Curiously her voice had changed to a light, feminine eastern accent.

'Very nice, indeed,' the Englishman said.

She knew he was admiring her lithe body, able to see everything through the transparent garments. It was a thrill exhibiting herself so blatantly to a stranger.

'Your slave girl is pleased you like it,' she humbly spoke.

'What now?' he asked.

'I am you're slave girl tonight, master. Your slave will attend you during dinner, and afterward, in your bed, master,' she said.

'The whole night?' he asked.

'The whole night, if you desire, master,' she said.

Her pulse had risen, and she was short of breath. It was demeaning knowing the arousal was from being trained as a sex slave.

When she looked at him again, she realised it was Humphrey, one of her students on the archaeology expedition! She was no longer an archaeologist, she was now a simple slave girl, ready to serve him. The thought of him identifying her, was alarming! It was embarrassing enough being his servant. Later, it would be absolutely humiliating, serving as his sex slave.

'So what will you do, all night?' he asked, with a smile on his lips.

'Whatever my master, desires,' she said, pushing her eastern accent harder.

She felt so small and insignificant, it might be possible to scurry away under the door. The all-over tan, and the extraordinary situation, prevented him from seeing who she was. Maybe she could serve him enough wine during dinner, he would become too drunk to want her later.

The next moment they were in a large room, richly decorated in an eastern style. She stood behind the group of three students, with their slaves, awaiting orders.

'The boss wants you Humphrey. I'll look after your slave,' Richard told him.

Richard's father part financed the dig, so he thought he was too important to take orders from her. He hit upon her the moment he arrived on site, but gave up after she put him down several times. She made it clear she was his supervisor, and the boss's assistant. The arrogant pest was the last person she wished to meet, especially under these circumstances.

'Your Humphrey's slave tonight,' Richard observed.

'Yes, master,' she said, with head bowed.

He took her chin in a strong hand, and lifted her head to look in her eyes. He then stood back to examine her.

'What are you doing here?' he asked.

'I'm one of Hassan's slaves, master,' she answered.

At that moment she realised that obedience was well ingrained into her mind. All she could do was stand there, letting him enjoy her naked body.

'I'll see Humphrey about swapping you for my slave,' he gleefully said.

'As you wish master,' is all she could say.

The thought of being this bastards sex slave for the night, was repulsive. He had a mean streak, and thought he could bully everyone because he was wealthy. Being in his bed would be dangerous, as well as degrading.

'That outfit doesn't cover anything at all does it, slave,' he smirked.

'As you say, master,' she responded.

'What will you do for me tonight, slave?' he asked.

'Anything you wish, master,' she said.

'Explain what you will do in bed, slave,' he demanded to know.

'My body is freely available for use, master,' she said. That was bad enough, but there was no choice, she had to give him details. 'Slave's lips, breasts, throat, asshole, and vagina are for your use, master. You may use this slave in any way you desire, master,' she said.

The dire dread she felt wasn't revealed for a single moment. She was a well trained, and obedient sex slave. As horrendous as it might be, she would serve his every whim.

Elizabeth didn't notice the others gathering around her, until they were there, commenting on her new role. She wanted to squirm with shame, only the training held her in place. She obediently bent over, with legs spread, knowing they could see everything between her legs. What made it worse, was that she was obviously on fire with desire.

***

Jane was wearing a silk designer gown in pale blue, matching her eyes. The sheath was made for her, and hugged her figure. Lounging in the back of a limousine with her new master, she sipped Champaign. They were on their way to the airport to be flown in his private jet to New York. He was going to show her off to friends, though he promised to buy her expensive finery, and jewellery.

She sat back gazing into her masters eyes. He kept her busy, and happy in bed. Though, that wasn't the only place they made love. He found all kinds of places to take her, and used all her places. She had fallen in love with him from the first time he gave her a wonderful orgasm.

She had never, ever, been so happy in her life.

***

The van pulled up, and the side door slid open. Jane and Elizabeth blinked their eyes from the sudden glare of slanted, early morning sunlight.

'I had the weirdest dream,' Elizabeth told Jane.

Before Jane could recount hers, they were ordered out of the van.

'We're here, get out,' Benny said.

The two men helped them out, and had to hold them up while their circulation returned.

'Come on, let's go,' Phil told them. He led them onto a concrete platform, and through a large doorway, into the delivery area of a large building,

***

Bob was looking out a window of the ward his brother shared with another patient.

'Is that Elizabeth and Jane?' he asked Charley.

Charley craned his neck, looking across the road. 'You must be missing them. You're imagining it,' he said.

'Why were they being manhandled out the back of a van, and marched into that building?' Bob mused out loud.

'Two illegal's were bundled into a van yesterday. Probably working in the kitchens,' Charley added.

'These were going in the wrong direction,' Bob pointed out.

'Maybe they owe money to the casino,' Charley said.

'That's a casino? Should of guessed you wouldn't be far from one,' Bob laughed.

'They both had long blond hair,' Bob shrugged.

'So?'

'Elizabeth has short hair,' Bob explained.

'Oh,' Charley said, which seemed to be the end of their conversation. They had nothing in common, despite being brothers.

Time went on for several heart beats, until Charley asked, 'Who's Jane?'

'She's moved in with me,' Bob stated, not intending to add more.

His brother wasn't interested anyway, he was just trying to make contact while they were together.

'I'm off in a couple of days, doc says I can go,' Bob threw in.

'Good, I mean good for you. I'm OK. Out in a few of days myself,' Charley gruffly added to the pot of emotion. The pot still looked paltry, hardly worth playing for.

***

They hadn't been driving, yet they were tired from a day and a half being jiggled around on a thin mattress. Sweaty and dishevelled, they stood before a man sitting behind a large desk.

He pointed at Jane, and said, 'I bought you, who's this?'

'I'm Elizabeth, and I understand English perfectly well,' she rudely spoke, pronouncing every word slowly, as though he were a foreigner, or a simpleton.

'Thanks! I'm from New York, so maybe you should speak clearly,' he jibbed.

He looked fiercely at them, and Elizabeth looked evilly back at him. Eventually he laughed silently, with just the lifting of his shoulders, and his eyes showing humour.

'You must be tired. A penthouse suite is available so you can use that. Get some sleep, and I'll see you later,' he stated.

A woman showed them out of the office, along a corridor, to an elevator. They stepped into a luxurious room, eyes roving everywhere, then stared at each other with pleasure.

'Enjoy! I suggest you get some sleep. You'll be working as waitresses later,' the woman said.

They turned to look at her, only to see the elevator doors close.

'We should do as we're told,' Jane said.

'We need to look for a means of escape,' Elizabeth retorted.

She toured the suite, distracted from her mission by the facilities. A bar, huge bathroom, a bedroom with an enormous bed, and a lounge with two large sofa's. Even the television was huge. There was no way they could jump from a window, as there were over ten floors to the ground. There was an escape door, that probably led to stairs. It was locked.

'You look happy with the gilded cage!' Elizabeth grumbled.

'It's fabulous, what's not to like?' she said.

'It's still a cage. We need to find a way out, for when we need to escape,' Elizabeth reminded her.

Jane was wondering if she wanted to escape. For her it wasn't so much escaping from anything, as returning to another master. She missed Bob, but this was another adventure, maybe more thrilling. The view toward the strip was fabulous. All those lights! This wasn't a main hotel on the strip, but it was the best hotel room she could have imagined.

'Look at these, Lizzie!' Jane exclaimed.

She was pointing at all the cosmetics, soaps and smelly things in the bathroom.

'Nice,' Elizabeth drily commented. 'We had best get some sleep. We can think things through better after a rest,' Elizabeth told Jane.

She noticed Jane wasn't deferring to her. She had a new master, so she was prepared to obey him, and fit into a new regime. Elizabeth was jealous though too tired to make it an issue. The new starched sheets were too tempting. They slid between them, and were soon in a deep dreamless asleep.

***

'Come on you two, get up!' Diane ordered.

The two slaves got out of bed, Elizabeth reluctantly, and Jane eagerly. They pulled on the clothes from home, wondering what was to happen to them. Elizabeth was keen to find a way out of the place, so keenly noted their route through the building.

Descending in the elevator, she noted there were no floor buttons, just a key turned to different settings. They walked along the same corridor, back to that man's office.

'Sit there,' Diane told Elizabeth.

She guided Jane into the office, shut the door behind her, and stood with arms folded, seemingly guarding Elizabeth. Neither of them spoke. Elizabeth was saving her vitriol for that man.

Jane stood before her new owner with head bowed, feeling once more like an owned object, ready to obey. This was her new master. She had been bought and paid for, so she could do nothing but meekly submit to him.

'Hello, Jane, how are you after your long journey?' Alex asked.

'Your slave is well, thank you master,' she courteously answered.

'I hope you will fit in here, and enjoy your new life,' he said.

'You're slave is ready to obey her master, and serve master's desires,' she said.

'Let me look at you,' he said, meaning for her to look at him.

Jane reached for the hem, and swiftly lifted it over her head. She dropped it on the floor, slipped the panties off, and undid the bra. She stood naked before her new master, waiting for his approval.

Alex closed his gaping mouth, astonished at her reaction. He recognised how deeply committed a slave she was. He wondered what had been done, to make her so subservient. A flash of anger burned him. To calm himself he concentrated on her beauty.

'You are an extremely beautiful woman, my dear,' he said, after calming down.

'Thank you master,' Jane breathily said. 'Your slave is grateful for masters approval,' she added.

'You may get dressed,' he told her. Watching her dress was more fascinating than when she undressed.

'How many masters have you had?' he asked.

'Five masters, and three mistresses, master,' Jane said.

'How did they acquire you,' he continued.

'Your slave has been auctioned, purchased in a store, sold to another master, simply mastered by a man, and won in a card game, master,' Jane said.

She felt humble from being passed around like an object to be used. She had a feeling that this was a lucky break again. It looked as though this master would also look after her, and treat her well.

He was amazed at such a life, and that she was accepting it. How could an attractive woman, anyone, completely bend to others orders. It was no wonder she was so deeply into believing she was a slave. He had better get the interviews over with, as there was plenty to do. He dismissed the woman, and pressed the intercom. The signal heralded the supervisor, who shoved Elizabeth in.

'Your name is Elizabeth?' Alex asked.

'Yes!' Elizabeth hissed.

'What's wrong?' he asked. It was easy to guess, but had to hear it from her.

'I want to go back to, err, back to my master. You didn't buy me, so you must have kidnapped me,' she complained. Not revealing who she was, or her circumstances, seemed the best strategy for the moment.

'How do you know I didn't buy you?' he challenged.

'My, err, master, wouldn't sell me,' she pointed out.

'I admit it was an unexpected bonus to receive you. However, you are here now. I had two blonds' lined up for the waitress jobs, though now you are here, you two can fill them,' he firmly stated.

'Waitress, is that what you call it?' she retorted.

'I call it that, as that is what it is. Serving drinks, snacks, and meals from a bar, to guests. They are gaming in an exclusive private room, mostly cards,' he explained.

'Oh. Well, I want to go home, I mean, back to my master,' she defiantly stated.

'Where would you go, if I set you free?' he asked, sounding her out.

This was unexpected, so she thought about it, in case there was an unforeseen catch. She remembered what Jane had told her about having nowhere to go.