Jane Scotto Ch. 04

Story Info
Summer at the beach house continues.
23.4k words
4.4
2.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane Scotto Chapter 4

Back in her bedroom Jane turned on the shower and took a quick rinse. The warm water felt good running over her body. She giggled when she thought about Trevor eating her out earlier and then got that sinking feeling in her stomach when she thought about seducing Billy.

Jane was talking out loud to herself in the shower.

"What is wrong with me? Why can't I keep my legs together, especially around my son? Get a grip girl," Jane said beating herself up, then in the very next second said, "Damn he does feel so good inside me and I love the feel of his cock exploding in my mouth. His thick sticky cum is so sweet and yummy."

No matter how many times she told herself it was ok to fuck and suck her son's fat cock, the dark thoughts would creep in and make her feel ugly inside.

She turned off the shower, stepped out, and started drying off.

There was a knock at her bedroom door and out of instinct she grabbed her robe and put it on, tying it up.

She laughed at her actions, saying out loud, 'What the hell am I doing, we were all naked just fifteen minutes ago,' but she left the robe on as she said, "Who is?"

"Jane, it's me, Billy," Jane heard from the other side of the door.

Janes's heart instantly sunk into her stomach. This is it she thought, he is coming in to tell me what a horrible mom I am and he never wants to see me or talk to me again. What is wrong with me, I should have told him to stop the moment I knew it was him inside me the other day on the beach, shit! But it felt so damn good. Shit, he wants to tell me what a horrible mother I am for seducing him before running off to see that little slut, Isabella.

From the bathroom, Jane hesitantly said, "Come in."

Billy walked into the room and to the doorway of the bathroom. He was dressed and looked very handsome Jane thought. All dressed up for Isabella, I hope she knows how lucky she is.

"Jane, can I talk to you?" Billy said.

Jane felt her stomach turn and she thought she was going to through up but managed to hold it together enough to softly say, "I thought you were in a hurry to get out of her and go be with Isabella."

"I have some extra time, Isabella is running late. So can we talk please?" Billy asked.

"Billy I think you need to call me Mom now," Jane said in a very shaky voice.

Billy shook his head no and said, "No, what I want to say I need to say to Jane first."

Jane started trembling, she couldn't lose Billy too. She would have nobody. She would be alone for the rest of her life. She felt her legs go weak and thought she might faint.

"Jane, I'm sorry but I overheard you and Tiff talking out on the deck and I want you to know you don't need to feel bad. I love you and will always love you. You're my mom and aside from the amazing times with Jane, you will always be my mom. I have a couple of confessions." Billy said

Jane just stood there waiting for Billy to drop the bomb and call her a dirty slutty tramp.

"You remember the trip we took to Hawaii to celebrate me making the varsity water polo team and we stayed in that big suite, where you and Victor had a huge primary bedroom and bathroom and I had my own room with a bathroom?" Billy asked.

Jane smiled and nodded as she remembered the trip and the wonderful time she had body surfing with Billy and letting him have a Mai Tai one night at dinner.

Billy had stopped calling Victor, 'dad' during the first episode of Victor getting caught cheating on Jane and he never went back to calling him dad, even when Jane gave Victor a second chance. Billy couldn't be so forgiving.

Jane furrowed her brow and was now wondering where this was going as she said, "Yes, that was a wonderful trip, you and I went body surfing together every day and I let you have a MaiTai that one night.

"Yeah. Remember when we got there, Victor said he wanted to run to the local store and get some water and drinks for the room?" Billy said.

Jane snapped, "Yeah, later we found out that Kurt and his wife were there too, what a coincidence. I should have figured something was up back then. They always seemed to show up wherever we went, whether when we went out to dinner or on vacation."

The memory of that vacation and now Billy about to tell her what a bad mother she was for wanting him to fuck her caused that ugly dark cloud to begin forming over her head again. She could feel it over her, it was heavy.

Billy said, "Yeah well, besides that, when he left, you got in the shower and I had left my Game Boy in your room. I knocked on the door but you didn't answer so I figured you were in the shower and I went into your room to get my video game. The door to the bathroom was open just enough for me to see that you were out of the shower already and I saw you standing in front of the mirror naked, drying your hair. I wanted to turn away but you were so beautiful I couldn't help myself. In that instance I didn't see my mom, I saw this incredibly beautiful woman with a rocking hot body. It was the first time I had ever seen a real-life naked woman and it had a normal effect on me. I felt the blood rush to my groin and my dick twitched in my shorts. I kept telling myself I should leave but I couldn't. I walked closer to the door as quietly as I could and watched you."

Jane was captivated as she listened to Billy and thought, 'Wow, this isn't going the way I thought at all. The heavy dark cloud instantly disappeared.'

Billy continued, "You had your back to me, but I could see your breast in the mirror, and between that and seeing that tight butt you work so hard on, my cock filled with blood and I began getting hard which was really uncomfortable in my shorts. I felt bad for spying on you and even worse for getting a hard-on while looking at you. I felt like a total pervert. I was just about to leave when you started rubbing body lotion all over yourself. That was too much and before I knew it, I had my hand in my shorts and was slowly rubbing my cock, which was rock hard and dripping precum by that time."

Jane smiled and wanted to say something, but Billy was talking so fast she didn't want to interrupt him. She was smiling inside realizing this conversation wasn't going where she had originally thought it was. She felt her pussy getting moist and puffy as she put her hands in the pockets of the robe and pulled her hands outward just enough to cause the knot she had tied in the robe belt to come undone and fall. When she took her hands out of her pockets the robe fell open enough to expose her flat stomach, along with one of her breasts, and pussy.

"I felt like a total pervert as I watched you slowly rub the lotion all over your body. When you turned around and faced the door I was sure you saw me, but you just kept rubbing in the lotion. I saw your pussy for the first time and I almost blew my load right then. I was dripping precum all over the floor, but I didn't care. When you put your leg up on the edge of the bathtub to rub in the lotion on your thighs, I got an eye full of your tight pink slit. It was the first time I had ever seen a real live vagina and it was amazing. I was past being worried about how wrong it was and I pulled my shorts down so I could stroke my dick with one hand and hold my balls with the other. When you turned around and bent over to stretch I got another eye full of your perfect ass and your pussy. I was just about to cum when I heard Victor sliding his keycard into the door lock. I bolted out of the room and went straight to my bathroom and finished masturbating. I had the two images of you standing there naked with one leg up on the bathtub and you bending over with your legs parted burned into my head. I just about pulled my dick off that night. I couldn't get my dick to calm down. I think I masturbated half a dozen times thinking about you standing there rubbing lotion on your creamy white thighs and several more times thinking about you being bent over and me sliding my dick into your pussy from behind. The entire time I felt like something was wrong with me, but I couldn't stop, you are so beautiful," Billy said.

Jane asked, "Is that why you stopped hugging me during that trip and later when I came to visit you at school?"

"Yes, I felt like a total pervert having spied on you, plus every time I saw you, all I could think about was you standing there naked with your leg up on the bathtub and your pussy on display. I had a hard on the entire trip. You wanting to go body surfing every day didn't help either, especially with that tiny little bikini you wore. You were completely naked in my mind the entire time we were in Hawaii, but it didn't stop there, when we got home I couldn't see you any other way but standing in the bathroom naked," Billy said and went on, "The other day on the beach, I saw Trevor walking and talking to a very attractive blonde girl when I was up on the deck, I couldn't make out who it was for sure, but I was hoping it was you. When I saw him talk that girl into taking her bikini off and then he stripped down I knew what he had in mine. I watched from the deck as he led this blonde girl with a killer body down the beach. I knew what he was planning and I was hoping as to who the hot girl was. So I bolted out of the house and down the trail to the beach. When I got down to the beach I looked around for you, but couldn't find you and it confirmed what I was hoping, that it was you that Trevor convinced to get naked with him and stroll off to a secluded spot. I started down the beach to find you two. I saw two other men further down the beach headed in your direction and I watched as they disappeared around the rocks knowing they were going to walk in on you and Trevor," Billy said, stumbling over his words a bit.

Jane smiled at Billy and she could see the bulge in his shorts had grown during all of his talking. Jane shifted her hips causing her robe to fall open further, exposing more of her naked body.

As Billy continued talking, Jane reached out and picked up the bottle of lotion sitting on the counter.

"By the time I got down to the beach and to the cove where you were, Trevor had you on all fours and was behind you, giving you all he had while one of the strangers was laying in front of you with his cock in your mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first, but you look so hot and sexy. I positioned myself behind you making sure you couldn't see me if you looked up. Plus I had a perfect view of your amazing tight round ass as I watched Trevor sliding in and out of you over and over and I wished it was my cock sliding in and out of your hot pussy. As soon as Trevor finished I watched the big guy push Trevor out of the way and he grabbed you by the hips and shoved his hard dick into you. I felt bad for a moment thinking I should step in and stop him, but you screamed for him to fuck you harder and I knew you wanted it. I couldn't believe how hot you looked. You looked hotter than any porn star. When the big guy finished I wasted no time taking his place. I wanted you, Mom. I wanted to fuck you. I had been fantasizing about you for a long time and I didn't care if it was wrong. I knew it would probably be my only chance, so I took it. I hope you aren't mad. I started all of this, so please don't feel bad. Even today, I made sure to stroke my cock so you could see how hard you made me and I hoped you would notice and come sit on my dick," Billy said.

Billy stopped talking and looked at Jane. His eyes shot open wide, he had been so focused on telling her everything, that he hadn't noticed Jane slipped the robe off and was standing naked in front of him with the bottle of lotion in her hand.

"Was I like this when you first saw my cunt?" Jane said with a seductive smile on her face as she lifted one foot onto the edge of the bathtub and squirted some lotion on her inner thigh.

"MMMM yes, that's exactly how you were, how you have been in my mind for so long. Especially when I imagine you getting in bed naked with me and I jerk off thinking about my hot sexy mom," Billy mumbled staring at Jane as she began rubbing in lotion on her thighs.

"You sure? My cunt is swollen and wet now, I doubt I was so wet back then. My clit is swollen now too, see," Jane said as she spread open her creamy pink lips exposing her clit.

Billy moaned out his approval and rubbed his cock through his shorts. The head of his cock was now peeking out of the top of the waistband of his shorts.

Jane smiled at Billy, then turned around, bent over, and leaned down onto the edge of the bathtub, supporting herself on her elbows. Her tight round ass was now up in the air and she parted her legs fully exposing her engorged wet pussy.

Jane was about to ask Billy if he liked her in this pose too, but she was cut off when she felt one of Billy's hands on her hips and the fat cock head of Billy's cock rubbing up and down between her swollen slit.

Jane wanted Billy inside her as much as he wanted to be inside her hot wet pussy.

Jane grunted out, "Fuck yeah, fuck your slutty mom. Shove that long thick cock into this whore's hungry cunt. Make me cum on your big cock over and over. I am a dirty horny slut for your cock you stud."

Billy wasn't gentle, he found his mom's opening and thrust his hips forward driving three-quarters of his cock into her engorged fuck hole.

"Oh fuck your dirty mom stud. Fuck this dirty horny skank of a slut. Don't stop until you empty your load inside my hungry cunt. I want you to finally cum inside your mom's cunt. Spank that ass," Jane hissed out.

Billy slapped Jane's ass and she moaned out, "Harder stud, make it hurt. Punish me for spreading my legs for you. I am a dirty slut for letting my son fuck me, for wanting my son to fuck me."

Billy slapped Jane's ass hard several times, leaving one of her ass cheeks bright red.

From the other side of the wall, they heard Tiffany start screaming as Trevor and she fucked again.

"Fuck that cunt stud. I love watching you fuck me in the mirror. I look like a total slut as you pound my cunt over and over," Jane grunted as she watched the reflection of Billy pounding her in the mirror.

Billy was ramming his cock into his mom's pussy harder and harder. He could feel his balls tightening up and he knew he was getting close to emptying his balls inside his mom's pussy for the first time. He had climaxed in her mouth twice but never inside her pussy. The thought of getting his mom pregnant crept into his head and how taboo that would be, it only made him fuck Jane harder He was lifting her feet off the floor every time he drove his shaft balls deep into her.

Jane grunted out, "You dirty big cock bastard, you're going to make me cum on your big fat tool."

She no sooner got the words out that an earth-shattering orgasm hit her and it took all of Billy's strength to hold her up. If she hadn't been impaled on eight-plus inches of cock, she would have fallen head-first into the bathtub.

Feeling his mom's pussy constrict around his cock pushed Billy over the edge and he unloaded his balls inside Jane. His orgasm was so intense his vision went black for a split second. Up until now, he was slightly ashamed for fucking his mom, but she was making it clear she was not only ok with it, she wanted it as much as he did.

Billy collapsed on Jane's back as he felt the last several streams of cum shoot out of his cock and into his mom.

'Damn,' Jane thought as she tried to catch her breath. Knowing that Billy wanted her as much as she wanted him gave her the ok to completely let go while he fucked her. Jane climaxed so hard she was sure she lost touch with reality for a few seconds.

Jane moved and Billy stood up straight and pulled his cock out of his mom's pussy which elicited a moan from Jane.

"Oh, I hate it when you leave. You feel so good inside me, I can't get enough of you stud. Until the other day on the beach, I had no idea how amazing sex could be or how much I truly love getting fucked. Victor was the only one I had ever been with and I had never had an orgasm until the other day on the beach. I love the smells, tastes, and feels of it all. I love the taste of cum too, that's a new self-discovery, especially your cum baby," Jane gushed out.

Jane felt so much better about everything that had happened the past several days. Billy wanted her as much, if not more, than she knew she wanted him. Yet she still had a heavy dose of guilt about it all. She was fucking her son after all.

Jane turned around and with tears in her eyes, she said, "Oh my God. I love you, Billy. It's so wrong how much I want you inside my cunt or mouth, but I can't stop. You don't think I am a whore, do you? Especially after letting those two strangers cum inside me, one in my mouth and one in my cunt the other day on the beach?" Jane said with tears in her eyes.

"Heck no, Jane, I mean Mom, you are hot. You are allowed to be horny and get what you want. Those guys were lucky bastards if you ask me. They wouldn't stand a chance with you in any other situation," Billy said.

"It was pretty hot. I felt so dirty yet incredibly turned on at the same time. I didn't care who was fucking me, I wanted to be used. Up until that day, Victor was the only one I had ever been with. I had no idea how good sex could be, especially with you, it is amazing Billy. I had never cum'd before, but I came unglued when you fucked me on the beach, your cock is so big it fills me up, and then again today when you fucked me out on the deck," Jane said. She was feeling giddy and repeating herself as she babbled on.

Jane wrapped her arms around Billy's neck and leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. Her tongue was in Billy's mouth in an instant and Billy thought he saw stars; it was so erotic and wrong at the same time. Just five minutes ago he was balls deep inside his mom's hot pussy and now her tongue was in his mouth. Billy didn't care, he loved his mom and wanted her to be happy and if he made her happy, then he wasn't about to stop.

Just then Billy's watch chimed with a text message.

"Shit, I need to go. That's Issy, she wants to know when I will pick her up," Billy said full of excitement.

In a flash, Jane felt that green-eyed monster creep up inside her and she quickly turned and headed back to the bathroom trying not to be upset.

Trying not to sound too hurt Jane said, "Go ahead and go, I will see you later. I need to clean up again, your cum is running down my thighs. I'm going to go to dinner with Tiffany and Trevor while you are out with Isabella."

"Mom, are you sure?" Billy asked.

"Yes, I am sure. Go have fun," Jane just barely managed to spit out as she turned away.

Billy said, "Well I had a lot of fun just now and down on the beach. Tiffany is pretty fucking hot, don't you think?"

"Hell yeah, she is. She has a nice cunt, doesn't she? Is her cunt tighter than mine?" Jane asked and then quickly said, "Don't answer that. She hasn't given birth so I bet she is nice and tight, especially wrapped around your fat cock."

"Mom, why do you use that word? I thought women hated that word?" Billy said.

"What, 'cunt'? It is dirty and I like the way it makes me feel when I am getting fucked or sucking cock and especially when eating out a woman," Jane said, smiling as she thought about eating out Tiffany down on the beach in front of Billy and Trevor.

"Have you been with a lot of women Mom?" Billy asked.

Jane said, "Go get ready, you should wash up again unless you want Isabella to smell my cunt all over you. I think I am not going to wash up, so I can feel and smell your cum on me all night while you are out with little miss Hotty Italian chicky. Plus, from the screams coming from Trevor's room, I am sure Tiffany's hot little cunt is full of Trevor's cum now. We will be two cum filled sluts at dinner."