Jane - Virgin to Expensive Call Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Jane finds out about glory holes.
6.1k words
4.47
3.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wylie3
Wylie3
38 Followers

In the previous chapter Jane had joined Reggie for a day on the boat and got to taste cum and suck a cock for the first time.

-----

Jane, Reggie, Ken and Larry got an outside table at the Italian restaurant enjoying a lovely meal with fine wine.

"Jane where did you park." asked Reggie.

"Just up the road at the all day place." she replied.

"Okay well it's been a fun day maybe next time we can head out with the other girls. If you want to go out on the boat by yourself you have Ken's number so feel free and he will look after things. I shall see you maybe when you and Hanna have another party." said Reggie.

The girls got up and headed their separate ways, while Ken took care of the bill.

"As it's dark I will walk you to your car." said Larry.

"That's mighty nice of you." replied Jane.

When Jane got home Hanna was obviously still at work so she stripped off and took a quick shower before dropping into bed.

The next morning Jane hopped out of bed slipping into her older bikini wandered into the kitchen and had a drink. Looking in on Hanna she was obviously still sleeping, so grabbing a towel she left the house and jogged down to the beach.

Dropping her towel by the tree she ran down into the surf diving under as the third wave came in and swam out a respectable distance before settling into a steady pace back and forth across the bay.

After her swim Jane returned home, Hanna wasn't there obviously she had gone to the gym, so Jane shed her bikini washed it along with yesterdays and hung them out to dry. She then went into her room and got out the big black dildo Reggie had given her returning to the lounge she dropped down on the towel she had left on the couch, slowly she sucked the end of the dildo before trying to slide it in her mouth but being so big she could get no more than a quarter in. So she then brought it down to her pussy working it up and down her lips as she started to excite herself to become wetter so she could attempt to slip it in. As she got slipperier she start to guide it in, it was much bigger than any dildo she had had in before and was stretching her more but god it felt incredible as the head finally disappeared into her pussy. Taking a breath she eased it back then pushed it a bit further in, god how did anyone take a cock this big as every inch she managed was opening her up so much.

Finally after only four inches she took a rest and sucked her juices off the dildo, then looked across at the sexercycle still sitting where it had been placed after the party. Getting up she strolled over and wrapped her lips around the dildo mounted on it working up and down it to cover it with her saliva, once it started to glisten with moisture she climbed up and eased her pussy on to it, mmmm it felt good. Once she was happy with the positioning of the dildo about two inches into her pussy she started to pedal slowly at first getting used to that lovely sensation as it worked in and out of her pussy. Eventually she picked up the pace trying to pedal as hard and fast as she could, god it was great as the dildo fucked her towards a big orgasm.

"ohh fuucck yes yes mmmmmmmm fuucck ohh goddd." she cried out as her orgasm hit her and she creamed and collapsed fully impaled.

Clapping as she walked in Hanna said. "Looks like someones having fun, could nearly hear you from the street."

Jane flushed red at the thought that the neighbours had heard.

Gasping Jane said. "My black one was so big and looking at the cycle and remembering the fun at the party I just couldn't resist."

Hanna came over put an arm around her and lent in and sucked one of her nipples.

"Lets get you off and I shall lick you clean." she said.

Guiding Jane back to the couch Hanna spread her legs and lowered her face to Jane's glistening moist pussy and started a slow torturing flick of her tongue over the inner thighs lapping up the cream as she went.

Jane reached down and placed her hand on Hanna's head trying to guide her to the center of her pleasure, but Hanna was an expert at pussy torture and continued working her tongue only along the lips as she continued lapping the cream that continued to flow out.

"Ohh godd fucckk Hanna mmmm please please fuucckk aarrgghh."

Hanna just continued the slow torture as her tongue started to make it's way into Jane's center and the briefest touch of Jane's clit was enough to have her bucking and sending another flood of cream from her as another orgasm hit her.

"Ohhh please please I can't take anymore."

But Hanna never stopped just drove her tongue deeper and faster at Jane till another orgasm racked her body and she squirted all over Hanna's face.

"Oohh ffuucckk no more please."

Hanna just looked up with a glistening grin then dropped her tongue back in while Jane squeeze her thighs tight around Hanna's head squirting more as she had no energy to push Hanna away. Hanna pursed her lips and hoovered up the cream that continued to flow for awhile longer while Jane shivered and squirmed under her.

Finally Hanna sat up her face a glistening dripping mess, then she slowly moved up Jane's body and kissed Jane. As the kiss broke Jane lapped at the juice on Hanna's face.

"So did you enjoy that?" grinned Hanna.

"My god I have never cum like that before, that was fantastic."

"Being multi orgasmic just makes sex so much more fun." smiled Hanna.

They sat on the couch for a bit as Jane recovered.

"Shall we go out and hop in the spa." suggested Hanna.

"Okay sounds great, lets take some snacks and a drink as well." replied Jane

So with drinks in hand plus a plate of food they went out and hopped in the spa.

"So tell me how your day yesterday went." asked Hanna.

"It was fantastic, Ken and Larry were with us and they took us around a few spots then we anchored up in a nice bay and Reggie and me swam in topless to the beach. Where we strolled the beach before ditching our bottoms and had sex on the beach. The lads came ashore with lunch and we relaxed and had a nice meal which was wonderful. After lunch we then went and checked out the area where they water ski before going to another nice secluded bay which apparently Jenna really likes as you can totally go naked there. Before we headed back I got to enjoy my first creamy lollipop from Larry. I was still topless when we got back to the marina and once we thru some clothing on we went and had dinner at the Italian place." said Jane.

"Well does sound like it was a good time and a creamy lollipop to boot what did you think of that." said Hanna.

"Oh it was so much fun, Reggie had already played with the lollipops after lunch and when we were at the bay Jenna likes, the mention of her name had the guys hard again and while Reggie took care of Ken she asked if I wanted to try Larry's.

Wasn't quite sure what to do at first but referring to them as lollipops reminded me of the ice lollies I have in summer, so just treated it like that. Eventually his cream erupted which caught me of guard but Reggie helped out by licking up the spillage and we then shared the remaining cream which was delicious." replied Jane.

"Well looks like you might be interested in more lollipops, no wonder your so horny today and playing with the toys." said Hanna.

"I suppose, the lollipop was fun so most likely won't say no to another." giggled Jane.

"We have a special room at Rodellos where lollipops abound and once a month we have an amateur night when local girls can come in and play with the lollipops. In fact the next one is this Friday, how about you come over to Rodellos this afternoon with me and you can checkout the room and decide if you want to come play on Friday." said Hanna.

"I suppose there is no harm in taking a look okay will do that." replied Jane.

"Good that's settled then, lets hop out and I will get ready for work while you chuck something on and we shall head over." said Hanna.

With that the girls hopped out of the spa and toweled off, Jane tidied up while Hanna went and organized her stuff and dressed. Jane chucked on her cut-offs and a t-shirt and she was ready.

"Lets just take your car Jane, I can get dropped home after work by one of the other girls." said Hanna.

So off they headed across town into the industrial area where Rodellos was located, finally pulling into a park by a large warehouse where a small sign over a door indicated the entrance to Rodellos. Hanna punched in the entrance code and we step thru the door into the lounge area where in one of the chairs sipping coffee sat a stunning creature, this was Tegan another member of the pleasure club, at 5'9" 36C with thick long brunette hair cascading over her shoulders she was currently wearing small black leather boots, a tight black leather mini skirt that as she sat showed off her fully waxed pussy, a black bustier that was clipped in the front coming no lower than her belly button while sitting just under her nipples giving the desired lift, trimmed in a cherry red and to finish the outfit off a satin jacket currently open.

"Hi Hanna you are early today, oh is this the cute Jane we have been hearing all about." said Tegan.

"Hi Tegan stunning as always, yep this is Jane brought her in to show her the glory hole room and a quick look at the rest of the place. She may decide to come for Fridays amateur night." said Hanna.

"Nice to met you Tegan." said Jane.

At that moment Alice who was 18 with 34DD tits bounced thru the door, wearing track pants and a crop top that barely covered anything.

"Thought I was gonna be late, got a client due in shortly." said Alice.

Alice scurried off up the hall to the ladies rec room.

"Right bimbo that one, only been here two weeks but fucks like a real trooper, the rough guys love her." said Tegan.

"Yeah the rough guys love her because she lets them go bareback with her for the regular rate. Okay before it gets busy in here and somebody thinks you're a new girl I will give you the quick tour then show you the glory hole room." said Hanna

With that Hanna took Jane's hand and lead her up the hall, as they passed the rec room Alice was wet and naked after a quick shower just laying out an outfit. The first room was done out like a dungeon, with whips and canes clipped to the wall and a very hard looking bed with ties hanging from the corners.

"Marie looks after this, if your into pain shes the girl that knows how to deliver it." said Hanna.

The next room was in an aquatic theme with a large pool, then a western room followed by quite a large room with a massive bed in it.

"That's the party room for orgies and gangbangs." said Hanna.

Jane was quite amazed by the layout and variety of rooms some with themes and others reasonably basic all with showers capable of having several people in.

Finally they had basically circled the building when they came to an area that seemed to be a set of cubicles. Hanna led Jane around the back where there was a small shower and a bench, opening a door they entered an area that the cubicles surrounded, The floor was slightly dished with a drain hole in one corner. Where each cubicle attached there was a hole part way up the wall that was at about pussy level.

"Smells a bit of stale cum and piss in here will need a good clean before Friday. So how this works is guys go into the cubicles and slip their cocks thru the holes while which ever lucky girl is in here can then either suck or fuck themselves until the guy unloads. Depending on the girl using the room she can either accept cum or piss or both, gets real messy as most girls don't swallow so they wear the loads fired at them unless they are the type of girl to take loads in their pussy or ass. Amateur night most that come in to try only last about half an hour." said Hanna,

"Wow so you come in hear and get covered in cum or swallow what the lollipops shoot out." said Jane.

"Yep that's all there is to it, up to whoever is in here how they take it. Amateur night is a good earner for the club as plenty of guys turn up knowing there is a hot cumslut awaiting their load and the girls pay a small fee to use the shower afterwards." replied Hanna.

So having seen the room they came back into the lounge from another hallway, as they entered Jenna was sitting there in a skimpy panties set, Alice in a little baby doll outfit was just leading some construction worker up the hallway and a striking short haired girl in leather boots and pants with a fancy leather type jacket that showed off her pierced bobs was also sitting there.

"Marie can you get Alice before she goes home to clean the glory room, I know you will love controlling her with that riding crop of yours." said Hanna

"Pleasure looking forward to rapping that bimbos ass with my crop." beamed Marie.

"Jane what did you think of the room." said Jenna.

"Oh it was crazy all those holes that could be filled with lollipops and only one girl to receive all the goo." replied Jane.

"So is your pussy wet with the thought of coming in Friday for a go." said Jenna.

"I'm not sure." replied Jane.

"Come sit beside me for a moment Jane." said Jenna.

So Jane went and sat next to Jenna on the lounger, Jenna immediately slipped her hand up Jane's thigh inside her cut-offs.

"Ah ha you are dripping girl, you'll be here Friday for sure." laughed Jenna as she nibbled her ear lobe.

Jane squeezed her thighs together god she was wet and her cut-offs were starting to show the fact, was it from viewing the room or the overall nature of what went on in here.

"Well I had better head home." said Jane.

"Okay bet I see you here Friday." replied Jenna.

Jane headed out the building and hopped in her car and headed home. Once home she stripped off her cut-offs and tossed them in the washer, then collected her bikinis from the line and put them in her room. Returning to the lounge she spotted her big black dildo sitting on the couch where she had left it.

Picking it up she slipped it in her mouth and started to get it nice and wet with her saliva then sitting down she brought it to her still drenched pussy.

"Mmmm god that's so good yes yes yes." she cried out as she stuffed it in her pussy being surprised that she was able to thrust it in 6 inches on the first go, soon she was sitting there making squishy sounds as she fucked herself with her big black dildo finding when she pulled it out after another shaking orgasm that her juice covered up to 8 inches.

"Mmmm did I get it in that far wow."

After such a fun workout she grabbed her phone an ordered a pizza as she realized how hungry she was. She partly nodded off on the couch when the door bell sounded, jumping up she went to the door finding her pizza had arrived completely forgetting she only hard her t-shirt on which only came level with her damp pussy. When she opened the door the delivery driver got a nice surprise which lasted a bit longer as of-course she then had to go grab some money to pay for it. Sitting back down after her little display she realized her pussy had got damper so not wanting to waste good juice as she peeled a slice of pizza she then stroked it thru her creamy pussy before eating it.

Deciding that an early night might be in hand she took a cold shower before heading to bed. The next morning when she woke she could hear the patter of rain, looking out it was reasonably light so she slipped into her one piece swimsuit.

Hanna was in the kitchen having coffee as she walked in with a towel draped around her neck, she grabbed a Powerade from the fridge and took a swig.

"You going to the beach, it's raining out there." said Hanna.

"Makes no difference and the sea will feel warmer after jogging thru the rain." replied Jane.

"Okay will see you when you get back." said Hanna.

So Jane stepped out into the rain and jogged down to the beach, leaving her towel in tight against the tree trunk and ran out into the water. She was soon doing a steady clip back and forth across the bay. After her swim it was still raining when she got out so rather than toweling of she just hopped under the beach shower to wash the salt off, then grabbing her towel strolled back to the house.

Hanna had tidied up and done the washing and was sitting on the couch with another coffee in her hand when Jane walked in still wet.

"So your large toy was a bit sticky, did you have some fun when you got back yesterday." grinned Hanna.

Blushing Jane replied. "Well after tossing my cut-offs in the washer my pussy was damp and seeing it still sitting on the couch I just couldn't resist having another try. God it was fun too managed to slide it in about 8 inches in the end."

"8 inches not bad considering how thick it is, keep that up and you will be burying the whole 12 inches in no time. I think Jenna was right you will be going tomorrow to try the glory hole." said Hanna.

"Maybe I might try it out for half an hour, also after my little play with my toy I ordered pizza and then drifted off, so when the delivery guy turned up and rang the bell I forgot I was only in my t-shirt when I opened the door, so I sort of flashed him." said Jane.

In fits of laughter Hanna said. "Oh Jane you horny little exhibitionist wished I had been here to see."

"My pussy was so creamy it did make for a good sauce for the pizza thou." grinned Jane.

"Mmmm pizza coated in pussy juice such a lovely combo." smiled Hanna.

After Hanna headed off to work Jane decided that the distraction of the toys needed to be avoided for awhile, so even thou light rain was still falling and she was still in her swimsuit she would go for a run. Pulling on her running shorts she headed down to the park and started circling the field, the wet grass under her bare-feet felt wonderful. Having run around for about an hour and thoroughly wet she headed back down to the beach and dived in for another swim.

Eventually she headed home with her nipples now rock hard from the cold of the rain, stripping off as she entered and taking a nice luxurious soapy warm shower.

Naked she dried off and went and found something to eat before settling with a book to read before bed.

Jane slept late on Friday morning and was awoken by Hanna's fingers sliding down between her legs.

"Morning sexy you looking forward to later and the glory hole?" asked Hanna.

"Mmmm that feels good, nervous still about later." replied Jane.

"Come join me at the gym for a solid workout, that will put you in a good mood and tone everything up for the evening." said Hanna as she slapped Jane's ass hard.

"Aw that stings." yelped Jane.

"Nah if you want to really have a glowing ass that throbs then spend some time with Marie." said Hanna.

"Okay let me chuck on my workout gear then we can hit the gym together." said Jane.

The two girls arrived at the gym and headed for the treadmills to start of with a ten minute run, before twenty minutes on the rowers. They then worked thru the weight machines for the next hour before finishing with a half hour slog on the exercycles. Afterwards rather than showering at the gym they took their sweat soaked bodies home for a slow mutual showering and pussy stroking session.

As they sat around naked drinking a coffee.

Jane asked. "What should I wear for tonight?"

"Something that you don't mind getting messed up, best way is to go in the glory room totally naked but if you don't make sure to take some fresh clothes to put on." replied Hanna.

In the end Jane opted to just wear her cut-offs and a tight tank top and tossed a t-shirt and jeans in her bag in case she didn't opt for Hanna's fully naked idea.

When they arrived at Rodellos the lounge area was quite packed with guys ready for the evenings glory hole fun, a couple of girls wearing only skirts were busy looking after them, serving the drinks and the bar was doing good business. Hanna and Jane headed up to the rec room.

Wylie3
Wylie3
38 Followers
12