Janelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it always like that?" She giggled.

"No, I think it likes you." I laughed. "Honestly, it's a real pain in the ass."

"Breakfast will be ready in about 10 minutes." I said. When she didn't respond, I turned around to repeat myself, thinking she didn't hear me.

When I turned, I saw her bent over the table, shaking her ass at me. "Good." She purred. "Just enough time to fix your problem."

The sight of her perfect ass, peeking out from under my shirt made me even harder than I already was. I stood behind her, ran the head of my cock through her rapidly moistening pussy, then plunged in.

Janelle gasped, and grabbed the table, holding on as I started fucking her. Watching her ass cheeks jiggle only inflamed me further, and soon I was pounding her, making her moan and squeal.

Before too long, she came, sighing loudly, and I grunted and filled her up once again.

When we were done, she stood up and kissed me, snuggling into my arms, smiling devilishly.

"Yesterday, when you told me how good you were, I just thought it was a cheap ploy to get in my pants." She giggled. "But I have to say you definitely do not disappoint."

"I never make promises I can't keep." I grinned. "If you're interested, I'd like this to be more than a one time thing?"

"I'd like that." She smiled.

I could get used to this.

We ate, continuing to talk about us, our families and our futures.

True to my word, I let her drive back to campus. She was in heaven.

12