Jane's First Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you are," he replied, "it is part of the treatment". Jane pushed the dildo deeper inside herself.

"Are you going to cum inside me, doctor?" she asked again.

"Yes I am," he replied. Jane shuddered with pleasure.

"I want you to cum inside me," she said, "I'm nearly there. Please cum in my arse. I want to feel your cum inside my body." The doctor grabbed her hips again and pulled her down onto his cock, and Jane could feel his balls rubbing against her arse. She felt his cock wedged tight in her anus starting to throb and stimulate the inside of her anal passage.

She gasped in pleasurable surprise when she felt his first jet of cum fire deep inside her body, the warm liquid feeling like it was being hosed up inside of her. She came hard on his cock, feeling wave after wave of cum being shot inside of her, amazed at how much of it there was. It seemed to go on forever as he pumped all of his cum into her arse and she felt the waves of her own orgasm passing through her. Her arsehole spasmed as she came, gripping his cock tightly and milking the last few drops of cum out of the tip of his cock and into her hungry arse, coating the lower walls of her anal passage with his warm, sticky semen.

Jane remained impaled on the doctor's cock for a minute or so as the orgasm began to subside, and she looked at the slutty image in the mirror in front of her. Her stockings had rolled down, her nipples were rock hard. The dildo was sticking out of her pussy, and she could see his cock still embedded in her anus. She noticed though that her face and in fact her whole body had a healthy glow. She was tired, her pussy and anus were sore but she felt incredible, completely satisfied and relaxed. "Maybe there is something to this treatment after all," she thought to herself.

"You can take the dildo out of your pussy now, and take my cock out of your anus," he said, his voice breaking into Jane's thoughts. She did as she was told as she had done throughout her whole appointment, slipping the dildo out of her soaked pussy and climbing off his cock, feeling the large head pop out of her stretched arsehole. The doctor got up and pulled up his trousers, fastening them. "You may get dressed now while I write up your notes," he said.

Jane pulled up her stockings and got dressed in silence while the doctor keyed her notes into his laptop. He turned to face her. "You should see an improvement now," he said, "but if your symptoms return then make another appointment for a more intense treatment." He showed her out of the front door.

"Thank you doctor," Jane said, and walked back to her car. Her pussy throbbed inside from the stimulation of the dildo and her orgasm. Her pussy lips felt tender, and her anus felt stretched and sore. She could feel her juices leaking out of her pussy and soaking the gusset of her knickers, and she could feel the doctor's cum starting to leak out of her arsehole. And she felt fantastic, but part of her hoped that the symptoms would return so she could visit the doctor again.

12