Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 02

Story Info
Veronica returns for a second massage.
1.4k words
4.58
37.5k
31

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane locked the door of her massage room as she maintained eye contact with Veronica.

"I'm going to take care of you," she whispered before walking towards the beautiful Latina.

Veronica was already on the massage table wearing nothing but a lime green thong. Her ass was in the air and her beautiful breasts were hanging as she remained on her hands and knees. The shy and cute Asian walked up to Veronica, wearing a grey tank top and small baby blue shorts. Veronica already revealed that she particularly wanted her ass massaged this time.

The cute masseuse wasted no time at all, unable to resist the opportunity to touch that big, perfect ass. She placed one hand on her client's hip and the other hand on her ass. Jane rubbed the Latina's, taking time to give each cheek individual attention.

"Can you lie flat on your stomach?" asked Jane.

Veronica slowly brought herself down to her tummy as Jane walked to her supplies station and grabbed the massage oil. The Latina was heavy with anticipation as she watched the Asian rub oil on her hands.

"Are you sure you don't want me to massage your back again?" Jane offered.

"Everything felt amazing," assured Veronica. "But I want you to focus on my butt today."

The cute Asian walked over to her anxious client and stood beside her, facing her ass and legs. Her long black hair drooped over her shoulder as she placed her hands on Veronica's voluptuous ass.

"Oh," moaned Veronica as she closed her eyes. She was eager for the touch of Jane's hands on her ass all day.

Jane rubbed up and down on the beautiful ass. Every time she reached the bottom of the beautiful Latina's cheeks, she would apply a strong squeeze.

"Oh!" Veronica moaned as she looked back at her masseuse.

Jane used her palms to press Veronica's ass. She couldn't help but admire the beautiful ass that she was getting to play with. Jane could hear the moans from her beautiful client, but she wasn't sure who was enjoying the massage more.

"I have an idea," said Jane, daring to be adventurous.

"What is it?" asked Veronica.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I do."

"Come with me," Jane instructed.

Veronica got down from the table and followed Jane to a chair in the room's corner.

Jane sat in the chair and patted her lap. "I think I can give you a more thorough massage if you just bend over my lap."

Veronica stood there in her thong, feeling a bit confused. She was hesitant but knew Jane would take good care of her. "Like this?" she asked as she began bending over the smaller Asian woman's lap.

"This is perfect," said Jane as she began rubbing Veronica's beautiful behind.

It surprised Veronica to be in the position of a baby receiving a spanking. She flipped her hair out of her face and looked back as Jane took care of her tush.

Jane took her bottle of massage oil and splashed it all over the beautiful ass. She slowly and sensually began rubbing Veronica's ass in circles with her slippery hands.

"This might be humiliating if anyone saw this," Veronica thought to herself. However, she couldn't deny how good she felt being in this vulnerable position.

Jane rubbed Veronica's ass firmly, giving each cheek equal care and attention. She then moved down to her upper thighs, appreciating where her legs ended, and her bubble butt.

The cute Asian was growing more confident by the second. Having her beautiful co-worker moaning over her lap was giving her the confidence to be even more daring.

She slid her hand between Veronica's legs and continued rubbing. She knew her hand was slightly rubbing against the Latina's pussy as she massaged the inside of her thighs.

Veronica assumed it was inadvertent but couldn't stop herself from moaning as the little hand brushed against her wet pussy.

Jane then moved her fingers up, brushing them against Veronica's thong line between her ass cheeks. The Latina let out a heavy gasp as she felt the fingers brush against her asshole. Jane took this as a good sign and continued to rub her fingers up and down her client's crack.

Veronica wanted to moan, but she couldn't catch her breath. Her eyes were closed with her mouth stuck wide open as she felt the crippling pleasure of her anus being stimulated.

"Do you like that?" asked Jane as she continued to rub up and down Veronica's ass crack.

"Yes!" the Latina moaned, urgently.

Jane's confidence continued to grow, and she pulled the Latina's thong down to her thighs. The confident Asian could now focus directly on Veronica's tight anus. She placed warm oil on the tip of her own index finger and used it to rub the squirming woman's hole.

Veronica couldn't believe the sensation she experienced. She never liked the idea of anything coming near her ass hole for pleasure. However, she froze from the pleasure pulsing through her entire body as Jane rubbed warm oil against her tight anus.

Jane eventually finished rubbing Veronica's anus, understanding that she needed to get to the rest of the Latina's ass perfect ass. However, as much as her client loved the full butt massage, she already missed Jane's finger running up and down her crack.

Veronica started massaging her own breasts as she watched Jane massage her ass. She really wanted to touch her clit but did not want her masseuse to see it. Though she was not mentally prepared to get off to another woman, she couldn't deny how turned on Jane had her. Veronica knew she was soaking wet and could only hope Jane wouldn't notice.

Jane completed her hot client's butt massage and pulled her little thong up for her. Knowing that she might be finished with the beautiful Latina's ass forever, she took a moment to appreciate the view. When would she ever have this perfectly oiled ass bent over her lap again? Without really thinking it through, she gave the beautiful ass a playful smack before letting Veronica stand up.

"Oh!" Veronica moaned in complete shock.

"Uh oh," Jane thought to herself. "Why did I do that? I may have crossed the line."

"Did she really just spank me?" the hot client thought to herself. "That was... hot!"

The two coworkers stood in front of each other in silence once again. However, this time they both understood the awkwardness was from sexual tension, as both women enjoyed the massage experience.

"I noticed you were massaging your breasts," Jane said, deciding to be bold.

Veronica was in shock, red with embarrassment that her young coworker caught her red-handed.

"I can massage your breasts for you next time, I mean... if you'd like," said Jane, breaking the silence.

"Oh, my God!" Veronica thought to herself. "I would like that, if you don't mind," she willingly responded.

"Anything you want," answered Jane. "Do you have any other requests?"

"You can do ANYTHING you want to me."

"How about next time you come in; I'll give you a full body massage for free.?"

"I would love that!" responded Veronica. "Will you be here tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'll be here in the afternoon."

"I can't wait," Veronica responded, showing desperation in her eyes.

She put her clothes back on as Jane watched. She then gave her cute coworker a hug as they said their goodbyes.

It surprised Jane to have such a pleasant exchange with Veronica. She couldn't believe they went from having a bad work relationship to now having not only a good exchange, but a sexual encounter. How did she go from being afraid of Veronica to rubbing her anus?

Veronica struggled internally with her sexual frustrations, not knowing what it was about Jane that turned her on so much. She had become intrigued by the cute and shy Asian, secretly loving the way Jane couldn't keep her hands off of her ass. Veronica could tell how much Jane appreciated her body, and it made her feel sexy. The beautiful Latina struggled all night but refrained from masturbating, trying to deny her lesbian desires for her colleague.

Jane also struggled internally, not understand why she couldn't keep her hands off Veronica. Making such a beautiful woman feel good made her feel so sexy. She could tell everything she did turned Veronica on. Rubbing the sexy Latina's little pink ass hole made the young intern feel sexy and powerful for the first time in her life.

Jane didn't know where this was leading, but she knew she would not be able to resist much longer.