Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine," responded Monica, with an awkward giggle. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever done actually."

"Really?" asked the surprised Latina.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Monica. "And I liked being squirted on. So, thank you," she said with another giggle.

"Umm, you're welcome?" Ashley said, while blushing.

"I wonder if Jane squirts too," said Monica, with a smile. She quickly began fantasizing about the Asian intern.

"I don't know," said Ashley. "I didn't get to see her cum. She just made me squirt all over her massage table." Suddenly, she was fantasizing about Jane as well.

"Was your night with Jane just as sexy as tonight?" asked the curious Monica.

"It was even hotter!" admitted Ashley. "Obviously, I didn't have a strap-on to show you how hard she fucked me. But it's more than just that. I can't even explain it."

"What do you mean?" asked Monica.

"There's just something about that little Asian bitch," said Ashley. "She has superpowers or something. Every time she put her hands on me, my body just tingled with excitement. I wish I could emulate it, but I can't."

Monica subtly moaned to herself once again as she imagined being touched by the Asian masseuse. "Maybe I should piss Jane off so she can fuck me," said Monica.

"No way!" said Ashley. "She should fuck me again first! You wouldn't even know about this if I didn't tell you."

"That's not fair," responded Monica. "You already had a turn! I want my turn with Jane!"

Suddenly it hit Ashley. "Wait a second," she said. "I bet Veronica has been getting so many sexual favors from Jane. No wonder she is always spending time with her!"

As surprised as Monica was, she was now fantasizing about all the naughty things that Jane has been doing to Veronica. "I agree," she said. "She has had enough of Jane! I want my turn too!"

"Yeah!" said Ashley. "I can't even imagine how many times Jane has made her cum!"

Monica moaned as she took a stand. "I have to ask Veronica what Jane has done to her!"

"I need to know too!" exclaimed Ashley.

Both women desperately wanted to know about all the sexy things that Jane had done for Veronica, so they could fantasize about being in her shoes.

"I'm going find out tomorrow!"

12