Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria moaned uncontrollably as she felt the warm tongues fondling her hard nipples. She then rubbed both of her hot employee's asses as she continued to moan to like crazy.

"Let's go to my office," she quickly said. "I have a couch we can get comfy on!"

The three ladies giggled as they quickly moved things to Maria's office. Jane took control, grabbing both of the busty Latinas and pulling them onto the couch with her. The intern sat down as Veronica straddled her right leg and Maria straddled her left leg. Jane grabbed both of their asses at the same time as they both grinded their pussies on her legs. She almost felt like she was getting two lap dances at the same time.

The cute intern used her tongue to play with both sets of breasts as they dangled in front of her face. She took time to kiss and suck on their nipples, leaving them moaning for more. Jane then encouraged them to bounce their tits on her face by spanking both of their asses at the same time.

Veronica and Maria grinded their bodies against the smaller Asian. Jane placed a hand on each of their asses and began fingering both of their ass holes at the same time. The Latinas moaned and wiggled their bottoms as they felt the intern's tiny fingers entering their sphincters.

Veronica moaned especially hard, as she grinded her pussy against Jane's leg even faster. The dominant Asian pulled her close and began making out with Veronica as she fingered her anus.

Maria was getting hot again from Jane and Veronica's passionate kissing. "Can I have a kiss too?" she asked, even though she didn't want to interrupt.

Jane then pulled Maria in close and gave her a series of soft kisses as the busty supervisor continued to grind on her.

Jane then rubbed and spanked both of their bottoms again. "Do you two like it when I finger your little ass holes?" she asked, in a cooing voice.

"Yes mami!" responded Veronica, desperate for more.

"AY!" moaned Maria. "Please finger my ass some more!"

"What do my babies want?" Jane teased.

The two Latinas desperately begged for the smaller Asian woman to finger their asses again. "Please mami!" they both exclaimed.

Jane began to rub both of their anuses with the tips of her fingers. Both girls closed their eyes and moaned as she massaged the rims of their ass holes.

"I want you two to kiss each other," Jane requested.

The two desperate women were willing to do anything to please Jane in that moment. Maria quickly leaned over and placed her lips on Veronica's. They moaned for Jane as they kissed each other deeply. The little intern fingered both of their asses even harder as she enjoyed the view of two beautiful Latinas making out on top of her.

Jane then took the two ladies and bent them over the couch. She got to her feet and forced Veronica and Maria to poke their asses out, right in front of her. As Jane faced both of the juicy Latina asses, she spanked them both at the same time.

"Shake your asses for me," Jane demanded.

Veronica and Maria both wiggled and twerked their asses for Jane's viewing pleasure. Jane then used he favorite technique, pressing her thumbs against their anuses and rubbing their clits with her fingers. The Latinas moaned out as they continued shaking their asses as Jane rubbed them down.

"Why aren't you two kissing each other?" asked Jane, in a stern voice.

Veronica and Maria looked at each other, barely able to keep themselves from moaning as Jane continued to stimulate them. They tried their best to make out with each other, despite moaning from the pleasure Jane was giving them.

"You can do a better job than that!" said Jane, as she spanked both of their asses at the same time.

Veronica yelped before forcing herself to kiss Maria even harder. Their tongues and lips intertwined as they kiss passionately. The assertive Asian resumed rubbing their wet pussies as they moaned deeper and louder.

Jane watched Maria's hot ass tense up as an orgasm began to explode through her. The hot supervisor's ass flinched as the tension released and the orgasm filled her entire body with pleasure.

"Oh my God!" screamed Maria. She could not believe how amazing the sensation was, flowing throughout her entire body. "I'm cumming!"

Veronica giggled as she watched Maria's face try to handle the huge orgasm she was experiencing. She softly kissed her lips to comfort her as her body continued to ride the climax.

Jane then rolled the two beauties onto their backs and forced them to lift their knees to their breasts.

"Oh, God!" moaned Maria. "What now?!"

"What are you going to do to us, mami?!" asked Veronica, ready to be controlled even further.

The assertive little intern ordered them to rub their own clits. As she watched the two Latinas masturbate to her, Jane slid her fingers inside their pussies and began fingering them. They moaned even harder than before as the intern stroked their g-spots repeatedly.

Maria breathed heavily, still riding the wave of her climax. She did not know whether she was having multiple orgasms or just experiencing one long orgasm. She never quite felt anything like this before.

Veronica's eyes began to roll back as Jane stroked her g-spot, just the way she loved it. Jane knew every inch of her body so well. "I'm going to fucking cum!" she blurted out, as a strong orgasm exploded throughout her. "AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" she moaned, as her body arched up and her head leaned all the way back.

Jane loved watching the two sexy Latina's crumble beneath her every touch. She looked at each of them, admiring their sexy bodies as they moaned and squirmed at the touch of her fingertips. She continued fingering them until they neither could take it any longer. The cute little intern left Veronica and Maria breathless and exhausted. They collapsed into each other's arms after Jane finished them off.

"Thank you!" Maria moaned out, as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

"Thank you mami!" said Veronica, looking up desperately at Jane.

Jane smiled and helped maneuver them into comfortable positions on the couch. "You two are exhausted," Jane whispered. "Please take a nap."

Maria agreed with Jane. She was too tired to stay awake any longer. "I'll just take a little nap. Then I'll finish the presentation."

"You really wore me out baby," said Veronica, closing her eyes.

"Yeah, just take a little nap," Jane whispered, in a sweet voice. She found a blanket and placed it over the two tired women as they began to fall asleep.

"Where are you going?" asked Veronica, worried about Jane.

"I'm just going to grab my stuff," said Jane, with a smile. "Then I'll come back and nap."

Veronica looked happy with that response. She puckered her lips, requesting a kiss before she fell asleep. Jane was happy to give her a soft kiss before she closed her eyes again.

Jane left them sleeping in each other's arms as she quietly snuck out of the office. She made sure to close the door quietly, allowing them to sleep in peace. She grabbed the bag that she packed specifically for the late night and went to the restroom.

The intern put on a comfortable pair of panties, a pair of shorts, and a t-shirt. She took her contacts out and put her glasses on. Jane stared at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath. "It's time," she said to herself.

Quietly she turned out all the lights before returning to her desk. She tied her hair up as she waited for her computer to load up. Jane planned on finishing all the work she could, allowing Veronica and Maria sleep as long as they needed.

Jane was incredibly tired. She worked day and night for the past month. She wanted nothing more than to sleep in the office with the other women. But she made the decision to work through the night to help the company with their presentation in the morning.

The once shy and insecure intern suddenly had the confidence she needed to finish everything on her own.

"I can do this."

She cracked open an energy drink that she brought for the night, in case of an emergency.

"It feels like I'm in college again," she thought to herself, humorously.

Jane began typing away as she attacked all the tasks that needed to be done.

"I can do this!"


12