Jane's New BFF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane left to use the bathroom. "I'm getting close," she heard Ramon say.

From inside the bathroom Jane heard loud shrieks. He must be cumming, she thought, returning to see that the fireworks hadn't started yet, but they were about to.

Ramon groaned loud and audibly as the first signs of orgasm began to emerge from his penis tip. Two rapid shots of hot, thick, creamy liquid squirted out and landed on Ramon's chest."

"Oh yeah, " exulted Arlene, as she pressed the spurting cock down on his chest. She massaged it with her fingers, propelling the rest of his cum out into his pubic area.

Arlene kept holding on to the cock even as it receded. She alternated between keeping it up with her hand and pressing it down on his belly and squeezing. If there were any late arriving cum, she'd be sure to get it out. She seemed to enjoy the sensation of semen on her fingers

"You wanna lick some pussy," Jane asked? Having ejaculated, and gotten what he came after, Ramon declined her generous offer. The two ladies cackled about it after he left.

"Now I'm horny," Arlene said. She sighed loudly. "What a disappointment," she lamented. "We should have sent him back and gotten a larger one."

"Damn, I should have had him whip it out at the bar. But nine inches is nothing to sneeze at."

"I know, but he wasn't Mandingo. I want Mandingo."

"Girl, what are you gonna do when you get Mandingo?"

"I don't know. That's the fun part, not knowing."

"Hey, what about William?"

"Who?"

"Big Bill, you know, the black stud with all the muscles."

"You mean the guy from the videos? Can you get him? Oh my God; Jane, he'd be perfect."

"He's far from perfect," Jane replied, " but he's a good starting point. You've gotta work your way up to Mandingo."

"You'd hook me up with William? I'm getting turned-on thinking about it."

"Did you bring your vibrator?" Arlene shook her head no.

"It's only eleven. Let's smoke some more dope and chill. I'm sure there's porn on television. I wish Herman were here," Jane said, as she fiddled with the remote. "He'd know how to get right to it."

A naked man jumped out from behind the couch. "You called?"

Arlene shrieked. "Herman," Jane said angrily, "what the fuck? You dirty, little bugger. You've been here the whole time? What if we were doing some private, girly stuff?"

"I've seen you douche. What could be more girly than that?"

Jane looked at Arlene and smiled. "It's true, I have no secrets from him; he's seen it all."

"You must be really dedicated," Arlene said. "And perverted. Were you watching us?"

"Let me just say this, you should have removed your dress; look, you got a cum stain on it."

Herman sat on the couch, between the two ladies. Arlene was randy enough to play with his cock, but Jane didn't want to reward him for bad behavior, and Arlene didn't want to make a move without her consent; after all, he was Jane's property, so Herman would have to masturbate later if he wanted a sexual release.

Arlene's mind was reeling. In two days she had gotten more excitement than she had experienced in her entire life. She saw a young man spill semen on to a computer screen, and get seriously spanked for it. She had the best orgasm of her life, one that she'll always remember. She jerked off Dan, who was big enough to be an honorary black man, and she had gotten her hands around an actual black penis and got it to ejaculate. By comparison, sending her boss a link to a male stripper video seemed rather tame.

****

Connie, short for Consuelo, looked preppy, like she had attended Vassar or Wellesley. She came well prepared for the interview, rocking a black tank top and a short skirt that was dark, or hot pink in color. She was tall, about five foot eight, and she had long legs. She was well filled out and proportional, large, but not plump. But all that became quite irrelevant the moment she sat down, because as she settled into a comfortable sitting position her legs parted, and her light-pink colored panties showed themself. Once she was comfortable she crossed her legs, giving Herman and Jane another shot of her pink undies, this one briefer than the previous. One could not avoid staring at her thighs, for they were there for the asking. Connie also had a small amount of cellulite on her thighs that got magnified when she crossed her leg, just enough to be a turn-on for someone who appreciated thighs. Naturally this jumpstarted Herman's boat; to him her crossed thigh radiated warmth and charm, and she appeared to be continually on the verge of an accidental upskirt, for she moved her legs free and easy in the chair, with no apparent modesty at all. Whether by accident or design, her panties made a powerful statement by the way in which they made themself known.

Herman chalked it up to the skirt. It was an old school, classic design, probably expensive, and made for a woman who was sure of herself. Light pink was an interesting choice of panty color to pair with a dark pink skirt, unless it didn't occur to her when she was dressing that a sex pervert would be checking out her crotch.

Twenty-three year-old Connie had beautiful, thick, and lustrous, dark blonde hair that spilled down slightly below her shoulders. It was styled in a typical preppy manner, pulled back in the front and top in a mock pompadour, and loose and dangling on the sides, descending to just below her shoulders. Her face reeked of breeding and elegance, although Jane commented later that her face looked like a horse's, which was cruel, although one could see where she was coming from. A better way of saying it was that Connie didn't have the prettiest face in the world, but her self-confidence, relaxed manner, and bubbly personality made her extremely sexy. Also extremely sexy was the combination of pink miniskirt, crossed thighs, and panty flash. Yes, Connie was quite sexy. And damn, her crossed legs were intense, and that pink mini was intoxicating. Has it been mentioned yet that her breasts were ripe and plump, like two melons?

The first question belonged to Herman. "Are you wearing a bra?"

"Yes, it's strapless."

"And you're aware that you have on pink panties? Did you not pay attention when you got dressed?"

Jane sighed. "Here we go again. Sorry, Connie. I thought that having him naked would tone him down; I was wrong.

Connie smirked and half-laughed. "I don't mind being objectified. I like being treated as a sex object; I just wish I were sexier. And I know about CFNM, so I'm not surprised."

"You know, you don't look like a typical porn actress. I mean, you're fucking sexy as hell, but you look like your destiny is to be a suburban soccer-mom with a rich husband."

Connie blushed. "Aren't suburban moms allowed to have a dirty past? This is just something I want to do. I mean, it's just looking, right?"

"If that's all you want..."

"Well, I'm not above doing a little dick-fondling, but I'm making no guarantees. I'm very spontaneous, so you never know." She giggled. "I could go all the way...no, cross that. Pretend I didn't say that." Connie tapped her feet on the floor as she thought about what she might do on an actual porn shoot, and brief, continual flashes of light pink kept Herman riveted. After the incident with Arlene he dare not beat-off, but he wanted to.

"Herman, what about the wardrobe?"

"Love the dress, love the top, but I'd choose another color for the panties. And, if I'm not being too forward, I love your hooters. Man they are nice! So stick with the tank top."

"Are you okay stripping to you undies," asked Jane? "There's an underwear scene in the film, but no nudity."

Connie removed her top very gracefully, mindful of her hair, and Herman let loose with a wolf-whistle once he got a peek at her black, strapless bra. "You're perfect," he exclaimed.

"You don't think I'm a little large?"

"No way; you're perfect."

"Enough with the love-fest," interrupted Jane. "In my opinion, any girl that can rock a skirt the way you do can appear in my film. Case closed. You're a real boner bender. You must have to beat them off with a stick."

"I've had my share of guys pawing at me, if that's what you mean."

"You got a boyfriend?"

Connie nodded. "I'm getting married in the spring. If I don't do this now I never will."

"What's your end-game?"

Connie took a deep breath. "I want to be able to show my grandchildren someday that their grandma had a darker side and wasn't such a nasty, old prude."

"Great answer," said Jane. "You're okay watching two men do a homo scene?"

"Yikes, what have I gotten myself into," she exclaimed, having thought it was only the strip club scene. "As long as it's just watching."

"What's the wildest thing you've ever done?"

"Oh God, you don't wanna know."

"Yes we do," said Herman.

"I went to an all-girls school, but we used to party with the boys from a nearby school, and one-time they stripped for us, and let us measure them and take photos." She giggled. "I still have the photos, I think. One of the boys rubbed his thing along my arm, and then he draped it over my shoulder. There's a photo of it somewhere...someone's probably going to blackmail me someday."

"That's the wildest thing you've ever done?" Herman couldn't believe it.

"Well, I sucked my first penis that same day. I suppose you can guess who it belonged to." Seeing it not get much of a response, she added, "I haven't had much variety in my sex life, just straight fucking and sucking. Nothing kinky."

"But you know about CFNM, you said?"

"That's right. I went to a bachelorette party and there was a stripper. No nudity, I'm sorry to say, he wore a G-string. But one of the girls found a video that he made, where he masturbated in front of a bunch of women. Later I Goggled CFNM, and the rest is history."

"What do you think," asked Jane?

"I say we hire her," replied Herman.

"You don't want her to take off her skirt?"

"Why, I've already seen her panties."

"You got any questions for us," Jane asked Connie?"

"Well, I went to your website, and that answered a lot of my questions. You guys are freaky, but kind-of freaky-good."

"The sex is a lot different than what you're used to, I suppose," Jane said.

"Different, yes, but interesting to watch. I'm a subscriber now."

"Ka-ching," Herman said, with emphasis. Both ladies looked at him. "I'm already getting hard at the thought of you looking at big cocks. And, please, please, please, wear a skirt like the one you're wearing now. It's the biggest fucking turn-on ever."

"The perv has spoken," exulted Jane. "I guess you're hired."

"We could quit right now," Jane said to Herman, afterwards. "We got sexy, slutty and skank."

"You think she's sexy?"

"Yes," said Jane, "don't you?"

"Anyone who wears a skirt like that is a slut. She makes me wanna cum on her face."

"Maybe, but she has breeding. That makes her sexy. Besides, what about those thunder thighs?"

****

Jane lay back in bed on Sunday morning and allowed Herman to trim her golden, amber bush. Arlene was comfortable enough with his presence to walk around topless, wearing just a thong. Jane was on the phone, appealing to William. "Hold on a minute, big guy," Jane said, and she handed her phone to Arlene. William had texted her a photo of Rodney, with whom he was currently in bed with.

"Wow!" Stacy said, excitedly. "Mandingo!"

Jane laughed. "That ain't Mandingo. He's pretty large, but he ain't Mandingo." Jane took the phone back.

"How big is that motherfucker? That's it? I thought it was bigger. Fourteen inches", Jane said, to Arlene.

"I'm all done," Herman said, brushing away any loose hair.

"Good, get lost."

Jane said nothing over breakfast. Arlene was anxious with anticipation.

"They're both coming over," Jane said. We'll smoke some weed, whatever, play it cool, and you just tell me what you want to do and I'll make it happen. This is all about you, honey-child. Just for the record, I've fucked William. He knows what he's doing. He has a backdoor move that will get you off. He's a good, safe fuck."

Many were the times that Arlene fantasized about the muscular black Adonis with the twelve-inch hard-on, who appeared in many of the Donkey videos. She had enough interest to even trace him back to his gay-porn origins. She got an insane amount of pleasure from watching two muscular studs going at it. That was another way in which she resembled Jane. To her it seemed like a humiliation for the man, and it was in a way, hetero males coerced into homo-sex by dominant, manipulative women. Because of that, homosexual love was more arousing to watch when females were in the scene, especially when a big black cock was involved. Jane almost pulled it off last night, but not quite. But now Arlene might actually get to fulfill one of her fantasies; it was a bit overwhelming.

"I've got nothing to wear," Arlene said, looking at the items she packed.

"This is one of those times when it won't matter," Jane replied. "I'm just gonna throw the hotel bathrobe over some undies.

"Herman," Jane called out. "What fucking underwear am I wearing today?"

They showered, and Arlene felt the urge to rub Jane's clitoris while she soaped and cleansed her sensitive region. They allowed Herman to watch them through the glass-door shower, which got him to masturbate, and the ladies smiled when his semen hit up against the glass door.

"Look at this shit? Black bra? Herman!" But he was watching Arlene, who was in front of the mirror, applying make-up. He loved the topless look, and he didn't care if she had little itty-bitty-titties. They looked nice and firm to him.

Rodney was tall and black, very black. He had a shaved head, and his body was in great condition. They sat down in the living room of their suite and smoked a couple of joints that Jane had rolled.

"Guys, this ain't charity we're doing," Jane said. "You gotta take your clothes off. Herman, get your fucking ass in here."

Rodney was taken aback by the naked valet, but not William. Hello Huey," he said. Herman blushed. "Hey William," he replied.

""Huey," said Arlene?

"It's a long story."

Jane went over to the mini-bar. "Who wants a drink," she asked?

"Wait, wait, wait," Arlene said. "Let me do it." Rodney was on the verge of removing his boxer shorts when Arlene stopped him. He obediently stepped forward and thrust his loins toward her. Arlene massaged his penis through the confines of his undershorts. "This feels like a prosthetic device," she teased. "Nothing can be this big." She grabbed hold of his cock through the material. "It feels like you have a iron rod in there." She smiled at him with unrestrained glee.

"Take them off," said Rodney, and Arlene complied.

"Oh my...wow!" Arlene was rendered speechless. Her mouth hung open in shock. Rodney's cock sprung out as soon as his undershorts were lowered, like a hose that had been just turned on. He leaned forward to step out of his shorts right as Arlene leaned down to remove them, and his semi-erect dick brushed against her cheek. It sent a minor shock wave through her body. The dick was long and lean, just like he was. It billowed out quite a way before taking a dip downward, and his cock-head was already moist. Arlene stared at his long shaft for a moment before slapping it playfully, grinning as it bounced to the side and back again. She did it more than once.

Jane returned with four drinks and saw Arlene absorbed with Rodney's package. "If I may interrupt," she said, handing them drinks, we ought to measure that puppy."

"I wanna hear some music." Arlene got out her smart phone and played a dance mix that she had loaded onto the device, and pretty soon everyone was bouncing around and bashing into each other. Arlene's robe came undone, and she re-tied it. The second time it got undone she removed it all together, and a tiny thong was the only thing between her and total nudity.

Jane slid over to her on the dance floor. "So how do you wanna swing this?"

"You'll probably think that I'm being selfish, but I'd like to suck Rodney off and then get fucked by William...I haven't forgotten you," she called out to him. She was like a giddy schoolgirl in heat. Rodney began slapping his cock against her butt cheek, and Arlene grabbed hold of it and walked him over to the couch. She sat down and Rodney stood in front of her, just as before. The first thing she did was lean forward and press his penis over her face and rub it all over.

Jane came by with a tape measure. "Sorry to interrupt again, but we should do this before he pops, and the way you're going, that might be soon. Have you ever measured a cock?"

"In my dreams," Arlene answered.

"First thing we gotta do is be sure it's topped out. Are you still growing, Rodney?"

"I think I'm good."

"Nonsense," said Arlene, and she kissed his penis-tip before licking all around his cock-head. This was the first time a black penis had ever made it to her mouth. Around and around she went with her tongue, twice, three times, and then she put as much of it as she could inside her mouth and deep-throated it. Of course, that only covered half his cock. She pulled it out after a few seconds, placed her hand under his cock-head, and slowly but firmly stroked her way down the length of the shaft to its base. "Now it's hard," she said, admiring her work. Arlene had no idea what had gotten into her. It wasn't the weed or the alcohol or the dance music. She was high on cock, big black cock. It was her fantasy - why, who knows why? It was what it was. She wasn't even thinking about William; Arlene was completely and utterly consumed with Rodney's cock.

If she was going to get fixated on a penis, she could have done a lot worse than his. It was thin and narrow, but way long; but thin and narrow can be misleading. His dick was still massive, and it was a lot wider than a large percentage of the male population. More importantly, Arlene found it incredibly stimulating, which is what mattered.

She held it by the base, using her free hand to tickle under his balls. Jane laid out the tape, and by the time it reached the tip, she nodded her head in approval. "Fourteen inches. Just like you said, Billy boy. Arlene, honey, you got yourself a whale. Give it all you got."

"Don't worry," she purred, as she grinded her teeth across his tip. Jane retreated back to where William was standing and watching.

"She's a little on the thin side," he said, quietly. "But I'll do her." He pulled on his cock, trying to stretch it out.

"Our little girl can suck a cock. Look at her."

Arlene was able to jerk his cock as she throated it. She was making some very loud slurping noises, as she devoured the sex organ, and her arm moved with rapid-fire precision. She was in a trance-like state, seemingly unaware of anything and everything outside of her fourteen-inch orbit. Suddenly Rodney began to groan. He arched his back and moaned.

"Oh, what a blowjob! Oh, oh, I'm getting ready to cum."

Arlene released the dick and it sprung into the air. "Jerk it," she said. "Jerk it," she commanded, she begged. Cum all over me, cum on my face."

Rodney was a smart guy. He knew when to follow orders, so he pointed his dick upward and began to yank on it. Arlene licked his balls. "All over me, baby, cum. Come on...big, fucking dick...oh God. What a fucking dick!" Her high-pitched voice made it sound like a wail.

Rodney grunted three times is quick succession. "Oh yeah, here it cums." Arlene opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. The first seed that got expelled looked pretty harmless. It actually just dribbled out and headed down towards the floor. Arlene followed it with her eyes, which left her unprepared for the second explosion and she shrieked as hot, creamy juice splashed on her nose. She let out a small moan as wave after wave of semen crashed upon her face. Some reached the back of her mouth and caused her to almost choke. But she was undeterred, and she grabbed the big penis from his hand and yanked on it herself, as hard as she could. By the time she was convinced that his well was dry, she was panting as noticeably as she was.