Janet - Breakfast Ch. 02

Story Info
Janet learns what it means to be a mule.
4.6k words
4.08
3.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHansen
PHansen
28 Followers

Day 1: Breakfast for slaves

Arriving at the breakfast room Janet was motioned by Mistress Victoria to move towards the counter where breakfast was served.

"So, as you are going to be walking with this inside your asshole back to the cell, I presume you would prefer something not too hot?" Mistress Victoria said to Janet.

"Yes, please," Janet responded.

Victoria and Janet neared the counter and chose some hash browns and scrambled eggs. The female behind the serving station looked at Janet's blue tag on her shirt and then at Victoria.

"So, this is your new anal star?" she asked.

Victoria smiled and said, "Yes - she will be. For now - she is the breakfast mule for our cell, so if you can give us a serving not too warm, I'm sure she will appreciate it. Our previous breakfast mule has been dwarfed this morning and is currently busy with the "laundry" activities of the cell."

The female sighed, "Well - I'm happy I'm not in your cell, that's for sure."

Victoria pushed Janet forward and asked her to carry the tray back to a table at the back of the room.

"We need a couple of spoons to go with that, Janet," Victoria said. "And a couple of straws as well. You do need to be able to drink your liquids."

Janet took the items asked and placed them on the tray. She grabbed it and they both moved towards the back of the room. Victoria motioned Janet to sit down straddling the bench in front of the table. Janet immediately felt the plug being pushed further into her asshole as she straddled the narrow bench.

"So - how does it feel?" Victoria asked.

"I can for sure feel my asshole being held open by something," Janet said, trying to strike a funny tone to the conversation.

"Okay - but now you are going to feel it even more," Victoria responded. "Pull your pants to your thighs and place yourself on your back on the floor and move your ass up in the air supporting yourself against the side of the bench. In a 'pile driver' position, as they call it," Mistress Victoria instructed.

Janet did as told, and gave Mistress Victoria full access to her plugged rectum. Victoria grabbed the lid used to seal the hollow ass plug and pulled it out. It gave a sound as when you open a bottle. A distinct sound that seemingly attracted some attention from other females in the breakfast room.

Janet noticed the arrival of 3-4 women having heard that distinct sound. She felt a bit exposed and vulnerable laying there on the floor with her asshole at full display.

The girls looked at the scenery and then said to Victoria, "So this is your new anal girl?"

"Yes, and she is quite an impressive thing. She has an enormous capacity in her ass," Victoria answered.

One of the women who was the obvious leader of the group responded: "Are you challenging me...?"

Victoria looked at her, and said: "Well - don't get your hopes up too soon, Anne. None of your bitches can beat this one."

Janet felt a bit uneasy being the subject of a sudden competition that was about to be established.

"We will see about that," the leader said. "We will do a competition soon to see whose slave can accept the most. The winner gets to keep the slave. Deal...?"

Victoria looked sternly at the woman and said: "you have a deal, my friend," and smiled.

Janet, still laying with her ass up, felt really betrayed. She did not know what this "competition" did entail and how it was to take place. The only thing she knew was that Mistress Victoria just had promised her ass to be on the line. Literally speaking.

"Okay - should we get the breakfast fixed?" she said to Janet.

Janet nodded and Victoria took the now lukewarm hash browns and started pushing them into the hollow hole Janet presented. Janet could immediately feel the temperature inside her, even though it was not burning hot, but lukewarm.

"You will carry this as warm as you can. You both will appreciate a warm breakfast rather than a cold one, right?" Also, Victoria did not want to leave Mistress Amalie waiting too long before they came back to the cell. After all - Victoria answered to her in the end.

Next followed the scrambled eggs which were mushed into a mess in Janet's breakfast container. She felt immediately very full and as Victoria sealed the plug using the lid; Janet felt it as if things were moving further into her intestines as she was still lying with her asshole up.

"Get up and let's walk back," Mistress Victoria said to Janet.

Janet attempted to get on her feet and with the support of Victoria managed to do so. Janet felt the inside of her rectum move around a bit and was hoping the lid would hold tight in her.

Victoria asked Janet to walk with her to the counter. Janet felt everything move inside her while walking and it really felt strange. The knowledge of what would happen once she got back to the cell only added to the sensation.

Victoria went to the counter and got a second serving for herself and Amalie. Those two would not be dining from the same container as the slave girls, that was one thing that was certain.

Both women walked towards the cell. Janet felt a bit wobbly walking with the unusual feeling in her ass, but managed to walk back without any accidents.

"There you two are," Mistress Amalie said as they entered the room.

Slave Mariya had finished her morning wash routine and was patiently waiting for the two women to come back.

"Janet - being the breakfast server, you stand over Mariya and let her "pull the plug" into the plate Mariya has prepared." Mariya was hungrily holding a plate in her hands awaiting Janet's approach.

Janet moved over to Mariya, spread her legs and held her ass cheeks apart. Mariya crawled under her and held the plate close to her asshole. Janet pulled out the lid and Mariya witnessed the contents of Janets rectum empty onto the plate. Mariya smelled the breakfast coming from Janet's body and was appreciative of the content.

It looked very clean, appetising and good. She was hungry.

Janet squatted next to Mariya and felt the rush of air flowing into her insides as the tunnel plug was now empty. She felt very vulnerable in that way. Janet gave Mariya a spoon, and they both started eating their breakfast from the same plate using each their own spoon.

When they had finished the plate, Amalie asked Janet to return to the pile driver position, Victoria had had her in, in the breakfast room. Amalie needed to relieve herself and as Janet had a tunnel plug in her ass currently, it would be a perfect place to do that.

"Victoria - do you need to piss as well?" Mistress Amalie asked.

"Nah - not right now," Mistress Victoria answered.

Janet moved over and threw her legs behind her head to assume the position.

Mistress Amalie straddled Janet and lowered herself closer to Janets open asshole. Janet felt a flow of warm liquid running into her asshole and made sure to "absorb" as much as she could. Once finished - Mistress Amalie instructed Mariya to lick her cunt lips clean of piss. She did.

"Okay - Mariya, as you are already familiar with the taste; get your straw and start sucking the piss out of Janet's asshole. You drink it all. If piss is running out of Janet's asshole when she eventually stands up; you will get punished, you little bitch," Amalie barked at Mariya. She was not too impressed with the little slave girl's recent behaviour.

Mariya crawled on her knees to Janet's inverted body. Mariya put her straw into Janet's open rectum and started sucking the content out using the straw.

It took some effort from her, but eventually she was unable to get any more out. Mariya was worried that no matter how much she managed to get out of Janet, some would still run out as she would never be able to get into all the crevices and wrinkles.

"I'm done, Mistress," Mariya said and sat back on the floor.

"Let's see how much punishment you have earned yourself", Mistress Amalie responded. "Janet, stand up and let's see."

Janet got to her knees and next stood up. The plug was of course still holding her anus open, and some mix of her own shit mixed with Mistress Amalie's piss started to run out.

"Start licking, Mariya!" Mistress Amalie said.

Mariya dutifully started licking the insides of Janet's thighs to get rid of the nasty liquid there. After 2 minutes, no more liquid was found on Janet and Mariya announced she was done.

"Good, slave girl. You are getting the hang of it..."

"Janet - we need to have you fitted with the plug for the day," Amalie said. "Victoria, will you handle that?"

"Absolutely, Janet, we need to pay attention to the education of your asshole. Don't forget, we have a 'thing' coming up soon, remember?"

"What thing is that...?" Amalie asked with a puzzled look at her face.

"I was challenged by Mistress Anne from cell block B," Victoria answered. "She challenged us on who had the slave with the largest capacity and I accepted that challenge, promising Janet would win that competition."

"I see," Mistress Amalie responded. "Remind me that you and I need to have a talk later," she said with a disgruntled expression.

Victoria looked to the ground knowing she had overstepped her balance on this one taking up challenges that she did not have the authority to do.

"Janet - let's get that hollow thing out of your asshole and have Mariya clean it. It is her job after all. Next, we need to re-insert your normal plug so you can retain your size. Bend over."

Janet bent over and felt Victoria's hand grip the base of the plug.

"Mariya - you know what to do with this one."

Mariya reached out and took the hollow plug from Victoria's hand and started her assigned job. Janet was next allowed to insert her own plug herself. It was a welcome and familiar feeling to her to have her backside stretched again. She liked it.

The bell sounded and the clock was 09:00. They all needed to leave the cell and get to the prison work they were assigned by the prison staff. Both girls were fitted with their own plugs as they left the cell.

Day 1: Lunch

The lunch was done in the breakfast room and not in the cell. That was against prison policy. All 4 women found themselves benched by a table each with their own plate of lunch.

Both Janet and Mariya were sitting on their respective butt plugs, Janet a 7 cm. x 15 cm. plug, Mariya a 5 cm. x 10 cm. plug. They had each brought the small piece of hard plastic that they would place between their buttocks to increase the pressure of the plug which was being forced even further into their bodies.

In that way - both women were sitting only on that piece of narrow rectangular plastic that served the simple purpose of simply pushing the plug further into their orifices. Their buttocks only barely touched the bench, all their body weight was on that devilish plastic rectangle adding to the sensation in their packed backside.

"Janet - you, and your fellow slave sister will be having a special drink to accompany your lunch. And that goes like this every day," Mistress Amalie said looking at them both.

With that, she grabbed the milk carton from Janet and Mariya and emptied both into her own glass. Next, she handed one of the milk cartoons to Victoria.

Both women held the cartoons to their pussies and started to piss into the milk carton filling it up and next closed the lid on the cartoon.

"Here you go, girls. Enjoy your 'drink'," Mistress Amalie said.

Both Janet and Mariya felt a rush of excitement as they knew that this was their own little secret. No one knew that they were indeed not drinking milk from that cartoon. Sitting on a big butt plug and drinking their Mistress's piss, was a big turn-on for the girls.

Day 1: Evening

The day went by and after having spent the day out of the cells, the inmates were called back into the canteen. They needed to have dinner before going into their cells and nothing extraordinary happened during dinner. Nothing apart from the girls enjoying their two mistresses' golden nectar in their cups unknown to the rest of the inmates in the canteen. And of course sitting again on their own plugs on the little plastic piece pressing their plugs deeper into the rectums. In reality they were actually sitting or impaled on the plugs, rather than the seat.

Janet and Mariya were starting to bond over the fact that they both occupied the same position in the relationships in the cell. They were starting to communicate more and Mariya started to open up to Janet and ask how she could improve her capacity.

After all - she was short a couple of centimetres in the diameter of her plug compared to Janet. Victoria noticed their discussion and dismissed it, saying that education of their assholes sorted under the rule of the Mistresses. Not something a slave girl should occupy her little mind with.

All 4 women were led into the cell for the night by the guards. It was 22:30 and the doors were locked.

"Girls - as we are now locked in the room, it is also time to think about your nightly dilation. The longer you wear the night dilator - the better. Only in this way do you gain the size needed," Amalie said.

"Janet - as stated this morning, you have been awarded toilet duty as part of your regime. Mariya - you have been assigned cleaning duty as part of your regime. This means that once Mistress Victoria and myself are done using the toilet mouth of Janet, you Mariya will clean our asses and pussies. You will both do so plugged with your assigned night plugs," Mistress Amalie said. Both girls nodded and accepted their fate.

"Okay girls - lay back on the bed, so we can have you both plugged properly."

Both girls climbed onto the top bunk bed and laid next to each other on their backs, with their knees by their ears. This allowed the Mistresses full access to their rectal cavity.

Janet was fitted with a night dilator of 9 cm. x 12 cm. which was an upgrade from her day plug. It was a noticeable size increase and Janet started complaining.

"Shut up, you ungrateful brat," Mistress Amalie said angrily. "For you - we have a goal, so be grateful we help you achieve it." Once the night plug was in, Janet lay there and tried to make her body accept the new size. It wasn't easy for her.

Mariya was fitted also with a larger plug than the one she wore during the day. She was fitted with a night dilator of 7 cm. x 12 cm. Also she had trouble keeping still while the process took place.

"Girls - given your complaints I think it would be time for a different type of instrument to let you appreciate what you have in your asses currently."

"Victoria - go get the studded dildos."

Victoria went to the closet and found 2 dildos with a sturdy handle across the bottom allowing the Mistress to perform a saw-like motion with the dildo. It would allow for a violent and unforgiving trusting motion into the unlucky recipient. And on top of that - the studded nature of the dildo had a tendency of gripping the walls of the hole into which it was trusted.

It made it feel as if the insides of the hole was ripped out when the dildo was retracted from the body. This of course was not the case, but the feeling was definitely there.

The dildos Victoria had chosen for the girls were:

- Janet: 7 cm. x 30 cm.

- Mariya: 5 cm. x 30 cm.

Obviously, not all of the length was to be used, but to make sure they both felt the saw-like motion when the dildos were trusted into them; it had to be a massive tool.

Each Mistress took her own tool and started coating it in lubricant. Little did the girls know that the lubricant today was Tigerbalm ensuring an even more horrible experience for the two slave girls. The mistresses took out the night plug of each girl and told her to hold it in her mouth. No need to hear them crying during the dildo action about to start.

Both girls could smell the tiger balm rather fast, so they knew what was coming. It did however not help a lot; it still hurt like crazy on both of them when the dildo was thrust into their rectum by their punisher.

Janet felt the head of the 7 cm. dildo entered her ass and as the studs on the dildo began to rip the walls of her asshole; the Tiger Balm sensation really kicked in and hit her. It was a burning sensation and it felt like her ass was literally on fire.

She started to long for the smooth night plug as that did not have the studded sensation. It would honestly not do a lot of difference as her asshole by now was fully coated with Tiger Balm. That would burn for the next 10 min. regardless of the nature of the dildo being inserted.

Mariya began to cry as Victoria trusted the studded dildo into her defenceless asshole. The Tiger Balm coating was too much for her. She felt a burning sensation not only in her ass, but all over her crutch. Her pussy was on fire and her asshole was on fire. It was not pleasant and she also started to long for the smooth night plug that had been in her ass until 5 min. ago.

"Please, give us the night plugs back!" both girls begged. "This is too painful."

The mistresses looked at each other and then agreed: "Okay - you will be given 60 sec. of hard trusting in your assholes and then we stop."

Both girls looked each other in the eye and braced themselves for hell. It literally made it impossible for both girls to tell from which hole it burned most when they had passed the 15 sec. mark. Everything was on fire between their legs. The girls interlocked their fingers and supported each other trying to survive the pain they both felt as their mistresses took out their frustration about the girls' ungrateful behaviour.

The combination of the studs and the Tiger Balm coating made it a living hell for the girls.

Finally, the 60 sec. had elapsed and the Mistresses stopped the saw-like trusting. They left the dildos in the girls asses for now and asked, "How are we feeling?"

No response was heard from the girls. They were trying to get to terms with the inferno of fire they were feeling between their legs.

"Thank you Mistress for stopping the torture. We will both appreciate the larger night plugs instead of this hell," both girls agreed.

The mistresses retracted the tiger balm coated studded dildos and placed them next to the girls.

"Okay - give us the night plugs, girls" the Mistresses said, and reached towards the girls. Both girls were fitted with her assigned night plug and both girls complained again. Not because of the size, but because of the size and the Tiger Balm sensation which did not just wear off like that. Everything was still burning. The added stretch of the larger night plugs was actually amplified by the coating.

Both girls were helped down from the top bunk bed and stood on their feet on the floor. It was now past midnight and it was time for bed. Mistress Victoria needed to use the toilet and told Janet to lay under the seat as instructed.

Janet wormed under the toilet seat still feeling the burning sensation in her asshole which was actually a good thing as it distracted her from what was about to happen.

Mistress Victoria placed herself on the toilet seat allowing Janet full view of her pulsing asshole.

"Janet - I need to shit a little and as you are our designated toilet girl, you are the lucky winner tonight."

Janet opened her mouth hoping it was not a lot that came from Victoria. It was not, only a few pieces came out of Victoria's expanding ass hole.

"Enjoy, little slave girl," Victoria smiled.

Janet did her best to close her mouth over the content she had just received. It was not that difficult as it all fitted inside her mouth. She fought the urge to throw up, but knew that that was a sign of disrespect, so she attempted to keep it in. Given she had a burning feeling in her asshole still, she focused on enjoying that sensation rather than what was in her mouth.

PHansen
PHansen
28 Followers
12