Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Ryan gets a chemistry lesson.
9.1k words
4.64
17.9k
49

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chemistry lesson

Many thanks for your Votes and Comments - They are what keep the Authors on this site writing.

For the detail of the story so far - please see Janet, Chrissie and me Chapters 1 - 5.

"Did you taste Mum's cunt before you fucked her?"

"Yes."

"You tasted mine, yesterday, before we had our shower together. Does that taste count?"

"It does and it was scrumptious."

"Which... sorry," started my Sister and dried up instantly.

"Good girl," I smiled, "Do you like strawberry ice cream?"

"Talk about change the subject! I do, my fave, you know it is. Why?"

"Do you like chocolate ice cream?"

"Yes! Another of my faves as you well know. What is this?"

"How about coffee ice cream?" I asked totally ignoring her questions.

"Yes, my favourite too," she replied sounding slightly exasperated.

"How about Pistachio or Nougat ice cream?"

She grinned. I was playing a game and she wanted to play along.

"Not nuts about Pistachio and I always think nougat will stick to my teeth for some reason."

"And if I was feeling flush and offered two flavours at once?"

"That's easy, deux boules, chocolate et framboise, s'il vous plait.

"Oooo, get you with your fancy pants French. So, if I said to you that your Mum's cunt, before I fucked it, tasted like strawberry ice cream and yours, before I fucked you, tasted like coffee ice cream. Would you understand that they tasted different but were both delicious?"

"That's very neat, I like that! Yeah, I'd understand. So, every time I forget and start to ask you to compare me with Mum or your Mum, you gonna buy me an ice cream?" she giggled.

"No, you're gonna buy me one. And I'll save em up until we're in France again."

"OK, that's fair. You gotta deal Bro. Love you loads and loads. Err... what's with the Chocolate and Raspberry bit?"

"After I fucked Mum there were two flavours to enjoy, scrummy Mummy!"

"Does your cock ever go down?"

"Now who's changing the subject?"

"Not me, yer honour." she chuckled, "just asking is all."

"When you or Mum are within a few miles radius, it's usually pretty hard."

"And when your Mum's close?"

"Yeah, fortunately."

"Fortunately? I can think of loads of suitable adverbs but 'fortunately' wouldn't be right at the top of the list."

"I wasn't supposed to be at work today so when my Mum and Jim arrived and found me waiting outside my Mum knew something was seriously wrong. She followed me into my eek office eek and as there was only one chair, sat on my lap. Bit like when I was a little nipper and was upset. Except, being bigger than her she sat on me. She still stroked my back and pulled my head into her shoulder. I had a great view down her blouse at her tits. My cock was beginning to respond with her just sitting on my lap. The view of her tits just made it all happen a lot quicker. My cock was ready for whatever was on offer virtually instantly.

She asked me what had gone wrong. I tried to answer as best I could but my mind was on her tits and she was sitting where my boner wanted to be. I said I didn't think it was a good idea sitting as we were. She said something like 'is that because I'm sitting on the boner you've got because I'm letting you look at my tits?' Then she said something about girls and Mums having fantasies. Then she said it again and navigated to my fantasy folder until she found the illustration of me ravaging you in your white dress. She sent me out to get the teas Jim was supposed to be making while she phoned Mum. So, yeah, fortunately because my boner got my Mum thinking and she spoke to Mum and we're now sorted. Very fortunately!"

"Well, your Mum did phone Mum but she wanted to talk to me. I was still in bed feeling very sorry for myself. Mum hollered up the stairs for me to 'get my useless arse downstairs NOW!' to take an important phone call. I thought it was you and hadn't moved so fast in my life! I started babbling into the phone when your Mum told me to SHUT UP! And listen! I listened. Your Mum sounded very displeased with me! She asked if the like... like... I had kept saying wasn't like... Dad but like... your illustration of me being ravaged by you. I told her it was and she just said, 'well why on earth didn't you say so?' I told her, 'because I'm stupid'. 'You're not wrong there, girl.' she replied quickly. Your Mum doesn't mince her words, does she?

Then she asked if I wanted my white dress ripped off. I told her that was exactly what I wanted and why I'd got Mum to buy it for me. She told me to put it on and nothing else except my white heels and to make sure you could tear it off me without hurting me too much. She said I had fifteen minutes to get ready and to pass her back to Mum. I scooted upstairs to get dressed.

When I got back down Mum was all smiles. She undid the zip and fastened the top with a piece of cotton thread that would break easy. Then she cut the bottom out of the zip and into the material and pulled it apart a bit to get a tear started. We had time for one trial run before you and your Mum pulled up outside. The rest you know. I owe your Mum, big time!"

"We both do. Now what are you going to do with my cock?"

"You two still at it?"

I looked up and standing in the doorway were Mum and my Mum. Both naked as they hadn't picked up their clothes before heading for the bathroom. They looked fantastic! Only my opinion, of course.

"Chrissie's got a bit of a problem, Mum."

"Chrissie?"

"Well Mum, it's like this. I've cum, God knows how many times and Ryan's just cum and filled me up. Problem is, he's still as hard as an iron bar. I'm not sure if I should climb off and tidy 'im up before we go again or stay on top and fuck 'im some more straight away. Advice?" she giggled dirtily.

Mum and my Mum chuckled.

"Decisions, decisions," giggled Mum in return.

"There's some decisions a girl just has to take for herself. C'mon, you've got hair to do and I've got stuff to do with Jim." said My Mum bending provocatively to pick up both sets of discarded clothes.

She winked at me as she stood back up.

"I saw that!" declared Chrissie, impishly.

"Better wear the man out then," my Mum riposted.

### ### ###

"We're home!" came Mum's voice from the hallway.

"In the lounge, Mum, I replied lifting my head from between Chrissie's wide parted legs.

Both our Mum's appeared in the doorway.

Chrissie was laying with her legs above the back of the settee and her head on the pouffe, in the exact same position as the previous night when it all went pear shaped.

"About bloody time! Only, what? Fourteen hours late. You two eaten?"

"Just finished my second cream pie," I laughed.

"And I've had a fantastic high protein drink," smirked Chrissie.

"On toast?"

"No Mum, straight from the factory. Direct from a big, beautiful delivery hose. It's magic, just suck on the end and out it pours... eventually."

"Is your daughter as daft as my daughter?"

"Couldn't really say but once she's old enough to have a piece of her Brother's cock I'm sure she will be," my Mum replied.

"Yeah, you're probably right, just like us, eh?" Mum nudged my Mum gently in the ribs, "OK, if you've been at it since we left, you need food or you won't last 'til dinner time. Jacket, cheese 'n' beans? Various on toast? Cheese, beans, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, you name it?"

"Cock?" from Chrissie, lustily.

"That'll have to go in a roll, a long one!" from my Mum with a giggle.

We settled on poached eggs, two each, on toast and the four of us sat around the dining room table while the two of us ate.

### ###

We were chatting, between mouthfuls, when I had a funny thought. I very nearly sprayed toast crumbs everywhere.

"What?" demanded Chrissie as I tried to prevent myself choking.

"Just a funny thought," I said apologetically.

"Explain?" (Mum)

"Care to elucidate?" questioned my Mum pretending to brush toast crumbs from her naked breasts.

=== === ===

Sorry, forgot to mention that. My slaves, naked in my presence, remember? From pages and pages back? I hadn't said a word. They stood in the doorway while I gave Chrissie's cunt a few parting licks and sucks and when I stood up, there they both were, naked. I licked my lips, not wanting to miss any of my Sister's nectar when my Mum clearly mistook my actions as lust, for them, he he, and said;

"No, Chrissie's birthday. We've had our fun showing her what to do."

=== === ===

"Just thought, There's me, waiting for pussy all these years and now three perfect ones come along all together, near enough. Bit like buses but a far nicer ride," I finished cheekily.

"So, I'm a bus am I? Tickets please? How far do would you like to go, Sir?" chuckled my Mum.

"Good job you didn't know that Chrissie and me have been waiting just around the corner for ages, then."

"What? You've been waiting for... but you said..." I attempted to say.

"I said...," started Mum, "...told you both what was right and what was wrong. I told you both of the consequences should you not behave properly. I went to great detail in every respect however I'll freely admit, now, at this point in time, that, had you crept into my bed and err, pulled me close and held me tight I wouldn't have been able to resist, nor would Chrissie."

I looked at Mum in total shock, surprise didn't begin to cover it.

"So I could have... y'know?"

"We wouldn't have been able to stop you."

"But I wouldn't have hurt you, forced you, anything like that..."

"Maybe I should have said 'wouldn't have wanted to stop you'."

I looked at my Mother for help.

"Mum?"

My Mother looked at Mum and raised her eyebrows.

"You're making a bit of a mess of this, kiddo. Would you like a hand?" My Mother laughed.

"I am, sorry. Yes please."

My Mother looked at her hands, resting on the table, for a few moments then looked up, straight at me.

"Chemistry," she stated quite clearly, "cosmetic companies spend millions each year trying to discover the perfect perfume. The perfume that will make every woman devastatingly attractive to the male of the species. They also spend millions searching for the stuff that guys can 'splash all over' to make them total babe magnets. In both cases it's pointless but both men and women believe that if they spend enough the magic will work for them. It's the chemistry that attracts a man to a woman and vice versa. The endorphins. The enzymes that make up each and every human body. Smother those with something made in a factory and the whole thing goes out of whack.

Now your Dad had the chemistry that the cosmetic companies continue to search for. He had a bucket full. You couldn't smell it. You couldn't taste it but somewhere deep down inside you just knew it was there, girls that is, Me and Janet. Your Dad also seemed to be able to sniff out which girls would, shall I say, react favourably?, to his chemistry.

I was one of those girls, Janet was another and there have been plenty since. Janet told me that you are very calm, gentle, caring, protective and a very attentive lover. You put her needs above your own, as I'm sure you will with Chrissie. Your Dad was the exact opposite, mean, cruel, vicious, violent, vindictive... a sadist. The more he hurt a woman the harder his cock became. The harder his cock the longer he fucked us.

That was what we needed, his hard cock pounding into us. Unfortunately he was just working for his own release, ours was of no interest to him. As time passed he obviously wanted harder and longer lasting erections. His violent attacks on us became more and more extreme. Then he'd seek out another victim. He'd be all sweetness and light for a while. She'd worship the ground he walked upon. In a way us girls were our own worst enemy. He didn't want worship he needed fear, terror. He needed to dominate us totally. The beatings and the progressive violence would start and just kept on going until he found another victim to destroy. Janet and I together with all his other women put up with it. We hated it when he was with us and hated it when he wasn't.

He had the chemistry and no matter what he did we could do nothing but want him.

The night before I left he came home unexpectedly. He fisted me and found my IUD strings and pulled it out. He went ballistic! He'd banned me from going on the pill. I didn't want any more children so had an IUD fitted and prayed he'd never know. That night he... I can't use the word r*pe because after nearly seven years of abuse it wouldn't be valid. He used me, fucked me mercilessly. In the morning I was told to take you to school and leave, never to return. If he saw me again he'd beat you while I was forced to watch then he'd beat me and force you to watch.

I didn't leave you, Son - we were torn apart by your Dad, sorry."

"Sorry? What have you got to be sorry to me about?" I asked through my tears, "When I find the bastard, I'll kill him with my bare hands. Make him suffer like you and Mum did."

"No you won't Darling. It's history. There's no evidence now. His word against mine, ours," she said indicating herself and Mum, "you ever see him again, you cross the street. I'm not going to loose you again just because you beat him to a pulp. Now we're more than just me, maybe we can find another, legal, way to end his tyranny. Do nothing, hear me?"

"Yes, Mum, promise."

"Certain sure?"

"Ryan's very good at keeping his promise," confirmed Mum seriously.

"I think your Mum needs a great big hug and lots of kisses from her Son," suggested Chrissie.

That's exactly what she received. I sat her on my lap and held her so tight she complained that she couldn't breathe. We kissed and smooched while our tears intermingled and ran down our faces. Mum and Chrissie cleared away the lunch things and made a big pot of tea. My Mother and I were ready for it. Mum even broke out the plain chocolate digestives! Everyone knows that chocolate fixes things.

After a long time of intense silence during which I, and I'm sure Chrissie, thought about what both our Mum's had gone through because of our Father, my Mother stirred from her thoughts and laughed.

"Y'know why I was having my hair done? It was your Birthday, you were eighteen and an adult. I was going to find you! Made a promise to myself after your Gran told me that you were with Janet and Chrissie and happy. She didn't actually say who you were with or where, just that you were settled and had a Sister. I told her I was pregnant and if she told her bastard Son anything it was that I was moving as far away from him as possible and if I so much as caught a glimpse of him in future I'd go straight to the police.

I promised myself, as soon as I put the phone down, that once you were eighteen I'd try to find you. If your Father had made you into a monster, I'd walk away. If he hadn't I'd try to make things right between us.

I eventually had the sense to go home to my parents. They made me welcome and Gerry when she arrived shortly after. I went into hospital using my real name and said I didn't know the Father's name - I wasn't going to have his name anywhere near my family ever again! I didn't mention that I'd a son to my parents nor to Gerry, just cried myself to sleep most nights. My Mother died without knowing she had a Grandson.

A month before your eighteenth birthday I sat down with Jim and Gerry and told them all about you and my circumstances at that time. They were both very supportive. Gerry was very excited. Y'know what? She said she'd always felt that there was something missing from her life! Jim wanted to start looking for you straight away. I told him to wait until you came of age, just in case. So he drew up loads of plans of action instead. All I had to do was follow them, he said.

I booked to get my hair done, a new me. Fortunately my hairdresser is easy to talk to.

When you came for your 'interview' I wasn't sure what to expect. Janet had warned me that you had your Dad's chemistry, by the buckets full, and she'd been struggling to resist it for years. She also told me that you were nothing like your Dad in every other respect. That you were very protective of both her and Chrissie. That you didn't seem to be aware of the effect you have on women.

After talking with Janet, I was euphoric and called Jim at work straight after Janet left. I phoned Gerry and told her to come home as quick as possible! I'd found my Son! It was instant relief then I began to doubt myself. Doubt Janet. It could just be a coincidence?

When I opened to front door and saw you standing there, with your laptop tucked under your arm, I knew instantly that you were my Son. You look nothing like your Dad but you were certainly my Son. I wanted to hug you so tight. You were so close. It's a good job Janet warned me about your chemistry! If you'd just said 'bend over I want to fuck you here and now', I would have, no hesitation. You know that?

Chemistry! You have it! By the buckets full!"

### ### ###

"He really has no idea," stated Chrissie delightedly, "at school the girls were always around him. He took no notice at all."

"They weren't around me, they were with you, your friends! You had loads of friends" I exclaimed in surprise.

"I had lots of friends because I was with you, protecting my interests," she giggled, "they were with me because I was with you."

"When you arrived, first day," Mum interjected, "there was something. Something good I felt between us. I just wanted to hug you. As you grew up so the feelings increased. You were totally different from your Dad, right from the start you wanted to protect us. Chrissie in particular as if you knew that she was always going to be in danger from your Dad."

"Yeah! Me too," grinned Chrissie, "didn't like boys at school very much, always pushing and shoving, then you walked into my life! Wanted to hug you instantly! At six years old!" she grinned again, "To be honest I'd no idea why" she added delightedly.

"Because he has that power over women that all men desire and all women seek," stated my Mother clearly.

"That's just daft," I responded defensively, "there's nothing remotely special about me. I'm just a normal, horny, eighteen year old."

"That's what makes you special," chuckled Mum, "you don't realise what you have and most importantly you don't use it to your own ends, unlike your Father."

### ### ###

My Mother's story was a big shock to me and I suspect Chrissie. I continued to cuddle my Mother close for a long time after that. Mum made another pot of tea and allowed us more plain chocolate biscuits which we took into the lounge. Chrissie and I sat snuggled on the settee with Mum and Mother each in an arm chair. We chatted about us as individuals and as a group. That is me and three totally beautiful women.

My Mother pointed out that, in a few years time my Sister Gerry, who was already expressing too much interest in me for her age, would be available and eager for my cock. She asked Janet how she had managed to handle Chrissie and I as we became more and more aware of each other.

Mum said that she should do the same as she'd done with Chrissie and me. Tell it exactly how it is and dangle a big carrot on the end of the stick.

Mother looked straight at me.

"You prepared to be the carrot, when she cums of age? You'll probably have your hands full with us three and goodness knows how many kids," she chuckled dirtily.

I looked at her smile then looked at Mum. She grinned happily.

"That'll be nice. I'm not past it yet either, Chrissie?" she responded

"Count me in!" she beamed happily.

"Three families? I hope you've got plenty of overtime for me?" I laughed.

"Not three families, Darling, one big happy family with Fatherless children, on paper, and there'll be more than enough work to keep us all happy."