Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 12a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you manage three times in one day or shall you need to return for my bum?" she asked conversationally.

I chuckled silently having had Mum that morning and Chrissie half an hour before leaving home. Chrissie would also be spending the night with me.

"I can manage three, if you can? Happy to cum back again for your bum or anything else on offer," I teased.

She bobbed her head down. I felt warm lips surround my cock and sink lower down its length. She came up again and licked around then sucked on the head.

"This bad boy doesn't go in my bum until you are nearly ready to go home to your ladies, OK? And we scrub it clean before you leave, OK? Not having those bodily fluids going anywhere near another woman, OK?"

"Perfectly. I understand."

"Good, it's important. I know these things," she giggled, "it's my job. Now, how do you like your cock sucked?"

"I just love it sucked out in open air, by a beautiful, naked woman who knows these things."

"Smart arse!" she laughed and went back down on me.

Helen knew how to suck cock! She soon had it all down her throat, swallowing and gurgling to send exciting ripples up the length and straight into my balls. When she did come up she rested her neck and stroked lovingly, running her tongue all around. She'd go down again. Such exquisite agony. I reached out to stroke her bum but she swotted my hand away quickly.

"Later!" she remonstrated, "don't distract yourself or we'll be here all afternoon and I want a load in each hole before you leave."

That was me told and no mistake. I relaxed and concentrated on what her expert mouth was doing to my cock. It didn't take very much longer.

"Cumin!"

She nodded to show she'd heard then sank down my entire length. She stayed at full deep throat while I unloaded everything I had. Easing up she stroked whatever might have been left in my tubes into her mouth, licked up every trace and swallowed.

"The only disadvantage of taking a load of spunk from the full depth is that it misses the taste buds entirely. And I do like the taste of fresh spunk. Next time you shoot into my mouth, agreed?"

I agreed wholeheartedly and invited her into my arms. 'After a woman has satisfied you it's only proper to show her how much you enjoyed it' Molly had instructed. I did anyway but it was nice to have it confirmed.

Holding Helen close I kissed her tenderly, told her how wonderful it was, not one word of a lie, and pulled her naked body into mine. We cuddled contentedly allowing us both to recover in the warm sunshine.

"Do the Mothers of your beautiful Daughters know you're here?"

"Janet and Rose helped me select the flowers. Janet's Daughter, Chrissie selected the chocolates." I laughed.

"Not Sarah then?" she teased.

"I don't consult Sarah."

"You do consult Janet, Rose and Chrissie? Shall I be meeting Chrissie any time soon?" she asked artfully.

"Maybe, not for four or five years though, we'll wait a few more years. We're both still learning about life. I consult all three, every time."

She raised her head, looked me straight in the eye and smiled.

"Tell them 'thank you' and thank them for the flowers and the chocolates. Don't tell them I'm on a diet.

"The flowers and chocolates are their thank you to you, for delivering our Babies safely. I'm just the delivery boy," I laughed.

"Speaking of which...," she giggled girlishly, "shall I prepare you for your next delivery?"

"That's not necessary, roll onto your back."

She rolled quickly and parted her legs invitingly. I dived... straight for her nearest nipple and sucked it into my mouth. She squealed with delight. My hand crept down across her tummy, over her smooth mound. I lifted my mouth from her teat.

"You shave this just for me?" I whispered in her ear.

"I think a smooth pussy sends out the right kind of message to the right kind of man."

"Message received."

Sliding my fingers right passed her clitty I sought out her entrance. Two fingers slipped easily inside.

"You don't hang about, do you?" Helen gasped in delight as she thrust her hips upward encouragingly.

"Another one?"

"Please!"

Bringing my fingers out a little I moved another alongside and pushed back inside her rapidly flooding cunt. She bucked urgently. I could feel her muscles wrapping around my fingers firmly so started to finger-fuck her carefully. She met each stroke of my hand with a sudden up thrust of her hips.

"Manage another?"

Reaching for the Ikea bag she pulled it towards her and tipped it over. Unable to see what she was doing she scrabbled around inside it with her hand and pulled out a plastic bottle with a plunger top and held it up before me. The same lubrication we used at home.

"Smother your hands with lube. We're going to need it later anyway if that nice fat cock of yours is going in my bum!"

"Roll onto your tummy."

While Helen repositioned and put a strong cushion under her hips I covered my hands with a liberal quantity of lube.

"Ready for this?"

"Yes, be gentle, it's been a while."

She lifted her nearest hip and I slid a hand beneath running my slippery fingers swiftly up and down her folds. She sighed happily. Resting my forearm on her upper thigh I fed two fingers, dripping with lube into her cunt, spread the juices around as best I could and worked them out. A third finger joined them and they penetrated her comfortably without any pressure. More sighs of contentment from her lips and enticing wriggles from her hips.

The remaining finger was restricting my depth of penetration. I eased off, aligned my pinkie finger with the others and worked all four into her cunt, keeping my hand vertical, in line with her cunt lips. The knuckles between my metacarpals and phalanges pushed against the sensitive nerves at the entrance to her cunt making her scream with pleasure while my long fingers explored deep within her love tunnel. Helen was bucking hard against my hand, squeezing it hard. My other hand started to enjoy her big, extended clitty. Running two fingers either side of the length then pressing hard against it, mashing the entire nerve centre against her pelvic bone.

Simply by adding a twisting motion to the four fingers deep inside her cunt while pleasuring the nerves in her clitty pushed her closer and closer to her climax. With a massive thrust she rammed her cunt entrance against my knuckles, shuddered violently and hit her climax noisily.

I wondered idly if the neighbours, 100 yards away, were in their garden.

I wasn't about to ease up but kept up the twisting of my fingers and knuckles and strumming her clit with the fingers of my other hand. Her muscles were squeezing my fingers so hard I was fearful that she might break them. I had no intention of removing them so just formed a little fist and held on.

Helen suddenly collapsed onto the gym mat, sobbing for breath. I kept both my hands in position but they remained still while she recovered.

"OK?"

"Ummmm,"

I wriggled my fingers and she jumped, her hips jerked and she sobbed in a lungful of air.

"You're evil!" she panted.

"Want me to stop?" I chuckled.

"What do you think?"

I wriggled them again and stroked her clitty with the other hand. She started to move with me. Her hips circled against the movement of my fingers. She pushed down hard on those playing with her clit. All the while she was giggling with delight, sucking in big lungfuls of air and letting me know how naughty I was being.

I didn't ask if she wanted more, just worked my fingers slightly out. She stopped wriggling sensing what I was about to do. She waited as my fingers moved back until I could position my thumb alongside my fingers.

"Is there enough lube?"

"Looks like it. Let me know if not."

With my hand formed to make a shallow, tapered fist I worked it back into Helen's cunt with small oscillating movements combined with forward and back motions so that I opened her up a little, backed off then went forward again. Carefully and gently working my fist into her wet cunt. Helen was playing her part perfectly. Gone were the urgent squeezes that threatened to break my fingers. Her hip movements complimented those of my arm as little by little my fist eased into her cunt.

Once she was fully prepared I started to tease her clitty and fisted her to orgasm, leaving my fist in place until she'd fully finished. I eased it out, teasing her all the while. It was wonderful to watch her little jerks of pleasure as my hands moved over her sensitive areas.

We rested in the warm sunshine, and talked.

"Mind if I ask? How come a beautiful, sexy woman with an incredible body has managed to remain single?"

She was quiet for quite a while so I wasn't sure if she was considering her answer, had chosen to ignore my very personal question or hadn't even heard it. I didn't repeat myself.

"It's long and it's complicated," she replied eventually.

"OK," I replied with no thought to pursue the matter further.

"One for you?"

"OK, ask away."

"Did you make your Mother and her friend pregnant deliberately or was it an accident?" she chuckled.

"Whaaa...! How... did... you... know?"

"I delivered you, to a Miss Roz Jenkins. No Father present. No Father identified. You and your Mother named your baby Rozalind. Your Mother gave her name as Rose Rawlinson, yours is Ryan Jenkins. Rose Rawlinson gave birth to Geraldine Rawlinson about 14 years ago. No Father present. No Father identified. I delivered Geraldine also. I also delivered Christine Robertson to Miss Janet Robertson. No Father present. No Father identified, about 3 weeks after you were born. Coincidence?"

"It's long and it's complicated," I chuckled.

"OK."

We lay in contemplative silence for a few minutes. Complicated is a very long word sometimes. I felt her hand on mine, she stroked my palm tenderly.

"Your secret's very safe with me Ryan. Can we fuck now?"

"Of course! If you're ready?"

She chuckled delightedly.

"Nearly twenty! So who taught you to prepare a woman for a very good, long, slow fuck?"

"It's long and it's complicated," I laughed, "how would you prefer?"

Helen didn't actually answer in words. She threw her leg over my thighs, pushed herself up and straddled me. With very little adjustment she was perfectly positioned over my cock and holding it exactly in the very best position. She made no comment, asked no question just widened her knees and slid down onto my cock-head and kept going until she was resting her pelvic bone on mine. She shuddered deliciously.

"Now that's what I call preparation! Thank whoever taught you for me. How's it feel for you?"

"Exquisite! Like I'm wrapped in a warm, wet, soft sponge from base to apex. Take your time, we have all the time in the world."

Lifting my hands she rested them, one on each glorious breast carefully.

"You need do nothing with them, just let me feel my tits resting on them."

She leaned forward to rest her hands either side of my head. I adjusted the position of my hands slightly such that her nipples were in the palm of my hands. She started to raise and lower her hips rhythmically. Each movement dragging her nipples back and forth over my palms. They hardened quickly. She kept it up for a few minutes before sitting up, impaled on my cock. My hands followed her breasts. As her hips circled around my cock I followed the movement with my palms on her nipples. She sighed contentedly. I was in seventh heaven.

"I had a Dad," she started right of the blue, "didn't see much of him. He'd appear, stay a few days then leave. Mum said he'd had a rotten war and couldn't settle. He'd come home, they'd spend a lot of time in bed then he'd leave. Mum called him her Panda, eats, shoots and leaves, but never to his face and I wasn't to say it on any account. Sometimes he was quite violent. Sometimes he was very loving. He usually made her cry just before he left. She always said it was he'd had a bad war and we shouldn't blame him.

I started to train as a nurse. He came home one night, right out of the blue, just after my 18th Birthday. No card nor present. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the stairs.

"I'm taking her to bed," he told my Mother, "You'd better come and make sure she knows what I need."

I started to struggle. He was rough with me, very rough.

"What's wrong?" he demanded, "I have fuck your Mother, you don't object. Now I'm going to fuck you!"

"But... you can't! You're my Father! It's not allowed!" I pleaded half heartedly.

To be honest I was very excited. I'd had fantasies about him for ages but I knew it wasn't right.

"I'm not your Father, ask your Mother if my name's on your Birth Certificate!"

I looked at Mum for confirmation, she shook her head. I let him drag me upstairs to their bedroom.

"Now strip! Naked and kneel at my feet!"

I turned to look at my Mother. He slapped my face, quite hard.

"Don't look at your Mother! Do as I tell you!"

Tingles rushed down my spine to my cunt. I stripped quickly and knelt at his feet.

"Open your mouth!"

I opened and he stuffed his hard cock straight in, grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. I was shocked then delighted. I groaned with desire. When he came I had to swallow or choke. I swallowed and loved it!

He told my Mother to show me how to make him hard again. He made me do it. Then he fucked me so hard I cried for hours after. I was a virgin! Never so much as had a finger, mine or anybody else's, in my cunt. He just shoved his cock in and pounded away until he'd filled me with spunk.

When he'd finished her told me to watch and learn from my Mother. I watched and learned. He left, came back a week or so later and took me straight up to bed. My Mother followed. He fucked us both all night. Once he had cum in one of us he made the other make him hard. He made my Mother lick his spunk out of me. Made me suck his spunk out of her. He'd fuck one of us while the other was eating his spunk from the other's cunt. I got pregnant. I didn't say a word to him or my Mother and so it went on. Then, without any warning he just didn't come home. Weeks went by. My Mother was delighted. I was missing his cock, to be honest. I wanted to tell him I was having his baby. He still didn't come home. I was very obviously pregnant and still he didn't return.

I went into labour and lost his son and very nearly my own life due to big complications. They said that I'd never be able to have children.

He never, ever returned to us. Mum didn't try to find him. Turned out they were not married and although he was my Father his name was not on my Birth Certificate."

All the time she'd been grinding her hips and driving her cunt around on my still hard cock.

"I recovered," she continued, "decided that I'd train to be a Midwife and have no more to do with men. I felt used and abused. Trouble was I did enjoy it which made it virtually impossible to stay totally away from men. As I couldn't have a baby I didn't need to be married. So, I use men, as a man had used me, purely for sexual gratification. Answer your question? Now you can roll me onto my back and fuck my brains out," she grinned.

I fucked her brains out, missionary then moving to doggy for the completion. We were both on our backs letting the warm sun restore our energies. Helen was giggling like a little school girl as she felt my spunk dribble out of her cunt and onto the gym mat. Her pager went off!

"Ooh! Fuck and I was so looking forward to having you up my bum and shooting a load."

She picked up the Pager.

"Sorry Ryan, duty calls. Another baby can't wait any longer. Not another one of yours, is it?" she chuckled delightedly, "can we continue another time or do you feel 'used'?"

"I feel privileged, not at all used. Let me know when you're free. Evenings or weekends. I have families to support," I teased, "we'll have to start over you know? No going off half cocked."

I picked up the gym mat and headed for the summer house. Helen grabbed the Ikea bag and followed.

"You never did say, deliberate or accident?"

"Deliberate. Planned, carefully."

"And have you made deliberate plans for Christine and Geraldine?" she teased.

"Yes, Chrissie in a few years time. When Rozalind and Janette have grown a bit. Gerry not until she comes down from Uni, about 10 years time."

"I look forward to being at their births," she chuckled, "you are a naughty boy, really you are but I can understand why they want to have your Babies. I would, if I could."

There's more if you wish?

12