Janet, Dinner and the Box Ch. 03

Story Info
Janet becomes a naked waitress and ends up in the Grope Box.
21.9k words
4.65
8.5k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

It has been over a year since I started this series as an experiment. This delay was due to a move and a change of job which, as you might well imagine, took an extraordinary amount of my free time away. Once things settled down, I discovered that my intended Ch. 3 concept needed some serious work and so took some time to try to put out the best product that I could. I hope it is enjoyable. Thank you for all of the positive feedback and encouragement, it has helped me to continue working on my writing skills.

This story is the continuing of the saga of the development of my wife, Janet, in her newly re-discovered exhibitionism fetish and sexual growth. In the last chapter Janet crossed the threshold of physical contact with strangers by letting a pizza delivery boy touch her. She then had an intense public experience with a woman we met in a club. Even through it is a continuation, this story can also be read as a standalone.

Part 1: New Friends

It had been about a month since the night my wife, Janet, and I had met Anette at the club. Janet described that evening to me as 'the most sexually intense moment in my life'. We spoke about it on multiple occasions and each time that she mentally relived it, she became uncontrollably aroused.

Janet and I had gotten to know Chris and Anette fairly well over the past month. We had gone to dinner with them twice and had spent time with them on two different weekends at both their home and ours. We found them to be amazing people. Chris was about my age. He had sandy blonde hair he kept close cropped and was very well built; he obviously spent a lot of time at the gym.

The most interesting thing Janet and I discovered about them was their blunt honesty when discussing anything sex related. It was strange at first to hear someone discuss something that would cause most people embarrassment and show no more discomfort or awkwardness than if they had been talking about the weather. To be honest, we both found the honesty and blunt openness to be quite alluring. The four of us were able to discuss any taboo topic in a completely objective manner. There was no judgement or shame, just honest recognition and acceptance. It was very refreshing and made us feel comfortable talking to them.

Janet questioned Anette early on about what made them so open when talking about subjects that made most people uncomfortable, most notably, sex. Anette told her that it was a "Lifestyle" thing. The Lifestyle, she explained is a blanket term for people who engage in sexually adventurous behaviors, similar to the term "Swingers" but more broad and with less of the negative connotation of the older term. Lifestyle couples, she elaborated, can be anywhere on a spectrum of sexual proclivities. She and Chris, she explained, were a hard-swap couple, meaning that they could have full sex with other partners and would allow each other to play separately, without the spouse being present, similar to the events the prior month with Janet on the hood of her car.

The part of this that really caught my attention is how she described making such an arrangement work in the long term. Anette said that the key to success in Lifestyle relationships is absolute brutal honesty and strict adherence to rules developed by agreement. This immediately reminded me of the four rules Janet and I had made before we started experimenting with her exhibitionism fetish.

"Without complete honesty and abiding by your partner's rules," Anette explained, "there will always be insecurities that develop or feelings of being used or left out. You have to come to a complete understanding with your spouse of where the limits of your comfort are and strictly follow those rules. If either party starts pushing the limits without discussing it first, the trust developed between the two parties is broken and the relationship is doomed to fail."

She explained that it is rather common to have Lifestyle relationships fail in this way and the only way to avoid that is to demonstrate your loyalty and respect by always including your partner in decisions and respecting their hard limits when they are uncomfortable with something. She emphasized that if your partner knows without question that you will respect their boundaries, they are much more likely to let you go further or try new things.

This made sense, given the shockingly open conversations that were so common between Chris and Anette. Their ability to broach an unusual subject such as 'Can I let my coworker fuck my ass at work', or 'I want to be the exotic dancer at your friends bachelor party while you are out of town' without showing any shock or judgement was the key to keeping each other's trust and their relationship functional and stable.

This concept of blatant honesty resonated with Janet and me as we had already intuitively done just that when we agreed on the original four rules.

Part 2: Setup

Janet and Anette were talking on the phone one afternoon after I had come home from work. I was mostly ignoring Janet's side of the conversation coming from the kitchen as a basketball game was on the TV. It was the silence that captured my attention first. It had been some time since I had heard Janet's voice and I wondered idly where she had wandered off to. The game was on a commercial break so I got up and wandered into the kitchen to find her. Not finding her there, I made my way upstairs to the bedroom where I finally found her staring intently at the wall talking on her phone. I could hear Anette's voice faintly through the speaker asking, "Well, what do you think?"

Janet glanced up and saw me standing in the doorway.

"I'll have to talk to Tony and get back with you, love. But it does sound like fun." Janet said into the mouthpiece. "Okay, bye".

Hanging up the phone, Janet looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"Okay, I know that smile. What's going on?" I said.

"That was Anette, she called to ask if I would be interested in being a waitress for a fundraising dinner they are hosting."

"Waitress? I feel like there is more to it than simply being a waitress if she is the one asking."

Janet sat down on the bed and started to explain. Chris and Anette had referred to the swingers club that they frequented many times in conversation. The part that they apparently had left out is that they actually owned the club.

Years before when they were new in the lifestyle they had searched for a club or group where likeminded people could get together and share experiences and meet new people. They had been disappointed to find no such group in the area. They had traveled to clubs on a number of occasions and had learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed going, but the distances involved made it difficult.

They then decided to start their own club as they believed that our area and the lifestyle demographic therein was large enough to support such a club. They started hosting house parties at first, casual get-togethers of lifestyle couples with the intent of building community and getting to know other couples in the area. Eventually these parties had outgrown any house and they had been able to rent a commercial space in a warehouse district and establish a brick and mortar club.

Janet told me that they held a party at the club every weekend and have occasional special events. The membership dues and the cover charges for entry paid for the facility and supplies with a small sum left over. They currently had several hundred members with weekend attendance varying from 80 to 150 people on average.

I was more than just a little floored. What she described to me was a highly successful lifestyle club and business that Chris and Anette had simply not bothered to even mention to us until just now, apparently.

"Why are we just now hearing about this, why wouldn't they have told us before?" I asked.

"Anette said they only advertise by word of mouth and through the website for the club. They are careful about making its presence known to too many people as there would be outrage from certain groups. She also told me that she and Chris liked us a lot and did not want to make it seem as if they were simply selling their club to us. I guess they figured if our relationship went that far they would mention it, and if we ended up not being that type of friends they would not complicate things by bringing it up."

After a moment of reflection I decided they probably had a very good point. Even though society currently seemed to be more accepting of sex than in years past, owning a club specifically geared towards sex and fetishes would raise a lot of eyebrows and undoubtedly make you a pariah in many circles. Negative attention brought on the club would in turn bring negative attention on the club members, many of whom probably did not want to publicly announce to friends and neighbors what they did privately. Many had probably learned this lesson the hard way in the past and now exercised extreme discretion in what they did.

"Okay, that makes sense, now what is all this about you being a waitress?"

"They are holding a special charity fundraiser dinner next Friday at the club. It's a high dollar buy in and the food is being catered by a very nice restaurant but they need some specialty wait staff for the service."

"What is so special about serving food and drinks at a dinner?"

"We would be naked." She said.

The silence was palpable for a minute. I was not expecting that particular answer but in retrospect if Anette was asking Janet to be a waitress there had to be some peculiarity about the task to make recruitment challenging as competent wait-staff were undoubtedly easy to find. I pondered the mental image of my wife serving nude at a table of well-dressed people and it came as no surprise that it struck me as highly erotic.

"I told Anette that I might be interested but obviously I would need to talk to you about it first." Janet stood and turned to face me. "Obviously me being naked when you are not there is not something we have done or discussed and we would have to be in complete agreement and comfortable with it before I could say yes."

I found her matter of fact statement reassuring as it gave me complete authority to say no if I was uncomfortable. "I guess I would need a little more information on the situation."

Janet laid it all out for me. The fundraiser would be catered at the swingers club. They were turning the dance floor into a dining hall for the event and a lot of time and money was going into the decorations and atmosphere. The attendees were all members of the club and Chris had sold 30 seats for an undisclosed but 'significant' amount per seat.

The food was being catered by a restaurant that Chris and Anette had worked with before for prior dinners. They would provide back of house support in food preparation and final assembly but would have no contact at all with any attendees for privacy reasons. The waitresses would be the only link between the kitchen staff and the people at the tables. Anette made the point that yes, the kitchen staff would see some of the waitresses who would be nude but had done this kind of event before and the cooks assigned would be expected to be absolutely professional in all respects.

Chris would be the emcee for the night while Anette would serve as maître d and oversee the waitresses. Following the dinner there would be some very club specific entertainment but that would not involve Janet or the other wait staff at all as participants. The whole evening was expected to take about 3 or 4 hours total.

After getting the complete rundown on the plan I asked, "So I suppose there would be no way possible for me to see you being a nude waitress, huh?"

"No, and believe me, I asked." Janet chuckled, smiling at me. "This is not an event that we would be invited to as we are not club members, they were just recruiting workers for the event and the very, umm... specific nature of the work seemed like something that I would be helpful with. The other guests, the paying ones, would not be comfortable with a random outsider being there who was not involved with the dinner."

I agreed, as much as I would have loved to see that, I could think of no way for me to be there without being the guy with no function leering at everything from a dark corner, a mental image that made me inwardly chuckle. Janet and Anette were right, this would be something Janet would have to do without me if I was comfortable with it.

"So, are you interested in doing it?" I questioned.

"Well, yes. I think it would be quite a kick. But it would mean doing something without you. I'm not sure how you feel about being left out of this one."

I looked at her for a moment. Janet was staring at me with anxious expectation on her face. Her big eyes looking into mine were gorgeous. I could tell that she was getting excited just by thinking about what Anette had asked her to do and was very obviously hopeful that I would say yes. How could I possibly say no to that? Additionally, there was a noticeable stirring in my pants that said I would enjoy hearing all about it afterwards and she would undoubtedly need some vigorous 'relief' when she got home. It was a win-win for both of us and I had long gotten past the feeling of jealously at the thought of someone seeing Janet naked.

"I think you should do it." I told her. "Besides, as a nude waitress they will probably let you keep the uniform afterwards."

Janet squealed with glee and jumped up off the bed to hug me before grabbing her phone to call Anette back. I wandered back downstairs to see if there was any of my basketball game left on TV while smiling to myself the whole way.

Part 3: Preparations

The Friday of the event came more quickly for me than for Janet. She had spent the last week and a half feeling excited and anxious. I asked her why she felt worried when she had recently gotten so comfortable being naked around strangers. She told me that it was partly because it was such a formal event with strangers, a new environment, and because she had never been a waitress and was worried she would mess up. Anette and I had both tried to reassure her but she did not want to be responsible for goofing up or dropping something at such an event and making a fool of herself or making her friends look bad.

I had gotten home from work a little early that day by faking some stomach cramps and nausea and found Janet in a frightful state. She was pacing around the living room nervously. She hadn't gotten dressed or done her hair and makeup yet but she still had about two hours until Anette would swing by and pick her up.

The kids were gone with a babysitter for the night and we had the house to ourselves. Sitting on my chair in the living room clinking the ice in my drink, I watched her pacing, her nerves clearly in overdrive.

"You are going to do fine, Hun, Being naked is not new for you."

"It's different this time." She said. "You were always there for it before, except the fitting room thing which seems kind of tame now. I will be alone in a strange environment with strangers who all know each other. I am the odd one out. Add to that the worry about messing up and embarrassing myself. I can't imagine that dropping a plate of food while buck ass naked is somehow classier or more subtle than doing it fully clothed."

"Are you still excited about doing it?" I asked.

"Absolutely, this is like some kind of an Eyes Wide Shut fantasy scene and it hot as hell to think about. I'm just nervous about making an idiot out of myself and because I don't really know what to expect."

"So we just need to find a way to relax you a bit and get your mind off of the uncertainty." I said.

"Yeah, good luck with finding a way to do that."

Standing suddenly and handing her my drink, I barked "Strip and sit on the edge of the couch, legs spread."

Janet looked at me surprised, then with just a hint of a smile creeping across her face she struggled out of her jeans and t-shirt, walked over to the couch, and sat down. She took a sip of my drink then set it down on the side table before peeling off her panties and tossing them at me. As usual, she wore no bra. Scooting her ass to the edge of the couch she spread her legs wide and leaned back against the cushions.

"Close your eyes and keep them that way" I commanded, walking over and sitting next to her. I reached over and quietly retrieved one ice cube from my glass on the table. I touched the ice to the skin right below her belly button. Janet took a sudden intake of air and her body jerked slightly but she remained otherwise silent and still.

I moved the ice around in broad slow circles, letting the intense feeling of cold shock her skin and focus her mind on the here and now rather than the future. Cool water from the melting ice formed into droplets and slowly ran down her belly, creating multiple sensations and temperatures. I slowly worked the ice lower and lower toward her pussy. As I slid the ice back and forth across her abdomen and hips I took a moment to appreciate her pussy. She had recently taken to having her pubic hair professionally waxed, leaving her skin hair free and baby smooth. Her labia were swollen with arousal and a deep crimson color. Her clit was just poking out from under her hood and she was literally dripping with wetness.

It was apparent that despite her nervousness the thought of what she was going to do tonight was making her aroused and I intended to use this fact to my advantage.

As I worked the ice cube slowly down, closer and closer to her pussy she began to emit small whimpers and moans. I watched her legs twitch several time but the closer I got to her throbbing clit the wider she seemed to push her legs apart. By this time her abdomen was soaked by the melting ice and droplets were running down and dripping off the insides of her thighs and the outsides of her hips, soaking into the couch cushion.

I carried on like this for as long as the ice would last, always finding fresh warm skin to slide the ice across at a painfully slow pace. Janet's head rolled back, her eyes shut and mouth open. I could hear her breath coming faster and faster as her breasts heaved up and down.

Reaching into the cup again I grabbed two more ice cubes. I was sitting on Janet's right side and with my left hand began to apply ice to her breasts. As I circled her areolas, working ever closer to her fully erect and wrinkled nipples, I held the other ice cube in my tightly closed right hand and let the dripping water fall onto her skin, starting at her sternum and progressing straight down toward her fully engorged clit.

I continued to lazily circle her breasts with my left hand but shifted my attention to precisely aiming the drops from my right as they got closer and closer to the swollen and now unbelievably sensitive clitoral nub that was the focus of my attention. When the first drop landed on her clit, Janet bucked and screamed but rigidly held her legs spread. I focused drop after drop onto her sensitized tissue, letting each drop fall at random time intervals on her clit, hood, and surrounding skin. Janet began to shake and tremble, her legs starting their characteristic pre-orgasmic quiver, indicating that she was getting close.

I began to focus the ice in my left hand on Janet's nipples, vigorously sliding it across each one in turn, giving each a break only for as long as it took to apply the ice to the other. Janet was apoplectic, her eyelids locked shut and her breath came in ragged gasps between moans. Right as she was about to climax, I quickly placed the dripping ice cube directly on her clit and began rubbing it up and down from her vagina to her clit and back.