Janet - Mistress Lin's Toilet Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
Janet is educated as a human toilet to the cell block.
4.6k words
4.16
6.3k
9
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHansen
PHansen
27 Followers

Mistress Lin

"Obviously, the first thing you will need is to become very familiar with your centre of attention for the foreseeable future. Get on the floor on your back and look at the ceiling," Mistress Lin instructed Janet.

Janet went to the floor and waited for what would happen next. She was reminded of the spiked dildo still in her ass, as she laid herself down on the floor. It was for sure very present to her, both due to the size and the spikes, but perhaps more due to the current violated status of her rectum. The numbing effect of the lotion applied was starting to wear off a bit, making the spikes become more pronounced.

This would however not last long, as her attention soon would be focused elsewhere.

Mistress Lin squatted over Janet's face. Janet could see directly into the two dark holes 10 cm. above her face.

"I'm going to hydrate you now," Janet heard Mistress Lin say.

She began to piss directly into Janet's face and mouth. "If you do not drink it all, I can assure you that your asshole will feel my wreath."

Janet, being sore, was fearing the consequences of those words and she did her best to move her mouth and catch as much as possible of the somewhat salty piss of Mistress Lin. Janet had done this before and was able to swallow most whilst lying on her back.

"Okay, this is accepted," Mistress Lin said looking down at Janet and at the state of her face. Janet had managed to catch the majority of the piss and had also swallowed it quickly.

"I see some potential in you," Mistress Lin announced with satisfaction in her voice.

"You will be nicknamed 'Little Miss Toilet' from now on as your primary function is being a toilet slave in this cell," Mistress Lin continued.

"Come here," Mistress Lin said.

"You will be placed underneath this toilet chair from now on," she said and pointed to a contraption in the corner of the cell.

Janet crawled towards the corner of the cell and placed herself in the obvious place underneath the toilet seat.

Mistress Lin found a funnel to insert into Janet's mouth when needed that would make sure nothing would go to waste, but would actually end up in Janet's mouth.

"This funnel will be used when you are 'operational'," Mistress Lin announced looking down at Janet who still had the 12 cm. spiked dildo inside her asshole.

"Your every day will actually be somewhat dull, unless you consider being locked underneath a toilet being fun," Mistress Lin said.

"You will always be plugged to give you a sense of 'fullness' in your asshole, but our joint focus is to educate your mouth and taste buds. The dildo in your ass is just because I know it hurts you so well," Mistress Lin said with a smile.

"I'm sadistic by nature and know how to torment a slave girl, so be prepared for some experiences along the way."

Janet was left to herself to take in her new reality. All of a sudden she found herself being an anally dilated toilet girl lying underneath a toilet seat only to be used as the most humiliating object of all: Serving as the toilet to all the users of the cell's toilet chair.

"Janet - I know you find it a bit boring just lying there and expect only to have attention when I am in need of you."

"To make sure this does not happen, it has been announced to the entire cell block before you came, that you have arrived and also what is your first assignment and training regimen. The bitches from the other cells in the block are invited to come and use you when they need to. Obviously, there is a financial transaction to this, but don't worry - it will not be of your concern. Your concern is to be a good toilet."

"If you turn out not living up to my expectations, I can guarantee you that I'll help motivate you. Remember, what is in your ass?"

"If I pull that out and push it back in rather rapidly, I can assure you that you will feel it. The spikes have a tendency of 'gripping' the rectum walls when yanked out and also when brutally pushed in," Mistress Lin smiled.

Janet somehow did not have reasons to question these statements. Right now - the spikes just sat there keeping her rectum walls dilated internally making it feel as if she had needles parked inside her asshole pressing outwards. The spikes were rubber, so nothing serious would happen in reality, but that did not diminish the feeling Janet was left with. Far from.

Janet did not have to wait long to be visited by the first guest as a woman came into the cell. She talked briefly with Mistress Lin, surrendered some cash and then walked towards Janet. She did not speak to her at all (who speaks to a toilet?), but merely sat on the chair.

The woman's body was 6 cm. from Janet's face who starred directly into a hairy muff. Janet could sense the warmth and the smell of the hairy woman which was not exclusively pleasant, but Janet did not really have a choice in the matter. Did she not perform - her rectum walls would pay the price. She knew that.

The woman slid a bit backwards and started pissing into Janet's mouth.

Janet did her best to catch it all and swallow it as much as she could. The thought of the consequences were still very present in her mind. The woman looked down between her legs and showed some level of satisfaction by Janet's performance.

"She is no novice to the art," she said with a smile to Mistress Lin.

"Okay - here comes the main course," the woman said and slid forward.

Janet witnessed the sphincter of the woman starting to pulse and slowly open, only to close up again. Janet could see something brown emerging behind the closed rose being the woman's asshole and she only hoped it was a small amount. She knew the perspective she was looking into if this had been announced to the entire cell block. There would be a lot of women coming to visit her during the next hours.

The woman's sphincter started opening again and a brown piece started to present itself close to Janets face. Janet moved her mouth so she could catch the shit about to fall into her face. Again - she did not dare the consequences of failing Mistress Lin.

Janet felt the piece of shit drop into her mouth and tasted the distinct taste shit has all over her mouth. She knew from experience that each woman tastes differently, and this one was not completely revolting.

She looked at Mistress Lin through the corner of her eye, who was witnessing the entire scenario and she started chewing on the shit to make room for more. Janet managed to swallow the shit in two attempts and keep her mouth open for more. The woman looked down at Janet with an impressed face.

"I am kind of liking 'Little Miss Toilet' here more and more," she said with satisfaction. "I'm for sure going to let the word travel that we have a natural here."

The woman stood up from the toilet chair and wiped her asshole with a piece of toilet paper. She walked out.

"Well - you just saved your asshole from a thorough violation, Little Miss Toilet," Mistress Lin said. "As long as you perform like this every time you are called upon, your asshole will be left intact..."

After Janet had serviced 5 women during that evening, she was starting to feel a bit sick from all the shit she had consumed.

Mistress Lin looked at her, "Don't you dare to throw up!"

"This is part of your education and I can assure you, do you throw up - not only will you eat that back again, but your asshole will receive a beating you will remember. For a week!"

The next woman who paid the price of shitting on Janet, arrived at the cell.

Janet heard her say, "I'm sorry, I'm feeling a bit 'funny' today in my bowels. It has been like this since morning, and I'm kind of having a 'loose' feeling in my stomach," she told Mistress Lin.

"No problem, dear - little Miss Toilet here needs to learn to swallow diarrhoea as well, so she tries different things. All parts of her education," Mistress Lin continued with a smile.

Janet, already feeling sick, started to worry a lot as she overheard the conversation.

She had never been on the receiving end of a 'runny stomach' and feared for the experience. The woman sat on the seat and almost immediately she started letting go and exploded. Janet felt a wet liquid all over her face and the sound of the diarrhoea being expelled was simply just too much for Janet.

She puked and felt her face being covered in a warm mix of her own puke and the woman's diarrhoea shooting all over her face. Janet puked again and her face was completely covered in a foul mix of shit and vomit.

"I do not want to continue with this!"Janet yelled out, spitting the content in her mouth out.

"You are free to go," Mistress Lin sighed and looked at the woman who was sitting on the toilet chair.

"I think I need to have a little discussion with Miss Toilet here about her performance and her behaviour. This is not acceptable," Mistress Lin said with an angry voice.

The woman stood up, wiped her asshole, pulled up her pants and walked out looking a bit guilty about it all.

Mistress Lin looked at Janet with an angry face. "I did warn you, you little slut. If you fail me, there will be a price to pay!"

Whilst Janet was just laying there attempting to get to grips with herself being covered in all kinds of filthy fluids, Mistress Lin walked over to a closet by the cell wall and took out a heavy-duty handle that allowed for a really steady grip. The handle had a threaded pin that could be screwed into something.

She walked back to Janet who was still lying on her back.

"Get out from there and get on your knees," Mistress Lin yelled. "You will eat all that filth you just spewed out."

Janet crawled out and got on hands and knees with her face to the floor. That made her butt stick up in the air.

"Now - you concentrate only on the task I've assigned to you," Mistress Lin barked.

As Janet started lapping up the slurry on the floor, she felt Mistress Lin take hold of the spiked dildo she had in her asshole. Little did Janet know, but the dildo had a threaded hole inside it allowing for the heavy duty handle to be screwed onto the dildo. What Janet was faced with right now was: she was face down, butt up and a 12 cm. dildo in her asshole.

The dildo had heavy grit spikes along the length of the entire dildo and finally she had Mistress Lin now holding on to a handle that was screwed into the dildo in her ass. Effectively, Janet was at the mercy of Mistress Lin. Unfortunately for Janet, she had been given the "short end" of the stick in this set up.

"While you eat the shit mix on the floor, I'm going to ram this back and forth in your tender asshole. I'll stop when I feel you are done eating the diarrhoea and vomit you have in front of you. I do not care if this takes you 2 min. or 15 min. I'm stopping only when I feel you are done and the floor is clean again. When one arm grows tired, I have one more," she promised Janet.

With those words, Mistress Lin started pushing the spiked dildo into Janet's asshole and pulling it back out in a rough and unforgiving manner.

Janet knew this feeling as she had been punished the same way in her previous cell by her previous Mistress Amalie, but that was not with a spiked dildo per se. Rather, it was a milder version as the dildo at the time was studded with small points that 'massaged' the rectum.

The one she was subjected to now was a heavy grit torture dildo that ripped the asshole every time it was pushed and pulled in and out of Janet's sore hole.

Janet was in pain. She felt as if her sore asshole walls were pulled out of her body every time Mistress Lin forcefully retracted the dildo. As she had promised, the spikes had a tendency to "grip" the wall of a person's asshole only accentuating the feeling.

It was very far from pleasant. Even Janet liked anal sex, she did not like being treated as if her hole was ripped outside of her body. The feeling was no different every time Mistress Lin put her full weight behind it, and pushed the dildo back into Janet. Again - the rim of her asshole was pushed into her body by the spikes on the dildo.

"The sooner you are done - the sooner this is over, Little Miss Toilet," Mistress Lin announced as she enjoyed Janet's moans and obvious discomfort from the whole ordeal.

Mistress Lin got off on bringing pain to her subjects and enjoying the ravaging she currently did to Janet. Janet saw only one way for this to stop and sucked as much slurry into her mouth as possible.

It was very displeasing to have to suck this into her, but so was the current feeling in her asshole. Mistress Lin was serious when she said that she would not back off until Janet was done with the task she was given.

"I'm starting to get tired in my arm, Little Miss Toilet. I'll now shift to the other arm and I will not reduce the exercise until you are done," Janet heard from a distance.

Janet was going into the pain induced mental state called sub-space, where you lose sense of the outside world, but just accept what is happening to you.

Janet managed to suck all the liquid off the floor and started licking the floor with her tongue to clean it.

"I see you are done, Little Miss Toilet," Mistress Lin said.

"Very well - you now have been made aware of the consequences of not performing to my standards. You obviously have met your breaking point today in terms of consumption, so we will have to work on that in the future. A proper toilet slave will consume whatever is put into its mouth and will consume it without complaining or struggling," Mistress Lin continued.

"To help you not do this again in the future; I'm going to retract this dildo from your asshole now. I'll replace it with a similar version, although the new one will have some 'gimmicks' up its sleeve to help you not forget why you are here," Mistress Lin said looking at Janet who was still on her knees.

As Mistress Lin retracted the dildo, Janet felt again the pulling out of her sphincter from her body. As it left her hole, she felt an enormous relief and an enormous feeling of emptiness.

"Now - you lay back into your position on your back and get used to the view. You will be here for the rest of the week practising consuming matters," Mistress Lin said.

Janet was covered with a blanket to not be cold and was left there for the night, looking up from inside a toilet chair and could see the ceiling through the toilet seat.

"Well - this is what I'm reduced to now," she thought to herself.

She felt Mistress Lin position a new spiked dildo to her asshole; a dildo that felt different from the one she just had had in her asshole. The new one had a more metallic feel to it and for good reasons; the spikes on this dildo were not rubber, but were indeed metal spikes able to conduct a low current to the rectum of the wearer. It also allowed for shocking the wearer if needed to motivate her to do her job.

Mistress Lin attached two electric wires to the dildo and showed Janet the control box of the contraption.


"So - this is your new 'friend'. It will tingle or shock you depending on the amount of voltage and current I'm applying. As you most likely can guess by now, if you perform to my expectations only a nice tingling feeling will be yours, if you fail to live up to expectations; it will not be so 'tingly' for you," Mistress Lin smiled back at Janet through the toilet seat.

Janet felt as if her rectum had a life of its own. It was mistreated, violated and simply worn out over the duration of the last 2 days. First, she broke it with a dilation record of 17 cm; next she was ravaged with a spiked dildo because she failed to follow Mistress Lin toilet training regime, and now she was left with an electrified dildo inside her rectum. She for sure knew how she could resort to only a pleasant tingling feeling and she would do her best to achieve that.

Janet was placed on the floor with the electrified dildo in her ass and the blanket over her, and managed to doze off during the night.

She was still under the toilet chair and was awakened by either Mistress Lin or by Mistress Anne when they needed to use the toilet during the night.

The wake-up was not a gentle pad on the cheek as done to a normal person; but rather a tingling sensation in Janet's rectum that increased the intensity till she woke up and started moaning.

"When you are able to moan - that means your mouth is open," Janet heard someone say.

Mistress Anne looked down at Janet through the toilet seat.

"I see you have been equipped with the 'motivator' for the upcoming days. You failed Mistress Lin I've heard, so this is all your own fault", she said. "Open up," Mistress Anne continued and started pissing into Janet's mouth.

Janet did her best to just open her throat and let the warm piss flow into her mouth and stomach. As long as it was only piss, it was an easy job for her to keep up. Mistress Anne got up and went to her bunk bed as she was done.

Janet was able to fall asleep again only to be woken up around 8 AM by the now familiar 'tingling' feeling inside her. Mistress Lin was sitting above her on the toilet chair, and as Janet opened her eyes she was looking directly into the two holes of her asian Mistress.

"I normally need to use the bathroom in the mornings," Mistress Lin said. "Open up - and I'll give you something to chew on."

Janet opened her mouth, knowing only too well what the electricity would do if she didn't, and felt a solid matter drop onto her tongue.

"Now - you eat this and I do not want to hear any complaining on your part," Janet heard her say and saw Mistress Lin hold the command box in her hand.

"As you are being trained to be a good toilet slut; you will be on a special diet for the next 2 weeks."

"Obviously, you cannot survive solely on eating shit, but you will be given a special mix of normal food blended with shit to help educate your tongue. I told you - you will end up where you crave shit in the morning rather than toast. We are not there yet, but we are progressing," Mistress Lin said.

As Janet swallowed what she had in her mouth, she felt hungry. She had not had any decent food since her arrival to the new cell yesterday and now she was again eating plain shit from the female mistress sitting on top of her.

"I'll instruct one of the girls to bring some breakfast cereal to the cell", Mistress Lin said.

20 min. later, a girl came into the cell with a bowl of cereal and milk in her hands. It was 08:45 and still morning.

"Do you already take a shit this morning?" Mistress Lin asked, looking at the girl bringing the breakfast.

"Well - I just had my coffee so actually I need to," she responded.

"We have a place for you to do that," Mistress Lin said and pointed to the blender located on the table in the cell.

The girl went to the table and took the blender jar with her right hand and placed it on the floor. Janet watched as the girl defecated into the jar covering the bottom of the glass jar. Mistress Lin took the jar and poured the cereal and milk into it.

"See, my friend - this is what we are preparing for you in order for you to have some nutrition. I'm now adding some fruits and some protein powder to help keep you on your toes," Mistress Lin said and looked at Janet smiling.

Janet watched as the blender was started and swirling around the contents making it into a brownish slurry that she was to consume.

"I've used this diet on many slave girls over the years," Mistress Lin said. "They all learn to like it at some point," she continued looking at Janet in a promising way...

1 week later

Janet was again awakened in the morning by the jolts in her rectum, knowing only too well what that meant for her. She was again finding herself on the floor on her back looking directly into the ceiling through a toilet seat.

PHansen
PHansen
27 Followers
12