Janet's Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brendol
Brendol
36 Followers

The two men sat at the table waiting for their father. They talked together in a low voice, occasionally laughing. When he got there their father he asked where Janet was and they told him in the house. He knocked on the door and went in, picking up her bra from the floor as he went and upstairs. She met him in the hall in her robe, and told him everything had gone fine. He handed her the bra and noticed where the robe was gaping showing her legs up to the thigh. He felt really turned on, and finding the bra on the floor and her dazed state he wondered what his sons had been up to. He knew what it would mean if it had been one of their own, but this was a classy lady, and he continued to wonder.

After showering Janet felt better, but as she came out of the mental haze she was in from all that pot, something dawned on her and she stopped in the middle of the bedroom and her jaw dropped. She wasn't on the pill! My God, she might be pregnant! She had to sit down on the bed as it all came rushing back. She had let those two kids fuck her without using condoms.

She started to feel dizzy. "I may be royally fucked." She said to herself aloud. "What if I have a little brown skinned baby, I'm dead! But Dave will want to fuck tonight, so I'm safe on that score, and I know I'd love it whatever color the baby was, what if they'd been black?" She laughed out loud at that idea. She'd had a black lover in the past, what was his name? She couldn't remember, it had been a one night stand. No, she'd have to have an abortion, but how would she manage it without Dave finding out? What a dilemma.

Dave wouldn't be home until after nine, and he'd already have eaten, so she just put on a night gown and went downstairs and into the living room. She had stuffed some kleenex into herself because she was still dripping from all that sex. She was watching television when she heard Dave come in the door. She went out to meet him in the hall.

"Hi honey, how did it go?"

"I hate these meetings. It's okay for the guys who live in town, but I have to watch what I drink, which is okay too, because you know I don't drink that much. Then I can't wait to get back to you and the drive seems so long. How did the wall go, did it get finished?"

"Of course, no problem, except that the father left his to sons to finish it, and they were done early and I had to entertain two kids who don't speak very much English with my limited Spanish."

They kissed and Dave went into the office, to put away his briefcase. They sat in the kitchen to have a glass of wine and talked some more, Dave mainly about the people he worked with until he finished his wine and went to take a shower. Janet picked up a magazine and took it to read while she waited for him in bed. She felt nervous, she didn't know why, maybe because of her afternoon of sex, and the possibility that she was pregnant.

Dave came to bed naked, as he often did, especially when he was expecting sex. They kissed and his hand went straight between her legs. Dave wasn't very subtle. She lay back and spread her legs for him and felt his fingers exploring the territory he knew so well.

They kissed, deep French kisses as he fondled her breasts. She took off her night gown and he started kissing her breasts, kissing then sucking her nipples while his fingers explored her vagina which was very sensitive from her recent sex.

"Jan sweetie, you are so wet, you must have been impatient to see me." He whispered in her ear. She knew why she was so wet, because she'd had four big loads shot into her that afternoon. Although she had hoped it had all drained out by now.

She felt Dave kissing her belly and on down to her mound and she knew where he was heading, so she spread her legs wider. If there was one thing Dave knew how to do it was eat pussy. She felt the first tentative licks touching her labia and clitoris. That was nice.

But then, "Oh Jan, it's just leaking out of you!" Some more licking, really starting to feel good. "It's almost streaming out and tastes different, too." I bet it tastes different Janet said to herself.

"Yes, oh yes, I love what you're doing. Yes!..right there, that's the spot...harder, a little bit harder." As his tongue worked furiously on and around her clitoris.

He was holding her labia wide open with his thumbs as he licked her, until: "YES! Don't stop! ..right there...Oh fuck..oh shit..don't change.. a little bit faster......Aaaaaaaaah, Yes! There it is.." And she grabbed his head and pulled it down between her legs, driving his nose and mouth into her sopping wet labia and vagina.

After a few ecstatic moments she released him and he raised his head. "thank you Dave, that was the best orgasm I think I've ever had. It was super."

"Well, I enjoyed it too." He said as he pulled himself up beside her. "You taste so different, I like it." And he kissed her. She tasted her "new taste" on his lips and recognized the flavor of sperm, which Dave had never experienced.

Now it was Dave's turn, as they followed an established ritual. Janet lay on her back, legs apart and he lay nestled between them, his hardening penis lay in her pubic hair and he directed it with his hand into her sopping groove, slowly thrusting it home while he whispered in her ear.

"I'd love to see a big black cock in your little pink cunt." Another part of the ritual, dirty talk.

"Yes, oh yes. Or in my mouth, a big black cock in my mouth. I'd love that."

"And another one up your ass, so big it hurts going in even with a lot of lubricant." He loved talking filth to her and imagining that it was really happening as he slowly fucked her.

"Oh yes, it's so big it's nearly splitting me open. And oh he's fucking me so hard it really hurts. And the one in my mouth is so big it's choking me."

He was spreading her cheeks with his hands as he fucked her and they talked, each adding an obscenity on to that of the other. Dave was sticking his fingers in her sore anus at the same time and she liked it after initial discomfort . She wondered when he'd want her anally, and enjoyed the idea but made a mental note to buy a tube of lubricant. One of her other lovers had done it and after some hurt initially, she'd liked it, but it had been really rough and painful with Jose.

"Yes! Yes, fucking your asshole hard." He must be getting close Janet thought, feeling him moving in and out of her faster and talking absolute filth. "He pulls it out and shoves it in your mouth!"

"Not my mouth he doesn't." Janet thought.

"HE STARTSTO SQUIRT! FROM HIS SHIT COVERED COCK. You swallow it all, oh God yes.........ah yes..." Janet felt him ejaculating into her.

"Oh yes, my love. Fill me with your love! Make that baby in my belly, fuck me, fuck me." Janet knew how to get him off and enjoyed it.

They lay still, locked together in a sexual embrace as his cock slowly wilted, then David raised his head, "Would you really enjoy sex with a black man?"

"I don't know, I've never thought seriously about it. Would you want me to?"

"I don't know either. The thought of it turns me on hugely, I'd love to watch a dark skinned man on top of you while you lay on your back enjoying it. But would I be jealous, would I be angry?" And he dropped it there, although Janet was getting interested. It might be fun.

Janet had a bigger hurdle to jump before she could think about that though. Was she pregnant, whose baby was it and what would it look like? She would know soon enough but would put off the decision as to what to do until she knew for sure.

A couple of days later she got a call from Manuel whose sons had built the retaining wall. It had to be inspected to make sure it was up to code, but it seemed to be difficult setting a date for the inspector to come out. They finally agreed on a day, unfortunately Dave would be out of town, but it wasn't necessary for him to be there. She could sign the paper work.

On the inspection day Janet was going to wear jeans when she got up in the morning, but it was such a nice day she decided to wear a skirt, that nice flowered skirt she just bought, the breeze would feel good on her legs. Maybe no panties! That would feel nice and cool. Yes! No panties.

Janet sat waiting at the table on the deck drinking a glass of juice, waiting for the two men. She could feel the breeze wafting under her skirt. My goodness that felt nice. She'd never had the courage to try it before, but it felt so nice with the cool breeze on her pussy she resolved to do it more often in the hot weather. As she sat there she remembered the time, not too long ago when she'd sat there waiting for the two young men to build the wall and what had happened later, when they were finished and were waiting for their father. She thought about going back in and putting on jeans, but decided she was getting paranoid.

Both men arrived in the middle of the afternoon and and they stood down by the wall chatting, while she sat half asleep enjoying the coolness under her skirt. The actual inspection took just a few minutes, and when it was done they came up the steps to the deck and looked at her sitting legs slightly apart and eyes closed. She sat up with a jerk, they must have seen! She felt embarrassed, but they handed her papers to sign, and the inspector was on his way. Manuel went out to his car and came back carrying a bottle of champagne. As he came back up the steps he eyed her legs, she thought about letting him have another peek, he'd already seen it and she moved her knees apart just enough.

"When a job is finished and the inspection complete I always share a glass of bubbly with my clients, and I had hoped to do the same with you and your husband, but even though he isn't here, I hope you'll join me." He was excited from the glimpse he had just had.

"I really shouldn't" Janet said.

"Do you mean I've brought this all the way here, even kept it chilled in the ice chest in the car, for nothing?" Manuel asked her.

"Well, no, I didn't mean that, it's just that I'll only drink one glass."

Manuel poured a glass for each of them and they drank a toast to a successful job. He sat next to her on the bench by the table, both sipping the wine and talking. He said how glad he had to have two sons who were so good at the job. She didn't tell him what happened after the job was done, but just remembering it excited her. He poured them each another glass and Janet didn't protest, in spite of what she'd said before.

He pulled a joint out of his pocket, asked her if she minded, and when she said "No", lit up. He poured more wine and by now Janet was starting to feel a little light headed, and when he offered her the joint she took it and took a deep drag. He put his hand on her knee.

"No, Manuel, you mustn't do that. My husband will be home soon and in fact you should go."

He didn't move his hand, "I thought you said your husband was going to be away for a few days."

"Oh that's right, but take your hand off my knee anyway."

Instead he moved his hand so that it was under the hem of her skirt, part way up her thigh. She asked him not to do that. Again he didn't move his hand. Turning toward her his hand slid further up on the inside of her thigh, and he kissed her.

This time she pushed his hand away. "That's going too far, Manuel"

"Call me Manny." He said.

"Okay, Manny. You're going too far, just like your sons. You think you can get a woman loaded and do what you want with her." Oh shit, now he knew, she thought.

She turned to face him and he put his hand behind her head, pulled her toward him and kissed her hard on the mouth. She struggled to get free, but he only held her tighter, continuing to kiss her, his tongue pushing between her lips and into her mouth. She pushed him away and started to get up but he grabbed her and pulled her back.

"NO!..no, please Manny. I know what you want to do, but I don't want to. Let me go, please."

She was sitting astride the bench now, and Manny put an arm around her pulling her toward him, and his other hand went up between her legs. His penis was hard now and he had to have satisfaction. He kissed her again, but she was starting to lose her resistance. She responded to his kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

His fumbling fingers had reached pubic and he was trying to get his finger into her vagina as he kissed her. He was having some success but Janet pulled her head away and begged him:

"PLEASE...Please, Manny, don't fuck me. I'm not on the pill and I might get pregnant unless you use a condom. I'll do anything else, but please don't fuck me without a condom."

Manny stopped what he was doing. "Why aren't you on the pill?"

"My husband wants me to have a baby."

"Well, that's okay, I can give you a baby too." The idea excited him.

"No, it must be his, look like him, you know how men are." She was almost in tears, she didn't want another chance to get pregnant from Manny and his boys.

"You'll do anything? How about a blowjob then?"

Janet hesitated, but then decided it was the easy way out, and in her dazed state agreed. "Okay, then, yes, I'll suck your cock."

He stood at the end of the bench, leaned over and pushed up her skirt. "I want to see your cunt while you blow me." and unzipping, he pulled out his stiff meat.

Janet scooted to the end of the bench and spread her legs wide. She took his stiff penis in her hand and guided it to her mouth. She liked the feel of the smooth circumsized cock and at first just sucked on it, but then, as he moaned and muttered his approval, started to use her tongue around the ridge, the head, rubbing it lightly with her hand up and down the hard shaft. She used her mouth up and down the shaft then going down and taking his balls, one at a time in her mouth.

He loved it, but it was going on forever and he didn't seem near cumming, so he pulled back out of her mouth while she leaned back a little, and after one, two strokes of his hand, there it was. He shot a wad all over her face. He quickly shoved his cock back in her mouth, and held her head tightly so that she had to swallow.

"Oh, that was lovely sweetheart. Now just swallow it all." And he held her head until she started to choke.

After Manny released her she licked the sticky stuff off her lips and wiped her face off on her handkerchief. "Ugh, look what you did to me. I have to take a pee." She got up and went in the house.

Manny waited out on the deck and when she didn't come back went in looking for her. Finally he realized she must still be in the bathroom, so he went up stairs, through the master bedroom and tried the bathroom door and found her still sitting there peeing.

"Hey, get out of here, I thought you'd gone already and was getting ready to go to bed."

"No, I was waiting for you to come back." He reached in his shirt and pulled out a little packet. "I've got a condom, are you ready to fuck?"

Janet sat there astounded, "I thought you didn't have one and that's why I gave you a blowjob. NO! Manny, no! You tricked me into giving you a blowjob and now you want to fuck me. No I won't do it."

"But sweetie, you said you wouldn't let me fuck you if I didn't use a condom, so now I have a condom in my hand, and you change your mind. What DO you want?"

Janet was getting tired of the constant arguing and was dizzy from the pot and wine. She was thinking of letting him do it just to get the whole thing over with. She was still sitting on the toilet. She wiped herself in spite of him standing there watching, flushed and walked into the bedroom.

"Come on then, let's get it over with." She said to him sadly, feeling beaten. She took off her skirt, her blouse and bra, and lay on the bed naked.

"This was too easy." Manny thought to himself as he started to undress, while looking at that lovely thing lying waiting for him. Janet watched him, all the while thinking what a good looking man he was. It might have been worse, but she couldn't help the feeling of defeat, even though things were starting to look up. Just gazing at her brought his cock to erection, so he took the rubber in his had, walked over and handed it to her.

"Here, put this on my cock."

She sat up, took the little package, ripped it open with her teeth and taking out the condom, slowly rolled it on to his cock, then lay back down, moved over to make room for Manny and spread her legs slightly. He lay down beside her, took her naked body in his arms and kissed her. He felt inspired by her slender beauty and she by his muscular body. They kissed kissed and kissed until the drool was running down both their chins. His finger fondled her vaginal folds and found her clitoris. She sighed with content, while her hand held his hard sheathed manhood and stroked it gently.

After many minutes of active foreplay Janet rolled over on her back and spread her legs and he fell between them while his cock found her wet hole and slipped in easily. She gave another, deeper sigh feeling him penetrating her body, as he commenced fucking her with deep steady strokes.

"Oh yes, Manny, that's the spot..not too fast....a little harder.. yes, right there, that's what I like."

and she felt a quiver go through her body as she had a small orgasm.

"You're great. A lovely fuck. The wait was worth it." He whispered in her ear. But he didn't like the feel of the condom.

"Kneel, my love, I want to take you from behind, doggy." He told her.

"Okay, but not my bottom, please, that will hurt." It was still a little sore from his son. She turned with her back to him, on her knees, waiting for him to mount her.

As Manny approached her he pulled off the condom and threw it on the floor, then pushed his penis into her soft, eager vagina. Ah, that felt better. It felt better to Janet too, but she didn't realize why. Soon that were both enjoying skin to skin contact, and it made the sex that much better. To add pleasure he stuck first his finger, then his thumb in her anus.

"Oh Manny, oh shit that feels good. Harder please, harder. I want to feel your balls slapping my cunt."

"How's this?" And he started to bang away at her really hard.

This was getting to both of them, but Janet most of all. She started feel an orgasm welling up inside her. "Harder Manny.....yes, right there. Fuck me harder! Yes!......yes.....right there, harder HARDER! Uh...Uh...THERE IT IS!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" And started to arch her back and buck as a huge orgasm drove her over the top.

This was too much for poor Manny and even though he wanted to go on fucking her, Janet's movements started him ejaculating into her straining orifice which seemed to have a grip on his penis.

"Oh..oh..oh..........aaah. Oh so good." It was such a great orgasm for him it almost hurt, She collapse and he collapsed on top of her.

They lay together for several minutes linked together by his now fading erection, and he started to fall asleep.

Manny woke up, dressed quickly – he'd shower at home – and kissed Janet who still lay on the bed, exhausted. He was already driving away when he remembered the condom which he'd thrown on the floor, and wondered what Janet would make of it. When Janet finally got up to shower she stepped on it and sat back on the bed. Had he taken it off after they'd had sex, she wondered, or before, when she turned and he took her from behind. She did have a lot of juice leaking out of her, which shouldn't happen with a rubber. Ah well, too late to worry about that now, and it was great sex!

EPILOGUE:

Janet did become pregnant, and delivered a baby boy nine months almost to the day after her fun with both the two young men and her husband. But who was the father? The baby seemed to have a slight coloration of the skin, but not enough to identify him as Hispanic, and David claimed him for his own - "He has my nose, look" - so it ended happily.

Brendol
Brendol
36 Followers
12