Janet's Boundaries Pushed Ch. 02

Story Info
Janet continues her exhibitionist voyage of discovery.
15.8k words
4.93
11k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stewmeat
Stewmeat
51 Followers

Author's Note:

This is the second chapter in the saga of Janet's exploration of her exhibitionist side. When we left off last, Janet and her husband, Tony, had reached an agreement on the rules they were comfortable with and the expectations they each possessed. Janet had also taken her first steps by flashing some truck drivers and having spontaneous car sex in a public place with Tony. The story will continue to be written from Tony's point of view. (As I am not good at writing from a woman's perspective)

Part 1: Further Explorations

Janet whimpered loudly with each powerful thrust, her eyes clamped shut as I was pounding my cock deeply into her pussy. I had her on her back on the edge of the bed, her ass on the edge and head towards the center. I was holding her legs, spread wide, up by the sides of her body; her body folded in half, allowing me to achieve the deepest penetration possible. Her breasts bounced up and down with each thrust. Pulling out until just my head remained inside of her I hammered it in deeply against her cervix, I was fucking her as fast and as hard I could. I could feel the muscles in her vagina tightening and flexing around my cock, telling me that she was nearing her orgasm.

I slowed my pace considerably, relishing the warm feeling of her pussy clamped around my penis, feeling her wet opening slowly sliding up and down every inch of my length while delaying her climb to her inevitable climax. Janet groaned in pleasurable impatience, desperate to cum but enjoying the feeling of being kept just on the edge of orgasm. With each slow penetration, I thrilled in the feeling of her pussy clamping itself around my cock, her PC muscles milking me for my release, as well as her own. I was dangerously close to cumming, her pussy worked my cock the way no hand ever could; that sensation combined with the wet sounds and smell of raw and animalistic sex in the air was driving me absolutely crazy.

I grabbed her hands and placed them on the back of her knees by her sides, handing off the task of holding her legs in position to her and freeing up my hands. I knew I was close and I wanted to make the last few moments count for both of us. Wrapping my hands around her waist, I started pulling her body back towards me each time I slammed into her, driving my cock deeper inside and holding it there for a split second before pulling back again. Slowly increasing the pace of my thrusts, I started pushing us both towards the climactic finish line. Janet's whimpers started to change into mumbled 'Oh God's' as my pace continued to increase. I could feel the pressure increasing in my cock and the tension building as I grew closer and closer to my orgasm. Janet's legs started their characteristic pre-orgasmic shake and her toes curled into tight little balls as she began to moan and writhe around on the bed under me. Knowing I had only seconds left, I began to mercilessly pound myself into her pussy, driving myself in as deep, hard, and fast as I could.

Janet let out a scream muffled only by her biting of her own lower lip to quiet herself, and I felt a gush of hot fluid squishing out of her around my cock just as I let out an uncontrolled guttural moan and began to cum deep inside of her. Janet shook and trembled, her pussy continuing to squeeze and milk my spasming cock as I unleashed load after load into her hot pussy. Our fluids mixed as we both rode the wave of orgasmic pleasure together, locked together at her vagina, my hands gripping her waist tightly, holding her impaled on my penis.

Finally after what seemed like hours, the intensity subsided and I collapsed breathlessly onto the bed beside the still trembling body of my wife.

Janet slowly lowered her legs back down, painfully stretching them out after having been held down, folded in half and aggressively fucked for the last 15 minutes. Her pussy was obviously still quite sensitive as that movement caused several shudders to echo throughout her body.

Our sex life had been absolutely altered over the last 2 months, changing from mundane to wild and uncontrolled animalistic fucking on a near daily basis. I had Janet's newfound discovery of her exhibitionism fetish to thank for that. Ever since she was caught topless in a dressing room by a young man and then had taken her first experimental steps by flashing some truck drivers, even masturbating in front of one, followed by having car sex in a public location, she had become an overtly sexual being. She was insatiable and in a near constant state of arousal.

Today's fuck session was the result of her standing on an overpass in an industrial section of town containing almost entirely construction and industrial traffic while lifting her shirt up, exposing her pert breasts to the passing vehicles. The barrage of honks and waves from the passing trucks and pickups had truly been epic. Personally, I think several of them circled the block a few times and called their coworkers or buddies because traffic seemed to get heavier the longer we were there and I am convinced that I saw several of the trucks multiple times.

Janet had taken to her exhibitionism with tremendous enthusiasm. She was always looking for an opportunity to expose herself in public or was internally reliving previous adventures in doing so. She had also started exercising more and trying to eat healthy, paying more attention to her appearance, although she certainly did not need to do so as she was naturally beautiful and genetically blessed with a gorgeous physique. The upshot was that with the exercise and healthy lifestyle she was more energetic and far more vigorous in bed, something that I would never complain about.

With me by her side, we had been on a systematic voyage of discovery, trying to determine what activities or situations turned her on the most, attempting to refine what she really liked and what was less exciting. She loved being exposed, nude in a place where nudity was not expected or allowed. It turned her on in no small way just to be in a situation where others could see her exposed.

Over time we also found that she loved getting a response back even more, a honk from a car or truck, or a physical or verbal show of appreciation. I suspected this was because it took the act from the possibility that someone could see her to the certainty that someone actually had. She wasn't a naturalist who simply enjoyed the feeling of being naked, she was an exhibitionist who wanted to use her exquisite body to excite others, and she loved to be on display for the sexual gratification of others. She was putting on her own version of an erotic strip show, and the knowledge that she was exciting the other people was really what got her going.

She had continued flashing from the car when we were without the kids, and was slowly growing more and more fearless and uninhibited in what she would do in those situations. We both liked the safety that being in the car provided. It gave her the ability to show or do whatever she wanted without any pressure from the other party and an instant escape if anything felt off. She had even ridden with me completely nude on several occasions, sitting in the passenger seat totally exposed to anyone who happened to look. Sometimes while riding with me nude she had closed her eyes and masturbated while I drove, touching herself all over, lost in the burning excitement of wondering if anyone was watching her or not but not knowing for sure.

The truck drivers in the area, with their higher vantage point and ability to look down into the car and see everything seemed especially appreciative of Janet's new hobby. She also enjoyed getting the attention of a driver and mouthing the words "Want to see my tits?" to them while turned toward the passenger window, shirt part way lifted. This little antic had gotten a series of very enthusiastic responses that gave her a great ego boost as she lifted her shirt and bounced her titties around for the enjoyment of the other driver. It also allowed her to check the car or truck for passengers that would be inappropriate to flash.

Not all of our experiences had been totally positive, however. Several people, seeing her naked or topless had yelled derogatory or insulting things at her, a few wives riding with their husbands were less than thrilled with their husband being flashed, and we had a couple of close calls such as when she was naked and rubbing her pussy when a school bus merged onto the highway next to us. I had been able to warn her in time to cover up, but it caused us both a fair bit of worry at the uncontrolled nature of public flashing.

I loved watching her be a totally sexual being, exposing and touching herself for the pure arousal that it provided her, but I found myself more and more worried about getting caught in a bad situation or by the wrong person. After all, the thrill of getting caught only works if you aren't being charged with a crime by the police. I desperately wanted to continue watching my sexy little minx put on the shows that turned us both on so much but I felt that we needed to come up with a better plan on how to do it safely.

For my part, I had grown far more comfortable with the idea of other people seeing my wife naked. When we first started I would feel an anxious churning in the pit of my stomach, unsure of what I was feeling but still aroused each and every time. As we went on, the anxiety had faded, leaving in its place a thrilled excitement and the physical arousal that was obvious to the keen observer. I had spent some time introspecting on how I truly felt, trying to come to terms with her new fetish and how I felt about it. Partly, I think, I felt jealousy, or more accurately territorialism. It was my wife, the woman that I made love to and had a family with, and the thought of someone else having sexual or intimate knowledge of her felt like an unwelcome violation.

The other part, I believe, was the feeling of my being out of control or left out. Deep down, I think I was worried that I would have no part to play, or no involvement in her newfound sexuality and that she would leave me behind in her explorations with no ability to object or participate.

This recognition of the source of my negative feelings came as a huge relief. The fear of her leaving me out was irrational, quite to the contrary, she had made it exceptionally clear to me that she enjoyed doing this with me and had been absolutely receptive and respectful to my opinions and worries, even to the point of sometimes ceasing her activities. I had no rational insecurity about her leaving me out and we were in a committed relationship. This was something that she was doing to bring the excitement that she had long suppressed back to life for both of our enjoyment.

As to the feelings of territorialism, I believed that would fade as my comfort level increased. I considered the issue as if the roles were reversed. If, in a hypothetical world, everyone longed to see a dick and I happened to have a desirable one, would I show it off if everyone wanted desperately to see it? The answer to that question was yes, I would want to. Letting someone see parts of your anatomy does not change or alter them and I would feel oppressed if I wanted to show off my glorious features and my wife prohibited it simply because she felt it belonged to her and didn't want anyone else to see it. Flipping the script like that allowed me to understand that Janet flashing her boobs or someone seeing her naked would not change anything between us, and showing respect for her autonomy and enjoying the benefits of her arousal within the bounds of mutual respect might even improve our relationship. It was her body, after all, not mine.

With all of that worked through, I determined that I would just try to think of her as my own personal porn star and enjoy the excitement that came with seeing her perform and arouse others along with the knowledge that I would get to be the one to take her home and reap the benefits.

Part 2: A New Fantasy

One day I came home from work an hour or two earlier than usual because of a power outage at the office which prevented us from getting any meaningful work accomplished. Walking in the front door, I saw both kids in front of the TV with snacks and being entertained by a cartoon on the TV. Looking around I did not see Janet anywhere. Figuring she must have parked the kids there and went to get a shower or have a few minutes of quiet time, I silently skulked up the stairs, cautious not to make any noise in an effort to surprise her.

Arriving at the closed door to our bedroom, I did not hear the shower running, so I very slowly opened the door, being as quiet as possible and smiling to myself at the possibility of surprising her. Stepping noiselessly into the bedroom, I saw her sitting on the bed, naked, and slowly rubbing her pussy with her right hand while staring at the screen of her laptop which was sitting on the bed next to her on her left. She did something on the touchpad for just a moment with her free left hand, then audibly clicked on what she was looking for and moved the hand up to her left breast and began to slowly play with her own nipple.

Suddenly, I heard a very familiar sound from the computer speakers, the percussive tune that plays at the beginning of every PornHub video. Here she was, I realized, watching porn and playing with herself and she had absolutely no clue that I was in the room watching her. Trying to contain my glee and stay quiet, I watched Janet closely as she stared at the screen and continued to play with her pussy and nipple, obviously entranced by whatever porn video she was currently watching as she touched herself.

"Whatcha Watching?" I suddenly blurted out, slightly louder than I needed to while leaning casually against the wall, my eyes locked on her face.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" she screamed, arms and legs flailing wildly around the bed in surprise and almost knocking the computer off the bed and onto the floor. "You asshole! You scared the living shit out of me!"

Smiling knowingly at my now disheveled wife who was trying to compose herself, close the computer, and get her adrenaline under control simultaneously, and succeeding at none of them; I commented again, "Whatcha watching there, something good?"

"Nothing" she retorted, feigning innocence, "Just a movie." She looked at my face and seeing my ridiculous smile she knew she was caught dead to rights and her cheeks began to blush a dark shade of red.

"Uh huh.. a movie..." I said, still smiling. "A movie that starts with the PornHub tune."

"Well shit." Janet responded in resignation, dropping her head and recognizing that she had been caught red handed, or wet fingered as the case may be. "Yea, you caught me you dick, now get over here and watch some smutty porn with me." She was relaxed again, the momentary fright of being surprised over and smiling through the embarrassment that she had just been caught masturbating to porn.

Moving onto the bed and flopping down next to her, I looked at the screen as she reopened the laptop and noticed the now paused video that she had been watching. There was a woman in a brown top with her face blurred holding her shirt up around her neck and letting some guy fondle her exposed breasts while someone else was filming, possibly her husband. The channel name was "Mackenzie Stark". Looking at the paused video I noticed that she had a nearly identical body as Janet, the same slim but curvy figure and B cup breasts that had retained the majority of their youthfulness despite no longer being 20 years old. 'A very sexy woman, this Mackenzie Stark girl'', I thought. The title of the video was 'Exhibitionist Wife Lets Stranger Squeeze Tits'.

"Interesting, I see you seem to know what you like." I commented innocently.

"I found this channel and I love watching her videos. I try to mentally place myself in her shoes and it just gets me so turned on" Janet responded.

I laid next to Janet for a while as she took me through a bunch of the videos on the channel. By and large they were short videos of this lovely lady flashing her tits in public places and letting apparent strangers grope them while her husband filmed. Some of the videos were longer with her completely naked and being touched and caressed by several guys, all faces blurred but her enjoyment of the activities apparent by the way her body responded to the hands. By the time we had gotten through four or five videos, I had moved my hand between Janet's legs and was slowly rubbing her soaking wet pussy, sliding my fingers up and down from her vaginal opening to her clit and occasionally pushing a finger inside to extract a truly shocking amount of liquid to use to lubricate my strokes. These videos were having an enormous effect on her.

"Is this something you want to try or are you just this wet because watching it makes you horny?" I asked.

Janet looked at me with big eyes, and after thinking about her response for a moment remarked, "I think I might want to try, but I'm not at all sure how to go about it or if it is something you would be into watching. It's a pretty big leap from what we have been doing to this."

"Well" I responded slowly, "I'm not sure either. Let's think about it and talk later when we have time. The kids are still home and their cartoon is probably almost over."

"But I haven't cum yet!" She blurted out suddenly, realizing that with all of the physical teasing and porn watching we had been doing we hadn't finished what she had started before I rudely interrupted her.

"Later." I said bluntly, the beginning of an evil smile growing on my face. "We will finish you off later tonight, I want you all pent up and horny, it will make it more fun for me. Let's just call it an edging session to keep you warmed up"

"You're an asshole." She retorted getting off the bed with a very pretend pout on her face.

I laughed as I watched her get dressed again, the same evil smile that was on my face was starting to grow on hers as well. I was pretty sure that tonight might require some hydration breaks if I was going to survive.

After dinner and when the kids were soundly put to bed, Janet and I sat in the living room sipping mixed drinks and relaxing in the quiet that is so rare when you have kids. I was seated in the big armchair facing the front door and the couch where she was draped half sideways, her back on the armrest and her body stretched out with one leg on the couch and the other foot on the floor. Looking over at her, her gauzy t-shirt clinging to her torso I could not help but be a little in awe of how casually attractive she truly was. Her curly brown hair still hung down past her shoulders and her face even without makeup was nearly perfect. I sipped my drink and tried to picture myself watching her in the same situations as I had seen in the videos we had watched earlier.

I knew that this conversation was going to come up soon and wanted to work through it in my head and be able to give an opinion that I would be comfortable with. As I watched her in my mind's eye, I could see the look on her face as a stranger ran his hands over her breasts, squeezing and manhandling them, just as I had seen in the videos earlier that afternoon. I tried to place myself there emotionally, attempting to figure out how I would feel and if it would be too much for me. The more I thought about it, the more sense it made. I had become perfectly okay with others looking at her tits, why not touch them? It was simply an extension of the same activity, the next step. I would be there, of course, to watch and monitor so it would be unlikely that anyone would step out of line, and I was sure that she would take her time and select the right people to participate in this with us, people with restraint and respect. As long as I was there, just like our original four rules made clear, there was nothing sketchy going on behind my back and no betrayal, just two adults enjoying something that was turning them on more than they ever previously thought possible.

Stewmeat
Stewmeat
51 Followers