Janet's New Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Janet deepens her hold on Mark with a titillating tale.
1.1k words
4.26
6.1k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark hears a story

The next few days were busy. Break was over and Janet had to go back to teaching her freshman biology classes. She'd come home at dinner time and Mark would have dinner waiting for her. It was a new him, now that he'd been tamed. She liked it.

One evening, she came home 3 hours late.

Mark met her at the door and said, "You're late! Dinner's cold."

Without a word, she came over and kissed him sloppily on the mouth.

"Mmm, nice," he said, "but you taste funny... What is that?"

She laughed. "I hoped you would notice. I'm late because I went home with one of my former students. That's his cum you taste."

"Oh my God! You didn't!"

"Yes, I did. I told you, 'whenever and whoever I want', remember? Come sit on the couch and I'll tell you all about it."

Mark got comfortable and Janet started her story.

--|--

I've been seeing all these hunky freshmen in my classes since school started and frankly getting some pretty randy ideas. I never told you before, but I always have imagined fucking some of them. Of course, as a professor, that's an ethics violation and will get you fired, so it's strictly look-but-don't-touch.

Well, this afternoon, I ran into one of my former students, William, in the cafeteria. He was in my class last year, and flirted with me all the time. It was pretty clear then that he wanted to get physical with me, and he was definitely on my list of wish-I-could-fucks. He's a hockey player and very fit, and I think I spotted a hard-on in his pants more than once in class.

We exchanged pleasantries and decided to sit down and have a coffee and chat a bit. After a little small talk, he began to get flirty and, unlike last year, I flirted back. It wasn't long before he admitted outright that he had had the hots for me all last year. "You're so sexy and smart" or some such. I told him that I had noticed and, to be honest, I'd had some of those thoughts about him, too.

That made it a little awkward, so we both sat there in silence for a couple of minutes, then he started telling me that his girlfriend dumped him for another guy about a month ago. He said he hadn't been with a girl since and was feeling kind of lonely.

You don't get a clearer invitation than that, so I put my hand on his arm and said, "I know how you feel. My relationship with my husband isn't great. He never touches me, and sometimes I get so frustrated and horny I feel like I could explode. You and I could help each other out."

He just smiled and said, "Want to come to my place?" Of course I did!

When we got there, we didn't waste any time. He grabbed me and started kissing me like he was starving for me. My body responded and I felt hot all over and horny as hell. My pussy went all soft and wet, and was throbbing.

Didn't take us long to undress each other, and I've got to tell you, his dick was worth the wait. It was heavy and firm even before it was fully erect, and when I started sucking it, it got rock hard.

--|--

"Oh God. That sounds so good.", Mark interrupted involuntarily.

"Oh, it was. Want to see a picture of it? I took a selfy." She reached for her phone and opened the pictures, then showed Mark the screen.

It was a picture of her smiling face, holding a big cock against her cheek.

Mark perked up at that and she went back to her story

--|--

We didn't even make it to the bedroom. He threw me down on the floor and fucked me right there.

It was incredible. He pounded me like an animal, so hard and deep I thought I'd break. I could feel his passion and just went wild with lust.

It didn't take long until I was cumming like crazy. I screamed and shivered all over. I couldn't stop cumming.

He just kept pounding away the whole time.

After I settled down, he stopped and led me over to the couch. He roughly bent me over and started fucking me from behind.

God, I was in heaven! He just dominated me and fucked me like he wanted to spend the rest of his life deep inside me. It was so hot, I came again.

After a few more minutes, he stood up and turned me around, pushing me down to my knees.

He put his cock in my mouth and I started sucking. Did I tell you I love the taste of my own pussy juices? Well, I do, but I'll tell you about that later.

It was pretty obvious he was ready to cum, so I pulled his dick out of my mouth and jerked him until he started to spurt on my face. It was amazing how forceful the shots were and how much there was.

It went all over my face, but mostly in my mouth. When he was done shooting, I took the head in my mouth so I could suck the last drops out. That's what you tasted when I came home.

He made a real mess. I wiped my face, but left it on my tits. Wanna see?

--|--

"Damn right I do," Mark managed to get out.

She unbuttoned her shirt. She hadn't put her bra back on and he could see a crusty layer of dried cum on her tits where William had rubbed it in.

"There's even some in my hair," she said, pointing out the crusty bit still there.

"Jesus, that's so hot," Mark gasped.

"If you're good, maybe sometime I'll let you watch me get fucked."

His eyes flew wide open and he just nodded.

"You're so pathetic. Next time I'll get William to bring a friend, too. How would you like that?"

Without another word, he groaned and she could see he was cumming in his pants.

"I'll take that as meaning you like it," she grinned, "but I'm still not going to let you watch yet. You'll have to earn that."

He sighed. "Ok, just tell me about it afterward, OK?"

"Sometimes I will, but not always. You'll never know for sure if I've been fucked on any given day. Just get used to it."

"Yes, dear."

She smiled. Things were definitely looking up for Janet. She was going to enjoy this new life.