Janet's Tongue Ch. 07

Story Info
Janet fulfills her first assignment.
4.3k words
4.65
10.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia and Janet are spooning, butt to belly, in bed after a heavy sexual encounter.

So, Janet." Olivia asked, cuddling the tiny girl in front of her, "do you see yourself doing this as a career?"

"A career? Umm...I don't know. I guess so." Janet said, unsure how to answer the question.

"You don't mind fulfilling other women's sexual desires however whimsical or kinky they may be?"

"I don't know if I can, but I would definitely try my best."

Olivia realized that Janet wasn't catching her meaning.

"How would you like to play with me exclusively? Nobody else."

"You mean, just you? Doing this? Having sex?" Janet asked, turning over to face Olivia.

"Yes. Men have mistresses. Why couldn't a women have a mistress? I'd give you spending money, set you up in an apartment, buy your clothes and a car."

"I don't know. I mean, it's a lot to think about. Anyway, I've signed a contract with Margritte."

"Give it some thought before you make a decision. A contract for sex isn't binding in a court of law if you're thinking that Magritte would sue you. Furthermore, what do you have that she would want? You've said that all you own are the clothes on your back. I'm sure she wouldn't pay an attorney and court costs to get that torn dress over there on the floor." Olivia said, rising and pulling Janet up into a sitting position. Furthermore, she'd lose, and you'd get to keep that rag." Said Olivia, trying to suppress laughing at her own humor.

Olivia looked at Janet and reveled in her petite, naked body and knowing for certain that she wanted Janet all for herself. It wasn't enough just to have her virginity when she could have her completely all to herself. However, that decision was still up in the air. In the meantime, Olivia thought, one step at a time, took Janet by the hand, and led her out of the bedroom.

Janet followed Olivia out of the bedroom naked and padded barefoot down the hall. Knowing there were servants and aides in the house made it feel as if she were naked in public - one of her occasional nightmares. They walked just a short distance until Olivia opened another bedroom door, and they entered closing the door behind them. Inside, the room was just as spacious as the bedroom they had just left, but the bed was covered with a soft drop cloth. A plastic drop cloth was on the floor to the bathroom. There was also a camera mounted on a tripod aiming down towards the bed.

"Why are we in a room that's being redecorated...ma'am?"

"We're not redecorating the room. The cloth is just to keep the mess to a minimum."

"What mess?"

"Your blood, honey."

"What blood? What are you planning to do to me?" Janet asked, frightened and backing away from Olivia.

"Relax, my dear. Normally, most girls bleed after being fucked for the first time. You told me you've never bled before, so your hymen is still intact although open enough to allow my fingers without tearing it. Tonight, it'll be broken for sure."

"You're going to break my hymen? Isn't that going to hurt?"

"Does that scare you?"

"A little."

"Don't worry. Tonight you go from being a girl to a proper woman. And perhaps if you decide to - a proper Lady," Olivia said as she pulled a wide, purple dildo out of the top drawer of the dresser, "as my mistress. No, not that kind of mistress. Not a domme. This is confusing. I'd be your Mistress, capital M, and you'd be my mistress, lower case m. Oh, hell. That is just too complex. Forget that mistress stuff. You'd be my paramour, my inamorata, my lover. You'd be mine whatever we'd call you."

"I've been sleeping with men who haven't satisfied me, Jannie. Margritte persuaded me to try sex with a woman, and she was right. But not just any woman. She picked the perfect woman for me. Now, I'm in lust with you, and I don't want to lose you to another woman you may have to service."

There's a problem, though. My husband hasn't been concerned that since I was playing the field, so to speak, that I wouldn't get attached to someone. I don't know what he'd think if I wanted you permanently. Would you be willing to have threesomes with him and me? Then he wouldn't think I would leave him for you. You'd be his lover, too. But that's the only way I would want to share you.

I realize this is all too fast for you, and you must be confused, but I don''t want you to find someone else and leave."

"Wow~! I don't know what to say. I like you, Olivia. I think I could love you, but I have sort of strong feelings for another person. I'm just not sure how that person feels about me."

"Oh, no~! I thought you were alone. I thought you had no one else. Does that person know what you do; why you're with me?"

"Yes, of course. I wouldn't lie about what I'd be doing." Janet replied.

Olivia was crushed, but, as the governor's wife, she had had to deal with many disappointments in the past She thought, "Oh, well, I have to accept that I can't have her for myself. But, I can take advantage of the time she's with me now. I'm the one who's going to deflower her - take her cherry - not that other person whom she cares about. She hasn't said anything about sex with the other woman - or man, so I may be her first."

Although the width of the purple dilldo was nothing out of the ordinary, it still made Janet nervous knowing it was going to be inserted into her body. Her troubled face plainly showed just how she felt. Olivia smiled at her warmly, trying to console her, and led Janet to the bed and placed her on her hands and knees. She positioned the camera toward Janet's face, took the camera remote, and walked around behind Janet.

The camera beeped on and Janet looked at it for a moment then shyly lowered her head looking away. Olivia was on her knees behind Janet admiring Janet's petite, round buttocks. She felt Janet's smooth cheeks - sliding her hand up and down close to the girl's butt crack; then, took a fairly large piece of Janet's flesh where it was meatiest at the very bottom of her butt before it transitioned into her thigh - and squeezed very hard. Janet flinched but didn't pull away.

Roxanne had told her to expect rough sex such as being spanked, slapped, lightly whipped, and other painful torment to her body. That as long as it didn't cause permanent damage, to just accept it as foreplay and part of her obligation to her client. She had been told to accept, within limits, whatever it took for the client to be sexually satisfied. Janet was ready to endure whatever Olivia wanted to do to her physically - within her level of tolerance. She was aware that she must bear having certain body parts - her bottom, breasts, and genitals - abused and tormented. She was ready to be deflowered, albeit, painfully.

Janet's genitals were completely exposed for Olivia, and she parted Janet's tight lips gently with her fingers to see the pink flesh and moisture emanating from her vagina.

Olivia's slow, sometimes gentle, sometimes rough, caress of her buttocks and vulva elicited aroused, breathy sighs from Janet. As Olivia continued to feel the velvety texture of Janet's vulva, she reached and found the girl's erect clit with the pads of her fingers. It took only a gentle brushing to make Janet shudder and moan.

"Mmmm...." Janet moaned as she next felt Olivia's tongue on her clit.

It felt so very good. Janet couldn't deny the sensation was extremely pleasurable. Every time Olivia's tongue brushed across her clit, she could feel a tingle in her neck, in her belly, in her nipples, and, of course, in her cunt.

Roxy was right, she thought. Sex was so much better with someone rather than masturbating. She sighed feeling the nervousness fading away into relaxation and then into a rigid, muscle-tightening pre-orgasmic state.

Olivia picked up on Janet's cues and felt Janet's pussy beginning to salivate. Olivia dipped two of her fingers into Janet's pussy and pulled them out coated with her slick juices and smeared them over the dildo. She then parted Janet's nether lips as far as she could and pushed the lubricated dildo into her pussy.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh..." Janet moaned, more in surprise than in pain.

Her eyes suddenly flashed opened and she began panting heavily at the feeling of her insides being stretched open. She cringed and balled her hands into fists as the sensation grew more and more painful. She didn't know how much farther Olivia had to push the dildo inside her, but it seemed to be endless as it kept driving deeper and deeper.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...!"

The pain that Janet felt was obvious to Olivia, but she seemed to pay it no heed. She lay on her back beneath Janet and began to suckle Janet's clit while pushing the dildo deeper inside. That created a mixture of pleasure and pain. Finally, the dildo was pushed all the way to the girl's cervix, and Olivia stopped pushing it to let Janet calm down and experience the sensation.

Janet felt the pain diminish to be replaced by just the feeling of a large object intruding into her internal organs - no pain or pleasure. Janet didn't interpret it to be a pleasurable or a painful sensation, but just a sensation. It was different.

When Olivia sensed Janet beginning to calm, she took the dildo back in hand and slowly pulled it out. Janet, immediately, felt the pain come back causing her to grit her teeth and, then, felt the dildo being pushed back into her again.

"Unnggh...Unnngghhh...Unnngghh..."

Janet grunted at each thrust - panting uncontrollably until the pain subsided. She felt a warm trickle of fluid streaming down her inner thighs and Olivia's tongue on her clit again. Olivia thrust the dildo in and out of her vagina while tonguing and sucking Janet's clit.

"Ooohhhhhh....!"

Janet cried out in a harmony of pain and pleasure. Either way, it sounded like bliss to Olivia's ears, and she wanted more for Janet. She pumped the dildo into Janet's pussy making her body rock forward and making Janet sing louder. Olivia sucked Janet's clit deeper into her mouth, then, clamped the engorged nub between her teeth.

Janet's face was an expression of torment as she felt bursts of pain and pleasure fighting each other. As the war continued to rage inside her, she began to feel more pleasure than pain. After each passing brush of Olivia's tongue against her clit, most of the pain from the dildo inside her diminished until there was only a slight difference between pain and pleasure. Janet had passed the point of no return. Her belly caved in and out rapidly as her pants grew closer and closer together.

"Huuhh...huuhh...huuhh...hu...hu...hu...hu...hu...AAaaauuuggghhhh..."

Janet wailed and clamped her legs tightly together. She let her head fall onto the bed; her body wracked with orgasmic wave after wave.

Olivia let Janet's body go limp on the bed and lay next to her. She grabbed the dildo and pressed it deeper into Janet's body again, and Janet arched her back in pleasure-pain. She flailed her arm aimlessly trying to get Olivia's attention, "St-Stop, please, ma-ma'am."

When Olivia let go of the dildo, Janet's body relaxed again, and she breathed a deep sigh of relief. She took deep breaths letting her body rest while still feeling the remnants of her orgasm causing her to shiver.

Janet opened her eyes, looked over at Olivia, and saw she had a grin painted in blood around her mouth. She sat up looking at the bed and saw bloodstains all over the drop cloth and streaks on her inner thigh from her pussy.

"I'm bleeding!"

"You noticed," Olivia said, smiling at the girl's naïveté.

"It's so much. Are sure this is normal?"

"You'll be fine. Just don't panic and whatever you do, don't pass out on me."

"I won't. Well, I'll try not to...ma'am."

"You're twenty-two. Most girls lose their virginity at a much earlier age. As with any bodily tissue, hymens thicken with age. Your hymen was probably thick to begin with and was a tough membrane to break which caused more pain than usual. That must be why I was able to finger you without tearing it."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. After you're all cleaned up, nobody will be able to tell that you're not a virgin anymore, and any residual pain will be gone in a few days or even hours. Think of your hymen loss as a rite of passage. You're a woman now."

Olivia smiled with the blood-stained grin on her face making her look clownish and hard to take seriously. It was hard for Janet to remember that Olivia was the governor's wife - a refined lady.

Olivia rose from the bed, took Janet by the hand, and led her over to the dresser. Janet waddled over with blood still dripping from between her legs as Olivia poured two glasses of water. She handed a glass over to Janet and they both drank.

"Need more?" Olivia asked.

"No ma'am. Thank you."

"Are you feeling okay? You're not dizzy or feel faint or anything?"

"No. I feel okay."

"Look in the mirror," She told Janet.

"Anything different from five minutes ago when you were still a virgin?"

"No ma'am. I feel the same." Janet said with a smile.

"It wasn't that painful, was it?"

"It was, but you made me come and that eased the pain."

"Did it feel good?"

"Yes," Janet said with a heavy eyelid expression, "Yes it did~!. My orgasm took away most of the pain."

Olivia smiled at the sincere response and kissed the girl softly as they shared a giggle like two young school-girls.

Olivia led her into the bathroom, which was just as opulent as in the other ensuite. Drops of blood continued to drip as it trickled out of her pussy and formed into droplets at the end of her labia before splashing onto the blue-veined marble tile. Janet waited patiently as Olivia pulled back the shower doors and turned on the water.

After testing the water for warmth, Olivia held a hand out to Janet and they both entered the shower. She closed the door and they were alone in a very close, intimate space. The water jetted onto Janet, washing blood off her lower body, and down the drain, while Olivia gave her a nice scrub-down with a large, soft loofah.

"See that? Good as new." Olivia said.

"But I'm still bleeding," Janet said as another drop of blood washed away on the bathtub floor.

"We'll put a tampon into you once we're done."

"Done with what?" Janet blurted.

Olivia smiled and placed a hand on top of Janet's head and pushed down until Janet got the message. She knelt down and looked up at Olivia, seeing her nod with a smile. Janet moved her face between Olivia's legs and lapped at her pussy while the hot water streamed down off hers and Olivia's bodies and over her face. Olivia's knees bent slightly, and she held Janet's head close to her - feeling the hot water caress her body, but feeling Janet's hotter tongue stabbing in and out of her pussy.

Olivia moaned and sighed blissfully as Jane's tongue slithered up and around inside her vagina. It felt so decadently, delightfully, delicious. She felt filled inside but with something that unlike a penis, had movement and dexterity that was alive and delicate with just the right amount of texture for stimulation. Olivia could feel Janet's lips pressing up against her labia and pulled Janet's face deeper into herself.

She had had a tongue on her clit before, but never a tongue inside her vaginal canal. Only fingers and cocks, but not a long frenzied tongue that was able to reach deeply inside her. She pictured a hummingbird's wings fluttering inside her brushing against her pussy's interior walls making her shudder deliciously.

At times in the past, Olivia had fantasized about a giraffe's tongue licking inside her up to her cervix and having a cervical orgasm. Janet's tongue wasn't reaching the entrance to her womb, but to Olivia, it was the next best thing. She wanted to own that tongue and use it frequently. She desparately wanted to have Janet as her paramour. She was used to getting her way and would do anything to have her own sugar baby. As she had often said in her quests and projects as the Governor's wife, "Failure is not an option."

Janet pressed her mouth against Olivia's labia giving them the biggest French kiss imaginable. Then her tongue was completely extended squirming its way up deep inside Olivia's canal touching and tasting her juices and fluids directly from their sources. Janet had tasted Roxanne's commingled female fluids as they flowed out of her pussy. Now, her tongue deeply inside, she was able to discern the difference in taste between this woman's Bartholin lubrication, and cervical mucus. Janet licked some ridges on the front wall of Olivia's vagina that elicited a sudden, sharp moan from Olivia. Janet touched and pressed against it again and Olivia reacted once again.

"Ooohhh..." Olivia moaned - shocked but with intense pleasure.

Janet pressed and pushed the ridged area with her tongue repeatedly. Olivia reacted strongly; her body starting to quiver

The sensation was deeply pleasurable within her body. It felt like her external clit was being stimulated but deeper and more intensely. Olivia started breathing and panting fast - feeling the pleasure flash over her body.

"Oh yes...don't stop, please don't stop~!" Olivia insisted, grunting out the words amidst the intense sensation.

She knew her orgasm was imminent, but she did nothing to resist it to prolong the sensation. She just rode it all the way letting her body relax as much as it could. She could picture a huge bubble growing bigger and bigger inside her filled with raw, pure bliss until it burst and scattered all through her body.

"AAAaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Olivia's cry was louder than the last time and so much more intense. Janet felt Olivia's body tremor and suddenly felt her mouth fill with hot liquid, but wasn't water. It had gushed from Olivia's urethra, but wasn't urine. She grimaced, swallowed again and again throughout the throes of Olivia's orgasm. She found out later that it was clear, almost tasteless Skene gland fluid. She was thrilled that she had made Olivia squirt Now that she knew how to cause a woman to squirt, she'd add it to her repertoire.

Olivia was doubled over using Janet's body as support until she was able to stand on her rubbery legs. When she did stand, she was still wobbly and still quivered from her orgasm. She smiled and giggled blissfully as the water felt hot against her skin once again. She helped Janet rise to her feet and looked at her for a good while - feeling the attraction stimulate her brain for all that Janet had to offer. She held her close and kissed her once more feeling the girl's soft lips pressing against her own before turning off the water.

Olivia stepped out of the shower, took a towel off the rack, and wrapped it around her body like a sarong. When Janet was about to do the same, Olivia said, "Not yet, sweetie. Let's get your leak fixed first."

She stepped over to the vanity and opened one of the drawers taking out a tampon. She went back to Janet to hand it over to her when she thought she may not know how to use one having used pads in the past to avoid tearing her hymen: then, unwrapped it and knelt down in front of Janet.

"Don't worry. This won't hurt." Olivia said and inserted the tampon into Janet's pussy and quickly pulled out the applicator, "There. How's that feel?"

Janet looked down seeing the string dangling out of her pussy while feeling the wadded sensation inside her as she moved around. However, the blood stopped its flow.

"It did hurt a little, but feels okay."

"Good," Olivia said and handed a towel to Janet.

Janet dried herself while Olivia brushed her damp hair nice and straight. She removed her own towel, put on a white plush spa robe, and tightened the belt around her waist. Janet finished toweling herself dry and waited for Olivia's next request.

Olivia's face was clean and free from make-up and Janet's blood; her hair neatly combed back and over her robe. She looked over at Janet, who was completely dried, but her hair was still damp and stringy, but not unattractive at all.

12