Janette Gets Blacked

Story Info
Janette is tricked into trying BBC and turns into a slut.
6.8k words
4.24
26.8k
48
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was done together with one of my readers called Janette. This is not a description of reality, but a story with some elements from reality. Which they are is Janette's secret...

_________________

Janette and Erik were once again having a fight over their sex life. Having been married 10 years and together for another four years meant that they had got into a routine in the marriage and their sex life. Janette was still happy with it, but her husband had gotten more frustrated that Janette refused to fulfill his fantasy of having sex with another man while he watched.

Erik had been nagging about the last couple of years, but Janette felt that it would be cheating and refused to do it. That they fought this day was also extra hurtful for her as it was the anniversary of the day of their first kiss. What had started as a romantic evening now ended with them going to sleep angry with each other.

Two weeks later they somewhat had patched things up, and it was also time for them to make a nice trip to Capitol City. Janette was working her last day before spring break at the school where she was a teacher and Erik, running his own quite successful business, had booked a nice hotel and said he had a surprise or two for her. Before leaving they left their daughter with her grandparents. Even though their daughter said she could be home alone for a couple of days, they didn't feel like leaving a teenage girl all alone.

What Janette didn't know was that Erik had found out about a very special show run by his favorite interracial porn site. The show tricked white women to confess their secrets and was made for them to try out sex with black men. Everyone who was there except for one special woman knew about what would happen, but the woman was tricked to believe that it was a random choice that she was chosen. Erik had in secret put Janette on the list, and now she had been selected to be on the show during their vacation.

Since their last fight Erik had thankfully not said anything about sharing her with a guy, so Janette was happy that he finally seemed to have put that idea to the grave. Their first days were romantic and when Erik said he had made a reservation to a special show, where a random person in the public was chosen to participate in an interview she was happy to go with him. As they entered the building it looked a bit weird. They had gone by an entrance for "The Club" and now walked to a non-descriptive metal door.

"It's a bit of an underground show." was Erik's explanation.

He wasn't wrong about that as there seemed to be a recording studio behind the dorr and about 50-60 people in the audience.

"So what kind of interview do they do?" Janette asked her husband.

"It's mostly about their life and so on, sometimes it gets a little personal and sometimes even a little about you know..." Erik said.

"About what?"

"Their sex life." Erik said.

"Well, if I got randomly chosen, that would be a no go zone!" Janette said, determined.

After a little bit of preparation by the people working there, the hostess of the show entered. She presented herself as Sara, and was a big breasted blonde woman in her forties. She also seemed to be heavily pregnant as she had a big stomach that stood out to her otherwise well trained body. Janette didn't really approve of how she was dressed as the skirt was a bit too short and the top showed a bit too much of her massive cleavage. No one else however seemed to care about it, so she realized it might just be show business.

"Alright dear guests, as the recording starts we will draw a random number and that is the very lucky number that will be the person interviewed. We might do one or two interviews depending on how much time we got. Now, remember that we have a lot of guests so don't be disappointed if you are not drawn."

Of course, this was all a lie as the draw was already determined to be Janette. The show started with the camera on Sara as she looked directly at the camera.

"Hi and welcome to WWB and the show "The Interview". I am your hostess Sara and today we will interview a random choice in the public. We will not have to wait long to see who it is, let's go to Tina and see who the lucky person is who will get interviewed!"

The camera switched to a much younger girl who was as pregnant as Sara. She drew a number out of a big tombola filled with numbers. Unknown to Janette, all the numbers had the number 69 that corresponded to her seat number.

"It will be...number...69!" Tina shouted out.

The camera focused on Janette who was dressed in a white crop top that revealed a lot of her big breasts and slim stomach, and black tights that left little to the imagination. It was not her normal dress style, but her husband liked her to dress more sexy when they were on vacation. She normally had sensible shoes, but once again vacation meant sexy high heels.

As it was a romantic getaway she also had a little bit of romantic sexy underwear under it, not that anyone but Erik would find out about that in Janette's mind. When the camera zoomed in on her she blushed and looked like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming truck.

Everyone was looking at the small slim girl with black hair and she only had time for a quick glance at her now smiling husband before she was quickly ushered to a makeup artist and was given (according to her a bit much) makeup and her long black hair was made into two braids almost making her look like a schoolgirl.

She also had to sign a couple of papers agreeing to let the video be published online and so on. Unfortunately, not used to contracts, she didn't read the fine print where it said that any pregnancy that might occur was Janette's responsibility and that WWB or their personnel could not be held responsible for it. It also said that it was ok for the company to not edit out her address if she said it, and that they were not responsible for anything that this revelation might lead to, and that Janette was fully aware and accepted this. The producer, who was a big black man, then approached her.

"You might get a bit dry in your throat as you get interviewed so we have a cup of water there, in fact it might be good for you to drink some before you get on stage." the producer called Marcus said as he handed her a glass of water.

It tasted a bit strange, but Janette emptied the glass quickly. Unknown to her the water had contained a mix of drugs to make her aroused and to lower her inhibitions about talking about private things. It wasn't strong enough to make her do anything against her will, but it made it certain that all her hidden fantasies would be shown to the world.

A young blonde that looked like she could be the hostess' daughter led her to the scene and she was placed in a couch opposite to Sara.

"And we go live in five, four..." one of the cameramen said.

"And we are back with our randomly chosen person from the public. It's so fun and exciting to have a person you know nothing about and find out all the interesting things about them. Let's start by you telling the audience and camera your name, age and a little about yourself."

Janette was used to speaking in front of people as a teacher but this was still a bit different, so it took a second for her to start talking.

"Ummmm...well...my name is Janette and I am 39 years old. I am here on a trip with my husband Erik who found out about this show and took us here."

"And what do you work as?"

"I am a teacher in arts at a high school."

"And your husband, what does he do and how long have you been married?"

"He runs an architecture company. We have been married for ten years."

"I see...10 years is a long time. Any kids?"

"Yes, we have a daughter which is kind of a miracle since my husband has such a low sperm count." Janette said, the drugs making her not realize that she just said something very private.

"Still hot in the bedroom?"

Sara, who knew about the drugs and how it worked, had timed the last couple of questions to be when the drugs had started to have an effect on Janette. Unknown to Janette her nipples were now clearly visible through the clothes to everyone as her body had started to get aroused.

"I guess...I mean we don't do it like rabbits anymore but I like it."

"And what kind of things do you both enjoy doing?"

"Ohhh...you know the standard stuff, mostly we just pet each other and fuck but then my husband has his ideas..."

The last part was just a thought in Janette's mind but the drugs made her say it loud.

"And what are those ideas?" Sara said with a wicked smile on her face.

"Mnnnn...well...he would like me to be with another man...a black man."

Erik had actually not been that adamant about the person being black, although he had mentioned it a couple of times. Maybe it was that all the cameramen and that all the other male personnel were black that made her say that last thing.

"Being a person that has some experience with black men I understand his attraction to that idea."

As Sara said this a bit of laughter could be heard from the audience as most of them knew that Sara worked as a whore and pornstar, exclusively to black men.

"I don't really see the fuzz about black men...they are black I guess but what's the deal?" Janette said not understanding why so many laughed at Sara's comment.

"Ohhh...in my experience there are some BIG differences between white and black men. How big is your husband?"

"I mean he is of standard height and weight..."

"No, I mean down there..."

"Ohhhh...well he is about 5 inches which is big I guess."

As she said this there were some sniggers from the audience.

"5 inches isn't big compared to most of the black men I have been with. Why don't we see a clip of one of WWB:s last auditions for male actors."

With that a clip was shown on a big screen behind Janette and Sara where 20 different black men all nude were shown. Their cocks were only visible for a couple of seconds but their big cocks were still clearly visible. The clip ended with a muscular black man with an organ almost three times the size of Janette's husband.

"Now, the smallest there were 8 inches and the biggest 13 inches. That's what I call cocks. You liked the view?"

Janette was still looking at the screen as she got the question and almost flinched when she was brought back to reality.

"I guess they look bigger...but I doubt it's a difference when you have sex!"

"Ohh there is a lot of difference, trust me! Now, what we usually do now is watch some clips and let our guest tell us which she likes best. Ready to watch?"

"Ok...I guess it could be fun."

The first two clips were shown next to each other. The first clip was of a white guy with a medium sized cock fucking a girl who mostly looked like she wish she was somewhere else. The other was of a big cocked black man fucking a girl that screamed out her pleasure as she was fucked into orgasmic bliss.

"So, which did you like best?" Sara asked Janette.

"Definitely the one with the black man!"

The next was the same actors, this time it was the cum shot that was shown. The white guy could get two small strands of cum on his white girl before it dribbled to nothing while the black man shot six big strands on his girl who eagerly swallowed as much as she could.

"And which was best now?"

"Ohhh, the black guy again for sure!" a visibly turned on Janette said.

"Looking at it is one thing, feeling it is much much better. Which brings us to the next segment which is a competition. Guess right and you win 1000 dollars, guess wrong and you'll have to do a dare. Would you like to compete?"

1000 dollars were a lot of cash and Janette nodded as she agreed to compete in the competition. Seconds after her agreement three black men walked in, only wearing a minimal white male thong. Janette gasped with surprise and excitement as she saw the men.

"It's easy rules, you need to guess who of these men have the biggest cock. Guess right and you win some cash. Guess wrong and you have to kiss the biggest cock as a sign of forgiveness for guessing wrong!" Sara said, herself getting eager to please each of the black gods that were in front of her.

Janette would have refused in her normal state, but the lowered inhibition, increased arousal and how sexy the men looked made her willing to participate.

"Hmmmmm...it's not easy, but I think it's number three?" Janette said as she drank more of the spiked water.

Once again the odds were stacked against Janette, and in fact it was impossible for her to get it right as Sara actually didn't know who had the biggest, but instead had been instructed to say it was one of the others that was the biggest, no matter who Janette choosed.

"Sorry, that is wrong, in fact it's number two that is the biggest."

"Kiss the cock, kiss the cock, kiss the cock!" the audience, including her husband, started to shout.

Erik was starting to get more aroused himself as his fantasies started to become reality. His cock had started to get uncomfortably tight in his pants and he had to fight the urge to jerk it. The black man peeled off his underwear and presented his cock to Janette. She took it in her hand, and surprised by the weight and warmth of the cock she gave it a quick kiss.

"Nonono, that may be how you greet your husband, but a cock like this demands a big wet kiss with some tongue!" Sara said to Janette.

Janette nodded, now really turned on by everything, and gave it a big wet kiss and let her tongue work all over the head of the cock. She could not seem to stop and soon had the cock filling her mouth.

Sara had by now got closer and as the camera zoomed in she whispered in Janette's ear.

"Enjoying the Big...Black...Cock?"

Janette reluctantly pulled her head back.

"Yesss..."

"You know, if you ask John here he might let you suck some more on it. You just need to ask him to do it..."

"Please may I suck your cock John?" the now sex crazy Janette asked.

"Go ahead slut, suck my big cock!"

The insulting words only made Janette more eager to suck it, the drugs were by now not necessary as her own sexual fantasies and needs had taken control. While Erik had been open about his desires to Janette, Janette had not been telling him about her wants since she was ashamed of it.

Having been growing up in a conservative family where S-E-X was not mentioned she had repressed her wants of being dominated, humiliated and even hurt during sex and only showed her good girl attitude in bed. Now however, all those repressed thoughts started to come up to the surface.

Her husband on the other side could only watch as she started to suck on the black man's cock, not caring about the audience or that everything was recorded. Blowjobs that previously were something you did as a reward when Erik did something nice, now became an erotic action.

"I think this girl is getting into it! But it might be a good idea to undress so you don't ruin your clothes with all that saliva you drool right?" Sara said to Janette.

Janette agreed, and with the cock still in her mouth except for short times when she needed to breathe, she first removed her top, then bra and pants leaving only her socks and little black thong on. The thong was planned to be a surprise for Erik later, but now it became public knowledge.

"Nice body Janette, slim but still big tits...what bra size are you?" Sara asked as she caressed Janette's tits.

"Ghhuurkkllkk ghhhggmnngg C cups ghhuurkkllkk" Janette answered as she gagged on John's massive cock.

"I bet you want that cock in your cunt don't you?" Sara said as she herself removed her dress, revealing that she didn't wear any underwear. All nude her pregnant stomach and surgically enhanced tits stood out from her well trained body. Big piercings in her tits and shaved cunt could be seen, as well as a number of tattoos that showed her devotion to BBC.

"Mmnhhgffghhh ghhuuhh yesssss...I want it in me!"

"Beg your black superior to fuck you then!" Sara said while getting down on all four next to Janette.

"Mnnnhhhgg...please John fuck my wet cunt!"

John removed his cock from her mouth and made her get on all four. With little effort he ripped her thong into pieces before pushing in his giant cock in her wet but tight hole.

"Oooohhh fuck that's good!" Janette moaned out.

"Does size matter?" Sara asked her.

"Fuuuuuck yesssssss...this is so much bigger and better!

John had by now driven his cock all the way in, knocking on the entrance of Janette's womb. Sara put her H cup tits on his face for further stimulation for the black muscular man as he started to fuck Janette harder and harder. At the same time Sara started to ask Janette more and more personal questions.

"Do you usually cum while getting fucked by your husband?"

"No, almost never."

"That's a shame...he cums too fast?'

"Yesssss.....ooohhh fuuuuuuuucccck yeesssssssss!" Janette said as she came in record time.

"Ever done anal?"

"No...but Erik has wanted to do it."

"If you fuck black men like John you might need to give that virginity up! What are your deepest, most kinky fantasies?"

"Mnnnhhhgg I want to be degraded and humiliated...and I want to be spanked, whipped and that people slap me around..."

"You heard the bitch John, spank her!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! could be heard as John spanked Janette's ass hard. Red handprints could be seen on her ass and Janette moaned out in pain and pleasure.

"Want more?" Sara teasingly asked

"Yessssss!"

John continued to spank her and Sara helped by spanking Janette's tits. Janette couldn't contain herself shouting out her pleasure and orgasms to the camera and crowd.

"Are you on any protection?"

"No..." Janette said.

As Erik had almost no way of getting her pregnant she had not been needing any kind of protection for pregnancy, but now the need might arise.

"Well, John is about to fill you up. If you are lucky he'll make you get a black kid in you just like black men have done to me. Do you want him to fill you up?"

"Fuuuuckkkkk yes!"

"You want black men to come home to you and fuck you more when you get home?"

"Yessssss!"

"Then tell them your full name and address and what you are!"

"I am Janette Hall and I live on 488 Mulholland Road in Jacksonville Florida, and I am a big black cock slut!'

As Janette said that she could feel John fill her up with cum.

"Now, the interview could be over, but if you like I could get the two other guys and they can fuck you too. Want to be gangbanged by two big black cocks?"

"Nnhhgmmm...I want them to fuck me!" an exhausted Janette said.

The two other black men entered the scene and removed their small underwear. While one presented Janette with his cock close to her mouth the other started to fuck Janette. They soon changed position, making Janette ride one of them while the other face fucked her hard. She could barely breathe, and it was not helping that Sara whipped her from behind with a riding crop.

With red marks all over her ass and back she was then made to turn around and her front was whipped too. The first guy came in her cunt and the last guy fucked her missionary as she was made to lick Sara's cunt. Never having been with a woman and having little interest in it, the humiliation still made her cum harder than ever before as the final man filled her up.

After this, the show was over and the public left, leaving Erik and Janette alone with the crew. Amanda, who had helped her onto the stage, helped Janette to a shower and gave her clothes back, except for the now destroyed underwear.

As she was in the shower Erik entered the room. His cock was still rock hard when he got close to his wife.

"Sooo...you liked getting your fantasy fulfilled?"

12