Janette Pt. 02

Story Info
Wheelchair lady and her employee on a business trip.
7k words
4.73
4.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* I'm not a native English speaker, so sorry if my English si clumsy sometimes :-) *

Janette by StarDust

Part 2

The next day we had endless meetings with representatives of the company we had been trying to start cooperation with. I was truly amazed at how Janette was able to focus at the topic being discussed. She had been explaining, presenting, arguing, discussing with an utter ease, fully concentrated on things she was speaking about.

Dressed in an elegant light gray business suit with thin golden stripes running vertically, she looked absolutely stunning. Absolutely. Pants legs were long enough to cover her ankles and only a small portion of body-colored nylon-clad feet was visible. Her toes were snugly tucked inside unexpectedly narrow and extremely pointy front parts of dark-gold pumps. That made her atrophied and somewhat swollen feet bulge on the top where the hard edge of shiny leather ended and sort of dug into the soft tissue.

I found the sight extremely sexy. There wasn't much of her feet visible, but what was on display was absolutely exciting. Janette's pumps were carefully placed on the footrest of the wheelchair, supported from behind by the wide black strap, long spike heels flying less than inch over the ground as she glided along.

At one moment, while still sitting behind the desk, she unconsciously reached down with a hand, grabbed one of legs by the calf and crossed it over the other. When she then backed away from the table and rolled herself to the front of the room to draw something on the white board, I could hear several male members gasp loudly at the sight. And when she turned around to face the audience, the dangling foot of the crossed leg swayed around lifelessly and the motion attracted almost all eyes in the room.

I, personally, was a complete mess instead. I could hardly focus on my work. I was supposed to help and assist Janette with different things, like setting up the pc and the presenter, handing her necessary documents she might need and so on. But whenever I looked at her, I saw her laying naked on the bed with legs on her own chest, exposing that super-sexy cunt of hers to my view and mouth. I had to shiver every time to get back to reality.

Meetings lasted to the late afternoon and then we were invited to the diner together and a small rout in the nearby bar.

Janette was beaming all the evening. She chatted charmingly with everyone, captivating them by her intelligence and easy going. Despite being bound to the wheelchair she was the most elegant and admirable person in the room, getting compliments from all sides, now, that the official part of the day was over.

I was back in my role of the personal assistant and was attentive to her more than ever. I had known her long enough to be able to anticipate her needs and to read small signs and hints in the way she moved, looked or gestured. I would hand her the new glass at the right moment and dispose the empty one without her even noticing. I would push away obstacles from her way, so she could move around effortlessly whenever she decided to go. I would even help her with gentle pushes here and there to help her get out of difficult places without making her look incapable or helpless for the outer world.

I knew she appreciated it very much and we were a very proficient team at the task. It allowed her to focus on radiating the happiness and self-confidence to everybody which in turn helped us (as a firm) to achieve our goals.

It was already quite late when the party was over. I arranged for the taxi to take us to the hotel while Janette was exchanging good byes and good nights with everyone. I was more than a bit disappointed to say the truth, because I thought it was too late for any bed adventures on that night. On the other side I was happy for Janette because she seemed to be utterly satisfied with the day and work she had made.

Taxi arrived and I held the door open for Janette to transfer on the back seat. I felt the known stirring in my stomach when I watched her move forward on the wheelchair seat, grab her legs one by one and drop them down from the footplate where they collapsed to the sides unable to stay straight on their spike heels. I kept watching as she sought and tried different places on the door plate in an attempt to find the right spot for support and then leaning inside the car she hoisted her sexy bottom onto the car seat.

I folded the chair while still looking at Janette as she picked up her legs one after another and pulled them into the car. Then I closed the door for her and stored the chair in the car trunk. I slipped into the back seat beside my beautiful boss from the other side. I told driver the address and off we went.

I got caught by surprise when Janette suddenly placed her hand on top of my thigh. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arm around her back in return. She leaned her head and let it rest on my shoulder wearily. She was caressing the inner part of my thigh by then.

"When we get to the hotel," she started, "I will need at least 45 minutes to get ready. I have to take a shower and do... ehm, some proper hygienic things after the long day. So, give me 45 minutes and then come."

"What?" I turned my head and tried to look her in the face in surprise. "I thought it was too late already for such... thing."

"It's never too late for some fun," she said playfully.

"It's almost eleven," I said.

"Oh, come on boy, tomorrow we start later, we can sleep longer now. I've been hoping for some naughty evening all the day. Don't tell me I'm not gonna get it because it's too late for you. I'm full of energy, I think we have made a good job today and left a good impression. I wanna celebrate it with some SEX tonight."

"You have definitely left the best impression possible," I confessed my admiration for her. "I think they were all blown away by you."

"Ooooh, someone tries to apply for the best employee of the month, I guess," she teased. "Do you think you can escape your night duties just because you have been nice to me?"

I laughed.

"No, definitely not," I assured her. "It will be my pleasure to fill any desire my naughty boss might have."

"Show me," she said, then suddenly grabbed me by the crotch with her free hand and squeezed it quite firmly.

My penis, having been kept half erect by my imagination and dirty thoughts almost the whole day, reacted promptly. It hardened instantly and bulged under her probing palm proudly.

"Wow," she uttered a sound of surprise herself. "Something is really enjoying my presence and touch. We cannot leave it unsatisfied, I guess. I've got something special on my mind for you tonight," she added teasingly and my cock bulged even more.

At that moment the taxi pulled toward the hotel and stopped in front of it. I jumped out, withdrew the wheelchair from the trunk and unfolded it. Janette had opened her door in the meantime, but when I attempted to park the chair inside the door opening she shook the head. She raised her arm in the air, instead.

I knew what it meant and gulped. She wanted me to pick her out of the car and transfer to her chair in my arms. I have done that before, although not many times. She would let me carry her only when she thought she could not manage herself or it would look odd if she did it in her own special way. And believe me, these were VERY rare occasions.

Anyway, I parked the wheelchair a bit aside and locked brakes. Then I leaned into the car and let Janette wrap her arm around my neck. I noticed she had moved to the seat edge already, so I easily inserted one arm under her knees and the other around her back. Then I lifted my boss out of the car slowly.

I could feel her dead weight hung from my arms and neck and pulled her to myself tightly. She looked so sexy and vulnerable when scooped in my arms that I felt my penis bulge inside pants again. Janette used the free arm to touch the lower leg, which was something I had never understood why she had been doing it. And she did it every time I happened to have the chance to pick her up in my arms, as if to check if her legs were not going to fall out of my embrace.

I walked to the wheelchair and lowered my boss, still in the elegant business suit although crumpled now as she had been held awkwardly, to the chair seat. She grabbed the wheel and its rim with the free hand and carefully navigated her lifeless bottom onto the surface of the seat. I let her legs slip from my arm, across its forearm and made sure the feet would land securely on the footplate of the wheelchair.

"I've paid the driver already," she said while making small adjustments to her legs and lower body getting herself seated properly.

So I just closed the door and waved the taxi off. Janette hadn't moved the wheelchair yet and I took the hint and went behind it, grabbing black handles of it. I spun her around carefully and started to push towards the hotel entrance. The foyer was not empty but she let me push her across the space anyway. This was also odd as she usually didn't want to be pushed in public. Perhaps she was not that full of energy as she tried to pretend. Or she was just saving the energy for what was about to come.

Anyway, I wheeled my sexy boss through the soft carpeted corridor up to the door of her room.

"Gimme 45 minutes," she repeated while searching for the key card in the small bag attached to the back of the wheelchair.

"I'll be here," I assured her.

* * * *

It was 5 minutes to midnight when I stood by the door again.

"Who is it?" the voice asked from behind the door after I had knocked.

"Jack," I told my name.

Then I heard metallic click and the door opened a bit. I waited a second or two to let her clear the path and entered. She was sitting in the wheelchair maybe less than 2 meters from the door, already naked completely, just holding a small towel covering her front in case it was not me.

"Am I late?" I asked.

"No, just in time," she said and dropped the towel in her lap as she placed hands on wheel rims and started to spin around.

I noticed how long her atrophied legs seemed to be when naked, definitely longer than usual. Their plain thinness and pointy knees sticking high and forward had made them look slim and endlessly long. They were just beautiful. Toes, and also heels, drooped over the edge of the footrest and made her feet look longer too, but most of all -- much less swollen than usually. I felt the urge to drop to knees and lick those delightful feet thoroughly, sucking their red-nailed toes one by one.

Fortunately, Janette spun around quickly and those two beauties, resting on the footrest lifelessly as a desert on the plate, had disappeared from my sight. Instead, I was awarded by the view of strong muscles under the soft skin on Janette's wide back, bulging and working hard as she was pushing herself toward the bed.

"Get undressed," she commanded without even looking back at me. "We haven't got the whole night."

I obliged quickly. I was stripping off clumsily as I watched her reach the bed and park the wheelchair in an odd way. The front of it headed to the top of the bed and the back to the bottom. Then she transferred onto the bed skillfully, without any accident this time, but she ended up sitting there in the opposite way! Her feet brushed across pillows that were arranged along the headboard. I felt puzzled by that and been wondering what she had on mind.

I was almost naked by that time but I slowed down and kept watching what she was doing. She adjusted her position looking up at the ceiling few times. Then she reached forward and bent one leg at the knee and pushed the lower part of it to the side, then back, until the limp foot rested just beside her hip. Then she repeated the same with the leg on the other side. She pushed her thighs together and feet closer to her hips. Then she reached over and grabbed something what I hadn't noticed laying on the other half of the bed.

It seemed to be a small, white, plastic box and only when I heard soft hissing sound of the electric motor I understood it was a remote controller for the trapeze hanging from the ceiling. I didn't know it was electrically operated, to be honest, but I guess I should have noticed it was hanging too high to be of any use otherwise.

The trapeze had been lowering down slowly. It hung on steel wires, each end of the trapeze bar connected to two of them, forming a V shape suspension on both sides to provide better stability for the bar. And indeed, the bar swayed a bit during the process but obviously tended to stay in the stabile position.

Janette raised one arm towards the bar and when it reached the comfortable height she stopped it. She put the controller away and pulled herself up holding onto the bar with one strong arm. She used the other hand to push one of the curled feet under her buttock, then she exchanged arms and did the same thing with the other foot. Finally she lowered herself down carefully, letting her sit on heels with legs folded tightly in front of her. Only then she paid attention to me again.

"What are you doing there?" she asked furiously. "You didn't seem to wear ten layers of clothes on you."

I tossed away my socks and boxers and hurried up to her.

"I've been wondering what are you up to," I admitted frankly.

"You will find out, boy, you will find out," she said grinning. "Come over here, sit in front of me," she commanded then. "Kneel down and spread your knees."

I did as instructed and slowly knee walked closer to her from the front. Janette's thighs were between my legs and I literally rested on them when I sat down. That's why I arched my feet and brought heels under me, squeezing her thin, supple thighs with my own strong ones. This allowed me to rest my weight on my own heels and not crush her poor unfeeling legs. Then I realized my balls and the half-rigid penis were laying comfortably in the crease between her beautiful thighs and a wave of excitement shot through my body just from that simple fact.

"Come closer," Janette commanded, still holding onto the trapeze bar above her head.

I moved forward few inches until I felt my cock darted her soft stomach and her ample breasts touched my naked chest. At that moment Janette let the bar go and her body sort of sagged down or shrunk without the proper support of muscles in the lower half of it. It caused her nipples rub across my chest. I could feel they got rigid in instant. Janette threw her arms around my neck and pulled me to her.

I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her to me in return. The mutual embracement was so tight that our stomachs touched, Janette's breasts crushed badly between us and my member buried itself and got lost somewhere in the dark of her crotch, which was a fortunate thing otherwise it would have got broken, I guess.

Janette surprised me completely when she pulled my head to hers and started to kiss me hungrily. At first I wanted to recall her the yesterday's rule of not kissing on mouth, but then let the idea go. Instead, I sucked her tongue into my mouth and licked it all over, enjoying its sweet taste tremendously.

We had been kissing for quite some time, my hands caressing her back lovingly. I tried to keep at least one hand on the upper part of her back where should could feel it, but the other one often wandered lower and probed her supple buttocks, tight ass hole and even managed to reach parts of her feet otherwise hidden under her.

After a while I moved sideways a bit, sitting only on one of my heels and created a reasonable gap between us on the right side. I took the advantage of the space and grabbed Janette's left tit. I kneaded and squeezed it softly, enjoying its firmness and perfect shape.

Janette gasped and inserted one of her arms between us too. Somehow she managed to find and fish out my prick from between her thighs. She started to massage it gently, squeezing noticeably harder from time to time as if being driven by sudden urges. It was my time to gasp at those moments. Her palm was a bit rough, perhaps from all those pushing on hard rims and rubber wheels of the wheelchair she had to exercise to propel herself around. But the touch was gentle nonetheless. Long slim fingers encircled around my shaft firmly, one beside another, producing equal amount of pressure from all sides.

Her lingering sensual strokes kept my penis rock-hard and fully erect, however never let it get too far on excitement. I was still able to keep my composure, but she held me on the verge of it. I could spend whole my life like that, been kept at the state of full excitement but securely on the controlled side of it. I wondered whether she was just so naturally-talented that she could sense it somehow or whether it was a result of previous experience and bed training.

Janette had woken me up from the excited dreaming when she pulled my head to hers again.

"Could you please check if I'm wet enough... down there," she whispered to my ear.

"Sure," I whispered back.

I held her a bit more until she let go of my penis and reached over head to grab the trapeze bar with both her hands. Then I slid away from her thighs and separated knees to make room between her legs for my inspection. She had helped me by pulling herself up and thus lifting her bottom in the air a bit. I brushed the top of my hand across her pussy and felt some moisture there, but not enough.

"You are getting wet there," I told her, "but not much. It's nothing we cannot change though. Let me help you with it, baby."

"I'm not your baby," she scolded me, showing a trace of bitterness from the disappointment.

"I know," I said playfully. "You are my grim boss, fully in control over her employee... who just happened to hang here naked from the trapeze bar and begging the employee to inspect her hungry cunt."

"Damn you!" she said frowning at me, but upturned corners of her mouth betrayed her. "Stop bullshiting and make your boss ooze streams of juices from that numb cunt of hers or you'll be fired!"

I laughed, then said: "Your wish is my command, mistress."

"You bet," she added sternly, staying in her role.

Still on knees I moved to her right-hand side and spread my legs. I placed my left leg behind her and the other along her right thigh. I grabbed her buttock at the bottom with one hand to help her stay up. Then I reached around the hip into her groin with the other. I realized she must have liked our dirty conversation because she was noticeably wetter there now. I bathed two of my fingers in the moisture and let them slide into her love tunnel carefully. Then I started to massage around gently, taking my time.

I felt sudden increase of weight on my left hand as she leaned her head forward in an attempt to see what I was doing to her and loosened the hold onto the trapeze. I shifted closer to her to be able to bear some of the weight on my thigh and this brought my slightly softening penis under her right buttock, rubbing it over its supple surface in the process. Completely out of the plan, this helped me to stay fully aroused. Whenever I would feel I was getting softer I could simply rub my penis over this overly sexy ass between my thighs or even along the soft sole of her right foot laying close by.

"Do you see what I am doing?" I asked her. "I'm fingering your hot pussy and massaging it all over from inside. You might not feel it, but you can surely witness it... I know you can see that because I can feel more juices starting to pour out of you... I guess it's because you do see me fucking your sweet cunt with my fingers... your lusty cunt... the most beautiful and the hungriest cunt in the world..."

Janette started to breathe heavily. Her face reddened and I could tell she had been getting excited by my words and her vulva was now dripping the fluid constantly. I leaned over and started to kiss Janette's upper arm with muscles bulging from the effort of holding her upright. I kissed across the shoulder and onto the back of her neck.

12