Janice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home, Roger ate a light dinner and sat at his kitchen table, holding the large plastic tube and hopefully considering how he was going to surprise Janice the next afternoon. He could imagine a number of scenarios, all triumphal.

However, one comment from Dr. Chandler kept creeping back into his thoughts. It was part of the doctor's first caution: "the compound may not work." If it didn't work Friday, it would spoil his surprise and ruin the rest of the weekend.

He had to know if the compound would work!

It was too early to go to bed but he headed to the bedroom anyway. On the way, he stopped in the bathroom and swallowed a capsule of the compound with a glass of water. In the bedroom, he stripped and climbed into the bed, leaned against the headboard, folded his hands on his torso and waited.

In about fifteen minutes, Roger began to notice changes in his genitals that he hadn't felt in over a decade. By twenty-five minutes he was admiring his first erection in memory. It wasn't as large of his memory of his erections of the past, even allowing for the mind's ability to enhance memories over time. It wasn't as long, maybe four to four and a half inches compared to his previous five and a half to six inch erections. But, it was an erection, maybe not as hard as in his youth but useable, certainly enough for vaginal sex if not anal penetration.

He stroked his renewed erection, remembering past sexual conquests. He attributed his less than remembered erection to years of "use it or lose it" syndrome. He convinced himself that, with frequent use, his previous capability would eventually return. If not, there was the option of taking two capsules.

Roger got out of his bed and headed for the living room, proudly waving his new toy in front of him. He got his phone from the table where he left it and returned to the bedroom. He texted a short message to Dr. Chandler: "HOLY SHIT."

Dr. Chandler responded several minutes later: "I assume you tested the compound and took a capsule with excellent results. Congratulations. Don't take two capsules!"

"So much for that option," thought Roger.

He waited in bed until his erection began to subside. I was just over ninety minutes since he had taken the capsule. Not as long as Dr. Chandler hinted at but still more than satisfactory.

Roger slept fitfully Thursday night, dreaming of the possibilities with Janice and Casey. Friday started early and dragged through lunch and early afternoon. When Janice rang the doorbell, his mood immediately soared and he almost ran to the door. He opened the door, grabbed Janice and kissed her.

She looked at him for a moment and then kissed him back. They moved inside and Roger closed the door. "What's up with you?" asked Janice.

"What do you mean?" responded Roger.

"You're unusually upbeat this afternoon," she explained.

"I'm just happy to see you," answered Roger hopping on one foot and then the other.

"I can see that," observed Janice. "I'm trying to understand why," she said. "It's only been a few days since we've seen each other and we've talked to each other every day."

"I guess I'm just having great hopes for my therapy," Roger ventured.

"No foreplay?" asked Janice.

"It's all foreplay," explained Roger.

"True," agreed Janice. "Here or in the bedroom?"

"In the bedroom," declared Roger.

Janice took his hand and headed for the bedroom. Upstairs, Roger took a detour. "I need a quick pit stop. Meet you in the bedroom," he explained.

In the bathroom, Roger took another capsule with a cup of water and headed for the bedroom. When he arrived, Janice was just sliding her panties off her legs. He paused to admire the beauty of his new best friend.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" asked Janice.

"An angel," said Roger.

"My personality or my body?" asked Janice.

"Your personality got my attention, your body sealed the deal," Roger admitted.

Janice sat on the bed and patted the space next to her. "Get out of those clothes and join me," she insisted.

Roger did as she asked. Soon they were embracing, hungrily kissing and groping each other. Roger moved to the center of the bed and pulled Janice with him. She kissed his chest, nibbled on his nipples and shifted around to properly approach his genitals. She leaned over and took his soft cock in her mouth. Roger pulled her hips over his head, put his hands on her hips and pulled her soft labia to his lips.

For the next fifteen minutes, they orally teased and pleased each other. Janice tensed and shook several times and they paused to let her recover before resuming their efforts. In about fifteen minutes, as predicted by Roger's testing the evening before, his cock began to respond to Janice's efforts.

"Oh, my God," exclaimed Janice.

Roger lifted Janice's labia a short distance from his face. "What is it?" he asked after licking his lips.

"Something's happening to your cock," explained Janice. She went back to sucking his nascent erection.

A smiling and confident Roger went back to running his tongue around and inside Janice's vagina.

Five minutes later, Janice was jumping with as much excitement of her success with Roger's erection as she was with Roger's tasty efforts with her clitoris. "This is incredible," Janice exclaimed.

Roger knew exactly what she was referring to but he asked anyway. "What is?"

"You have an erection," an excited Janice almost shouted. "It's not the biggest ever but it's hard enough to fuck me," she added.

She turned around, straddled Roger's hips, laid his erection on his lower abdomen, wrapped her labia around it and began to slide back and forth.

"What are you doing?" asked Roger.

"Just checking a theory," said Janice.

"I'm all ears," stated Roger.

"I was wondering if, now that you have an erection, if soaking it in my secretions might make it larger," she explained.

"I don't think that's possible," commented Roger, "but what you're doing feels wonderful." He closed his eyes and immersed himself in the warmth and silky firmness of her labia stroking him.

A few minutes later, Janice paused, lifted her hips, used one hand to reposition Roger's erection and slid down with him inside her. Roger felt himself inside a woman for the first time in over fifteen years. Tears came to his eyes.

Janice was close to tears herself. The emotion of sex with Roger was orders of magnitude greater than she'd ever experienced before. When she saw Roger's tears, tears ran down her cheeks as well. She leaned in and kissed his tears from his cheeks and then sat erect and began to ride Roger energetically but carefully, her tears dripping on her breasts.

Roger held her hips in his hands as if she would escape without his determination to keep her in place. He closed his eyes, tensed his body and came inside her.

"Was that what I think it was?" asked Janice.

"I came," admitted Roger.

"Inside me," stated Janice.

"I couldn't help it," apologized Roger. "I hope it was all right."

Janice did some mental arithmetic. "It's close, but I think it's all right," she said.

As predicted, Roger's erection didn't collapse after he came. Janice noticed. "What's going on, Roger?" she asked.

"Help me out," said Roger. "What are you referring to?"

"You're still hard," Janice informed him. "Is that normal?"

"I have no idea," admitted Roger. "It's never happened before," he said honestly, recalling that he hadn't ejaculated the previous evening.

"Well, I'm in favor of it," said Janice.

It was almost an hour and a half later before Roger's erection started to flag. During that time, Janice and he managed to fuck in several positions resulting in three orgasms for Janice and another one for Roger. When Roger fell out of Janice while she was riding on top of him for the third time and she was unable to contain his underinflated penis again, she rolled off him and lay alongside him on the bed.

"Roger," Janice said, "I've never had so much fun having sex before."

"Neither have I," confessed Roger.

"Think we could do it again?" she asked.

"I hope so," speculated Roger. "I'm old so my recovery time may be measured in hours rather than minutes."

"I can live with that," said Janice. "Meanwhile, I have to pee."

Janice headed for the bathroom. She took care of business, found a wash cloth and wet it with warm water at the sink, planning to clean herself somewhat. She noticed the large amber tube on the counter. She picked it up and examined it more closely. It contained clear capsules containing a light gray powder. The label informed her it was from a local pharmacy she hadn't heard of and Roger's name.

She cleaned herself and started for the bedroom. She paused and went back for the prescription container. She held it in front of her as she reentered the bedroom. "Roger," she said. "I found this in the bathroom. What is it? Are you sick?"

Roger was alarmed that he had forgotten to hide the capsules and at a loss for words. "I'm fine," he told Janice. "It's just something my urologist suggested for me," he finished immediately realizing he had said too much.

"Your urologist?" puzzled Janice. "Is this related to your problem?"

Trapped, Roger chose limited honesty. "The doctor thought it would help."

"And did it?" Janice asked.

"Apparently so," responded Roger.

"So, what we just experienced was due to this and not my 'therapy?'"

"No. No," responded Roger immediately. "You were the major stimulus. Those just increased the possibility of success."

"You're going to have to explain that," stated Janice.

"The doctor told me that the medication may not work. He explained that if one capsule didn't work, try two and no more. It wasn't going to work."

"How many did you take?" Janice wanted to know.

"Just one and I don't think it would have worked without your help," asserted Roger.

"How can you know that?" asked Janice.

"I can't but you were having some success the last time we were together and I wanted you to have success today. More than I've wanted anything else before. The medication was only an attempt at insurance. It may have helped or it may not. I don't think we can know for sure."

Janice put the tube of capsules on the dresser and climbed back into the bed next to Roger.

"Roger," she said, "medication or no, I'm really glad things have turned out so well."

"Not nearly as glad as I am," added Roger. "You're an angel. I don't deserve you or the sacrifices you're making for me."

"Sacrifices? Roger, I'm not making any sacrifices," Janice insisted.

"You're here with me when there're hundreds of young men on campus, just a short walk from your dorm, who would die to be in bed with you," Roger suggested.

"Not one of whom has the ability to make me feel like a real woman like you do," said Janice. "However," she continued, "I have a couple of questions."

"I might have a couple of answers," committed Roger.

"Was that your usual size?" Janice asked.

"How big was it?" Roger requested.

"About four inches," said Janice.

"Well," started Roger. "I was never a porn star size. I think I was probably average, maybe five and a half inches. Maybe as much as six inches when pushed."

"So, why only four inches today?" asked Janice.

"I'm only guessing," said Roger. "It's probably fifteen years without having an erection."

"I don't understand," said Janice. "Shouldn't it have made no difference?"

"I think, like every other thing about my body, it's probably 'use it or lose it' syndrome. You know, if you don't use your muscles, they tend to atrophy. Add that to the normal loss of testosterone as I aged and you get what you get."

"Will it always be that way?" asked Janice.

"I don't think so," suggested Roger. "If I take testosterone supplements and you are a determined therapist, I think things will improve," he said hopefully.

Janice smiled. "I think I can find the time."

"Frequency would be important," Roger hinted.

Janice laughed. "If that's a problem," she suggested, "I can draft some assistant therapists."

"Like Casey?" asked Roger.

"Like Casey," Janice committed.

"Janice," Roger said seriously. "If I was forty years younger, I'd marry you."

"Roger," Janice responded just as seriously, "If you were forty years younger, I'd accept but you know that's not realistic."

"I do," he admitted. "You could move in," he suggested tongue in cheek.

Janice's mouth fell open. "Are you serious?" she asked.

An astonished Roger asked, "You'd consider it?"

"If you're serious, I would," Janice said.

"I'm having a problem believing you," Roger said. "You realize I have an ulterior motive."

"I know that. You just want to get laid every day or more to make up for fifteen years of celibacy. Even so, you should believe me. It would be a perfect solution. I'd be here to help you every day," said Janice. "And not living in the dorm and not having horny man children always trying to get into my pants, has real appeal."

"I'm not a child and I'd like to get into your pants as often as possible," Roger agreed.

"So, we're on the same page. I move in and we fuck like rabbits," said Janice. "And, I'll be on birth control by Monday."

"I have a spare bedroom you can use. I'll add no restrictions, no limitations on your activities. You can even use the bedroom for something other than sleeping if you want one of those man children in your pants."

"Not likely to happen," said Janice, "but I appreciate the offer. However, it is a little far from campus."

"I think I need another car," said Roger with a smile.

Janice jumped on top of him on the bed. "I love it," she said. "We have a deal." She kissed him furiously. "Now I want another therapy session."

Roger thought about what the doctor told him about the pills. He needed a three hour interval between pills and it had only been about an hour.

"I love your enthusiasm," he said, "but the doctor warned me about frequent use of the mediation and I want to continue to use it as insurance. I never want to disappoint you, so, I think we should take showers and get something to eat first," he suggested.

Janice jumped out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. "I'll get the shower started," she said.

They showered together. Roger had never showered with anyone else before, even Marjorie. It was an erotic experience and Janice did everything she could to make the shower as erotic as possible. Janice left the shower first, leaving Roger the space to rinse off the excess soap from his penis and testicles.

When Roger exited the shower, Janice was no longer in the bathroom. When he went into the bedroom, she wasn't there either. He pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed for the kitchen.

Janice was bent over, with her head in the refrigerator and her naked was ass waving in the room as she looked for food. Roger could see her still swollen labia between her thighs, another new experience. Janice stood up and turned around. She was holding some cold cuts, cheese and condiments in her arms under her breasts.

"Oh," she said. "Clothing?"

"There is no dress code," assured Roger. "However, that doesn't mean no clothing at all. Rule 1: you can wear as much or as little clothing as you feel appropriate at any time inside the house."

"We're going to have rules?" asked Janice.

"Not many," said Roger. "Maybe just one."

Roger pulled plates and rye bread from the cabinets and Janice organized the table. Roger added two beers from the refrigerator. "Beer okay?" he asked.

"Beer is usually for parties," Janice commented.

"Aren't we just starting a never ending party?" asked Roger.

They sat across the table from each other, munching sandwiches and sipping beer. Roger was fascinated, watching Janice's breasts move up and down on her chest as she chewed.

Janice noticed. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"I am," Roger answered unashamed. "I have an almost uncontrollable urge to kiss and suck on your beautiful breasts just watching you."

"You mean these things?" asked Janice as she lifted one breast in each hand and seemed to offer them to him.

"That's them," confirmed Roger.

"Whenever and wherever you want," offered Janice. "You can kiss, lick, suck and otherwise consume them anytime. Just ask or sneak up on me."

"And if I were to take off my shorts?" asked Roger.

"Cute," said Janice. "We'll see," she added noncommittally.

They finished their impromptu meal. Roger cleared the table and put away the leftovers while Janice washed the plates and silverware. Roger came up behind her, put his arms around her body and palmed her breasts. Janice turned around, kissed him and pushed his head down to her breasts and pressed her right nipple into his mouth. As promised, Roger kissed, licked and sucked her nipple.

Eventually, they wandered back to the bedroom. Roger took the capsules from the dresser and stopped in the bathroom for a minute. When he entered the bedroom, Janice was lying on her side on the bed waiting for him. "Rule 2:" she said. "No clothing in bed, ever."

Roger stripped off his t-shirt and shorts while Janice watched. "I've seen this preview before," she said. She patted the bed and Roger got into the bed next to her.

They started slowly, like lovers in no hurry to reach their destination or part after they got there. Soon, Roger succumbed to the strength of the mediation and the 'therapy' of Janice. There was little difference in Roger's contribution except he remained erect for almost two hours, two exhausting hours composed of two orgasms by Roger and four from Janice.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. Janice woke first, unable to ignore a compulsion to pee. Roger was waiting when she left the bathroom. He was waiting for her to exit. "You didn't have to wait," she said.

"Nice to know," Roger responded. "But it's not something we can do at the same time," he commented.

"We could in the shower," Janice observed.

"You have a strange mind," Roger said.

"Everything about this is strange," Janice insisted. "Why impose unimportant limitations?" she asked.

It was still dark outside so they went back to bed. Janice curled up in Roger's arms and they fell asleep.

Janice woke with sunlight streaming around the edges of the window blinds. She was still curled up in Roger's arms. She closed her eyes and began to fondle Roger's genitals. A few minutes later, Roger also woke up.

"Roger," Janice opened. "I can't remember ever being this content, this peaceful. In this moment, waking up in your bed, in your arms, everything is right with my world."

Roger smiled. "This is damn fine, isn't it?" he asked.

"Even better than that," commented Janice. "Only one thing could possibly make it even better."

"What's that?"

"Casey."

"You'd like Casey to be here?" Roger asked.

"I would," Janice confirmed.

"With us?"

"With us in the same bed," insisted Janice.

Roger thought for a moment. "There is another bedroom," he said.

Janice jumped on his chest and kissed him. "Casey could move in too?" she asked.

"Why not?" asked Roger. "It'll give the neighbors something to talk about."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," exclaimed Janice between kisses.

She kissed down his body until she was kissing and sucking on his lazy penis with little effect. In that moment, she didn't care. There was nothing she wouldn't do for Roger. She did enough that Roger came in her mouth without warning. She swallowed and looked up at Roger.

"What was that all about?" she asked.

"I had an orgasm. Not much of one but still an orgasm," he explained.

Janice held his still flaccid cock in her hand. "How is that possible?" she asked.

"I have no idea," said Roger. "I've read about it happening but I've never experienced it before now."

"Does that mean I'm making progress?" asked Janice.