Janice and Brandi Pt. 01

Story Info
Janice and Brandi share a night time exploration.
1.8k words
4.48
15k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,798 Followers

Brandi whispered, "Listen."

Janice was listening, after a few moments, she heard some giggles, sighs, soft moans, then a rising tide of squeaks, more grunts and groans joining in.

"My Mom and Dad are fucking right now. They wait until it's this late, figuring I'm asleep, so they can fuck without disturbing me."

Janice was thinking, damn, we're hearing people fucking. She could feel her pussy warming up quickly, even though it was her best friend's parents, she couldn't deny how hot it was making her.

Brandi cooed, "I love to stroke my tight little pussy while they fuck, it feels so good when I can cum at the same time. That's why I came to bed naked, so I can play with myself."

She saw the bedsheet tenting up slightly, then a muffled moan and the squishy sound of a finger being pushed into a wet eager hole.

Janice wanted to join in, should she, then she heard Brandi whisper, ''Get your sexy body naked, stroke your sweet little pussy, baby, it'll make you feel so good.''

That was all she needed, she yanked off her T-shirt, skimmed off her powder blue panties, she heard Brandi's Mom call out "Oh god, feels so good, fuck me harder lover!" That pushed her lust meter into the red zone, thinking of a rock-hard cock pounding a soft, wet pink hole so close. Janice's finger found her wet hole, she was so wet, Brandi pushed the bed sheets down, so they could see each other's nudity, openly masturbating in the dim glow from her nightlight.

Janice had never felt such a rush of sexual lust. Side by side with her best friend, masturbating wantonly was beyond anything she had ever imagined. Watching each other playing so openly with their sopping wet pussies, hearing the wet juicy squelch as fingers worked furiously between their thighs, and the lust-driven soundtrack of Brandi's horny parents banging away was sheer carnal bliss. Both girls soon had two fingers stuffed up their wet pussies, starting to ram their heated centers even harder as the grunts, growls, and assorted sounds from her parent's bedroom became louder.

Janice was right on the brink when she heard Brandi's Mom cry out, "Fuck nnnggghhh, nnnggghhh, cumming oh yes, yes, fuck FUCK!" The shriek that followed as Brandi's Mom crested shoved Janice over immediately, she could feel the spasms deep inside, her body was shaking and writhing, right next to her, Brandi cried out, her body shaking wildly, as they heard her dad grunt and growl, as he unloaded his juices deep inside his wife's pussy.

The sounds from her parent's bedroom faded away, and Brandi said, "I love it when they get frisky, listening to them going at it always makes me so horny, it always makes me cum so hard. The first time I heard and stroked off to their fucking sounds was a couple of months ago, just after my 18th birthday. I felt like I was coming apart when I exploded."

Brandi said, "You know since we are both not virgins, I think we should buy ourselves a dildo, and ram our tight little holes the next time. We can imagine it's my Daddy fucking our hot little cunts."

Her eyes had a glimmer, and Janice asked, "Have you tried out a dildo?"

Brandi replied, "Yeah, my sister Colleen invited me over to her apartment. We were talking about the usual things, and she steered it towards our sex lives. When I told her I was not a virgin, she asked me if I'd ever used a dildo. When I admitted that I had not, she took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom."

"I can still recall her voice, all husky and excited, purring, 'tonight, you are going to get your first dildo fuck.' She reached into her dresser and drew out her dildo. lt was 8 inches long, shaped like a cock with bumpy ridges around the shaft all up and down."

"She cooed, 'Get your sexy body naked, let me see my little sister's naked charms.' I watched, wide-eyed as she got just as naked as I was, the building sexual tension was really making me heat up."

"She purred, 'Kneel on the bed baby, I want to see the dildo as it glides into your sweet teen fuck hole.' My lust was running crazy, exposing myself, and ramming my pink hole with a dildo while my sister watched, I was almost dizzy with desire. I took my position, she brought her bedside chair up, and spread her thighs, letting me watch her as she was watching me."

"I took the dildo and rubbed it gently along my pussy lips, letting the gathering juices lube it up. I aimed it, and nudged gently against me. I saw my sister's face, full of a hungry, eager need, I was sure that my face was just as lust-driven as hers. I pushed, slipping it in, then gave a strong steady push, fuck, it felt amazing, I was letting out growls as I skewered my hungry cunt with that pleasing dildo. Every time a ridge slipped in, it just made my pussy quiver and throb, I'd never felt anything as amazing."

"Keeping my eyes open, I started to pump the fucker in and out, ramming my needy heat. I watched my sister, gently rubbing her pussy, I felt so wanton, so wicked, displaying my dildo fuck for my sister's pleasure. It started my pussy climbing quickly, god, I was so hot, I could smell myself. My clit rose up, and as I adjusted the angle of penetration, the ridges started to rub against my clit. That did it, I could feel myself tumbling, and I let out shrieks of sheer pleasure as I exploded, my body shaking wildly as I did my best to stay kneeling on the bed."

"I opened my eyes, saw my sister step forward, she reached down, grabbed the dildo, and pulled it out. Sitting back down in the chair, she draped her legs up over the arms of the chair. Her cunt was so wet, flared open, her labial lips swollen with sexual excitement. She aimed the soaked dildo, and powered it in with a fierce thrust, letting out a full-throated howl as she stuffed herself to the brim. She started to fuck herself hard, masturbating with a lust-driven fury. God, it was so hot, watching my sister pumping herself with the dildo while it was soaked in my juices. She was letting out growls and grunts, just like a lust-driven animal, and she let out a full-on scream as she exploded, her body almost tumbled out of her chair as she flopped around, in the grip of a very forceful climax."

"My sister said that she would buy the exact copy of her dildo once I had the money. I have enough, and she asked me if I had a friend who'd like one. Would you like your very own dildo Janice?"

Janice said, "Oh yeah, I'd love it. I have more than enough, I made good money busing tables at Le Marchand steak house."

Brandi smiled, and cooed, "Ummm, once you ram that big pleasure stick inside and start fucking you'll be cumming like crazy. Ummm, just remembering it has made me so wet."

Janice watched as Brandi turned her naked body to the side facing her, she inched up close to her, their nipples were touching. She was aware of the contact, it made her nipples tingle, how close she was, the gleam in Brandi's eyes, the faster breathing.

Brandi cooed, "Did it make you very wet too Jan?"

Janice watched, mesmerized, as she watched Brandi's hand slither down, watching it as it approached the juncture of her thighs. She spread them open and purred with delight as she felt her best friend's fingers gliding along her lips, then slipping into the heated wetness.

Brandi purred, "Oh yes, you are absolutely drenched baby. How would you like to let me stroke your sweet little pussy, while you stroke mine?"

Janice could not speak, god, it was going to be so hot, she nodded eagerly. Brandi moved closer still, their arms went around each other, hugging together tightly. Janice could feel Brandi's breasts pressed tightly against hers, they looked into the eyes of each other, lips coming together in a hot, lingering kiss, tongues shyly reaching out to touch each other.

When they broke the kiss, Brandi purred, "Let's do it, baby."

Side by side, their beautiful bodies intertwined, hands reached down towards, wet, eager hot holes. Janice purred as she felt Brandi's fingers sliding along her pink trail, she quickly copied what Brandi's fingers were doing to her, enjoying Brandi's purr of pleasure as her fingers started to slide along her best friend's labial lips.

Brandi leaned forward and started to feather soft, gentle kisses along Janice's neck. Janice moaned softly, laying back and spreading her legs wider. Brandi slid between the spread, sliding one arm under the nape of Janice's neck and planting her knees down and spread, keeping Janice's attention to her steamy heat unfettered.

Janice looked up into Brandi's face, their bodies were positioned just like lovers. My best friend is becoming my lover ran through her mind. She wanted it, she wanted to seal the deal with a full-on lover's kiss, and Janice pulled Brandi's mouth down to her, and their lips clung together the lust-driven fury climbing.

They hugged tightly together, their firm tits pressed against each other. They paused for a moment, stared into each other's eyes, their legs intertwined, then fingers slid into the soft, pink holes awaiting them, both girls letting our cries of pleasure. The soft pumping soon gave way to a frantic finger dance inside their steaming pussies. Arms pumped with increasing motion and they tried to press together even tighter. Faces were contorted with sexual desire, their sleek bodies were now rocking together, a light layer of sweat made their bodies gleam as they strained together, their pumping arms were almost a blur as they stroked each other, urging each other closer and closer to the orgasm both of them were straining towards.

Janice could feel it coming at her, and she let out a muffled shriek, her hips began to buck and thrust as her orgasm grabbed her. Her juices gushed out, coating Brandi's fingers as Brandi started to gasp, she began thrusting and jerking her hips, Janice felt her lover's juices coating her fingers as their bodies shuddered and twitched in climactic ecstasy against each other. When the orgasm started to ebb they sprawled exhausted for a moment, drained and happy.

Almost without even thinking about it, Janice brought fingers to her mouth, and for the first time, she tasted the juices of her best friend. The musky taste was amazing, she sucked on her fingers then licked them clean. Hearing Brandi doing the exact same thing sounded so erotic.

They lay quietly as Brandi cooed, "Next time, we should have our dildos, and masturbate to my parents having sex by ramming our sweet pussies. Then we can explore other fun things."

Janice smiled, as they rolled over to go to sleep. She could hardly wait for everything that was lining up for them.

groomleader
groomleader
2,798 Followers