Janice and Brandi Pt. 03

Story Info
Janice and Brandi dildo while Mom and Dad fuck.
1.3k words
4.48
11k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday evening and Janice was settled in Brandi's bedroom. They had their dildos ready for use, and Brandi cooed, "Once we've rammed ourselves, and we're all soaking wet, we'll have to switch toys, the idea of ramming my cunt while your juices are smeared all over the shaft will make me cum like crazy."

Janice felt her pussy lurch, oh god, that sounded so hot. She had a feeling she was going to explode also.

Brandi reached back into her dresser and brought out two more items. Ball gags, both a dark blue color.

Brandi said, "Judging by how loud we were on Wednesday, we're gonna explode so hard, trying to stifle our howls of orgasm would be damn hard. I went and bought these on Thursday, we can scream into the gag as loud as we want! It's 9 o'clock, let's pretend that we had a busy day at school, and we are really tired and going to bed early. I wanna hear my Mom and Dad fucking, while we dildo ourselves like crazy!"

When they went downstairs and used that being tired story, Janice thought she could see a gleam in Brandi's parent's eyes, oh yes, looked like they were more than ready to go.

Back upstairs, they stripped naked and lay on top of Brandi's queen-size bed. Both girls were wide awake, eager to hear the fun begin.

The glowing clock face of the alarm clock read 10:30, when they heard Brandi's Mom and Dad coming upstairs, Brandi had left her door open just a bit, to listen.

While still in the hallway, they heard Brandi's Mom giggle, and cooed, "Ummmm, feeling up my butt, I love it!"

A few moments later, they heard her Dad growl, "Oh yeah, you got me so hard, I'm gonna love fucking you baby!"

Both girls grabbed their dildos and ball gags, quickly gagged themselves, and ran the dildos gently up and down the lips of their labia, teasing themselves with the promise of the cunt stuffing soon to follow.

They heard Brandi's Mom, "Mmmm, your cock is so hard, I wanna suck it, then get stuffed by it!"

Brandi's dad grunted, "Oh yeah baby, go for it," followed a few moments later by a loud grunt as Brandi's Mom made good on her statement.

Brandi imagined that she was the one on her knees, sucking Daddy's big hard cock. Mmmm she felt her juices flow, the dildo tip teased them to slick up her pussy lips. She dreamed of his cock stuffed inside her hot mouth, feeling every ridge and vein of the cock plundering her mouth. Another gush of juices brought her up to another level of heat.

Janice was thinking the same thing, being on her knees in the classic subservient cocksucker position, having Mr. Olsen's cock inches from her mouth, rock hard, and demanding satisfaction. Oh yeah, she felt the shivers of lust ripple through her as she nudged the tip against the hood of her clit, encouraging her orgasm button to come out and play which it obligingly did.

Both girls nudged the dildo tips against their openings and pushed. Their moans of pleasure were gagged up as they pushed them in, bodies feeling the rush of lust as they buried them right to the base.

They heard Brandi's Mom, "Now, so hard, climb on and fuck me, baby!"

A loud cry of pleasure sounded, and she cried out, ''Yes, oh yes lover, ride me like a night stallion, ram my cunt!"

Both girls were pumping in and out, their juices were splashing all over the plunging dildos. They were looking at each other, seeing each other ball gagged was really hot. Both could see the wild lust in each other's eyes, Brandi nodded, and in one easy movement, they exchanged dildos and rammed them home. Janice thrilled at the feel of Brandi's dildo, still warm and wet with her juices coating it, as she stuffed it to the limit.

Brandi was savoring the well-lubed glide, Janice had really soaked her dildo, and the feeling of Janice's juices being driven in with her dildo was crazily hot.

As louder moans and cries came through the walls, Brandi and Janice were masturbating furiously, fucking themselves with lust drive plunges. If they had not been gagged, the cries and squeals of pleasure would have the bedroom.

Janice was doing her best to hang on, she wanted..."Fuck, fuck, cream my cunt, CREAM MEEEE!" That was her go signal, and her orgasm exploded out of her, screaming into her gag as she exploded along with Brandi's Mom. Her body flopped around in the climatic grip, dimly aware that Brandi's body was writhing wildly next to her.

Brandi had held on, she heard her dad grunt and growl, ''Cumming baby, oh fuck YEAH!'' as he exploded, and Brandi imagined that her daddy was riding her, his hot spunk being pumped into her more than receptive pussy. It made her cunt explode with a blast of her girl cum, and she screamed into her gag as she and Janice both rode that wave of orgasmic power.

They slumped down, gasping, savoring the afterglow, easing the dildos out, and tossing them into a towel. They were soaked, and both of them grinned at the way they had become so wet.

They could hear some soft giggles, and Brandi's Mom cooed, ''Mmmm, still so nice and hard, I can't let that nice stiff prick go unsatisfied!''

Brandi cooed, ''Oh nice, a second-round! Let's listen to them fuck, and 69 each other while they do it!''

They were quickly in that well-known number, and Brandi cooed, ''Lower your cunt down baby, let's go crazy on each other's tight little fuckhole!''

Hearing Brandi be so explicit was a wild turn-on, and Janice lowered her head down, grabbing Brandi's thighs and pulling them apart. Brandi's pink hole was glistening with her juices, the scent of her heated fuckhole made Janice's cunt pulse with lust, as Janice applied her lips, she moaned in bliss as she felt Brandi's lips pressing against her own equally wet cunt.

From the master bedroom, "Yeah, put me on hands and knees and fuck me, just like a horny little bitch!'' followed very quickly by a loud squeal of pleasure as Brandi's Mom was mounted.

Brandi's mind ran with it, getting mounted, her Mom's ass up in the air, fucking like animals, doggy style, so fucking hot to visualize. She wanted to be there, on her hands and knees, her Daddy ramming her tight little cunt, eager to baptize his own daughter's womb with a rush of incestuous spunk.

Janice wished she could see Brandi's Mom and Dad fucking, so she could watch them going at it. She'd be rubbing her dripping fuckhole, savoring every grunt, every growl, every wet squelch as her cunt was pounded by her husband's surging prick.

The sounds of hoy sex were reaching a crescendo, and both of the girls knew they were about to peak. In unison, they surrounded each other's stiff, twitchily clits, and went wild on them, tongues flicking, mouth sucking, and they were quickly at the peak.

Janice felt the bursting apart, as Brandi's Mom screamed out, "Fuck, cream me CREAM MEEEEE!" Janice's pussy burst like a water-filled balloon, she cried out in Brandi's pussy as orgasm shook her, and she dumped a huge load of girl cum all over Brandi's face.

Geeting a wet juicy facial sent Brandi's flying, and she kept her mouth tight against Janice's gushing cunt, howling into the wet soupiness as her body shook and writhed, her cunt pouring out a river of juices for Janice's eager tongue, she felt her lapping hungrily at her flow, and she felt the affection grow for Janice. What a lover she was turning out to be.