Janice Discovers Her Truth Ch. 02

Story Info
Janice continues her adventures in NYC.
4.9k words
4.52
2.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had lost all track of time, and while I knew it was likely early morning, I did not want the evening to end in the city that never sleeps. So I felt a bit of disappointment when Yvonne said it was time to head back to the hotel as she looked around for a cab. Lynn wrapped her arm around my shoulder and I responded by placing my arm around her tiny waist and pressed my head against hers as we watched Yvonne wave her arms for a cab. Lynn asked if I was enjoying myself and I nodded yes, then said very much. She smiled and replied that she and Yvonne knew I would. To myself I thought they know me better than I know myself.

Yvonne was able to beckon a cab and we once again climbed into the backseat. As we drove through the streets of New York City, Yvonne told me how much her and Lynn enjoyed watching me at Henrietta's. They said the look on my face was a scream as it was a mix of shock, joy, lust and depravity. And she said how proud they were of me to be so willing and not afraid. I shared that I felt I had acquired some sort of super power and that I loved every moment of it, including the fingering in the theatre. Lynn spoke and said well you simply must repay us and I told her that only seemed right. At that moment they both began to molest me, with Yvonne grabbing a tit and kissing and licking my ear, and Lynn nibbling on my neck as she began to finger my pussy. I looked into the rearview mirror and caught the driver sneaking glances at us, and I thought we were giving him a very good story to share with his friends.

We arrived at the Roosevelt, and I straightened my clothes as we got out of the cab. In the elevator to our room, the kissing and petting and groping of me continued until we reached our floor. Once in our room, we kicked off our shoes, removed our tops and bras followed by Yvonne and Lynn pushing me onto the bed. Lynn fell on top of me and began French kissing me as I wrapped my arms around her and spread my legs as she pressed her thigh against my pussy. Yvonne had slipped out of her skirt and lied beside us watching for awhile with a devilish look in her eye, or look of lust was more like it. Lynn broke our kiss, then moved her mouth to my ear, my neck, chest and then found my nipple and licked and sucked aggressively. She then kissed my stomach and stopped at the top of my mini skirt. She got up onto her knees, placed her hands on the hem of my skirt and started to pull it off me.

I lifted my ass to make it easier for her and then once removed she quickly placed her hands on my thighs, pushed them apart and began to eat me. I arched my back, grabbed a handful of her hair and placed a leg over her shoulder to rest on her back. She licked the length of my pussy, with slow and fast flicks of her tongue, chewed on my fleshy labia, then positioned my vulva between her lips and sucked and pulled making nice smacking sounds as she released. She placed her hands under me, firmly held my ass, nibbled on my thighs and resumed pleasuring my pussy. As she began to work on and pay close attention to my clit, I enjoyed the feel of her nose in my pubic hair. Yvonne and I started to french kiss as she groped my tits and with her fingers pinched, pulled and twisted my nipples. My body was on fire.

Yvonne began to suck and pleasure my nipples as Lynn kept using her mouth on me and firmly squeezing my ass. Yvonne stopped feasting on my nipples, gave me a kiss and then also rose to her knees. She lifted her left leg over me and now straddled my face. I looked up, saw Yvonne's pussy and admired her full lips and aroused scent. I lifted my hand and began to rub her moist lips and press then rub my fingertips against her clit. She seemed to enjoy this and knowing this made me smile. I then placed my hands above and behind my head and grabbed her ass then used my grip on her to lower her pussy to my lips. I extended my tongue and experienced my first taste of another woman. A memory I shall carry with me forever. Though inexperienced I knew what to do as I had Lynn as my teacher and just tried to imitate on Yvonne's pussy, what Lynn was doing to me. I loved the feel of Yvonne on my tongue and lips as her pussy introduced my tongue to new flavours and textures. Her clit seemed very sensitive as she uttered gasps and grunts and moans as I flicked my tongue tip upon her clit, pressed and sucked her clitinto my mouth. My jaw was becoming fatigued but I could not stop myself from sticking my tongue inside her then lapping along the length of her.

Lynn slowed her eating of me and then stopped with a short kiss on my clit. I could not see what she was doing down there but soon felt her hands grab my ankles and life them high. Her hands were replaced by Yvonne who held my ankles and all I could think at the moment was how grateful I was that my gluteus maximus and biceps femoris muscles were strong enough to handle them being stretched in my new position. Lynn began kissing, licking and nibbling the back of my legs as her hands continued to fondle my ass, and then her mouth returned to my pussy but her tongue began to lick along the perineum to my asshole.

As she did this Yvonne began to sway and grind her pussy into my face, where I found myself fighting for air and mumbling but never stopping my oral efforts. I was able to have moments when I could take a deep breath through my noise and return to my work. I did not jump but felt a new found pleasure and sensation as Lynn began to tongue my asshole. I had no sense of how amazing that would feel and my body and mind thrilled to her touch. Lynn licked, and probed my asshole as Yvonne removed her pussy from my face, then returned to French kissing me and tasting her own juices on me.

My hands and fingers played in her hair as the occasional soft moan escaped my lips in response to the tongue on and in my ass. Yvonne broke the kiss then fondled my tits and returned to her expert handling of my nipples by her mouth. As she did this, she pressed her hand against my stomach and slide it down to my pussy where she massaged my clit with a fury I had never experienced on myself. I became vocal encouraging my lovers to suck my tits, eat my ass, finger my pussy and to make me cum.

My hips were grinding into Lynn's face, my hand held a fistful of Yvonne's hair as Lynn began to speak inbetween her attention on my ass that now included biting my ass cheeks and slapping them. She told me my ass tasted great that my pussy was delicious then ran her tongue back and forth along my perineum before returning her oral attentions again to my pussy. Yvonne was now finished with her mouth on my tits and while she fondled and pinched my nipples with her fingers she took my leg placed it over her shoulder as she joined Lynn in eating me. The feeling of two tongues is truly indescribable, and only the body could share if able to speak. My legs were spread wide, my pussy a centre of attention unlike ever before, and then I came with a cry and a shout I had never heard from my lips before. My legs and ass shook, my back arched, my hands grabbed and clutched the fabric of the sheets under me. My legs lifted and bent towards my body as the orgasm overtook me and I squirted to the delight of Yvonne and Lynn who licked in and swallowed all they could take of me. They complimented my taste, the power of my orgasm and rose to lie their bodies on either side of me as they took turns French kissing me and allowing me to taste me on their lips and tongues. This was the best day of my life.

They continued to caress my body as our kisses became softer and placed their lips and tongues on my neck and ears and cheeks. I finally had the wisdom to say thank you and Lynn replied with a we know as she rolled onto her back. Yvonne did the same and we all just breathed slowly and became calm. I then rolled onto my side, placed my hand on Lynn's chest as I massaged and fondled her tits and asked if I could repay the favour. She smiled then said, not now my pet, your turn will come soon to please Yvonne and I, as we have made many plans for you. With that she stood up, walked to the window, opened the drapes and the early morning sunlight filled the room.

I looked outside as I lifted myself to rest on my shoulders and thought about the fact that in a period of a few hours, I had the most incredible orgasms of my life and even if you added all of my previous orgasms together, could not come close to surpassing. And I knew I had more still inside of me.

Yvonne took charge and said ladies! shower! As she pointed us to the bathroom. With that the three of us marched in and crowded ourselves into the shower. As the warm water washed over us Yvonne and Lynn took turns cleaning my body, kissing, and spending more time than needed washing my bum, tits and vagina. I could not say I was becoming aroused again as my arousal had never ceased from our earlier lovemaking. I wanted to clean them but I got kicked out, told to make coffee. I did as instructed while I saw them wrap their loving arms around each other and press their bodies close.

I dried myself and went to put on one of the robes the hotel supplied, when I caught myself and thought why would I do that. I made three coffees using the maker in our room and added some irish cream from the bar fridge. My timing was perfect as I handed them a fresh brew as Yvonne and Lynn came back into the room following their shower. We sat and did not say a word as we watched the world slowly become brighter outside our windows and sipped our coffees.

I had not slept in over twenty-four hours, yet I was too excited to see what today would bring. I knew not to ask and to just wait and be patient, for I recognized it would be amazing whatever the day revealed to me.

I did begin to feel hungry for real food as I felt the empty feeling in my stomach. I was not alone obviously as Yvonne said right, enough of this sitting around, we need to get dressed and find a place for breakfast. I was grateful for the opportunity to grab a bit to eat so unpacked my clothes for day two. Much more casual attire which included short shorts, crop top, walking shoes, sunglasses, lotion and the hair up. We were ready in a flash and after making sure each others make up was just right, we made our way onto 45th Street and began to walk through the Midtown neighbourhood. We found Café Manhattan and were pleased to learn they had room to serve us breakfast. A fresh cup of coffee, healthy egg white omelette, playful hands and legs from time to time under the table and I was feeling no pain or worries.

I offered to buy our breakfast but the insistence continued that they would pay. Next was a walk along 5th Avenue to Central Park and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The day was bright and warm as we window-shopped our way down 5th Avenue. We stopped to admire The Plaza and I wanted to ask if we could go visit Eloise, but thought it best to keep my childhood memories to myself.

In front of us was Central Park that looked wonderfully green and beautiful. We entered the park, following East Drive and took our time as we passed the zoo, gardens and boathouse on our way to the Museum of Art. The sidewalk along 5th Avenue was busy with people and there was a large crowd moving in, out and around the museum. The line to get in was long and weaved down the steps and appeared to be moving very slowly. Yvonne and Lynn talked amongst themselves and then Yvonne said we should try again tomorrow a little earlier in the day, but can spend sometime seeing more of the park.

I was in no place or mood to object to their plan and was also admiring their stamina as we had walked a long distance and my feet were beginning to tire. Lynn said we should walk around the park, find something to eat then sit along the Jackie Onasis Reservoir to relax. I nodded and followed them. The sun felt amazing, the soft breeze refreshing and the sounds of people enjoying the park warmed my heart. For a moment I did not feel horny, sexcited or lust as the nature surrounded me. We bought ice cream and then found a place by the tennis club where we purchased take-away salads and sat ourselves down by the Reservoir. We did wish we had wine and as Yvonne stretched her legs out and placed them over my lap, I did get those stirrings of desire again as I massaged her legs.

I then told her to take off her shoes so I could give her a good foot massage. She agreed and Lynn asked if I would so the same for her. Of course, I replied. It felt wonderful for me to have my hands on Yvonnes perfect tiny feet, to press on her soles, massage the heel sand run my hands along her toned lower legs. Her legs were firm, long and incredibly sexy. I lifted a foot to my mouth and extended my tongue to lick along the sole of her foot from heel to toe repeatedly. I then opened my mouth a sucked her big toe into my mouth and moved my tongue around and my head as if I was giving her toe a blowjob. She sighed with pleasure and then I moved my attention to Lynns feet and legs. For her I repeated what I had done for Yvonne with one difference which was to massage her thigh as my mouth serviced her feet and Yvonne kissed her neck. I could have done this all day.

We finished our light lunch, and Yvonne asked Lynn if she thought the Purple Passion would be open by now. Lynn looked at her watch and said it would be and that we best take a cab. I did not know what the Purple Passion is and was assuming it might be a vintage clothing store or something of the like, or a wine bar. We made our way to 7th Avenue and a cab that took us through Broadway (very different in the day time but just as busy) to 20th Street. At the corner we got out of the cab and I followed Yvonne and Lynn along 20th Street where we entered a building and walked up one flight of stairs.

The scent filled my nostrils immediately as my eyes took in the latex and leather apparel before us. I immediately felt excited and aroused and my nipples hardened and pushed on my crop top. Trying to look natural, I walked among the many products and studied them closely. I saw cuffs, clamps, metal items I had not idea of what their purpose was for, masks, hoods, ball gags, whips, paddles and so many dildos. I saw Yvonne and Lynn inspecting various apparel, holding them up for one another and sharing their opinion on what they liked or did not like.

They were holding red and black latex mini skirts, black latex shorts and what appeared to be collars. They called me over and asked what I thought. I felt the material and said it would look amazing on them. They said it is not for us, it is for you, now go try it on. Yvonne placed the latex skirts and shorts in my hands and pointed me towards the change room where they followed me with the collars they were holding. Inside I stepped out of my shorts and they helped me take off my crop top. Lynn held the red mini skirt as I stepped into it, then pulled it up my legs and over my hips. She tugged and pulled the skirt into place and stood back to admire and inspect. I turned to look in the mirror and noticed how remarkably short it was as the cheeks of my ass were barely covered.

The latex hugged my waist and the mini skirt made my legs look very long. I smiled as Yvonne and Lynn nodded their approval. I then repeated the same with the black mini skirt and black short. I noticed that the shorts had an opening at my crotch and I enjoyed how it held my ass and hips firmly. Yvonne told Lynn and I to stay there as she said she saw something she liked and wanted to see on me. As she left, without a word Lynn and I wrapped our arms around each other and kissed with passion. I wrapped my leg around hers as she grabbed my ass and tugged on my pony tail pulling my head back as she nibbled on my neck.

Yvonne tapped on the fitting room door and then entered holding a black corset that had buckles to cinch the corset tightly around the waist. She placed her arms around my waist to fit the corset on me, then proceeded to pull on the straps and buckle me in. I felt it compress my stomach which also caused my chest to push forward. She then spun me around to allow me to look at myself and before me was someone many of my friends, and family would not recognize, but I was loving her/me. I think it is perfect I said and kissed Yvonne. Lynn said we are not done yet, left the fitting room followed by Yvonne dropping to her knees and placing my leg over her shoulder as she ate me and licked my wet pussy and thrilled my clit with quick flicks of her tongue tip. Gawd how I love her.

Lynn did not bother to tap on the door before returning but did not look surprised as she held a roll of black tape in her hand. She allowed Yvonne to continue eating me as she proceeded to tear a piece of tape from the roll and place it on my nipple followed by another piece of tape to make the shape of a black X on my tits. She did the same to my other nipple then fastened a leather collar around my neck with an o ring on the front. She inspected, then removed the collar and tried on the other collars she had been holding. She found the look of one she liked then told Yvonne to stop what she was doing and give her opinion on what she thought of the collar around my neck. Yvonne stood, then grabbed the o ring on the collar to pull me forward for a wet kiss and to share the taste of my pussy. I did not mind at all.

Lynn instructed me to view myself in the mirror. In the mirror I saw someone I would want to fuck. Lynn told me to get undressed and as she gathered the apparel she told me to sit and not get dressed. She and Yvonne left me alone in the sitting room. I sat on the lone chair in the room, faced the mirror and lifted a leg as I stared at myself and fingered my pussy. Those squishy sounds filled the room as an orgasm overtook my body. This time I bit into my fist to silence the sound escaping my throat. I did squirt and even some of it landed on the mirror. For a reason unknown to me but likely to try and hide what I had done, I licked the mirror, then the wet spots on the chair, and rubbed the moisture on my legs into my skin. One week ago I was not sure I would have been able to tell anyone, let alone myself, that I was capable of doing such as I was doing.

Lynn returned, told me to hand my shorts and crop top to her. I did as she asked and then she removed the tape covering my nipples and proceeded to fix the nipple clamps she held in her hands on me. I enjoyed the pinching feeling as she pulled on the chain holding the clamps and jiggled it. I loved the tug on my tits and her kiss when she pulled me to her. Lynn removed the clamps and placed new tape on my nipples then helped me get dressed into my new clothes.

Yvonne returned balancing shoe boxes on her arms. I sat down and Yvonne handed me a pair of black pumps with open toes and double ankle straps. They were tight, two sizes too small but the heels were said to be 10 inches high with a 6 inch platform. I stood and seemed to tower over my friends and I did like the look of them but not the fit. Yvonne found a larger size, this style a platform boot with 8 inch heel and 4 inch platform. The boot was black with black laces and a glittery rainbow pattern on the heel and platform. They looked very sexy and my feet fit nicely inside them, when I stood the boot part buckled and could not form to the shape of my ankle.

Next pair offered was a black slingback style with 3 inch platforms and 7 inch heel. They fit me nicely and as I walked around the fitting room they felt more comfortable for me to walk in. Next was a black t-strap style with a black bow near my toes. I loved the feel and look of them but we all agreed they did not match properly with my new apparel. The last pair was a strappy t-strap black pump with 2 inch platforms and 7 inch heel adorned with silver studs and five silver o rings attached to the t-strap. We all knew in an instant that these shoes were perfect. We packed up the other shoes into their respective boxes and Yvonne opened the door. I stood as I watched Lynn and Yvonne walk away holding the boxes of shoes.

12