Janice, Goes Dancing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mean while Janice is spotted by several interested young men and quickly asked to dance as well. Janice wastes no time, and eagerly takes the first black man's hand to dance with him.

The young women dance, rubbing themselves against their dance partners, enjoying the excitement of dancing slutty and getting a lot of young men's attention.

It isn't long before the arousal at the young women's table is getting out of hand. As they both are making out right there at their table. Their breasts are fondled, their pussys are fingered. These two young women are ready to fuck.

"Why don't we go outside Miss Karen, an get some fresh air." says Jamal as he rises to pull her chair out intending to take her to his car for a quick fuck.

Janice watches as Jamal leads Karen out the side door to the parking lot. Janice is still thinking about the dance contest on the stage, so she asks Derwood about it.

"Well, it is a lot of fun for the ladies who participate in the contest. My buddie runs it and it will start in a little while. Have you ever danced naked in public before?" Derwood asks.

"No, I haven't Derwood. But I've always loved showing off my big breasts and always enjoyed men's reaction to these 38DD's. I figure that I should show them off whenever I can. How do I sign up, I want to give it a shot?" asks Janice.

"Why don't we walk on over by the stage and see my friend over there. I think with that amazing figure of yours that you stand a great chance winning" says Derwood.

The pair walk across the nightclub. Janice's breasts still bare. Janice has a big smile on her face, even though she is very self conscious.

"Leroy, my man. I have a likely winner for your contest. I think she really stands a good chance winning tonight. Want to fill her in on what to do?" Derwood says

"Derwood, my Brother. You have a very lovely lady here. I agree, she does stand a good chance of winning. We are just about to start Miss. Just walk thru that door over there, my stage assistant will show you where to put your clothes." says Leroy

"You just get up there and Dance for three songs in a row, then the audience will applaud the loudest for the winner. If your too nervous my assistant can give you something to ease your nerves."

"Derwood, I want to try this. Will you keep an eye on me, and keep me safe Honey? says Janice. "I'm a little scared"

"No problem Janice. You go ahead and give it a shot, have fun, and I will be right here waiting for you." says Derwood.

Janice replies "Thank You Honey, I will be back later." as she goes thru the door that Leroy had pointed to.

Inside Leroy's assistant quickly spots Janice and gives her a big smile. "Hello Honey, looks like you are going to be in the big dance contest? Let me show you where to put all your clothes. follow me."

"Here you can use any of these lockers for your clothes, Honey"

"Excuse me miss, Leroy said you could give me something to relax me some so I won't be so nervous." says Janice.

"Oh sure, that is no problem" says Leroy's assistant and reaches into her pocket and pulls out a couple capsules of ecstasy. "Here you go Honey, take a couple of these. They will help you relax and have a much better time dancing. There is a water fountain right there."

Janice takes two hits of some strong ecstasy, takes off her clothes and stands by the door up to the stage still feeling nervous but excited. Meanwhile Karen is getting her pussy fucked very nicely out in the parking lot by Jamal.

Derwood brings Janice 3 shots of Tequila to help relax her before she gets on stage. Janice promises him a good time later for being so nice to her.

They announce the contest starting, the music starts and three hot women go naked out on stage. Janice has never done this before but had fantasized and practiced at home many times, she feels right at home as she goes out on the stage for at least a hundred black men to admire.

The driving beat helps her get her rhythm a she shakes her ass. The men all whoop and holler for her and the other girls. The MC encourages applause, the spotlight encourages each woman to do her best. Meanwhile the ecstasy is really making all three female dancers feel so alive, so horny, so desired, they feel so wonderful.

After a while, three black men bring three thin mattresses on stage. A naked Derwood bringing one of them encourages Janice to join him on his mattress, with a big smile. Janice doesn't hesitate and quickly french kisses Derwood as he lays her down to begin her sexual release, starting in the missionary position.

Soon all three naked women are having sex on stage under the influence of ecstasy and are fucking like their lives depended on it. More naked black men come on stage to replace each man as he climaxes.

The audience hoops and hollers as the spotlight and MC encourages each couple to try more positions. The men are slamming into the women harder and faster. As soon as they shoot their loads they get off the woman and are immediately replaced by another horny black man.

"fuck me, fuck me" "Deeper, harder" "Knock me up with your black baby" can all be heard being screamed out by all 3 women contestants. The MC is successful at tonight's dancing contest.

"Derwood Honey, I am fertile tonight. I am not on birth control, give me your black baby tonight. I want it badly. Please knock me up tonight Honey. Shoot all your load deep in my pussy" purrs Janice "It feels so good, fill me with your love."

"Spread those legs whore, I am breeding you tonight! You will be having my black baby for sure after I put my big load in you!" promises Derwood as he slams his cock deeper and deeper severely stretching Janice's fertile pussy.

The MC sees the excitement withering, so decides it is time to move to the back room to continue the fucking session. The next several guys getting ready to go on stage are instructed to bring their partner to the back room.

The back room is just a regular back room with several single bed frames with a thin mattress. Soon, three beds are being used and a long line worm's its way out the door as more and more of this evening's men customers comes to the back.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me deep!" says Janice as all three women are caught up in the moment and the pleasure of sex on ecstasy. "Come in me, give me your black baby tonight" moans Janice, as man after man comes in and fucks the three women, filling their pussy's with their come. "I am comingggggg! Don't stop! Shoot it in me now! Give me your black baby now!" The women all scream, as lover after lover comes in their pussys and goes.

Several hours later everyone has had their turn, the lines are gone and it is just about time to close the nightclub. Derwood comes back and helps Janice finds her clothes and gets dressed. Karen has been out to the parking lot several times with several different men and is just returning to her table when she sees Janice coming her way.

"Hey Janice, how did you like the dance contest? I know you had a good time, didn't you?" says Karen

"Oh, Karen, it was fantastic. I must have fucked a hundred black men after we got off stage. I've never had so many orgasms, and such powerful orgasns in my whole life! I loved it! I can't wait to do this again, I guess it will depend on how long it takes to recover. Especially since I can barely walk now." giggled Janice.

"Well I had a good time too, only I can still walk. LOL" says Karen. "I will call an Uber now" Derwood had already left since he already got with Janice several times tonight. Jamal was just the first of many that banged Karen in the parking lot.

-------

"I wonder how George is going to react to my screwing around tonight." says Janice.

"Well, after as many loads that you took in the dance contest, there is no way to hide it. LOL I'd just tell him the truth. You can tell me all about it Monday at work.

"I don't think I'm ok to drive. What time is it now, 4am! Whoa, I never expected to be out that late. But, we sure had a good time didn't we?" purrs Janice

"Yes, we sure did Honey. My pussy sure got a work out tonight as well. We're home to my house. Just take the Uber on home to your house, no need to take a chance getting stopped. Just pick your car up tomorrow Honey." says Karen

"That is a good idea, Karen. Thanks for getting me out tonight! See you Money at work!"

-------------------------------------

Janice opens her door and sees George sleeping on the sofa. She quietly closes the door and shucks off her skirt and flimsy top.

"George Honey." Janice purrs... "My Sweetheart, George Honey" Janice purrs

"Hugh? what? Where am I? What are you doing? Janice, did you just get home?" says George "I am so glad to see you Honey. I have been so worried about you. What time is it. I love you so much. Do you still love me? Did you get laid?" George starts to cry. "Have I lost you?"

"No, no you haven't lost me George. But I did have a gang bang with almost a hundred black men. My pussy is pretty stretched out now. I hope you are ready for your creampie. I hope you still love my pussy after what I did." purrs Janice. "I still love you Honey, with all my heart."

"You did what? Did I hear you correctly, you fucked a hundred black men? I have lost you for sure then," crys George. "You love fucking Big Black Cocks more than me now." George burst into tears...

"No, don't be silly George, Honey. I love you all the more. Here, let me hold you sweetly to my bare breasts. Just like I would do if I castrated you. Doesn't that feel better Honey."

"Yes, I do feel more loved with you holding me like this. Do you want to hurt my nuts also?" crys George

"Yes, of course I do Sweetheart. I love to hurt you nuts and make you cry. I always love to hurt your nuts, Sweetheart. I love to see you cry for me. How does this feel Honey? Let me squeeze you tesiticle a little harder tonight, to prove your love." does that feel better George?"

"Oh Janice, that hurts so bad. But, I am afraid that you have destroyed our marriage Honey. You have destroyed your pussy, Honey. I know I have lost you, now. You won't want me anymore. I won't be able to satisfy you anymore. I have no reason to live anymore." crys' George

"Don't get so dramatic George. My body has been used by so many black men tonight. But I still love you. In fact, I love you even more, now. Come on to bed Sweetheart. You can lick my pussy, and prove to me that you still love me after I was so naughty." purrs Janice

"Thank You Sweetheart. I love you so much." sniffles George.

"Next weekend, my new lover, Derwood is going to come over and you can watch as he fucks me again. He has such a nice 10" Big Black Cock. Would you like to see that George?"

George promises himself, to see a lawyer as soon as he can.

chapter #03 coming soon

12