Janice Motivates Her Son

Story Info
Janice makes a deal with her son for better grades.
5.7k words
4.54
185.7k
312
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a rough couple of years for Devin. His parents had a messy divorce two years ago when his father was caught having an affair with one of his coworkers. His mom got a new job in a different state and they ended up moving away. Not that his dad seemed to care, much less notice. Since they moved, his only contact with his father was the child support that was directly deposited into his mom's account every month.

Devin had not acclimated to his new surroundings, especially school. He had a hard time connecting with these new kids. Part of that was his age. He missed a year due to a childhood illness so he was older than his classmates. He recently turned 18 but everyone around him was 16 or 17 at most. Naturally an introvert, he never quite found where he fit in as the new kid. As the year wore on he spent more time in his room playing video games and jerking off to internet porn than studying.

He dreaded handing over that last report card of his junior year. He barely avoided having to repeat the year because a couple of his teachers took pity on him. Before the divorce and move he was a steady B student. Now he had to hand his mom a report card with C- and D+ marks. When he handed her the slip of paper, she stared at it for a few seconds before ordering him to his room.

He sat at his desk and played one of his favorite games for about ten minutes before it froze and a message came on the screen telling him he had no internet connection. He checked and discovered he was, indeed, not connected to the internet. He tried to log in to the router and it refused his password. He had a good idea what was going on, but he poked his head into the hallway anyway. "Mom, I can't sign into the internet!"

His mom's voice carried from the living room, "Come here, Devin."

He came into the living room and saw his mom sitting on the couch with her laptop open. She looked at him over her horn rimmed glasses, "Sit." The tone of her voice conveyed, "And be quiet." He sat on the opposite end of the couch with his head down in submission. He knew it was time to take his medicine and complaining about it was only going to make it worse.

She tapped the keys of her laptop before closing it and putting it to the side. Janice had not changed from her work outfit, a soft pink blouse and black pencil skirt with nude stockings. She had removed her modest heels when she came home. She turned her body to face him, curling one stocking clad leg under the other and laying her arm across the back of the couch. Devin knew this was the worst possible time to perv on his mom and managed to resist the urge to look at her legs. His mom looked him directly in the eye, "So what do you have to say for yourself?"

He broke eye contact with his mom as he bowed his head, "I'm sorry, mom."

"I didn't ask if you were sorry, Devin. I want you to tell me what's going on." Devin saw his mother's expression soften a bit, "You've always been smarter than this, honey."

"I don't know," Devin said, hanging his head. All of the excuses he prepared for this moment sounded childish now.

"You don't know? Or you don't want to say?" Janice asked.

"Both, I guess. It's been hard since Dad left and we had to move away," Devin said.

"Honey, look at me." Devin looked into his mom's face, seeing some amount of sympathy in her brown eyes. "It was hard for me, too. You have no idea how hard. But what's done is done and we have to move forward."

"I know. I'll try harder next year." Devin said.

"I know, honey. But we have to deal with it right now." Janice said, "I guess you know what part of your punishment is already."

Devin nodded, "I guess. How long am I losing the internet?"

"That's up to you," Janice replied.

Devin looked at his mother quizzically, "I don't understand."

"If I'm being completely honest with myself, this is partly my fault. I was dealing with the situation in my own way and I didn't pay as much attention to you as I should," Janice said. "I thought you were mature enough to keep your grades up without my help, but I was wrong."

Devin didn't know what to say. His mom had just called him immature in so many words. His mom carried on, "I also haven't made many demands on you since we moved here. I've worked hard since the divorce to make sure that you have everything that you need. I think it's time you contributed."

Devin nodded slowly, "You want me to do more chores?" He didn't have to do much around the house besides make sure his room was clean and walk the garbage out to the dumpster. The apartment wasn't very big and didn't need a whole lot of upkeep. His mom was able to spruce the place up on a lazy Sunday morning. He figured that wouldn't be too bad.

"I was thinking something a little more substantial." Janice said. "The internet bill is one hundred and fifty dollars a month. Your cell phone bill is one hundred a month. At the first of the month, if you give me enough to cover those bills, I'll give you the internet password and your phone for the month."

Devin's shoulders slumped, "You want me to get a job?"

"Yes, honey. I want you to get a job. You're eighteen years old. It's time for you to start making your own money," Janice said. She leaned in and put her hand on her son's cheek, "This will be good for you, Devin."

Devin realized something, "The first of the month is three weeks away."

Janice smiled at her son, "That is true. I guess you're going to have to rely on your imagination for a few weeks." Janice winked at her son and he had no idea how to take that. She held out her hand expectantly. Devin pulled his phone out and handed it over.

When Devin woke up the next morning, he found a stack of papers on the kitchen table with a post-it note reading, "Happy Hunting!" His mom printed out the local job listings. He grabbed the land line and started calling. It took a couple of days, but he was able to get a job bussing tables at a local restaurant. He didn't particularly enjoy the work, but it paid well enough that when the first of the month came around he was able to get his internet and phone back with a bit left over.

The summer proceeded as expected. Devin worked every shift he could get, usually working evenings. He rarely got home before his mom went to bed. One night, though, he came in and found his mom sitting on the couch sipping a glass of wine, her legs folded under her lap. "Hi, honey," his mom said with a slight slur. She was dressed in a silky blue nightgown that barely covered her knees. Devin had always thought his mom was beautiful. He had even perved on her from time to time. This time there was something about that nightgown and the way she was sitting that made his stomach flip.

Janice cleared her throat and Devin realized he was staring at his mother's body. His eyes shot up to meet hers and his face flushed, "Hi, mom. You're up late."

Janice waved a hand at him dismissively, "Not that late. I'm not so old that I can't stay up and enjoy a nice glass of wine." She made a flourish with the glass, sloshing it around a bit. "Besides, I just got home a little while ago and I thought I'd wait up for my baby."

Devin defaulted to smart-ass mode, "Big date tonight?"

"No. Your old mom isn't ready for that," she patted the couch next to her.

Devin took a seat next to her. He didn't remember ever seeing his mom this drunk and he was a little worried. "So what did you get up to this evening?"

Janice took another sip of wine and unfolded her legs across his lap, "Much better. I went out with Lily for a couple of drinks."

Devin looked down at his mom's legs draped across his lap. He thought about putting his hands on them but ended up draping his arms across the side of the couch, "Lily? I don't think you've mentioned her before."

"She's married to one of our contractors. She's great, I think you'd really like her." Janice leaned forward and lowered her voice to a conspiratorial whisper, "You wouldn't believe some of the things we talked about"

"Like what?" Devin asked.

Janice put a finger against her lips, "It's a secret. Besides, I don't think you're old enough to know." She giggled and finished her wine with one big swallow. She rubbed her bare legs together on top of his lap. Devin had already been hard but this movement made his dick pulse in his cargo shorts. He couldn't believe that she didn't feel his hardness.

Janice leaned over to put her empty glass on the coffee table. Devin watched as the movement made his mother's breasts sway. He looked up to see his mom looking at him with an indecipherable look, "I should go to bed. Your old mom is a lightweight." She swung her legs down to the floor and stood up. Devin reached out as she swayed slightly. She took his hand, "I'm okay, honey. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. I couldn't have asked for a better son." She bent down and kissed him on the forehead before swaying toward her room and closing the door.

Devin was horny and confused. He sat there with his cock hard as steel, contemplating what just happened. He'd be lying if he said he never masturbated to his mom before, but it had been a while. He got up and headed to his mom's room. He told himself he just wanted to check on her. He listened at the door for a second but didn't hear anything. He turned the knob and pushed the door open to peek in. What he saw took his breath away. His mom was laying on her stomach with one leg folded up. Her nightgown was pulled up and for the first time, he saw his mom's bare ass. He couldn't see much else in the dim light, but what he saw was enough. When he hopped in the shower, he stroked himself to one of the most intense orgasms of his young life, visions of his mom swirling in his head.

For the next few weeks, Devin took every opportunity he could to see his mom's body. Suddenly he was hyper-aware of all the times his mom came out of the shower in just a towel, her hips and ass barely covered. He noticed every time she bent over to get something out of a cupboard. He was always on the lookout for a chance to peek down her blouse. Most of the time he thought he was getting away with something. But every once in a while his mom would catch him mid-leer. She never rebuked him or even acknowledged his transgression. If sneaking peeks at her body made him horny, the idea that she didn't seem to mind drove him crazy.

One Saturday morning, a couple of weeks before school started, Janice poked her head in Devin's room and told him to get cleaned up and meet her in the kitchen for breakfast. Ten minutes later he sat at the kitchen table watching his mom cook. She was wearing a light green short robe. It was open to reveal a matching camisole and shorts. She stood at the stove with her back turned. He desperately wanted to come up behind her and give her a hug. Maybe get a look down her top. But he was worried that was too far, regardless of what had been going on the last few weeks.

Janice plated up the eggs and padded over to the table in her bare feet. Devin saw that her toes were freshly done in the same light pink as her fingers. She put a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast next to his cup of coffee and sat down with her own plate. As he started eating, he noticed that his mom was just pushing her food around the plate. After he had a few bites, she broke the silence.

"We need to talk about this next school year, honey," his mom opened.

"I know, mom. I'll do better this year, I swear." he said.

"I wish I could take your word for it," she said. "Remember our talk after you brought home your report card?"

Devin nodded, "How could I forget? I've been slaving away bussing tables all summer because of it."

Janice smiled, "And you've done a great job keeping up with your bills, honey. I'm proud of you." She took a sip of coffee before continuing, "Remember how I said that it was partly my fault for not paying enough attention to you during the school year?"

Devin nodded again, "Sure."

"Well, I'm going to fix that. I know last year was hard on you. You weren't just the new kid, you were older than all of your classmates. I realize that's a tough position to be in. But you just gave up. That was the most disappointing part."

Devin put his fork down. He couldn't really argue that point.

Janice reached over and placed her hand on his, "Had I been paying attention, I could have kept you moving forward. I could have encouraged you and made sure you had the support you needed. But I didn't and here we are. I don't intend to make that mistake again."

He had the entire summer to think about it and he knew that it was really his fault for falling short last year but his mom's mea culpa brought a lump to his throat. He was surprised at how much this simple offer of help meant to him.

"I've been giving this a lot of thought and I know what I need to do," Janice took a deep breath, like she was working herself up to something. Devin leaned in and waited while his mom gathered herself. "I need to make sure you're motivated to do well and the best way to do that is to reward good behavior rather than punish bad behavior."

Devin watched as his mom stared into her coffee cup. She was still struggling with whatever she was going to say. He squeezed his mom's hand, "It's okay. You don't need . . . "

Janice looked up from her coffee cup as she cut him off, "Yes. I do, honey." She leaned against the edge of the table and looked her son in the eye. "What do you think would motivate you to get good grades?" she asked.

Devin managed to maintain eye contact with his mother but peripherally he could see that she laid her breasts across her arm, accentuating her cleavage in the camisole. "I just don't want to disappoint you again, mom."

Janice relaxed a little and smiled, "That's sweet, honey. But are you sure there isn't anything else I can do for you?" She flexed her arms, pushing her tits closer together.

Devin's eyes darted down to his mom's chest and back up. He knew she saw him but just like all the other times this summer she didn't let on. "Can I quit my job?" he asked.

Janice reached out to take his hand again, "Of course, honey. I want you to be completely focused on your school work anyway. I don't want any excuses. Besides, I think you learned your lesson."

Devin breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god!" he exclaimed. The money wasn't great and the work was unpleasant.

Janice continued, "Anything else?" She was idly running the tips of her fingers along the back of his hand and wrist.

A thought struck Devin but he kept it to himself. He wasn't sure how well she'd take it if he asked to see her breasts. He shrugged his shoulders in resignation, "I don't know. More allowance?"

Janice chuckled in exasperation, "No, baby. Money's tight even with the child support. I'll give you a hint. It's something you've wanted all summer." She removed her hand from his and pulled the strap of her camisole down, exposing her breast to her son.

Devin's eyes grew wide as he watched the fabric traveling down his mom's skin as if it was a super-slow motion video. Her areola came into view first, the color of a pink rose. The neckline slowly descended, eventually revealing a nipple so stiff that she had to pull the cup out a bit to clear it. Janice finished exposing herself and cupped her tit, gently lifting it for her son to see, "Does it compare to your fantasy?"

Devin realized he was holding his breath. His beautiful, sexy mom had just made all of the blood leave his brain. With tentative fingers, he reached up to try and touch her.

Janice drew back and playfully slapped his hand away, "Down, tiger. We still haven't gone over the rules." She snapped her fingers to get her dumbstruck son's attention.

Devin tore his eyes from his mom's chest and looked at her face. He was utterly speechless as one of his most perverted desires was suddenly made real.

Janice put her hand against his cheek, "Rules, honey. You have to earn this." She shook her chest at him.

Devin nodded dumbly at his mom, barely registering her words.

Janice looked her son in the eye. "I'll take it slow, so you can follow along," she said patiently but with a hint of mischief. "Every report card you bring home with straight As you get free access to my body for seventy-two hours."

Devin nodded again and said, "Straight As." His senses were returning slowly.

Janice saw the dumb look in his eyes, "Straight As, Devin. If you bring home straight As, you get to do whatever you want to me. You can touch me, fondle me, fuck me any way you want whenever you want. I will fulfill every fantasy you could imagine. But anything less and the whole deal is off, you get nothing. Do you understand?"

Devin couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had been hoping for just a glimpse of his mother's breasts. This was beyond his wildest hopes. "I don't know, mom. I can imagine a lot." He groaned inwardly. This was not the time to start quoting Star Wars.

Janice giggled, "You can have all of that and more." There was as much challenge in that statement as promise. "Second, you need to join a club. I don't care which one. It's not healthy for you to be so isolated. You need to socialize with your classmates. Maybe you'll even make a friend or two. Maybe even a girlfriend." She said that last part with a wink.

By now, Devin had processed his situation. He still had a raging hard on, but he was able to focus again. "I can do that. Although I don't know what I'd want with a girlfriend when I have a sexy mom waiting for me at home." He leered at his mother.

"That leads me to the next rule," she said, her face becoming serious, "I am still your mother and you'll treat me with respect. After today, nothing happens unless I have a report card with straight As in my hand. No begging, pleading, unwanted touching, anything. Don't even bring it up in conversation. Do you understand?"

Her look sobered Devin up as he remembered this was still his mom, "Of course, mom. I understand completely." His cock started to deflate as he accepted that the tit flash was all he was getting today. She clearly wasn't kidding when she said he had to earn it.

Janice beamed at her son, "Spoken like a true genius." She tucked her breast back into her top, stood up from the table, and took her son's hand, "Follow me."

Devin stood up, "Where are we going?"

"To your room," Janice said.

Devin trailed behind his mom as she headed down the hallway, "I thought . . . I mean, you said . . ." his words trailed off.

Janice looked back at her son as she stopped at his bedroom door, "I said nothing will happen after today. I hope you didn't have plans." She turned back and swayed her hips at her son as she walked through the door.

When they entered the bedroom, Janice turned to her son and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Consider today a taste of what you have to look forward to." She pulled his face down into hers and whispered, "So you'll stay motivated." Their lips met for the first time.

Devin felt his mom's lips press against his and linger for a second before pulling away. "Relax, baby. Mommy doesn't bite." She leaned in again and opened her lips just enough to suck her son's bottom lip between hers. Devin opened his own lips with a sigh and pulled his mom's top lip into his mouth. Janice responded by tightening her grip around her son's neck and moaning into his mouth, "That's it, baby. Follow mom's lead."

Their kisses became more insistent. Their mouths opened more and Janice's tongue darted into her son's mouth. Devin responded in kind and they explored each other's mouths and tongues. Devin was intoxicated by the taste of her. He had kissed girls before but kissing his mother was a whole new ballgame. In just a couple of minutes, his mom taught him how to kiss properly without saying a word. He surrendered to the intimacy and would have been okay if this was all they did.

12