Janie - My Next Chapter Ch. 01

Story Info
Introducing Janie as she enjoys her fun and sex filled life.
6.4k words
4.7
9.6k
11
10

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N - Please enjoy this rather fun and sexy story. A fond memory of a dear friend "Tabitha".

Hi I am Janie Doherty. My ancestors were from the Donegal "clan" as they say in Ireland. According to my mother the original name, Dochartaigh which is a version of Dochartach takes my family lineage to the days when the family were chieftains in Donegal. Whew, sorry for that!

Five Years Ago

When I raised my right hand and took the oath of office as an officer in the Army Nurse Corps, I knew in advance that military life isn't for everyone. The moving around, the authoritative behavior with both hospital and military leaders, for most it was too much. Then the whole strictly organized structure that the military entails. But to me, it was not all that different from working in an Operating Room inside a Level 1 Trauma Center in Southwestern Pennsylvania.

You have rules and regulations that you must follow. You have nursing leadership, hospital leadership, and in the operating room, there are other leaders, there are the nurse anesthetists and on top of that, we deal with the egos and leadership of the surgeons. That in of itself is a whole thing but I deal with it in my chosen field as a Perioperative Nurse.

There is a pecking order in a hospital. But it all starts with taking care of your patients, that is common in both military and civilian hospitals. You must protect your patients at all costs.

Overall the greatest difference is one's behavior when you are off work. Civilian hospitals, to an extent, don't care what you do in your free time as long as it isn't illegal. The military has this other set of rules of conduct that invade your personal life. The military as a whole I found has so much more control of your personal life because you're not only a clinician or in my case as an OR Nurse but I'm also an officer in the Army and the Nurse Corps, there is an image that I have to maintain.

That part is where I get in trouble. Oh, little did I know how much trouble!

The 48th Combat Support Hospital was the largest military hospital deployed during the conflict. I knew the chances of me being deployed existed, hell in fact I wanted to deploy, and it is why I went into the Army. I wanted to treat men and women that were defending us. So when I got my deployment orders for the 48th CSH, I was ecstatic. I knew they were coming after being assigned for six months at Ft. Stewart, GA. You see, I volunteered to go.

I was in theater for three months per se, and I was behaving rather well but I was very sexually frustrated. There were a few, very attractive, fellow female nurse officers I would not mind getting into bed with. Couple that with a few men I was certain that they could fuck me silly, but I was minding my own business.

I was being 'good'.

The shit we were seeing and dealing with in the Operating Room was brutal, some of these men and women that I saw before, during and after surgery were messed up and to be honest, it sucked; bad.

I finished a rough shift and had the next day off work. So I showered and felt lazy just throwing on shorts and a t-shirt. I am not big busted but I have nice boobs. There are days I can go without a bra and sort of hide the girls, enough. Honestly, it's the nipples that get me in trouble. Those pesky nubs are a true beacon of excitement for all to see. They truly have a mind of their own at times.

I got back to our hut from my shower and saw Tabitha lying on her bunk. Oh Tabitha! Let me tell you!

She is so beautiful and like me she is single. God I would sleep with Tabitha in a heartbeat. She has sandy blonde hair, mid shoulder length, 5"5", maybe 130 pounds but she has a runner's build, a beautiful set of legs, a wonderfully sculpted ass and her soft blue eyes would hypnotize anyone. Trust me, I know as they hypnotize me.

I bent away from her not wanting to expose my chest to her and put my stuff away. It was then that I lay down and she started chatting, which I didn't mind. Please understand when I chatted like this, I didn't talk about the work day and our shift. I just chatted, meaninglessly.

Very casually Tabitha brought up and made the offer to go have drinks later that afternoon when the officers club opened as she was not working the rest of the day or tomorrow either. I gladly accepted her offer saying that a good glass of wine or a nice drink could potentially relieve some stress.

Then I joked, "Yeah I could use a stiff one right about now!" She just laughed.

She casually hinted that she was there to talk if I wanted. I shared my appreciation telling her I was grateful and drinks tonight should help.

Frankly, I did not want to engage in nor did I really want to open that can of worms. What happens in the OR I want it to stay there. I did immediately consider having a conversation with her and talking with her as I wanted to develop a deeper friendship with her. However, I put that on pause also.

At 3:30, Tabitha and I decided to go ahead and make our way over towards the club to have a couple drinks. I did change clothes. I put on a nicer blouse, button down of course; I did put a bra on and a nicer pair of shorts with sneakers.

Tabitha had on a very nice pair of shorts which hugged her hips and a really nice button down the front blouse. I can only guess she wanted to feel like a woman tonight, not a soldier. I do know this; it made her even more beautiful in my eyes.

We spent an hour chatting, then an hour gossiping. We spent time enjoying several drinks to where I was feeling no stress. At one point I got up and went to the latrine. When I returned, I noticed that my chair was slightly closer to Tabitha's.

I made no significant mention of it but when I sat down I could sense that we were much closer. Damn it felt good, damn she is so tempting. Just the thought of her in my bed made my clit throb; my panties were starting to moisten.

I casually dropped my hand down at one point just brushing her hip. I saw a slight blush in her cheeks and a smile on her face. Oh goodness this woman is so sexy.

One of our surgeons came over, just checking on us to see how we were doing. We offered some companionship and a drink but he decided not to stay. He just wanted to check and see how we were coping as a few days had been tough.

As the hours rolled past, our casual conversation was getting more and more personal which I was fine with; I had nothing to hide. Tabitha had confided in me quietly how she missed the intimacy of a man. I whispered telling her I just missed intimacy, and then winked at her.

She blushed again, a very deep red.

At that moment, Tabitha was quiet and reserved, and then she reminded me that it would be 'easy' for me to find a "husband for the night" whereas she didn't feel like that kind of drama. She had dealt with it in her last deployment but didn't feel like it in this one.

I know I was feeling tipsy, but not drunk. I leaned forward and whispered to her, "Well what happens in our hut stays in our hut. A wife for the night might be best for both of us."

Tabitha's eyes opened wide and she blushed again. I sat up straight and tipped my glass back, finishing the last bit of my drink. I set my glass down, "Drink up soldier! I need to make sure you get home safely. It's time to leave."

She did! She emptied her glass, stood and walked with me outside. Once out of public view, we hooked arms and found our way back to our hut. We arrived outside our little hut and paused. It takes three steps up to get inside and with the door closed our privacy. I paused and allowed her to go first, stepping aside taking a moment to admire her beautiful and firm ass. I let Tabitha enter first then followed her inside, only a step behind her.

Closing and then locking the hut door, I watched as Tabitha made her way to her bunk. I must have been staring at her too long which might have made her feel uncomfortable.

She turned and saw me staring, "What?"

"Nothing! sorry for staring. I hope you are not offended." I saw her blush, which gave me hope.

She shook her head "No"

"Tabitha, you must know I am not that drunk, I am fully aware of what I am doing, thinking and feeling."

I paused letting that sink in. I wanted there to be no misunderstandings. I took a step towards her.

I pressed on, "If this bothers you, then it's up to you to stop me." She blushed deeper, "If you don't ..." I paused that thought.

I was only two steps away from her now. Her eyes drawing me in, I was almost close enough to feel her breath on my face. I didn't hesitate, I repeated, "If you don't stop me, I'm taking you as my wife for the night."

She didn't move. I took the last step forward; I placed my hands on her hips, sparks shot through my whole body. I knew I needed her. Our lips closed in on each other's, I could feel her breath on my face, and she didn't back away. I leaned forward and gently kissed her soft lips. I was amazed at how soft, sweet and gentle she was.

She started kissing me back. Her hands now around my waist, slowly rubbing the small of my back.

I broke the kiss. "If I don't stop now, I won't stop."

She pressed forward now kissing me, slightly more assertive. My next kiss spread her lips open, my tongue teased at her lower lip. As her hands moved down to my ass, I shifted and pulled her closer and slid my tongue into her mouth seeking hers out.

Hearing her hum and then feeling her press her body against me was all that I needed. I paused momentarily, stopping our kisses. "You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They are hypnotic; I am drawn deeper into them."

We kissed again, this time maneuvering to her bed lying down.

"Don't ... stop." She broke the kiss, "Janie, don't stop." We kissed again, more assertively, "I am not drunk either."

We continued our kisses, now deeper, more sexual than the first which was mostly exploratory. This was a duel for supremacy she seemed determined to win as much as I did.

"Fuck Janie you are so sexy!"

My hands moved quickly to the front of her shorts, the snap undone. My fingers fought with the zipper. Slowly I felt it finally move. The zzzzz sound of the metallic teeth clocking made me smile inside, finally down. I opened her shorts partially and could feel the heat.

"You moved my chair closer to you." Kiss ... kiss... "You knew how much I wanted you."

"Yes, but I want you too. Teach me, love me, and make love to me." She kissed me deeper, sliding her hands up my back. "Jesus Christ Janie fucking take me!"

Her body was now pressing against me. I could feel her moisture in her panties. I moved gracefully but quickly, as she continued to prove me on with her words and her sounds. My hands pulled her shorts down, slowly; I wanted her to remember this. Even in the darkness of our hut I was able to see how beautiful her body and shape are.

I let my hands take over gently sliding back up her legs, to her hips, and across her body until I made contact with her soft , freshly shaved mons, she knew in advance; she wanted me.

Pressing forward I reached deeper, running my fingers down each side of her panties peeling them down her strong but soft legs, now fully exposing her now naked lower body to me.

I moved back up her body, slowly kissing while I gently unbuttoned her blouse, one button, then a second working my way from the bottom to the top. She was moist, wet and breathing quicker; she needed this more than I did.

She gently reached for my face, cupping my cheeks. I looked into her eyes and winked. She gently pulled me up, our lips met kissing deeply. She broke our kiss, "Stop teasing and fuck me Janie!" She took a deeper breath, "Please!"

"Oh Tabi" I exclaimed as my fingers spread her lips, her warmth overwhelming, her aroma filling my nostrils. "I will but first I need something."

I moved with a mission and quickly kissed down her body again, her blouse still half on, I dropped my lips to her hooded clit kissing it, then with a flattened tongue I lapped at her outer lips.

"I will fuck you after I eat you my beautiful new lover."

I wasn't overly graceful but I took my time learning every inch of her body, her labia and her clit. My hands never left the contact of her skin, my fingers grabbing at her hips and bum. I tongue covered her bum, thighs, hips and yes her tight puckered hole. My fingers played her body like a musician just listening to her moaning, her breathing and her squeals.

Moments later Tabitha squeaked and flooded my face as I continued sucking her clear creamy cum from her thighs and my fingers.

I moved back up as our partially clothed breasts finally made contact. I kissed her deep. Slowly I slid one finger into her just part way. I carefully listened to her breathing as I kissed her deeply, my tongue overpowering hers.

I pulled out and she moaned sliding my index finger in and out, I then slid my second finger in. I twisted them upward then pressed my thumb to her clit and curled my fingers up. Searching out her slightly rougher pad.

She opened her eyes wide, staring into mine. The depth and beauty her eyes held; I could fall in love with her.

"God damnit Tabitha, I could fall in love with you."

Not so gently, I withdrew my fingers and I knelt above her, "I must Tabi, I have to taste you again."

I bent back down spreading her legs open for me, kissing her inner thighs making my way to the treasure I so desired. I opened her up then quickly moved forward kissing her lips then licking from her puckered star up through and to her clit. My mouth covered her outer lips, French kissing her, my tongue penetrating her opening.

Her hands now grabbed at my hair, her breathing ragged. I knew she was close. I continued with desire and with more passion as her legs crossed over my back, her heels locked then a faint yelp. Her hands released my hair and thumped to the bed, another yelp. My thumb now moved to her hard and exposed clit, adding to her pleasure.

A final little yelp, a tiny squeal and my face flooded with her sweet nectar as she came a final time. Paradise!

***

As she came down from her orgasm, two amazing things happened. I moved up and kissed her deeply, which she was extremely receptive to. She slid her hands under my shirt, caressing my back and rewrapping her legs around me. My fingers played with her hair, our kisses just soft and her smile growing brighter.

The last words I heard before falling asleep were her telling me how much she enjoyed and loved her first Sapphic experience. She was thrilled that I took her down the road and looked forward to more. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

In the morning we laid there without panties on, but still wearing blouses and bras. We must have been a sight to behold.

"I want you." she whispered.

"Tabi, let's take that one a little slower." I kissed her, "I want you to have me so much but I do not want to force myself on you, let's take our time. Tonight for sure."

I kissed her deeply and then said, "In the meantime, I want that tight pussy again."

Our tops came off and we were finally naked, kissing and making both of ourselves hot, bothered and super wet. I moved gently and slid one finger into her pussy. She arched her body and pressed her pussy into my hand.

I withdrew then tried to slide a second finger into her. She grabbed at my hair, "Easy, I am so sore."

A second finger barely fit into her tight vagina. I twisted them up, my palm facing the sky as my thumb found her now hardening clit. Her walls grasped at my fingers, I deepened my kiss and I pressed my fingers into her spongy padded g-spot.

Like the few hours before, her little yelp was music to my ear, her crescendo starting then the heights reached, a flow started like I wished for. Not only a flow of her honey but a flow from her voice box, music to my ears as Tabi came for me. Begging me to never stop. This little hot box of a sexual love would be mind for this deployment. I would satisfy her daily and hope she knew how much it meant to me.

***

The last months of that deployment were the most sexual I had in many years. I did fall in love with Tabitha and for a brief time, I felt she fell in love with me. But the Army had other plans, shortly after that deployment, I moved to San Antonio, TX separated from my beautiful Tabitha.

Eight Months Later

The Uniform Code of Military Justice states in Article 134 (Adultery) that the crime of adultery consists of three elements. All three of these elements must be proved by the government prosecutors beyond a reasonable doubt in order to charge a service member with adultery.

That service member in consideration right now is me.

Those three elements are, that the accused, yep, me, wrongfully had sexual intercourse with a certain person; and at the time, the accused or the other person was married to someone else; and that, under the circumstances, the conduct of the accused was to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces or was of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.

Whew! That is a whole fucking lot to hear. I will spare you the hellish mantra of the nine factors that the commander should consider when deciding whether my adulterous actions are prejudicial to my unit's good order and discipline or are of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.

Now as to part three, I do not know about the whole good order and discipline, blah, blah, blah thing. Pfft whatever, people have sex and make love every day.

I can firmly say that for part one, I did have sexual intercourse with a certain person. I disagree it was wrongful; fuck it was amazing. I had never had so many intense orgasms in my life.

The second part, yes. The man that was driving his thick dick into and out of my pussy was married. I knew this and thought it was okay with his wife.

Why? How did I think it was okay with his wife? Well, that's easy, while he was driving that thick dick in and out of my tight wet hole; I was eating her pussy while sucking his first load of cum from it.

So yeah, I thought she was okay with it. Fuck, she did the same, eating my pussy when he was first driving his wonderful cock in and out of her. That's why I thought she was okay with it.

Come to find out she wasn't. Seems he talks in his sleep and revealed how much better of a fuck I was than his wife.

Whoops!!

So here I stand in front of the Ft Sam Houston, Brooke Army Hospital Troop Commander, LTC Beth "pain in my ass" Hupp with my JAG appointed attorney. I requested one to be with me to ensure I didn't say anything stupid or to get myself in more trouble as LTC Hupp read me what I have expected was my Article 15 charges for Adultery.

The JAG attorney met with me previously and we both suspected after her conversation with the Prosecution that an Article 15 and some monetary punishment would be handed down, no more than that. I would really need to curb my "activities'' and stay within the risk of the military. She had cautioned me not to say anything. She wanted me to specifically be careful of my non-verbal actions as those were just as powerful. We stood and listened as Beth finished reading the charges. Then she read to us her recommendation of punishment.

"I am moving your charges to a Courts Martial and recommending to the JAG prosecutor a trial based on your inability to maintain professionalism and because of the actions and the dishonor you have brought upon the Army Nurse Corps and this organization."

What!?!?

This fucking bitch was recommending me to go in front of a judge for a Court Martial. I looked at the attorney, her eyes wide as saucers like mine. I was livid, my attorney wasn't saying anything, and she just stood there speechless. I almost blew up.

12