Janis in the Shower

Story Info
Janis hopes for Daddy, and Uncle gets lucky.
2.6k words
4.33
33.5k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers

The drumming of the hot shower water felt so good as it rained all over Janis Goodwin's supple 18-year-old body. She loved getting naked and getting into the shower, so she could play with her body to her heart's content. She had a wide variety of fantasies she would run through her mind to get herself off to.

She soaped up her hands and ran thick lather all over her boobs. She was a solid 36D, she loved having big tits, and once they were extra soapy, she leaned forward, squashing her tits against the glass of the shower door, and started to rub them up and down, purring with pleasure. Her hands went down, and in short order, she had her 5-inch butt plug stuffed securely up her ass, two fingers drove smoothly up her dripping pussy, finger fucking herself while her other hand was tickling at her labia.

As she played with herself, her favorite fantasy took over. Her Daddy had come into the bathroom and had seen her in the shower. Overcome with lust, he'd stepped in with her, grabbed her, and driven his big Daddy cock into her virgin hole. She had squealed as she was deflowered, the ripping away of her innocence, as Daddy's determined thrust shredded her virgin barrier. It fired up her fantasy, even more, to imagine being taken hard and forcefully, her Daddy was driving into her in a hot fucking rhythm, fucking her from behind, his big hands tightly gripping her hips, holding her in position for the rushing plunges of his bone hard cock, his lust grunts and growls of pleasure filling the shower stall. Every lust-driven thrust into her pushed her against the shower door, making her big boobs squash soapily against the glass on each lust-driven plunge.

"Mmmmm, Oh yes daddy, fuck my tight little pussy, bust my cherry!"

Her Uncle Ryan was staring at the spectacle. His brother, Janis' dad, was downstairs taking a nap. They worked together at RJ industries, and Ryan had given him a lift home, as his brother's car was in the shop, getting some engine work done. His brother had had a hard day, and he'd dozed off just before Ryan was going to go home. Seeing Janis in the grip of red hot lust was wild, and his cock soared up, topping out at a full 8 inches. Oh fuck, the idea of taking her cherry cunt really made his cock ache, and he stripped naked, unable to prevent himself from seizing this chance.

When Janis turned away from the shower door, he whipped open the shower door, jumping in behind her, pulled her body against him, and gently grabbed her luscious melons, her purr of pleasure urging him on.

Janis had purposefully left the bathroom door unlocked, hoping that Daddy would walk in, and take her. Oh yes, her wish was coming true, and she pressed the soap into his hands, unaware that it was her Uncle who was going to take her virginity.

"Mmmmm, daddy, your cock is so hard, soap up my big tits, then shove me against the shower door, and ram my tight little pussy, rip away my virginity, and flood my tight little hole!"

Ryan quickly did so, keeping his vocalizations to little more than grunts and growls of pleasure, as he lathered her up well. God, the idea of shafting his 18-year-old niece was crazily hot, and his cock was hard as steel.

"Now, push me against the door, and fuck me, make me take your cock!"

Ryan quickly did so, pushing her forward a bit as she spread her stance a bit, and Ryan saw it. A well waxed, totally hairless cunt, taint, and asshole were visible to him, holy fuck, what a sight. He nudged his cock against her and powered it in. He hit her hymen, being held for a second, then they both felt the sudden loosening, Janis let out a pained cry as his cock sheared through, taking her virginity, god, he had really plucked her cherry. Encouraged, he surged into her, his rock hardness parting the tight, virgin walls, he reveled in the sensation of violating his 18-year-old niece, his cock parting the walls for her first fuck. With a fierce thrust, and another pained cry, he completed her deflowering as he buried his 8 inches, he felt his balls smack wetly against her pussy.

His grunts joined in, the tightness of her 18-year-old virgin cunt surrounded his prick, his cock buried to the balls, oh fuck, it was beyond exquisite, the tight hug of Janis' virgin pussy around his cock was like nothing he'd ever had, her pink hole was the ultimate in cock taking pleasure. He could feel the 5-inch buttplug that was up her asshole rub against his cock, damn that felt amazing. He was going to fuck her balls deep, and blow his load into her tight hole. Being the first one to christen her tight virgin cunt with its first load of hot cum made his cock throb.

Her voice a husky growl, Janis grunted, "Now, shove me against the shower door, and fuck me like I'm Daddy's little fuck doll, hold me in position, unable to do anything but taking daddy's cock, made for you to flood me with hot spunk!"

The pain of her virginity having just been breached amplified the building pleasure as she was pushed against the door, and Ryan reamed her out. Her body jounced up and down, her soapy tits smooshed against the shower door, rubbing up and down.

"Yes, Ohhhhh...fuck, god, fuck me, it feels so good, fuck me, fuck me, Daddy, make me cum."

Janis began to move wantonly backward to meet the lustful strokes, driving her hips backward to meet the hot rushes of Ryan's cock taking her. She thought it was Daddy taking her, as her uncle Ryan's 8 inches of eager rock-hard cock was plunging wetly up between her open thighs. The feel of her pussy and asshole both filled made her head spin. She was moaning and grunting as she rotated her buttocks around and around Ryan's hard-driving shaft in sexual need, grinding her greedily clinging cunt back over the dick plunging into her. He felt her hand gently grasping his balls, coaxing the spunk to boil up.

"Grab my hips and slam that cock into me!"

Ryan grunted, oh fuck, Janis was made for fucking, god what a tight fuck-hole, the rubbing of the butt plug an insistent pleasure on each in-thrust, ooh yeah, he could feel his balls start to churn with his impending orgasm.

Janis could feel that wave coming for her, she knew she was gonna explode, so close, and she urged Ryan on, "Oh yeah, I can feel your big daddy cock starting to jerk, your balls are so tight, so big and filled with hot daddy cum. Shoot off in me daddy, fill your little girl's tight virgin cunt with a full load of hot daddy seed! Make me cum all over your big daddy cock, fuck, gonna cum, cream MEEEE!"

Her voice rose to a shriek of pleasure, Ryan felt her pussy tighten down and start pulsing with orgasmic spasms, the ultimate tight gripping receptacle for his load, and he let out a loud growl, powering forward, and his cock burst.

Janis felt the hard swelling, then the hot bloom as his cock completed its passion, the rush of wetness being pumped over her sugar walls, a flood of cum being shot into her hungry pussy. The flood of warm semen christening her no longer virgin pussy made her cum again, her pussy milking wildly, draining his balls of every drop.

Rayn was wondering how he was going to sneak out without Janis finding out when the point became moot. As he pulled out of her, she spun around, her lips came against him, and her tongue coaxed his out to play. In the middle of tongue-filled swirls of passion, her eyes opened. She yanked her head back, staring at the face of her Uncle Ryan.

"Uncle Ryan!!"

"Hello, my sweet niece. I just happened to see what you were doing, and I couldn't help myself. Hope you don't mind that I took Daddy's place."

"But..but...what if daddy comes in and sees us?"

"Your daddy is asleep on the couch, he had a hard day at work. And apparently, you needed something hard, to take care of your needs."

Janis could feel his cum overflowing her opening, starting to drip down her legs, and the knowledge that he had flooded her virgin womb with his load started to push away the shock, and she could feel her lust returning. She had been eager for an older, more experienced man to take her virginity. It may not have been daddy, but it was her daddy's brother, and she had enjoyed every inch of his cock taking her, every lust-driven thrust, and the hot flood of spunk anointing her womb. She reached down, scooped a big glob of cum out of her pussy, brought it to her mouth. When the mixed taste of his cum and her juices hit her tongue, she moaned, low in her throat.

He saw the expression, and he smiled. She was eager for more, her natural lust had been brought to full flower and was taking control.

Janis purred, "In that case..."

She was quickly on her knees, and cooed, "Now you'll see why my boyfriend smiles a lot."

She took in his entire 8 inches in one gulp. Ryan let out a loud growl of pleasure as his cock slid into her throat, without so much as a gag. He could feel swallowing motions around his cock, she pulled back and rode his pole, keeping him rock hard. She could feel his load pouring out of her, god, he had really filled her up.

She released him, rose, and cooed, "I've got one more virgin hole, would you like to do the honors?"

"Oh yeah sweetheart, love to."

"Than take me to bed, and take that last cherry."

Getting out of the shower, they quickly toweled off. The knowledge that he was going to butt fuck her gave him a raging hard-on, and the sight of her naked cheeks, moving in such a harmonious rhythm as she led the way to her bedroom, fuck, so perfect. She took to her bed in the classic hands and knees position.

"Let's get you all ready baby."

Janis felt so wanton as she took to her hands and knees, her ass cocked up for Uncle Ryan's eyes, knowing that her Uncle was looking directly at her salaciously displayed ass-cheeks. She felt his hands on her cheeks, gently spreading them apart as far as he could. Oh fuck, she knew he was now looking right between her cheeks, seeing the buttplug stuffed securely up her, and she let out a moan as his fingers grasped the base and pulled it out. Her tight, pink virgin asshole was displayed clearly for her Uncle, and knowing that he was going to replace the plug with his cock had her body surging with excitement.

A passionate shiver rippled over Janis's naked young body as she felt her Uncle's face nuzzling warmly between the moons of her spread-open buttocks. MMMMMM OH GOD, her body shuddered with pleasure as her Uncle's lips pressed hotly against the tiny sensitive opening of her puckered anus. His searching tongue followed up to lick and probe, pressing slightly into the reflexively clenching orifice, while Janis' power of speech was reduced to loud gasps of pleasure beneath the lascivious mouthing.

She felt a dousing of baby oil being applied, and a finger wormed its way into the tight hole. Janis grunted and tried to relax. It was going to be a tight fit, but she didn't want to stop. She wanted that last little bit of virginity shredded.

Ryan rose, and spread oil over his prick, making sure that both of them were well lubed up. He placed his cock at the entrance, and said softly, "Are you ready sweetheart?"

Janis whispered, "Yes, just please be gentle with me."

"Janis, listen, I'm going to give you a safe word. If it gets to be beyond what you can take, say the word Year, and I will stop and pull out immediately. Ok sweetheart?"

"I understand, let's do it, Uncle Ryan."

Ryan nudged against her, and slowly, slowly pushed forward. His niece giving up her asshole to him, he knew that he was setting a matrix, and the last thing he wanted to do was get carried away, and end up raping her asshole. His head popped inside of her asshole, he felt the tightness as Janis let out a loud gasp.

"Keep going Uncle, slowly."

Ryan continued, Janis's grunts joined in as her virgin rosebud was spread open, slowly. The pain was not too much to handle, it was more like twinges as each bit was taken, and she found it easier than she had imagined. Maybe her Uncle Ryan was skilled at deflowering tight little virgin assholes, just like hers was, that might be it, in fact, it was starting to feel better and better.

"Mmmm, oh yes, it's starting to feel good."

Ryan felt his lust surge, not only was Janis taking it, she was starting to enjoy it. In fact, Ryan was skilled at taking a virgin asshole, ever since he had anally deflowered Bella, his 18-year-old sister when he was 20. After that first very enjoyable experience, he and Bella had become full-time lovers, she was eager for his cock to take all her holes, and he had always been ready for the plunges of his cock taking every hole she had, he had taken her regular virginity and her mouth virginity also. When Bella had gone off to college at 19, he got around, and really opened a lot of tight little assholes, making sure that they enjoyed it as much as he did. When he buried the last bit, both of them let out twin growls of pleasure.

"Mmmm, it feels really good!"

With her obvious pleasure, Ryan pulled back a little way and drove back in again, getting a slow, steady rhythm going, eager to make her asshole deflowering a point of pleasure in her sexual history.

Janis was feeling hot prickles of lust surging, all those hot terms ran through her mind. Butt fucking, buggering, asshole reaming, just thinking of all those terms, knowing that she was getting buggered by her Uncle made her pussy gush with juices. Her hand went to the center of the heat, and she purred with pleasure as she started to masturbate to his plunges, she started to squirm her ass, pushing back to encourage her Uncle to butt fuck her.

Ryan reacted as expected, he gripped her hips and started to pull back a little further, then drive it in with more force. The young elasticity of her virgin ass, along with the well-lubed-up cock, was making it a smooth pleasure ride.

Janis was in the middle of a rodeo that was almost too much pleasure. Her asshole was highly sensitive, and her Uncle, fucking her ass, so incestuous, so hot, so fucking amazing, she was polishing her clit, eager to make her asshole tighten down on his prick.

Ryan was increasing the length of the strokes, Janis's cries of pleasure filling the room as he drove into her. His cock was reaching for an orgasm, eager to flood her last virgin hole.

Janis felt her orgasm grab her, she let out a shriek, and she felt her asshole tighten down, gripping Uncle Ryan's cock like a vice.

Ryan felt the supreme grip, pulsing around his prick, he pulled her tight against him, and let out growls as spent himself in a shuddering orgasm, his cock squirted another thick, juicy load, this time deep in Janis' tight little asshole.

groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers