Jan's 1st Blacking In Jamaica Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers

A close inspection of her well used pussy, brought me in agreement with Rod's account of her condition. What was once her tight pussy, was now a widely gaped hole, with the cock that made it that way dangling besides it!

My only hope was that it would return to it's near normal size sometime in the near future! In reality, I knew it would never be quite the same!

After giving her a long deep kiss he returned to his lounge, his cock still covered in a slick gooey mixture of come and her juices! He made no attempt to wipe it clean!

"Jan, that was fantastic, I've been wanting this to happen for a long time, it was certainly worth the wait. If you both approve, I hope we can have a repeat performance in a more comfortable and private setting, before you return home. Maybe several times, if I'm lucky!"

"Oh, by the way, I'm not camera shy!"

Signaling her approval, Jan leans towards him, taking his cock into her mouth, licking the head and shaft clean while she massaged his now empty balls.

Letting him slip from her lips she boldly said to me, "See honey, it fits nicely in my mouth as well. Next time, I'm going to spend more time sucking his lovely cock, before he fucks me!"

Rod saying to us, "Next time for sure! Please let it be soon! I love having my cock sucked! If that teaser is any indication, I'm sure Jan gives the most excellent head! She is one special lady, thanks for sharing her with me!"

After a brief rest, Rod arose from his lounge, wrapped his towel around his waist, bent down kissing Jan on the lips, shook hands with me, then bid us goodbye, and walked off down the beach.

Unable to restrain myself any longer, reached between Jan's legs, then began slipping two fingers into her cum-filled cunt. As expected, I encountered little to no resistance, due in part to the copious lubrication, but the major contributing factor was the stretching received from Rod's huge cock!

Now with my fingers fully inserted, another torrent of cum was somehow released from somewhere deep inside, flowing freely now into the palm of my hand, forming a sizable puddle!

Although somewhat surprised by this, I couldn't resist dipping my tongue into this pool, tasting their combined juices, an interesting mixture of salty sweetness.

Jan observed me doing this, but said nothing. The smile on her face spoke volumes though!

We finally got up from our chairs without saying a word, grabbed our belongings and headed to our room. Once there, we dropped everything immediately headed for the bed.

Jan stopped me saying, "While it's fresh in my mind, I want you to hear all the details of what happened between Rod and I while you were passed out! Then you can fuck me as much as you want! Can you wait that long?"

Although my cock was rock hard and balls aching, I couldn't resist hearing the details of their coupling, coming straight from her lips!

I told her, "Ok, tell me now, but give me every detail, don't leave out a single thing!"

So Jan began.

I knew immediately Rod wasn't going to let the week slip by without making an attempt to fuck me, but don't think he had any idea how eager I was for the same. Last year at the lingerie party, I almost came when he rubbed his leg against my cunt, teasing my clit. I was wet almost immediately, wanted to take him back to our room right then and there, let him fuck me, but my nerves got the best of me.

Having an entire year to think about it, I pretty well knew what would happen if the opportunity arose again. My pussy would be his! His cock would be mine!

Earlier when Rod greeted me on the beach, wrapping his towel around both of us, it hid mischief going on beneath. I felt him press his hips against mine, my breasts against his chest. With the base of his cock resting against my pussy, he slowly, repeatedly flexed his groin muscles, causing his cock to bump against my pussy lips and clit, something that couldn't be mistaken as an innocent accident.

Well aware of what he was doing, I surprised him by spreading my legs, allowing his growing erection to come in full contact with my naked pussy, then closed my legs, trapping his cock and holding it tightly. Feeling the heat of his cock triggered my lubricating juices to begin to flow. Slowly moving my hips back and forth, I subtly stroked his cock, transferring my wetness to his shaft. I toyed with the notion that I only needed to rise up on my toes, and his cock would be finally in me! No one would be the wiser! However, if I allowed this to happen, I most likely wouldn't want it to stop, so I contented myself with the cock action my pussy was currently receiving.

Kissing him on the lips signaled the end of our little tête-à-tête, well at least for the time being!

After this initial hot greeting, the sexual tension between Rod and I seemed to ease a bit as we all chatted, polished off our drinks and watched the sunset. From time to time I noticed Rod checking me out, perhaps wondering if this might be his lucky day, to finally get his cock into my cunt and fuck me. Luckily, you provided the perfect opportunity, when you started to nod off. That's when things got really interesting!

Rod put a finger to his lips and pointed in your direction. Turning my head to see what caught his attention, saw you had fallen asleep. Taking advantage of newly found privacy, he became bolder, lowering his voice, telling me how beautiful I was, how lovely and natural my breasts looked.

Asking about how they felt, I told him, "You've known me long enough, just go ahead and feel them, then you can give me your own opinion!"

Taking this invitation, Rod got up from his lounge chair and sat at the base of mine. Using both hands he began to feel and heft my breasts, his fingers lightly touching my now very erect nipples. I asked him what he thought!

"They look and feel fantastic, you would never know you had implants!"

He then leaned forward, gave me a long deep kiss, his tongue eventually finding it's way between my lips, Reaching out with my own, I met his. This was not a quick slip of the tongue, but the start of a prolonged battle, a lasting skirmish between our mouths, tongues and lips.

Now in more intimate proximity, Rod quietly told me my pussy looks as inviting as ever, then slyly asking, "Mind if I take a closer look?"

Not saying anything to dissuade him, I even surprised myself, opened my legs wider and boldly asked, "Are you sure it hasn't lost its appeal?"

Going yet a step further, used my fingers to spread my cunt lips, proudly displaying my rapidly swelling clit to his hungry eyes, "Maybe this will help you to see it a little better!"

Further emboldened by my bold gesture and words, Rod's hands left my breasts and his fingers traced their way across my stomach, finally down to my pussy. Once his fingers touched my clit, I knew having sex with him was inevitable, unavoidable! There was no way it wasn't going to happen! Most likely right here, and right now!

Using his thumb and forefinger, he spread my pussy lips as I had before, my cunt was dripping in anticipation. Now being held wide open, he used the middle finger of his other hand to scoop up, then taste the wetness he collected. After licking my fluid from his finger, my nectar as he called it, he rose up and kissed me deeply.

Rod telling me, "I've wanted to be with you for a long time, hoped you felt the same way!"

Adding, "You know Michael told me just how badly he wanted to see me fuck you, how disappointed he was when nothing happened between us last year! I vote for not disappointing him again, beginning right now!"

As he was telling me this, his fingers never stopped sliding up and down my pussy lips, teasing my clit.

I hesitated, momentarily stopped him saying, "Are you sure about this, we are out in the open, for anyone to see!"

He laughed saying, "This is Hedo, no one will be shocked to see a couple having sex on the beach, some may even watch, don't let it bother you."

Reflecting on his words, the more I thought about us having sex here, where we might be seen, possibly by someone we know, made my pussy even wetter.

Lowering his head, his tongue caressed my labia and clit. My pussy now beginning to pump out copious amounts of its clear sticky lubricating fluid, in anticipation of the act of penetration that would surely follow.

His lips then began to suck my aching pussy lips and clit. Once inside of his mouth, his tongue exploring them completely.

"Jan, you are so hot, and taste so sweet, I could lick your pussy for hours and never get enough!"

Now kissing me again, our tongues resumed their earlier battle, his fingers returned to my cunt, gently holding my labia and clit between them. Next he began moving his hand in a slight circular movement, eventually adding a slight finger tapping movement to the mix!

Gradually the intensity of the tapping increased, now I could actually hear as well as feel the sound of his fingers lightly slapping my cunt.

I love this, and immediately thought of you, wondering if he just happened to use this technique, or you had given him my secret orgasmic recipe in advance!

It didn't matter, was more than I could take, triggering an orgasm I couldn't hold back, didn't want to hold back! I came hard, with an uncontrolled bucking of my hips against his hand.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck I'm coming! Don't stop!", is all I could manage!

My orgasm seemed as if it would never end, but I eventually started to regain control again, and began to prepare myself mentally for the main event!

As my orgasm ebbed, I reached between his legs and started stroking his cock. It felt even larger, heavier than I had imagined, could barely wrap my fingers around his shaft. Some worry began to creep into my mind as I thought to myself, is it even possible for a cock this large to fit in my cunt!

Sensing my concern he asked, "Jan, have you ever been fucked by a black man, or ever been fucked by a cock as large as mine?"

"No.", was my shy, quiet response. "I've never fucked a cock anywhere near the size of yours! Honestly, as much as your cock excites me, it scares me a bit as well. I'm not sure your cock will fit in my cunt without hurting me!"

Promising to be gentle, take his time and stop anytime I wanted, was reassuring to hear, but never the less, I was still nervous!

With his hand continuing to manipulate my pussy, feeling my wetness, and teasing my clit, told me, "Jan, your pussy is so wet, you won't have any trouble taking all of my cock. Believe me!"

My fears somewhat allayed, smiling I told him, "As far as your other question, about being with a black man, I haven't, but I think that answer is about to change! I guess the opportunity never really presented itself, until now!"

As he lowered the back of my lounge, I spread my legs even wider, enabling him better access to the long awaited prize he was about to collect.

I knew Rod wanted to get his cock inside me now, before I changed my mind, to start fucking me before you awoke, afraid that you might put a damper on our fun, or worse yet stop it all together.

"Do you want me to wear a condom?", he asked.

My response came almost automatically, without hesitation!

"I've waited a long time for this! I want you to fuck me with your bare cock, feel the heat of your skin in direct contact with mine!"

"When you come, please don't pull out! I want the entire experience, the full monty, to enjoy your orgasm, to feel you shoot your load into me, filling me!"

In silent agreement, he knelt between my legs, leaned forward and led my hand to his cock, signaling me to guide it to its long anticipated destination.

Rubbing the head of his cock up and down my sopping wet slit, gathering some of my wetness, then spread the thick moist fluid along the length of his shaft. Placing the head between my pussy lips, its tip at the very entrance to my vagina completed my assigned task.

The ball was back in his court now!

"My compliments Jan, I don't think I've even encountered a pussy as wet as yours!"

Aided by how wet my pussy was, he began to push the large mushroom head of his cock into me, past my pussy lips until it finally popped into my cunt. I gasped and trembled, but didn't stop him. Sensing little resistance, he slid even further into me. I winced briefly, as his large cock was now stretching my cunt wider than it had ever been before.

Pausing momentarily, allowing me to adjust to his girth, then slowly pushed in even further. Soon than expected I felt his kinky pubic hair begin to mesh with my blonde landing strip. A moment later his pubic bone came in contact with my pussy lips and clit, I knew he was finally balls deep into me. I had taken his all!

Fully bottomed out, he rested deep inside of me for a minute while my pussy acclimated to his length and girth. My pussy had never felt so full! I was amazed, but also proud that my cunt could actually contain all of his huge cock!

Asking me if I was ok, I told him I was still getting used to his size, but taking his cock fully had been easier than anticipated. Flexing my pussy muscles to squeeze his cock, I smiled at him, further signaling my approval.

With a little laugh he said, "I'll take that as a yes!"

He then began to fuck me, each stroke slightly longer than the previous, while my cunt continued to adapt to his size. Before long his cock was running in and out of my cunt easily with its full length. Pulling back until the head barely remained in me, then sinking in again until his balls came to rest on my ass!

Finally I began to relax, and enjoy the fuck I was receiving. Almost automatically I found myself raising my legs high in the air, encouraging Rod to fuck me even more deeply. I don't know how it was possible, but feeling his balls slapping against my ass, confirmed I had again taken his all!

My cunt was so wet, it made those squishy sucking sounds you love to hear when we fuck, only this time it seemed much louder, the sound somehow magnified!

Halting her story briefly, "Honey, I hope you aren't jealous, but I've never had a sexual encounter like this. Perhaps it was fucking my first black man, or the ability to fully take the largest cock to ever penetrate me, or the thrill of being fucked in public with people watching! Probably all of these in combination! It was so unique, but whatever the cause, I know I want to experience it again and again!"

Now let me continue!

The entire time we fucked, my cunt was being stretched so wide, gripping his cock so tightly, it felt like I was being turned inside out with each thrust. It was a different, but exhilarating feeling, something I had never experienced before!

Wanting to enjoy these sensations for as long as possible, I held back my orgasm, but couldn't stop myself from moaning in pleasure as his cock drove into me over and over again!

I think it was hearing moans of pleasure, and the slapping of our bodies together that finally awakened you, I was glad. I didn't want you to miss the entire show.

Once you awoke, and actually got to watch Rod fuck me, so you know the rest of the story, but here's my version of what happened, and what I was feeling.

We continued fucking, only now knowing you were watching us. I think Rod put on a bit of a show for your sake, and fucked me for a long time, but my cunt just kept on adding more and more lubrication to his cock, it wasn't uncomfortable at all. In fact it felt marvelous.

As you saw, at times he fucked me with hard thrusts, driving my ass into the lounge chair, at others with more slow sensual strokes.

Probably another 10 minutes passed of non-stop fucking. I couldn't hold back any longer and started to come, the orgasm causing me to stiffen, my ass arose from the lounge and I pushed my cunt hard against him, almost screamed, "I'm coming, oh fuck, oh fuck, keep that cock deep in my cunt, don't stop!"

As I suspected, this is what Rod was waiting for, and now felt free to come as well. All I remember is suddenly, Rod pushed in deeply and started to moan! I could feel my cunt being filled with a large warm load of come. With each pulse of his cock, I could actually feel another spurt of hot semen being injected deeply into me, so deep I was quite sure some of his come was being shot thru my cervix and directly into my uterus!

It seemed he would never stop coming, making me glad my birth control efforts were accurate and up to date, otherwise in nine months there might be a baby born that would be difficult to explain to friends and family!

I rewarded his performance with a series of pussy squeezes, milking his balls of every last drop.

Rod's first reaction to my special movement was one of surprise, followed by another moan of pleasure with each subsequent contraction of my cunt. I know you love this too!

His orgasm finally ebbed, but Instead of simply pulling out, he continued to lay on top of me, trapping his hot come inside my vagina.

When he finally withdrew his cock from my cunt, it was like an exercise in slow motion. I think he wanted to demonstrate to you just how large his cock was, how deeply it had been embedded in me, revealing it just a bit at a time!

With my pussy now vacant, it was like the flood gates were suddenly opened! I could feel come gushing out of me like a swollen river, running down the crack of my ass.

Rod then invited you to inspect the carnage!

The look on your face was priceless! I'm surprised you didn't come right then and there!

The show was now over for Rod! Spent, he returned to his lounge, laid back, relishing the event that just occurred.

Finally rested enough to speak he said, "Wow, Jan, that was fantastic! I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did!"

My simple response, "I loved every stroke, it was definitely worth the wait!"

Glancing over at him, I could clearly see his cock was still glistening with a mixture of my juices and his come.

As a token of my gratitude, and knowing you were watching, I leaned over, taking his cock into my mouth, first licking the head, then his entire shaft clean. I knew you both would appreciate the gesture.

This final act complete, Rod bid us both goodbye and headed off down the beach.

And that was it! My recount of the event was complete!

"Michael, I've told you everything about my sexual encounter with Rod! Now that this has actually happened, how do you feel! Any regrets? I hope not! I let this happen for you was well as me! Is it everything you expected? Did you like watching Rod fuck me?

From my vantage point, it seemed you did!"

"It was fucking fantastic, the most erotic thing I had ever seen", adding just how proud I was that she did this for me, and hoped it was as pleasurable and memorable for her as well.

Jan said, "I really did enjoy fucking Rod, although initially nervous about his size, but it quickly became a non issue. Also about being on the beach, where anyone could see us, but even that added an extra thrill, knowing we were being watched by others, perhaps with envy, as this hunk of a black man was having his way with me, fucking my brains out! I'm sure that word of this will leak out, but I don't care. In fact I'm sure it will make some of these snooty bitches jealous and envious!"

Adding, "Babe, if you don't mind, I'd like to take him up on his request for a repeat performance, especially in the privacy of our room! Are you ok with this? I really want you to watch me suck his cock, then have him fuck me again."

"Remember Rod said he wasn't camera shy, so I'll want you to take pictures and video! That way we can both relive and enjoy the experience, at home!"

Adding as she laughed, "Of course that was a silly question, I know you want it to happen again, probably several times before this vacation is over, if you have your way! Right?"

cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers