Jan's 1st Blacking In Jamaica Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of Jan fucking a black man in Jamaica!
4.6k words
4.52
62.2k
93

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
494 Followers

Jan's 1st Blacking in Jamaica (Part 2)

After the first day, the ice between Rod & I had finally been broken. He finally got to have his way with me on the beach, with Michael and a small audience, watching us fuck. I she loved it. When Ron hinted about a repeat performance, I nearly jumped at the chance, virtually telling him to name the time. The fact he was also willing to allow Michael to take pictures, sealed the deal for the both of us.

Looking forward to the possibility of watching their our sexual encounter, in the privacy of our room, kept me wet just thinking about it and Michael walking around with a mental hard on.

I've come to the conclusion Michael is more than just a voyeur, lean more toward the cuckold lifestyle. Although I'm normally passive when it comes to these dalliances, he seems to love it when I take a more forward, aggressive posture. Trying my best to please him, I decided to do just that. I researched the cuckold lifestyle and gathered some knowledge that I hoped to put into play immediately!

The next day, Michael and I took our usual spots on the beach, taking time to catchup with old friends. If rumor had spread around about the events of yesterday, it wasn't obvious or mentioned.

In a way I was a bit disappointed. I figured I'd be questioned by some of the girls about my encounter with Rod, perhaps living vicariously thru my experience, or at the very least, express some jealousy!

A little after noon, Ron strolled down the beach, then approached us. Acting perfectly normal, he shook hands with Michael, giving me a brief kiss on the cheek. A stark contrast, considering that less that 24 hours ago, in this very spot, he was between my legs, fucking me, and filling my cunt with come.

Taking a seat next to me, the same seat as yesterday, leaned over kissing me, in turn, I boldly slid my hand between his legs, fingers tracing upward to touch his balls.

Hefting them saying loud enough for Michael to overhear, "Yummm, seems like these are full again, perhaps you would like me to empty them for you?"

"I could think of nothing better!", his smiling, but somewhat shocked response!

I told him, "No, I mean right here and now!

Before he could respond, I took his cock into my mouth. Audience be damned. I wanted to suck that beautiful cock! I wanted Michael to see me doing it! The new dominant me!

Using my best technique, I did just that, lips wrapped around him tightly, tongue teasing the underside of his purple head. Wrapping my hand around his black cock, using it as an extension of my mouth, began giving him a serious blowjob, my hand twisting as I swallowed as much of his cock as my mouth could contain, almost to the point where my gag reflex began to kick in.

"Oh yea, Jan, suck my cock girl, but be careful you're very close to making me cum!"

"That's just what I want, don't hold back, just give it to me!"

I've learned that my words matter!

Telling him what he really wanted to hear, how I wanted his cum to fill my mouth, pushed him over the edge!

My initial thought about his balls being full again turned out to be correct, his cock erupted in my mouth.

With my hands and mouth in strategic positions, I was able to savor the feeling of his balls contracting, shaft pulsing and the finally head of his cock delivering his warm load into my mouth.

Even swallowing as fast as I could, I was unable to keep up with the river of cum heading my way, some escaped my lips, dribbled down my chin.

I felt like I was drinking from a fire hose, only the fluid was salty sweet tasting cum!

Receiving and swallowing his final spurt, I let his cock slip from my mouth, then slowly, erotically licked my lips, gathering any remaining come.

I now confirmed what I felt after he fucked me yesterday on the beach! Rod's cock doesn't really change in length or girth, unlike most other men, including Michael's, it simply gets hard or soft!

Finally telling him, "Now, that should give folks something else to talk about today. I want them all to know I've just sucked off the best cock on the beach."

Ron said, "Wow! that was a very pleasant and enjoyable surprise, and you seem to be full of them lately", adding, "Now my sweet, is there something I could do for you?"

Now with a somewhat sly laugh, "You can recharge those balls for me, tonight I have big plans for you, and your cock, this is if you are interested and available.

His simple response, "For you, you know I am!"

Finally relaxing on the chair next to Ron, I now felt perfectly comfortable reaching over and lightly running fingers across his stomach then down onto his cock, with the familiarity of a couple that had been together for a much longer period of time.

Michael closely watching, but never mentioned my new found boldness!

That said, I did notice his cock remained hard for most of the day!

Offering him no relief, was the torture I was giving him, a virtual cock cage! Perhaps I need to look into buying him the real thing! It might be fun for the both of us!

I was beginning to enjoy this cuckold lifestyle!

Rod eventually returned to his room, telling us he would meet us at the restaurant bar later, giving me a kiss, smile, an all knowing wink!

The day now over, another sunset watched, Michael and I relaxed, eating jerk chicken on the beach.

Returning to our room, attempting to nap before showering and getting ready to go out for the evening, but couldn't! My mind was racing in anticipation of things that would hopefully unfold!

Sharing my thoughts with Michael, "Tonight I belong to Rod! I plan on him fucking me here, in our room! As many times as he wants, in any position! I want you to be there of course, but don't interfere or say anything! Just take pictures and video! Can you do that?"

Michael nodded his head in silent agreement.

I knew he desperately wanted this, and was now about to get it in spades!

Our decision made, I started preparing for the evening. Knowing Michael would be taking lots of pictures, wanted to look perfect. Stepping out of the shower, laid back on the bed, spread my legs wide, asking to closely inspect the trim on my pubic hair! Wanting to make sure everything was "picture perfect" down there.

Michael telling me my nether region was perfectly coifed!

Providing him with this show, my pussy began to get wet. Seeing this, Michael leaned in closer, hoping to get quick taste, but I stoped him saying, "This night is dedicated entirely to Rod! When he is finished, I may allow you use your tongue to clean my cunt, but any further sex between us will have to wait for tomorrow morning! That's non-negotiable, understand?"

"Yes mistress!" he said quietly, the smile on his face telling me all I needed to know!

After all, I was playing the cuckold game as much for his benefit as mine, well almost. Tonight however, I would be getting exactly what I wanted, no needed, as well! And rightfully so, I told myself, it is my vacation too!

By tomorrow his balls will be bursting and want to fuck me as soon as I awaken. I was fine with that!

Of course it might be a very late morning, since I planned on a long evening of sexual activities with Rod!

The next decision was what to wear.

Since it was PJ night, I modeled several outfits for Michael.

Continuing the tease, asking him, Which of these would be the most appealing to Rod!"

We finally settled on a jeweled open mesh halter top that did nothing to hide my newly enhanced breasts. The bikini bottom, if you could call it that, was even more breathtaking. Consisting of a jeweled waistband and free hanging triangular front panel, reaching just below my pussy, barely covering the landing strip of pubic hair. I later found out, the bikini bottom offered an unforeseen benefit as well.

With matching dangling jeweled ear rings, the look was complete. Checking myself out, I had no regrets!

Michael confirming with, "Jan you look amazing! I'm sure Rod will be stunned!

Listening closely to the tone of his voice, I only detected excitement and honest adoration, not a hint of jealousy!

I was glad to hear this, wanting Michael to have a true cuckold experience, without damaging our relationship!

My outfit now decided upon, I set about getting my hair and makeup done to perfection.

Sexy smoky eyes, long false lashes, ruby red lipstick completed the look!

Now the look totally put together, I felt amazing, if I must say so myself!

Leaving our room, headed to the PJ party. As we walked I discovered the additional benefit to the bikini bottom. The jeweled front panel was quite heavy. Since it was free hanging, it would slap against my pussy lips and clit as I walked.

Like I really needed any additional stimulation! I could feel my moisture growing again!

Spotting Rod standing at the bar, we walked over to greet him.

Seeing what I was wearing, he gave a brief whistle, telling me, "Wow Jan, just wow! You look amazing, so sexy!" Then quietly adding, "I can hardly wait to fuck you, but first I want to show you off! Want everyone to see me with my so sexy escort!"

Returning the compliment, telling him he was also quite enticing, wearing a vest and open mesh g-string. His cock totally visible, growing larger by the minute, as he and I posed for my pictures. The perfect couple!

The three of us hung out by the bar for awhile, chatting amongst ourselves. Others stopped by and commented, no make that gushed, about my outfit. Ron stood there proud, his arm around my waist while pics were being taken. Making it clear, that at least for tonight, I was his!

Michael now relegated to the role of Rod and my personal paparazzi, seemed quite happy to oblige!

With a crowd still surrounding us, Rod announced, "It was great seeing you all but it was time for Jan and I to attend to some personal matters, of great import!

Nodding my head in agreement, knowing full well the moment I had been waiting for had finally arrived!

Giving Michael the "we are walking" signal, the three of us left the bar together. Rod and I, arm in arm, with Michael automatically relegating himself to a position several feet behind!

Leaving the crowd behind to gossip about our sudden departure, I don't think anyone had a doubt what was in store for the three of us! They knew this hunk of a man would be fucking me every which way from Sunday, complete with Michael's knowledge and approval!

As we neared the path leading to our room, Michael started to speak, but I gave him a look that could only mean, don't say a word, just follow along as we agreed earlier!

Michael opened and held the door, we entered the room.

Speaking to Michael saying, "Please give us a moment alone!" Then closed the door, leaving Michael to stand out side alone.

As agreed, he said nothing, but his eyes were pleading to be let in so he could observe as well as hear, the acts the were surely to occur!

Now in the privacy of the room, Rod and I quietly discussed what to do about Michael. Should we leave him outside of the door to listen and imagine what was going on inside, or let him inside the room with us!

We quickly agreed on the latter, to not push the cuckold lifestyle too far! At least not yet anyway!

Rod adding, "It's kinda hot, him watching me fuck you! But at some point, I want to have some alone time with you, to experience the true Jan, uninhibited, unleashed!"

Opening the door, Michael rejoined us, a look of relief on his face!

I repeated the stipulation he must sit at the window seat, only speak when spoken to, getting up only to take pics and video, never interrupt.

Telling him, "This was not going to be a typical 3-way!"

Michael silently nodded his agreement, then took his assigned seat at the window!

Turning to me, Rod put his arms around my waist. Placing mine around his shoulders, we began to kiss. The foreplay of lovers!

Unhooking on my jeweled top, he slipped it down my arms, then laid the delicate garment on the nightstand. Reaching around my waist, unsnapping the back of the jeweled bottom, it simply fell away! Catching it as it fell, then laying it beside the matching halter.

And just like that, I was naked, except for my high heels.

Bending to remove them, he stopped me!

"Leave them on, for now anyway!" Then adding, "I love the look of you naked wearing just heels! Besides it will make for some great pictures, when your legs are spread wide and high in the air!"

After saying this, he glanced at Michael for a reaction! Michael remained silent, but nodded, signaling he understand the task!

Rod's hands went immediately to my breasts. Massaging them, gently teasing the nipples already standing at full attention. Bending down, taking a nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue before moving onto the other.

Now reaching between my legs, running his fingers along the sides of my pussy lips, lightly teasing my clit. My heavy breathing, moans, telling him all he needed to know!

Turning me around, bending me over at the waist, my hands and breasts now resting on the bed, leaving my ass high in the air. Standing behind me, running his hands over my butt cheeks, giving them a playful slap, before reaching between my legs and running his fingers up and down my cunt.

As expected, it was now sopping wet, in anticipation of what was to come next.

Stepping back for a moment, removed his G-string, allowing his huge cock to spring free, fully erect now, ready for action!

Moving in closer, telling me, "I want to taste you, but, before I do, I want to feel my cock slide into you again, and fuck you for a few minutes. God knows you are already plenty wet enough!"

I didn't offer any objection!

Speaking to Michael for the first time since we entered the room, "Now would be a good time to start taking your pictures, don't answer, just do it without interrupting us or getting in the way!

Wiping his cock up and down my cunt, teasing my and lubricating his cock, he stopped before entering me saying, "Same as yesterday, or do you want me to use a condom?"

Confident in my birth control regimen, "No condom, fuck me bareback, like you did on the beach! I want to feel your naked cock in me again, my skin against yours, to feel your heat!"

"Your wish is my command!, then began to push his cock into my waiting cunt.

Unlike yesterday, when I doubted my ability to handle a cock as large as his, experience had taught me otherwise. This time my cunt greedily accepted his cock, as he slid fully into me, stopping only when his hips contacted my ass cheeks.

"OMG, Oh Fuck, your cock feels so good! Love the feeling of my cunt being so full!"

I was amazed, but somewhat worried, his huge cock already felt perfectly normal and natural!

Grabbing my hips, he began to fuck me hard almost immediately.

Taking a quick glance, I noticed Michael with camera in hand, taking lots of pictures!

True to his word, Rod fucked me doggie style for several minutes.

After withdrawing his cock, then had me climb fully onto the bed.

Positioning me on my back, spreading my legs, caused my heels to dig into the bedspread, my legs now locked in a wide spread position. Ron got onto the bed, lowered his face, began to lick and suck my pussy lips and clit.

In my heightened state of excitement, it took only a few minutes before I began to tremble and buck, experiencing my first orgasm of the evening. Pulling Rod's face tightly against my wet quivering slit, almost yelling, "I'm coming, Oh fuck, I'm coming, don't stop!"

As my orgasm ebbed, Ron raised to a kneeling position, putting my legs on his shoulders, his cock lying on my stomach, a demonstration of sorts to Michael, showing just how deep he would be soon penetrating me!

Shockingly he said, "Michael, since you were ultimately responsible for making this happen, I'm offering you something very special! If you so desire, you may hold my cock, wipe it up and down Jan's pussy, then place it into her cunt, finally letting it slip thru your grip as I push into her!"

I couldn't believe what I heard!

Continuing, "I know you aren't gay, neither am I, but this is something virtually all cuckolds want to do, but are afraid to ask for! I think you are down for this! Just think of it as incidental contact!

"We are friends, I won't think any the less of you, just crab my cock and do it, you'll kick yourself later if you don't! It's my gift to you for sharing Jan with me!"

I watched intently as Rod awaited Michaels decision.

Finally Michael made his move, slowly wrapping his hand around Rod's cock.

I almost came right then watching Michael do this.

Rod now laughing, "See, it's no big deal, just like yours only thicker and longer, oh and it's black"!

Then, "That was a great choice! Now run the head up and down between Jan's pussy lips, get it good and wet, then place it into your Jan's lovely cunt!"

Again Michael did as instructed, sliding Rod's cock up and down my oozing slit! Once sufficiently lubricated, placed Rod's cock directly into the entrance of Jan's wet pussy!

Still maintaining a loose grip on his shaft, he waited for Rod's push to begin! A coup de grâce of sorts!

Momentarily taking control of the camera, Rod took pics of Michael performing cuckold duty, making sure both his and my face was prominently displayed, saying, "This is an epic moment, now recorded for posterity as well!"

Finally Rod pushed forward, his cock slipping into me until Michaels hand was trapped between my pussy lips and the base of Rod's cock!

"Ok Michael, you did well, you can thank me later! I'll take over from here, Jan is anxiously awaiting for real fucking to begin! You can either take pictures or go back to your seat and watch, we won't be requiring your assistance again!"

I watched as Michael released Ron's cock, took back the camera and positioned himself to record what was about to happen.

Luckily the telephoto lens allowed for closeup pictures to be taken from a decent distance from the action.

All the while I laid there, waiting for that beautiful cock to make its final descent into my now very hungry cunt. No more fussing over Michael, I just wanted Rod to fuck me!

I didn't have to wait long!

Already stretched from his initial fucking, my cunt readily swallowed the remainder of his cock, but it was still a tight fit. Tight enough to cling to his cock each time he withdrew from me. It was as if he was turning my pussy inside out with each stroke.

Michael silently moving about the room taking pictures. Although he had turned off the flash to minimize any disturbance to us, I could still occasionally hear the click of the shutter.

I say occasionally, only because between the cacophony of my heavy breathing, the sound of Rod's hips slamming into mine, bed creaking with the pounding it was receiving, all combined to simply drown out any other noises.

There were no fancy positions attempted, just straight hard missionary style fucking, lasting for at least 30 minutes. During this time I came several times, loudly announcing each one!

On the other hand, Ron held back his own orgasm, choosing to enjoy my cunt to the maximum.

Fucking me even harder, my moans grew to a crescendo so loud I'm sure it could be heard not only outside the door, but in most nearby rooms as well!

I didn't care, let everyone know I was being well fucked!

Whispering in his ear, but not loud enough for Michael to hear, "You aren't going to deprive me of my just desserts are you? Please fill my cunt, breed me, put a black baby in this belly?"

My words had the desired effect! The part about breeding me had barely left my lips when he thrust forward deeply and began to unload his balls into me.

I could feel his cock press tightly against my cervix, insuring at least some of his sperm was being injected directly into my womb! The many spurts of hot cum that followed, doing likewise.

cuckold308
cuckold308
494 Followers
12