Jan's Photo Shoot - Aftermath (Illustrated) Pt. 02

Story Info
Jan finally gets the photo and receives an unexpected offer!
5.5k words
4.45
247.9k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers

In the past month Mira had been busy as well. In addition to her regular photo shoots, editing, and album production, Mira was looking for ways to expand her income base. Boudoir photo shoots were a one and done business, she needed something that generated recurring revenue!

Realizing the potential value in the production of porn, in particular, amateur interracial mature housewife porn. The problem would be finding someone 55+, height weight proportionate, attractive and comfortable in front of the camera.

While editing Jan's photos and video, Mira realized she fit this bill perfectly. She is attractive, right age, blonde, good figure, great tits, and most importantly, willing to have sex with-hung black men! The big unknown:, would she allow herself to be filmed for commercial distribution?

While seriously doubting this likelihood, a spark of hope remained, when Mira recalled Jan asking about the possibility of contacting the guys in the future. This meant a repeat performance was a distinct probability, so maybe, just maybe, Jan might be up for something as hot, but lucrative as well.

Of course, Mira couldn't just use the material recorded during Jan's photo session, even if permitted to do so. It was way too random and disjointed for commercial use.

Erotic photography was Mira's forte, however porn was an entirely different matter. Not so much the filming, it would be easy enough to convert her studio to facilitate this, but other aspects she new little about such as legality, marketing, payments ... to name a few!

Luckily Mira was not without friends, and knew a college buddy Shane, a retired porn star, turned producer with offices in both LA & Atlanta. She made the call she thought she would never be making.

Shane answers. "Wow, hi Mira! Haven't talked with you in ages!" After exchanging pleasantries he said, "So what's up? I'm assuming we aren't just catching up, how can I be of service?"

After Mira explained the details of the situation, Shane told her, "I'm proud of you girl, your business premise sounds promising, but I suggest you limit yourself to promoting a single client, at least to start. Of course the biggest problem is finding the right talent, someone no one has seen before, or knows anything about! Someone who looks good in makeup but is not too hard edged. A believable amateur! Have you got a prospect lined up?"

"I have someone in mind, but not a sure thing, however I think she fits the bill! A total newbie, and I'm not even sure she will be down for it! Came to me to create a boudoir album for her hubby, wound up fucking an entire bachelor party of hung brothers! I think it was a first for her, but she didn't object to me taking photos and video and was quite comfortable in front of the camera! I thought that was a good sign!"

"A newbie, nice! Actually that's good!" Shane said sounding impressed. "She really did the entire bachelor party? Wow sounds promising! Shoot me some photos, I'll tell you what I think!

"Hang on, a few pics on their way now, and Shane," Mira admonished, "it goes without saying, these are for your eyes only! I don't want these showing up on the net, at least not yet!"

"Got it, no worries, opening your email now, give me a minute to check them out." Shane said.

As the images Mira sent flooded his screen, Shane thought to himself, "This woman seems spot on, perfect for the job! I can't let her slip away!"

Verbalizing his thoughts, Shane said, "Mira, you might be on to something! The market is ripe for some new mature talent, an amateur version of Janet Mason! Have her star in four or five films, make a killing and then move on!

Capitalizing on Shane's apparent approval, Mira said, "Shane, you know the porn business! Maybe we can work out some sort of joint venture here?

"Absolutely! Music to my ears!" he exclaimed. "Look, setup a meet with this woman, I'm in Atlanta the next two weeks before returning to LA. I've got considerable experience in turning horny wives and girlfriends into amateur porn-stars! I can be very convincing!"

"She'll be here Friday afternoon to pickup her photo album, can you make it then?" Mira asked.

"Fuck yes, I wouldn't miss it!" Adding with a laugh, "She's very hot, maybe I can hit it myself! I can be very charming you know!"

Mira laughing, "Shane you haven't changed a bit, still a dog! Is that monster cock still working for you?"

"Mira, You've got my number! And yes, it works just fine thank you! I'll see you on Friday!"

"Oh, and Mira, please send me some of the private pictures I know you've taken! Don't hold out on me! Send me some of the good stuff!"

Several minutes later the ding on Shane's computer, signaled email arrived. Opening the zip file, his screen filled with images of Jan having oral and vaginal sex with several well-endowed black men.

Almost immediately he felt an erection growing in his pants, one hard enough to require immediate attention!

Several minutes later, spurts of cum were erupting from Shane's cock as he observed Jan's final picture, her kissing her lover, cum draining from her pussy, his spent cock still in frame.

Thinking to himself, "This woman is indeed promising! Friday couldn't come soon enough!"

For me, Friday started as planned, leaving the house in a purple jacket and black mini skirt, then a two hour visit to the hair salon, the result, an updo that would most certainly impress Michael! That combined with the boudoir album and special pictures, should absolutely blow him away. Certainly one of the most impressive birthday presents ever!

Arriving at Mira's studio, I was led to her office. Once there, we reviewed the photo album to see if it met my expectations. My breath was taken away as we paged through it. The pictures were absolutely stunning and far exceeded my wildest dreams!

Mira finally speaking, "Well! What do you think? Was it worth the wait?"

I told her, "Mira you made me look so beautiful! Thank you, thank you, I know Michael will be ecstatic!

Mira smiling now saying, "Wait, here is the coup de gras!", handing me an additional album. A plain white nondescript binder containing the special pictures she had taken. Seeing these pictures brought the events of that day back into clear focus. There I was, first just artfully posing with 5 black men!

As I paged forward, the pictures became increasingly more erotic. The final pictures showed in great detail, me having sex with all of them.

In total there were nearly 100 pictures contained in this special album! It was deja vu, all over again! I was momentarily speechless!

Now finished scanning through them, I realized my pussy was sopping wet!

Mira adding, "Wait, you haven't seen everything yet!" and turned to the last page of the album. This page was a jacket containing a DVD.

Removing it, she popped it into her computer and the screen immediately came to life. The title, "Happy Birthday Michael", momentarily scrolled across the screen!

"OMG!", I said! "You have video too! I can't believe it!"

For the next 20 minutes I watched myself sucking and fucking members of the bachelor party, in nearly every imaginable position ... some of them multiple times! Close-ups of my many orgasms, close-ups of black cocks shooting cum in my mouth and deep in my cunt, it was all there!

The video now over, I finally found my voice again.

"Mira, I thought you had captured some of this on video, but didn't realize to what extent! This will absolutely drive Michael crazy!"

Then adding, "This is way over the top. I know we agreed upon $2000.00 for the boudoir album, and a few extra special pictures. How much do I owe you for the additional album and video? Being retired, it may be more than we can afford right at this moment, but maybe I could arrange to pay for it in installments."

Mira said, "Jan, normally I would charge you an additional $2000.00 for this much work. There are almost double the number of photos here, than in the album you contracted me to create. The video is the icing on the cake! I hope you liked it!"

"And Jan, don't worry, you have the only copy." Mira lied. "Do with it as you wish!"

"That said, since we didn't agree to any of this ahead of time, I cannot in good faith try to charge you for it. This is my gift to you!

There is one request I have, and you are under no obligation, but please hear me out!"

"There is a colleague of mine in the next office, I met him when we were both in college. He came here for the express purpose of meeting you, in person! I thought you might be perfect for a project he is considering, and showed him some of your more modest pictures. You would be doing me a huge favor if you would hear him out! All I ask is to please keep an open mind!"

Although relieved this extra work wasn't going to cost anything additional, I was still a little nervous about meeting her colleague, and just why he was interested in me.

I told her, "Mira, thank you very much for all you've done! The extra album and video is sensational! I appreciate you doing this for me, and I'm sure Michael will as well, but can you tell me anything about your friend and his special project?"

Mira said, "I'll let him provide the details. Come with me and meet Shane. He's a nice guy, easy to talk to, and I'll sit with you both while he gives you his pitch."

Mira led me to another office occupied by a black gentleman who stood in respect as we entered.

Mira introduced him as Shane, just Shane, a fellow colleague in the erotic arts community. I wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but cordially shook his hand. The name sounded vaguely familiar, but not being a porn aficionado, I didn't realize I was now talking to a former porn star, now turned director and producer.

Only later did I find out the reason for his notoriety!

Still holding my hand, Shane said "Jan, it's so nice of you to speak with me on such short notice. Mira has told me about you, even showed me a few of your photos. You are very lovely and photograph beautifully! It's obvious you're comfortable being nude in front of the camera. Not everyone can do that!"

Finding my voice, and retrieving and "rescuing" my hand, I spoke up saying, "Thank you for your kind compliments! I have spent many years at clothing optional resorts and nude beaches, so normally I'm comfortable being socially naked. I will admit though, it took me a while to get reasonably comfortable being in front of Mira's camera. Mira made all the difference and gave me the self-confidence I needed."

I thought to myself, "The wine and magic pill she gave me didn't hurt either, not to mention the distraction of having sex with 5 men while she was filming!"

Playing off my appreciation of Mira's skills, Shane said, "Yes, Mira is a true professional in the photography world, as am I in the realm of video production.

"Since you didn't react to my name or face when we were introduced, I'll assume you don't know who I am, and aren't familiar with any of my work! Am I right?"

I replied, "Yes, I'm sorry, and apologize if I offended you!"

Laughing, Shane said, "No apology necessary, but there's probably a good chance your significant other has! You see in my earlier years I was what you would call a porn star."

He let that sink in for effect. "Now I'm a director and producer!"

My eyes widen as reality began to set in!

"Are you about to ask me to do porn?", I stammered.

Shane interrupted, "Before you get offended, please hear me out, try to keep an open mind!

Porn is widely distributed thru the internet these days. Almost everything is available for free, however, that is not my market.

My clients are looking for something unique, fresh, unscripted real-life situations, starring unknown amateurs rather than professional actors, and are willing to pay for the privilege of doing so.

As you know, reality shows are where it's at! The Bachelor & Bachelorette, The Housewives of NY, etc.

Think of me as producing multi-episode reality shows on a pay-per-view basis. A show where hot hung black males vie for the attention and privilege of having sex with a hot wife, with or without cuckold hubby present. The outcome is almost totally unscripted, the sex acts real and undirected. The hot wife ultimately choosing the man or men she wants to have sex with!

The world is full of wealthy people craving this action!

My film sets are almost fully automated, multiple cameras remotely controlled by the director, creating the most realistic environment in the business! There isn't anyone out there doing anything like this today!

While my marketing is generally regional, women I recruit from the USA, someone like yourself, will only be available for viewing in countries outside of the USA. There is virtually no chance of you being seen by anyone that knows you!"

"Are you still with me?", he asked!

"Yes", I said, still stammering and somewhat shocked!

Mira stood and said, "Please excuse me! I think you two can continue on from here without me. Jan, please stop by on your way out, if you wish to chat! Thanks again for your business! I hope Michael enjoys his birthday gifts!"

"I'm sure he will be blown away!", I told her.

My curiosity getting the better of me, I asked, "What kind of money are we talking about, just for the sake of interest?"

Shane smiled and thought to himself, "This might be the one! She's nibbling at the bait, it's time to set the hook!"

"If you are really interested I can go over contract details with you, another time, but given the right exposure , low six figures are possible! Ok, that's my pitch", he said. "Do you have any questions for me?"

Shane walked over extended a hand and had me stand up. Raising my hand high he twirled me around as if were dancing.

"Very nice! Very enticing, and beautiful!" he said. "You will do well, if you take me up on my offer! Hopefully I've piqued your interest? Please take some time and consider my offer!"

Not knowing what to say I told him, "This is a lot to think about. I've never even contemplated appearing in a video! This is going take serious consideration and discussion with Michael, but I must admit I am intrigued, and flattered by your offer! Is it ok if I get back to you in a few days?"

"That would be fine." Shane said as he handed me his card with contact info!

Taking his card, I shook his hand as I was about to bid him goodbye and leave the office!

Shane stopped me, my hand still on his, "Before you leave, what I'd like to say to you now has no bearing on the opportunity I've offered! I'm speaking for me, personally! You are a seriously beautiful woman, one to which that most men, myself included, would be instantly attracted."

"Mira told me about your photo shoot, how it evolved into something more. Once you let yourself loose, let go of your inhibitions, she saw how at ease you were in front of her camera. It was more than just having sex with several men, you were your own porn star, performing for yourself! You have that special something! She saw it in you and told me about it! That's why I came to meet you today."

"Obviously you enjoy a little chocolate, or should I say a lot of chocolate, on occasion! Aren't afraid of large black cocks, maybe enjoy the challenge of taking them deep into you, am I right?"

My silent response to these questions however spoke volumes!

"Although now a director, I've been featured in many porn films, unfortunately not for my good looks, but for the size of my cock!", as he unbuckled his pants, letting them slide down his legs! He wore no underwear!

"Go ahead, have a look, see for yourself!"

Unable to turn away, I looked down to see the largest cock I've ever seen!

"Feel free to touch and hold it, I know you want to!"

Taking my hand, he guided it to his cock. I didn't resist ... couldn't resist! I was mesmerized!

His cock truly a monster, thick skinned, heavily veined, uncircumcised, at least 9 inches long, but the girth was what was so amazing. My fingers couldn't completely wrap around it. Comparable to a can of Red Bull!

Almost automatically, I began to stroke him, the thick foreskin gliding easily back and forth over the shaft and purple head.

"ummmm....!", he said, "I like your touch!"

He asked,"Have you ever held a cock this large?"

The words just fell out of my mouth, "OMG, no way! It's exciting and frightening at the same time!"

"I think you should take a closer look!"

Putting a hand on my shoulder, he encouraged me to bend lower until my mouth was at the level of his huge cock. I didn't need to be told what to do next, and felt compelled by my own will.

"Jan, just let yourself go! I can see you like my black cock. Go ahead, show it a little love! Don't be shy!"

His cock now fully erect and in my face, so I stuck out my tongue, licking up the pre-cum forming there. Savored it! Looking up to his face, I saw Shane smiling, knowing he had me where he wanted me, but secure in knowing I was right where I wanted to be as well.

Initially I parted my lips just enough to allow the tip of his cock between them but the huge cock head forced my mouth to open ever wider! Wider than I had ever opened before! Just as I was beginning to think I wouldn't be able to accommodate him, my lips reached the rim of his cock head and slipped down onto his shaft.

Breathing only thru my nose now, I took him ever deeper, but knew there was no way I was going to be throating this monster, but also knew I had to give it my best effort. Now holding steady at max depth, I ran my tongue around the head as best as I could given the limited space remaining in my mouth.

Looking up, I saw and heard him say, "That's nice, very nice, you're a natural!"

I cupped his huge balls, and gently massaged them. A silent payment for his compliment!

Extending his hand he said, "Come up here now, and let me sample the rest of your charms!"

Taking his hand, I reluctantly let his cock slip from between my lips as he helped me to my feet, as he began unbuttoning the front of my jacket.

"Mira's pictures just whetted my appetite, I wanted to see you in the flesh, I'm sure I won't be disappointed!"

The last button undone, my jacket fell open revealing the sexy lace bra beneath. Sensing no resistance he removed and folded the jacket, laying it on the desk chair.

Skillfully unsnapping my bra next, then pushing the straps off my shoulder, the bra fell away and his hands immediately cupped my breasts, gently massaging the nipples. The man seeming sensing my nipple sensitivity and treated accordingly. I was rapidly becoming a fan.

cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers
12