January Draws up Some Confidence

Story Info
Business woman has no chance against his confidence.
4.6k words
4.15
6k
6
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE:

THE FIRST EXCHANGE

January Cool Winter Boutique HQ

Wednesday morning, 7:30 AM

January had long black hair, fair complexion, high cheekbones, and was about 5'5", with a strong curvy, beautiful 175 pound physique. She always arrived first at the office to make coffee. She felt her tight white thong and she shifted genty, feeling her pussy a bit wet, as she was always so horny.

There was a lot of stress on her mind and she used her work day to escape her tribulations of the outside world. This work place wasn't enough. Her charcoal art was always beckoning her. Another exit ... another escape. She was such a lovely, sad woman and she worked so much that she had found comfort in hiding behind it all.

Feeling anxious on this particular day she worked fast and around lunch, January changed in the office bathroom from her business suit into a large green blouse and some palazzo pants. Without stopping to explain to her secretary, she untied her black ponytail and left a stack of finished paperwork, never missing a step.

"Fern," she said firmly, "filing these receipts should only take about an hour or two. In any case, feel free to take off early, as that's what I'm planning to do."

This had never happened. January Layne Stone never missed a moment of work, let alone an unplanned personal day.

Fern took off her glasses and stood up in surprise, her blue eyes wide, "YES...ma'am...?".

As January hit the door she barked back at her confused assistant: "We work too hard!"

Wednesday, 1:00 PM

At the art supply store "Artsy Smart Shop", January noticed a man who was almost always there for similar supplies. He was clearly enjoying looking at her. He wasn't shy as he was taking in her curves and studying her lips.

"Hello," he said to January, almost abruptly.

She was taken back by his voice. He was a large man and his sultry voice didn't really match his look. He looked as if he would be a man who has a gruff voice, but instead it was smooth and gentle.

"Hello." She said back, quickly.

With her charcoal pencils and blending stumps in hand, she made her way to the front of the store. Feeling the large, mysterious man's eyes on her made her start to shake with nervous energy. She looked over her shoulder to see if he was still watching her. He was just gone and she bumped into another lady shopping and dropped her art goods everywhere. Bending over, January picked up things as quickly as she could after they scattered. As she was apologizing to the other lady in the art store, that sultry and sexy voice didn't sound far as it returned, "let me help you with that." Not a request, it was given as if giving a direct and firm order.

Before she could get up, January was looking up at this stranger again and feeling ever so closely watched. He offered his hand and she took it. He was a beautiful man, she thought where could he be from.

"Thanks.", she managed as he finished picking up her pencils.

"No problem, he said." And just like that, with a smile, he seemed to disappear.

This wasn't the first time she'd noticed him, but this was the first real interaction.

She found it strange that his voice and his gaze held so strong in her mind. For a minute, it was as if she forgot every other connection she had ever made.

Outside, she loaded her bag into the car, and she noticed him again. There he stood, tall, dark, handsome. Much larger than most men and something else seemed peculiar that she just couldn't pin down. He was simply buying a newspaper and though he appeared to be normal, she thought and whispered under her breath, "something's different."

Just as these words spilled out from January's full, beautiful lips... his eyes rose from the newspaper, and with direct eye contact, he met her gaze with a smile. Some odd timing!

Distracted, January got in her car and quickly left, forgetting her water bottle on top of the car.

As it spilled over and rolled over with a thud, she hit the brakes and spouted "SHIT!"

The stranger strolled over and said in a very playful tone, "you're having a bad day!"

The amusement in her eyes set her off.

"Excuse me sir!"

Her phone in hand, which she was holding up at the same time as the water bottle, he noticed a Brazilian bikini wax appointment was on her screen and she saw him grin back at her.

Snatching up her bottle in a race, before he could assist her for the second time today.

Jumping in her car, she peeled out with an unexplained panic building inside her.

ARTSY SMART SHOP

Friday, 5:49 PM

"Attention shoppers, the store will close in approximately 10 minutes." Please make your final selection and check out. Have a great weekend!" The loud speaker blared obnoxiously at January's favorite art store.

She couldn't believe she had forgotten erasers, so many distractions she had and then that dark skinned man with the magical voice.

As she rounded the aisle with pencil supplies, being ready to have to confront the guy she was needlessly rude to in order to give herself space.

He wasn't there. No one was there. She glanced down at her floral sundress and wondered had she worn it for him to notice her? That was ridiculous, why the hell would she do that?

As most Fridays, most of the store was busy.

January noticed a bit of disappointment from not seeing him there, yet relieved because her actions were so uncalled for and awkward with the water bottle moment. He had only been trying to help her with it. Maybe she felt like she should apologize.

As she checked out without interruption, January scurried out to her small Nissan. The parking lot was crowded and she found a much closer spot in the dark alley. As her keys rattled, "hello?," a now familiar voice approached her from behind.

January turned around and this large man seemed much bigger than before because he was suddenly close.

"Uhh..." January felt her skin start to sweat, "hello!"

The attempted perkiness was failed and lame.

"How are you?" She asked, trembling.

"Okay," he was close and calm. He began to ask questions, "Are you shaking?"

"Yes, it's just..." As she averted her eyes and searched for what she felt, he spoke again.

"My name is Sebastian Blackwood," he smiled and gently added, "I see your fear clearly. You can relax and calm down, because there is no danger here."

"Nice to meet you." She managed as she caught herself looking at his handsome face. His eyes were brown and his lips were absolutely gorgeous. "I'm..."

"You're January Layne Stone," he finished for her, "I've been following your artwork for quite some time."

As he saw her jaw drop, he added with a whimsical singsong tone, "yes, I know who you are."

A long awkward pause seemed terribly uncomfortable for her, especially as he seemed to absorb energy from this silent moment and enjoy the way she was clearly stammering with her own thoughts. He looked very confident and fine with just observing her there. Examining the outline of her dress against her firm, supple breasts.

"I...I... "she said, realizing while most people quickly complimented her art with some specific things or gushed about the traits of her artwork... or at the very least said they liked it or found her 'talented,' she did realize he didn't give any opinion of his own to what she had created. He did no more than 'follow' it, he had said.

"Thank you...umm... for being a follower!" Trying to finish her sentences with more confidence than she has started with.

Why was he standing here? What did he want? He was so obviously enjoying making her squirm.

"Have a nice weekend, January."

Walking away, she noticed he moved super stealthy for a larger gentleman. Almost like he was made of grace and mobility. Again, his voice took hold and stayed with her, like a song she wanted to forget and wouldn't go away.

"yes, I know who you are.." playing in her mind on repeat.

Sebastian had certainly enchanted her.

CHAPTER 2:

THE PARTY

Garden Party Grill and Social

Fern's house

Saturday, 8:00 PM

Ten days from meeting Sebastian, little occupied her mind other than him. She caught herself drawing him over and over. Every other male drawing was of the lean, cut, muscle model.

She found out how much she quite adored her beautiful stranger and his unique traits. While he wasn't built like Michelangelo's "David", he was so beautiful to her just the same. He was unique and he seemed to be wrapped around her soul and thoughts.

She thought this obsession strange and knew little of him, so she kept her drawings of him hidden.

Her secretary's garden party was going to be the perfect place to get out of her nonsensical thoughts and have a bit of leisure time.

January had ironed her yellow bodycon dress in her white panties and bra earlier. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror, she could see that her hard work at Pilates had really paid off. Her body was toned and fit, she looked tighter than ever in her midsection. She still looked over her thighs and frowned with criticism.

In her beautiful sunny outfit, January confidently stepped out into Fern's garden party with a beaming smile and a basket filled with wine, chocolate, and loads of lush snacks to reward her assistant for her hard work.

"Thank you, January!" Fern accepted the basket.

"No, THANK YOU... Fern you do so much! You definitely earned this." She pulled out an envelope with cash, "Here's a small bonus, too for those new accounts you helped me land!"

"Thanks so much!" Fern was never looking happier with her red hair in braids and a light blue dress that matched her decor style of her garden, "oh, and before I forget: let me introduce you to one of my best friend's cousins. He's here from out of town."

As she spoke, Sebastian glided up next to her. He wasn't drinking alcohol, like everyone else. He was holding water.

"Hello," he said with a lot of strong confidence, "We have met. Nice to see you again, January."

She was suddenly still and smiling too much. "Hi!"

As she felt all eyes on her, January backed out to the side of Fern's house, "excuse me."

Fern was in another conversation already with someone from the party and January stopped by the side of the house alone.

What the hell?

What is happening? Why did he make such an impact on her? She felt like she was dizzy, so she stepped back and felt Fern's house on the back of her dress. The cold brick was grounding.

Sebastian walked around, as if checking on her.

"Are you okay?"

Damn him for having such a sexy voice... she felt her white panties getting wet as he approached.

"Yes, yes." She licked her lips and tried to not think of her art of his beauty as he stepped up to her. He got close. He stopped and then he got closer.

"You're afraid."

He wasn't asking.

"No!"

He laughed, and locked on to her face.

"Please, don't lie to me. I feel like we will get along so much better. From now on, you're going to be completely honest with me."

She felt her breath go uneven. He's giving direct orders again!

He touched her black hair slightly, as if to push it away from her eyes in a heartbeat motion.

As she opened her lips to answer, he sneered "You may also choose to be dishonest, however if you make that choice... don't expect that we will ever speak again."

A sudden quick breath was drawn in.

An ultimatum? She hardly even knew this man. He was being quite arrogant! How should she feel about that statement.

A long pause allowed her to realize the simplistic request and she felt her breath even out.

"Is this clear?" He asked, almost seemingly indifferent to her answer. "Crystal clear?"

"Yes," she softly said.

The rest of the evening at the garden party, he kept his distance from her. She was a bit relieved. The nervous energy he gave her wasn't helping her out with catching up with her friends who were there. At the end of the party, she saw his brown eyes watching her as he sat with a happy group of partygoers. He saw her catching him as he looked at her and instead of looking away, he smiled and proudly studied every part of her, as if he were memorizing her body, and he ran his hand through his hair and stared deeper into her eyes.

She looked away.

CHAPTER THREE:

THE DAY AFTER THE GARDEN PARTY

January Cool Winter Boutique HQ

Sunday Afternoon, 3:00 PM:

Working on a Sunday wasn't unusual. January had owned the boutique for years and this was a great time to get caught up.

She rifled through papers and answered emails, drew up designs for her next clothing designs. She was wearing a loose fitting, long black sundress.

A brisk and urgent knock came on the door.

She jumped up and said, "who is it?"

"Sebastian," a warm voice said, "let me in."

"What is it that you need?" January pressed for information, her hand already on the door.

"If you don't open up the door, you'll never find out." he answered, mockingly.

Slowly, January opened up her office door to her unexpected visitor. He looked really more handsome than ever. Black jeans with a British flag on them and his thin white shirt was playing in the wind on his dark chest. He noticed her looking at his chest hair and smirked.

"Yes?" She asked, "How can I help you?"

"We need to clear the air, so let's talk."

As she invited him in, she noticed a hint of cologne. He smells amazing, she thought.

He again walked as if he was on roller skates. He seemed like he was very aware of all his surroundings and he turned on his heel and stopped short. She almost ran into him. When he turned around and looked down at her, she said,

"Would you like some coffee?"

"Oh, he said sweetly "we both know that is not why I'm here."

"Why then?" She asked.

Again he allowed a long silence to make her squirm.

"Why do you think?" He pressed her for her thoughts on it, almost looking as if he was annoyed that she didn't know.

She began to panic.

"I've known you for two weeks, I can't presume to know what you are here for." She sounded so angry at him and yet she felt her heart racing as if she was very excited to see him.

He stepped up to January, and he watched her.

"You have a pretty good idea." Sebastian said and he brought his mouth closer to hers, and watched her react.

She looked at his lips, and placed his large hands on her waistline.

"I'm sure you know exactly what we both need." He emphasized the word 'need' just as she had at the door, when he was waiting outside.

She wanted to kiss him, curiosities igniting her imagination.

"No! Sebastian! I can't do anything like this."

He smiled, as if unbothered.

"You can, you will."

He pulled her in gently, one hand on her shoulder and one hand on her hip.

At first, she thought he was going to kiss her. Instead, he pulled her very close and watched her face as he let out a sigh of contentment.

A few moments felt like an eternity of her waiting to see what he would do.

He likes being close to her and she felt it.

His stomach was pushing against her stomach and she was up against her desk now.

"No! Sebastian! I don't know you!"

He laughed. "You still want me."

She almost denied it, and remembered his warnings about lies. Instead she stood very still.

"This is my workplace!" She protested, feeling her ass being pushed back into her desk a bit more."

Unbothered, he looked around. "Aren't you the owner?"

"Ye...Yes!" She sputtered...feeling her nipples getting hard.

"No one else is here." He didn't ask. Seemed more like he was already sure.

"No..." January trailed off.

"So what's the problem?"

"I... I just like to move slowly." She couldn't deny the aching in her pussy. Her voice was shaking, and he knew she was more than ready.

"You should be glad that this occurred... because..." his large, soft fingers wrapped around her waist, lifting her up on top of her desk swifty, "you will be so grateful for me fulfilling your beautiful fantasies."

Before she could answer, his hands were sliding up her inner thighs fast and his head was under her dress. She only had time to gasp for her breath as his tongue played across her panty line, slowly tracing her lace. Through the panties, he pushed his tongue through the satin into her.

"Ohhh!" She moaned out.

He responded by pushing up her dress and pulling her gray thong only halfway down her thighs and one of his thick fingers began to explore the outside of her clit.

"January, you're so wet." He said in a smooth, sweet comment like a commentator on a nature show.

With grace and ease he reached under her dress and ripped her panties off, as if the gray fabric was tissue paper and tossed them aside.

He added, you don't like your thighs, but they're just such beautiful works of art.

Her mind reeling, she felt like the world was spinning. How was she about to be fucked like this? What is happening to her normal standards?

HOW IN THE FUCK did he know about her insecurities that she never shared or even searched on her phone? No one had any knowledge about that concern about her thighs.

He licked her thighs a couple of slow times.

"You're beautiful..," he whispered to her with a serious tone that made her feel wanted.

She felt like she was playing a dangerous game and suddenly she loved it.

He slowly added a second finger then he pulled off her thong. He again lowered down with his finesse and again explored her depths with his tongue.

This time he also pushed in the tips of three thick soft fingers and she exploded into an orgasm. As she did, he slowed down the pace and sat back, as if he were watching an intriguing movie.

He removed his fingers and watched as her white cum started to trickle down towards her desk.

He locked eyes with her this time as he licked her again, and waves of pleasure caused her to thrust her hips up repeatedly. One of her hands rubbing her pussy and one on her breast.

She was cumming.... Again.

As this happened, Sebastian took a step back. He looked very proud. She began to finger herself furiously and he let her. She turned flush as she saw him watching hungrily and no longer participating.

This man he hardly knew has been in her office fifteen minutes and she's sitting on her desk fingering her pussy for him. She jumped up, as if reality was hitting her.

"I've got to go!" She snatched up her case of drawings, and as she tried to use her dry fingers to fumble her new designs in, she found herself dropping everything.

The hidden sketches of Sebastian came out and fell down right in front. Some were pencil drawings of what was clearly his face. Others were her artistic representation of what she imagined he would look like naked.

She saw him examining her work. When their eyes met, she was mortified and he was lacking surprise. Almost as if he lacked any emotional response to being drawn like this.

"Is that what you thought my cock would look like?"

She couldn't answer... he got closer and closer to her and she felt like she was running backwards.

"No ... I don't know!"

He laughed and said, "Ohh...what are you afraid of? This...IS exactly what you have been waiting for."

He placed her hand on his cock. She felt it through his jeans.

Her art had not done him any justice.

"We should slow down!"

She knew she wanted him to be inside her.

"But you don't want to.... Do you?" He inquired.

"No..." She said softly.

How did he know? He was extremely confident. He felt her pussy missing his thick fingers.

He put her on the desk again, this time with more force. She gasped as he kissed her slowly and deeply. She didn't even know he unzipped his pants as she enjoyed his tongue searching her mouth, slowly sheb moaned as he sucked on her lower lip.

The kiss was passionate, where the hell did he learn to kiss like this?

12