Janus Coins: John's Story - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even back then, I knew I wanted to be a director, and that meant I spent a lot of time in either a dark room developing film or out in the world, practicing on mastering my cinematography, because the one thing all my professors could agree on was that I had an excellent eye for composing shots. I think many of them figured I would end up mostly just being a director of photography instead of the actual film director I ended up becoming, but that just goes to show you never to underestimate people, because they'll surprise you.

That's why I'm telling you this whole story, so I can gauge your reactions to all of it and decide if I can trust you with the coin. See, unlike Ricky, I'm only four months out from being done with it, so that means I have plenty of time to make sure I put it into a good and smart pair of hands.

You're right, I am getting off topic. The list.

So over the course of Christmas break, I drafted up a long list about all the things I considered important and all the things I considered deal breakers. At first, I thought maybe I was crazy and that my list was too specific, or too comprehensive, so I considered trimming it down, but instead of cutting anything, I just decided to prioritize it instead, so that I knew what were the most important things and what were the nice to haves.

I also resolved to know the girls at least a little bit better than I had Steph and Amy before I tried using the coin on them. Now I knew that if I wanted meaningless, cheap and easy sex, all I had to do was flip a coin a few times, so that made me somewhat less likely to seek it and more likely to aim higher.

December turned into January, and I started watching the girls in my classes more, talking to them more, and I think just knowing the coin was there gave me a confidence that overcame some of my natural shyness, because I almost stumbled into a couple of dates without even trying.

But, as it turns out, I found the second pair of people to try the coin on within minutes of each other, just a few months later, on Saint Patrick's Day.

12