Japan Ch. 02: Not Your Regular Ride

Story Info
Gabriel starts to appreciate his commute to the gym.
2.9k words
4.6
6.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lithguy
lithguy
77 Followers

Almost a week had passed since Gabriel had the very memorable sauna session with Jessica. Unfortunately, she had been working every day when he had gone to the gym since.

She had been openly flirty with other guys at the gym but Gabriel didn't mind. He knew that it helped make her job easier but also, he didn't like double standards. The two weren't dating and he had no claim to her. He realized, relieved, that it was as a casual thing for her as it was for him.

Or at least he hoped.

"Gabriel! It's good to see you."

He sat up from the bench he was laying on saw Claudia smiling at him.

"Hey! Where have you been? Is everything alright?" He asked with a concerned look.

"Honestly I was just feeling a bit weird. Life has been hectic and I just took a few days to myself."

"Well I'm glad you're back." Gabriel said.

"Oh ya, why is that?" She teased him.

Gabriel wasn't sure what to say. He could hardly tell her he was ridiculously attracted to her.

"You carry happiness around with you." He said and laughed.

She didn't. Her smile faded for an instant but then was back so quickly that Gabriel could almost believe it was nothing. But he was good at spotting micro expressions. Unfortunately knowing what they meant was another matter. He made a mental note of it.

"Thanks, Gabriel. That's sweet of you. I'm going to warm up. Catch you later." With that she was off.

Gabriel laid back down and continued his work out, albeit distracted. Had he said something wrong? Figuring that a girl like Claudia was out of his league anyways he put it out of his mind.

A while later he decided to call it a day. He took a shower and realizing he forgot his jeans at home he threw on a clean spare pair of basketball shorts.

As he walked through the gym he didn't see Claudia. He did spotted Jessica and gave her a wave goodbye. She winked back at him causing him to grin. He stepped outside and stood there watching the mass of men in dark suits. It was like a gray mono-colored ocean of humans. It was the end of the workday. Just as he was about to start walking he heard somebody call his name. He turned around and saw an out of breath Claudia.

Her long dark brown hair was in a single pony tail resting over her shoulder on her chest. She was wearing a cute schoolgirl style skirt and a gray hoodie. Her skirt almost reached her knees. He liked that she didn't feel the need to wear something revealing like many girls seemed to. He was attracted to modesty.

"Hey, you." He greeted her, wondering why she was so out of breath.

She did a poor job of normalizing her breath, "What a coincidence! I just finished my work out too." She half panted.

He watched as she breathed hard through her nose, barely getting enough oxygen.

"I was just thinking of my bad timing. Rush hour." He said as he pointed over his shoulder at the wall of gray and black. People shuffled tiredly. They were ready for home.

"Oh crap, you're right. Well why don't we do something until rush hour ends. The trains are a nightmare at this hour." She offered. She breathed deeply and seemed to have caught her breath.

"Sure, you hungry?"

"Ramen!" She exclaimed excitedly. Then embarrassed at her sudden outburst said, "Sorry."

"If I knew you liked ramen as much as I do then I'd have befriended you way sooner." Gabriel joked.

Claudia beamed at him. God, she was cute.

"Ramen it is."

Together the two walked away from the busy street to find a quieter setting to eat at. They came across a shop right next to a park. They ducked under the welcome flags that hung over the entrance of every ramen shop and found a place to sit.

For the next hour or so Gabriel learned that Claudia was even more interesting than she was pretty. Which was saying a lot.

Reading, writing, cooking, freediving, a history buff.. She wasn't the typical gym rat.

"Tell me, what do you write?" He asked her as they slurped away at their ramen. Initially he had worried that eating ramen might have been awkward with someone you barely know but Claudia was not only easy to talk to but there was a sense of familiarity he rarely got with others.

"Fiction.." She said, vaguely.

"Ok, I like fiction. What kind?" He prodded.

"The fake kind." She said grinning as she took another chopstick full of ramen.

"Fine, I'll be surprised." He replied nonchalantly.

"What do you mean?" She asked between bites.

"When you send it to me. It will be a surprise to find out exactly what you write." Gabriel said it as if it was the most obvious thing.

Claudia stared at him, frozen. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" She exclaimed, almost frantically.

"What, you wrote something and you don't want to share? I thought most writers wanted readers." Gabriel could hardly contain his grin.

Claudia grinned back. "If you're lucky," was all she said.

Gabriel knew she was brushing him off and that made him even more curious about her writing. But he didn't press. Only grinned at her as if he knew what she was hiding. It had the desired effect. She rolled her eyes and huffed, playfully annoyed.

After their meal they started heading towards the train. The streets were a little less crowded but still pretty busy.

"I had a genuinely good time. Thanks," he said to her.

She gave him a sidelong look; obviously thinking about something.

"Me too," was all she said.

They walked the rest of the way in a comfortable silence. They were both deep in thought. Gabriel was thinking about how he quite liked Claudia. Enough to consider trying to get serious with her, if he had a chance. He had no idea what was on her mind.

The train station was still incredibly packed. They were likely at the tail end of the working class heading home for the day.

A train pulled up and within moments the car was packed full.

He watched as Claudia stepped onto the train, her back to him. She was small enough to fit into a wedge of open space. His large frame was a different story.

"Hey, today was fun! You head on home, I'll grab the next one." He told her.

She glanced over her shoulder at him and furrowed her brows.

"You'll fit!" She said in exasperation.

She turned around, reached out, and pulled him into the car. He was nowhere near being in but then several station employees started pushing him from behind and stuffing the packed car even more. He didn't think there was a chance in hell there was enough space but a chime sounded and the doors swished closed. He felt the mass of bodies relax against the doors like an exhalation. He was pressed tightly against the door and Claudia tightly against him.

"Shit," Was his first thought. He was close enough to Claudia that on every inhale he breathed her in. He wasn't sure if she used perfume or not but whatever it was he liked it. A little too much. He felt his package stir. It was so tightly packed in the train car that he literally couldn't lower his arms below his shoulders. He breathed slowly and tried to distract himself.

He heard Claudia giggle, "Don't you love Japan?"

Gabriel chuckled, glad for the distraction, "New York has nothing on this."

Talking about mundane things helped distract him so much so that he didn't realize they had stopped and the door opened. He barely had enough time to grab Claudia and move to the side as a flood of people left the train.

They only had a moment to go further into the empty car before another swarm of bodies flooded back in. Claudia spun around to face the window. A moment later Gabriel was pushed against her, hard. He heard her gasp. He threw his hands against the window to keep from crushing Claudia even more.

"Are you ok?" He asked her, worried.

"Ya, it's just a little tight." She said as she pushed her hips away from the door and into him.

Again the mass of people pushed him against her causing him to thrust her against the door window once again.

Gabriel could not help but feel the thin fabric of her skirt against his loose gym shorts. An imagine of her bending over to roll out her mat earlier came to mind and within moments his cock was erect.

"Oh no.." He thought; 'just when it was going so well!'

He tried to push again the window to put some space between Claudia and himself but the crowd of people plastered him back against her and the doors on the other side of the car. Gabriel was grasping for something to say but he didn't even know where to start. Then he felt Claudia push her hips against him slightly.

Gabriel froze.

Perhaps she was still being pressed too tightly against the door? Then she pushed her hips back against him and slowly moved them side to side. So slightly that at first he thought he was imagining it. Then she did it again, slightly stronger. He was fully erect by now.

The mass of people of the train pressed him against her suddenly and his hips thrust against her hard. She let out a gasp. Gabriel was about to ask if she was OK when she pushed her hips back against his erection and slowly slide her ass up and down against it. There was no longer any doubt. Albeit still in disbelief. He took his left hand from the window and placed it on her hip. After a split second she placed her hand on his. She dug her fingers in, causing his fingers to press against her inner thigh. All the while she was slowly gyrating her hips against his rock hard cock.

She reached her right arm up and slid it up his neck to the back of his head. Then she pulled him down to her mouth. He kissed her. Hard. She continued to move her ass against his cock, driving him crazy. He moved to kiss her cheek and then her neck. She leaned her head to the side; giving him full access to her bare neck. He tasted just a hint of salt from her sweat.

God, how he loved it.

He bit her softly. And when she moaned lightly, bit again, harder. A gasp escaped Claudia's lips and she pushed Gabriel's hands deeper between her legs. He felt heat emanating from her crotch and her fingers were on top of his as they inched closer and closer to her lips. He sucked in his breath suddenly.

She was soaking wet.

He pressed forward until his fingers lightly brushed against the fabric right against her vagina. He felt her knees falter. She tightened her thighs around his hand, forcing his fingers harder against her pussy. He got the hint. She opened her legs slightly and he pressed his fingers against the fabric just outside her vagina. Then he slid the fabric of her panties to the side and slowly teased her. Her legs gave out from under her and he held her up with his hand against her pussy, causing him to go even deeper.

She grabbed his face and brought it to hers and gasped against his lips. They kissed as the train rocked them back and forth against the wall. His hard cock rubbing against her ass each time. He could feel her wetness dripping down his hand.

She reached down and grabbed his hand from between her legs and brought it up to her lips. The air felt cool against his wet fingers. She leaned forward and put a finger into her mouth and took her time sucking it dry. Gabriel could hardly contain himself. She moved to lick his other finger clean as well but he suddenly leaned forwards and licked it himself. He wanted to taste her. He wanted to bury his face in between her legs and lick her wetness. He would start from her clit and lick her all the way down until his tongue reached her ass. But at that moment he couldn't. So he would have to settle for tasting her off his fingers.

She watched him, her mouth parted and hey pupils dilated. She was completely lost in lust. She grabbed a handful of his hair and brought him to her lips. They could taste her juices on each other's lips.

Gabriel never could have imagined that he would he finger fucking a girl who he thought was out of his league. Much less on a public train in Japan! He did not consider himself into agoraphilia but everything about the situation was so damn hot! He couldn't remember the last time he had been so turned on.

Claudia reached down and started stroking his cock through his basketball shorts. He let out a low growl of pleasure at her touch. He continued fingering her and occasionally reached down and bit her neck or kissed her.

He realized that while what they were doing wasn't extremely obvious, they were still surrounded by countless strangers. He took a moment to look around to see if anyone was watching. He saw mostly overworked men in business attire. None seemed to have noticed.

None except one pair of eyes.

It was a girl about their age, watching from a gap between several people. He wasn't sure what she could see but he was sure she saw something because her hand was moving beneath her skirt. Gabriel locked eyes with her and watched as her eyebrows twitched up in pleasure. Even more turned on he began fingering Claudia faster. She let out a moan that was mostly droned out by the noise of the train running along the track.

He kept his eyes locked with the stranger as he pulled his fingers out of Claudia and slowly brought them to his mouth. The strangers' hand beneath her skirt started moving faster.

The train jostled and he lost sight of her. Gabriel took hold of Claudia's ponytail and held it up as he leaned down and bit the back of Claudia's neck, eliciting an gasp of pleasure.

Claudia reached down to the bottom of Gabriel's shorts and slid beneath the fabric. He felt her hand go up his bare thigh to his balls. She fondled them for a moment and then reached up to grab the shaft of his cock. She pulled it out from his clothing and placed it between her legs. Her skirt hid most of what was happened beneath. His cock was pressed against his hand that was inside her. Every time his fingers went inside of her they rubbed the head of his cock. Within moments his cock was wet with her juices.

Claudia placed both hands on the window in front of her and locked eyes with Gabriel in the reflection. She spread out her legs as much as she could in the cramped space and lifted her ass towards him. She was begging for him to enter her. To fuck her from behind on a crowded train during rush hour.

Gabriel was about to deliver when the train slowed to a stop and almost the entire car shuffled out. They had reached a main station. The momentary stop seemed to snap Claudia back to reality. She looked out the window and exclaimed, "Shit! This is my stop!"

She spun around and seeing his exposed cock grabbed it and held it against her as she took Gabriels face with her other hand and kissed him hard. She gave his rock hard cock a squeeze and whispered in his ear, "We'll finish this another time, ya?"

Not waiting for a reply, she ran out of the train just as the doors were closing. Gabriel quickly covered his erection and hid it best as he could. How abrupt everything had ended. He was mere inches away from behind inside of her hot dripping wet pussy. Now he was literally standing there with his dick in his hand. The train was much less crowded now and so he took an empty seat and plopped down, dazed.

He leaned back and closed his eyes. He took several slow and deep breaths as he tried to calm himself. He wasn't even sure what stop the train was nearing.

The train slowed again and he opened his eyes to check the station. Sitting directly across from him was the strange girl that had been watching them. She stood up and walked towards him. She took his hand and placed something warm and wet into it. The doors opened and she disappeared into the crowd.

Gabriel looked down into his hand and quickly shoved it into his pocket before anyone saw. It was a pair of silky beige panties. The crotch area was soaked. He subtly lifted his hand with her panties hidden inside and smelled them. He was rock hard within moments. Her smell was absolutely divine.

He didn't like the scent of every women he had been with but those that he did like he always had more fun with. He tried to stop himself from imaging fucking this girl, too. She hadn't left him any way to contact her so he doubted he'd ever see her again. Anyways he had just started something with Claudia.

There was a saying that came to him, 'Good things come in threes.'

Gabriel very much hoped that Claudia would be that third thing to cum.

lithguy
lithguy
77 Followers