Japanese Girl Finds Black Lover

Story Info
Japanese girl experiences the consequences of IR porn.
4k words
4.27
28.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following true story is written about a Japanese woman called Ichika based on an interview I previously had with her and her friends. The story has been embellished to add excitement to the otherwise true events. This story has references to the other two before and I suggest you give them a quick read.

Background: Ichika translated into English means a thousand blossoms, a fitting name for a woman as beautiful as her. Her long flowing hair was usually tied into a bun and her features were typically Japanese. In addition to her athletic body, she is blessed with natural C cup breasts which are perky and firm. Standing at 5'5 she is considered above average height for a Japanese lady. Ichika has a successful career as a teacher and coaches the volleyball team in her high school.

It was a long day at work and Ichika forced herself away from flashing screen as she looked at the clock on the wall. It was already two in the morning, yet she could not stop watching the flashing scenes on the screen. Her heart was beating out of her chest as she watched a scene of a black man and Japanese girl locked in a passionate embrace. It had been a long time since she had felt that way, the rush of emotions and lust that flowed from her head to her toes. With her left hand she reached down into her wetness as she felt how the scene was affecting her. Ichika felt like a teenager again and even though she was wrecked with guilt over what she was watching she could not help but notice her skin tingling with excitement. In her dark room she could not help but wonder if being with a foreign man would allow her to escape and leave the patriarchal society of Japan. Despite being a progressive woman herself, her peers and parents were traditional, and she couldn't help but want to feel liberated.

As it was, Ichika had been focusing on her work since becoming a widow and she hadn't had any romantic interactions with the opposite sex other than the interracial porn and forums that she had been visiting. She had accepted this situation, however in the long run this she realised was not in any way satisfying to her or her mental wellbeing. She was previously unsatisfied with her sex life and now it was practically non-existent. To make matters worse, Ichika was not getting any younger and wanted to make the most of her youth. Her parents wanted her to marry but she wasn't interested in Japanese men.

Turning to the photo frame with her late husband in it, she faced away to avoid further guilt as she fingered herself to an explosive orgasm as the moans of the couple on the video filled the room. She didn't need a partner, she wanted desire, she wanted passion and for a man to lust for her. In japan they have a work for ladies like her, they called her "kokujo" which is a term reserved for Japanese girls who were interested in black men. She identified herself as one but didn't kept it a secret from her peers.

Visiting online forums Ichika had come into contact with Megan and Vanessa and come under their influence. Megan and Vanessa two self-proclaimed rice bunnies had started to influence her to explore her fantasies. "You're no longer married. You should explore while you can." they proclaimed. The conversation went on for hours as the rice bunnies filled her head with erotic thoughts of being ravished by a black man. The images that filled Ichika's mind were lewd and would have been frowned upon by the conservative society she was in.

"Sugoi dekai.. I can't believe you girls take those dicks, they are longer and thicker than my late husband by a long shot."

"You'll be surprised at how much you can with the right man, a black man." Megan said and she sent a video to Ichika to watch.

Ichika's breaths became short and heavy as she watched a dark ebony phallus impale the beautiful young woman she was chatting with. A thin lip of foam formed around the shaft and thoughts of an interracial romance filled her mind. Her animalistic urges took over as she wished for him to finish inside Megan. Not only did the taboo excite her, but it was also that the girl submitting to the muscular black stallion was a beautiful young Asian woman just like her. The inordinate amount of time spent on the forum with Megan and Vanessa had changed her in incalculable ways and it was time she took the plunge.

Initially she did not suspect that Megan and Vanessa were trying to get her blacked and although the thought had crossed her mind, she welcomed it. Her fellow friends gave her the courage to do what she had known so long to be her desire. Through her conversations with Megan and Vanessa she realised that it was no coincidence that the sex with her late husband had been lack lustre. Yet she did not know to meet the right male until she received a call from a colleague from her ex colleague Yui.

The silver and barbed wire flashed by the minibus, on the left an American military base and on the right quaint shop houses selling collectables. The dark peaked roofs of the Okinawan homes added to the character of the area and the occasional cisterns and gardens were like snapshots from a time forgotten. This was Ichika's first time in Okinawa and had been looking forward to the holiday for some time and the possibility of meeting her future husband at one of the many bars catering to American service men only excited her more. With her was Yui an Okinawan teacher who was her former colleague back in Tokyo. Yui was a petite Japanese woman who had short hair and was often soft spoken and sweet. Yui was of the opinion that black interracial intimacy signified the most public form of black activism and should be centred on interracial intimacy and marriage. Her friends often teased her for being too white as she exclusively dated black men, however today she was amongst kin.

Being behind the wheel she told Ichika that she used to like white men however she went black and didn't go black. She described them as having a confidence and style she didn't find elsewhere and that she liked the skin contrast. Yui confessed that another reason she found black men attractive was because they often despised the patriarchal system of marriage in japan that "oppressed" women and described theirs as liberated in contrast. The conversation made Ichika's snatch slick with excitement as she visited Yui with the sole purpose of meeting a black man and today might finally be that day.

Ichika had fantasised about this day for many months. That evening in December of 2018, they headed down to a hip-hop club catering to American service men. Ichika wore a bright drop top, tight jeans, and stiletto heels, with an athletic body she turned heads as she walked down the street to the underground entrance to the club. Inside the club was dark and had a faint smell of cigarettes and there were round tall tables that let the patrons interact while standing up. From the kitchen the faint smell fried chicken and popcorn chicken wafted through the air. The televisions above their head featured American Hip hop music videos and the rap music filled the air. Most of the male patrons were of African descent, however there were a few Whites and Latinos.

Amongst the club goers were Okinawan and mainland Japanese women who were strikingly beautiful, they were clearly at ease interacting with the male patrons freely. There were those who were more homely, and they stood near the sides with their drinks in hand. At the table enclaves there was a Japanese woman sitting on black men's laps, clearly under his spell the hands of her captor stroked her thighs teasing her. There were many kokujo here. They had transformed their appearance tanning themselves and adopting a clearly American fashion style with hooped earrings and binged out jewellery. These women were trying to adopt and integrate into a different culture and were here for one thing only.

Yui wanted a husband but only a black man would do. We lined up for a drink, there was Orion beer on tap and Gin and Tonic seemed to be a choice cocktail. The ladies wearing sun hats in front of us departed with their drinks in hand and before Yui and Ichika ordered their drinks, two black males approached them and offered to buy them their drinks. Brian and james were striking and it was obvious by their demeanour and haircuts that they were service men. Brian was the taller and darker of the two and james was more muscular. Their mannerisms took Ichika by surprise as this was the first time interacting with black men and their forwardness intrigued her. She was both apprehensive and excited to be interacting with these men, butterflies stirred in her stomach as a red flush consumed her face; thankfully, the darkness of the club masked her excitement.

Brian had taken an immediate interest in Ichika and Yui had egged her on to dance with him. A strong hand on the small of her back led her to the dance floor as they both moved in unison, ichika being careful not to spill her drink. The brush of his dark skin on her vanilla was like a ray of sunshine into her soul, she felt a rush of desire as she felt a bulge press into her back. Brian whispered small nothings into her ear before spinning her around, their lips meeting for the first time. Ichika was paralysed with excitement and giggled. Brian commented on how beautiful she was and that he body reminded him of a trained athlete and cheer leader. She felt a burning desire from Brian, a desire for her mind, soul and body; like an unrelenting tsunami, lust swept through Ichika as any thoughts and doubts left her mind.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that Yui and James were getting along well. They were holding hands and were obviously infatuated with each other. Yui came over and told her that she and James would be leaving in short order and that Ichika should invite Brian back to her accommodation. Ichika asked Yui if people would label her Kokujo, she laughed. No one ever called her that and besides, she was already one and proud of it. It was the first time she ever heard anyone wear that term with pride and it inspired her to do the same.

Leaving the club, the car careened round the bends leading to Ichika's accommodation. The fifteen-minute drive felt like an hour as Brian's dark hands gently caressed her body as they made out. She let out a quick moan as he reached into her tube top, giving her large breasts a firm squeeze. Thoughts of intense interracial sex filled her mind as she wondered to ask if Brian had condoms on him, one was not going to be enough to satiate her burning desires as she intended to keep him through the night and possibly for a long term relationship.

The lights brightened as they reached the town's centre, dropping Ichika off, Yui gave her a sly smile and quickly exclaimed something in Japanese roughly translating as "Don't forget to use contraception.". The five-storey service apartment seemed to stand out in comparison to the quaint buildings around it, but Brian didn't mind, his mind already fixated on the events to come. Their fingers laced the couple strolled into the lobby and to her room. The excitement and sexual tension almost exploding like magma out of a volcano. Ichika was thankful that she kept her fitness up, teaching was a tough profession and there was little time to exercise. Thankfully with her good genetics she was able to maintain her figure to perfection. She was self-conscious walking through the lobby, her good looks and choice of companion drawing stares from the guests in the lobby. The walk to the lift and to the room was no more than three minutes but felt like an eternity.

"Onegaishimasu" Ichika said handing her card key to Brian. His hands strong yet gentle at the same time quickly unlocked the door before Ushering her in. The tabooness of the what was to come filled her with trepidation as she feared her friends finding out about this. Thankfully, she was far away from Tokyo and the risk of exposure was minimal. The warm lighting of the room only served to highlight the contrast of their races, one black one Asian. Brian's firm grip on her hips lit a fire unbeknownst to her as he caressed her firm belly. Ichika's mind filled with images of his black seed leaking out from her before her logical side snapped her back to the reality of the situation. She was with an unknown African American whom she had just met, and they were about to make passionate love in the heat of the moment. Her breath quickened as his strong hands firmly squeezed her breasts, her nipples erect with anticipation.

They kissed, an intense kiss. Their tongues intertwined as Brian lowered his hand to her butt, squeezing them. The kiss was passionate but also embodied a primal sense of desire, a desire born out of the most innate part of the human condition. Ichika broke the kiss and put her purse on the table, removing her earrings. Removing her stiletto heels, she felt submissive as she realised she was going to submit to this black stallion. She wondered how large he was and how he would ravage her. The fleeting thought of how Yui would be pleasing her selected gentlemen crossed her mind.

Backing off Brian commanded Ichika to strip and get on her knees. Like an obedient wife, Ichika removed her cloths and got on her knees, trepidation filling her mind. She was used not being made love to slowly and not dominated by a strong alpha black male. With a quick unzipping, Brian's long black phallus sprang to attention, thick and long ichika thought that it looked like a coke can only longer. Sugoi, she thought examining its veiny texture, the tip of his cock already slick with precum. Her hands trepidly stroked his member before the head slipped in between her velvety lips. The taste of his cock was savoury and pleasant and reminded her of her favourite miso sauce. Filled with the fire of lust Ichika passionately sucked on his black cock, the first she has seen in real life.

Black men don't usually use condoms when fucking, was what came to her mind recalling the contents of her conversation with Vanessa and Megan. The worry of STDs flashed in her mind, but she was too far gone to go back now. The statement of Yui about racial integration spurred her on, her progressive nature wanting to prove how different she was from her Japanese peers. Here was a good teacher and a previously dutiful wife who was a slut on her knees for a black cock. Her slit now slick with lubrication, Ichika rubbed herself imagine her body and mind melding with this strong stallion. Brian's cock was large and long and she was worried she wouldn't be able to take it all and please him. Being a Japanese woman, she naturally wanted to please men and today she would do whatever it took to make Brian her man, even going all the way. Her heart was about to burst out of her chest as she continued to suck on him, a loud groan and a torrent of sperm filled her throat as she gagged. It was salty and thick but tasted so good Ichika thought, she never liked swallowing but today was different.

Ichika was close to orgasm and needed more, she would not be satisfied until he fucked her hard and came inside her. His strong arms picked her up and laid her on the bed. The dim lights of the room gave her comfort as she was worried, she was not as beautiful as she was when she was young. His dark body firm and muscular from his intense army training was in stark contrast with her and the sheets. Brian played some hip-hop music from his phone to mask her moans and groans that would happen soon. The music from Snoop Dog highlighted their different cultures and races.

"Have you ever had a black man before?"

"iie (no)." she replied in her polite Japanese not realising he might not speak the language.

Ichika held her breath as Brian positioned his long member before her cunt. Pain filled her mind as she was stretched like never before. Feelings of lust drove her to the edge as Brian held his position allowing her to adjust to his size. Lying on her back she looked down only to realise he was halfway in. It's too big she thought, as she put her hands on his sculpted chest. He pushed another inch into her, sending her over the edge, the orgasm too strong for her to control. Her legs convulsed and spasmed as her cunt squeezed his black member over and over. Ichika tried to remember her calculations to see if she was safe or fertile, her mind nearly blank with the post haze of an orgasm. With any luck, no accidents would happen tonight. Another inch was pushed into her before he withdrew totally, the fullness she felt now empty.

"Please, please don't stop." she pleaded almost begging.

"Tonight, won't be a night you will soon forget."

With that Brian pushed his full length into her. The pain soon turned to pleasure as he quickened his pace. It felt like he was fucking her soul, Ichika thought to herself, her perfectly manicured fingernails digging into the sheets of the bed. Brian was no amateur, his rhythm and motions mirrored the beat of the music, teasing her. Sweat from his forehead dripped onto Ichika's face as their bodies melded into one. Ichika's breasts wobbled as she was fucked hard, her moans filled the room and she approached another roiling orgasm. The black cock took her to places she had never been, and she knew there was no going back now.

Ichika's body shook as she squirted a stream of liquid from her vagina. It was her first time squirting and now she had just did it with a black cock. How did a good career teacher end up in this position, she wondered. It didn't matter now, all she wanted was to be a black cock slut to Brian and be his. She wondered what Yui must have been doing and wondered if her partner had already finished inside her. Ichika knew what the risks were but her animalistic side was like a tiger breaking through the cages of her mind.

As she recovered, she noticed a huge wet spot on the bed with a streak of moist pointing towards where Brian was. No wonder Yui only fucks black guys, she pondered to herself.

Without any words, Brian reinserted his full length into Ichika, her eyes focusing on the colour contrast of his dark skin on her pale white flesh. She wrapped her legs around him, kissing him, breaking the kiss she said, "time for you to cum inside me, make me your girlfriend.", she felt naïve for saying that, not knowing whether he wanted her for more than one night. Brian increased his pace, fucking her and bringing out her juices. Her moans and shrieks filled the air as any worry about neighbours hearing them faded from her mind. Ichika's legs pulled him further in as she noticed a layer of cream forming on Brian's python of a penis. Her eyes were close to tearing as the pleasure like bolts of electricity shot through her body, her pussy begging for his cum inside her.

"Naka-dashi (cum in me)." Ichika moaned as Brian shot streaks of his baby making batter into her.

Brian's hand enveloped her breasts, giving them a hard squeeze as he shot another load of his sperm into her fertile cunt. Time froze as Brian flashed her a beautiful smile, the smile of a triumphant warrior claiming his ivory prize. She felt a warm sensation inside her, something she never felt before, the sensation overwhelming. He had obviously deposited a large load in her, their liquids mixing possibly creating new life. Her body quivered in a post orgasm bliss and with a nod, Brian withdrew his half flaccid cock, his semen leaking out her of, the discharge was thick and white.

The sheets were in a mess and the room smelt like sex. Brian's body was covered in sweat and shone in the dim light of the room. Ichika looked down examining her stretched out cunt and the mess that it was, red marks on her breast indicated how much he loved them. She felt an emptiness where his big black cock had once been but felt more emotionally fulfilled than ever before. She ran her hands over her athletic body, taking a moment to imbibed what had just happened. Her silky jet-black hair was in a mess and her clothes left near the foot of the bed. Reality flooded back to her as she realised what she had done, a good schoolteacher who had not long ago lost her husband was in a room with a random black stud who might have just impregnated her. Sitting up on the bed, she instinctively covered her vagina, shy at first only later to realise it was more to retain his semen in the right place.

12