Japanese HomeStay Experience

Story Info
International Student experiencing more than school.
2.6k words
4.43
24.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Reiko. I had a great opportunity to move to Toronto, Canada to study at a college. I had worked on my English TOEFL score for years and I finally attained a level that I could begin college outside of Japan. I was very excited for a new adventure and chapter in my life to begin.

My parents were happy for me, but also sad at the fact I would be moving far from them outside of Japan. The other issue was my highschool boyfriend, it was going to be hard being away from each other. Takeshi was not good in English and didn't share in my dream of studying abroad, but I promised him it would only be for a few years and then I can come back to Japan and have more opportunities for a good job.

I had placed a request with an agency in Japan to help me find a homestay family to live with near the College. It was my first time outside of Japan and living alone was a bit too much for me to handle. I also felt living with a Canadian family would help me experience and better understand the culture and language.

The day of my departure came and I was sent off from Haneda by my parents and Takeshi. The flight itself was about 14 hours direct to Toronto. I flew Air Canada and I enjoyed the movies and snacks and the overall experience.

At Toronto Pearson I was welcomed at the gate from my host parents, an elderly couple in their early 60's. Mr. and Mrs. Sharpe had made a cute sign welcoming me and it even had my name, Reiko.

I was so happy to find them easily and they seemed so nice and friendly. Mrs. Sharpe was a bit plump and short like me, around 5 foot 2. She wore a long flowery dress and had a full head of white curly hair.

Mr. Sharpe was so tall, like 6 foot and towering over both of us. He looked slender but strong. I found out later he owned his own construction business and did a lot of hard labor all of his life. He looked younger than Mrs. Sharpe, perhaps his gray hair and strong build made him seem so.

The drive was about an hour to their nice home. They lived in a very nice neighborhood with lots of flowers and beautiful trees. They had a 3 story townhouse that looked so cute with a nice garden in front. When we got out of the car there were a few neighbors that greeted us, so everyone seemed very friendly. Mrs. Sharpe told me everyone was really close in that neighborhood and I would get to know all of them soon enough.

My room was located in the basement apartment, so it had its own private bathroom and even a small living room and kitchen with separate entrance. I never had a place to myself before, so this was so exciting. Mrs. Sharpe though told me she would keep the door from within unlocked so I can join them upstairs for dinners and any other times I am bored.

That first night I spent unpacking, calling back home to my parents, Takeshi, and heading to bed early as I was tired from the long flight. My new life and experiences in Toronto were about to begin and I was so excited.

That first week was so much fun. I spent time with Mrs. Sharpe mostly, going shopping, helping with gardening, cooking, and just learning more about her life there in Toronto. Mr. Sharpe was mostly working throughout the week, leaving early in the morning and coming back for dinner in the evening. We ate dinner together every night. He didn't talk much to me, but I would always catch him looking at me and smiling and telling me how cute I looked. I was always joking with him at how big and strong his arms were. I would put my hand on his and it was not even half of his, he was like a giant.

The following week Mrs. Sharpe told me they were going to invite some of their close friends from the neighborhood over to the house for a kind of welcome party for me. I was so happy and excited that they were going to hold a party for me. The day of the party I pulled out my best white top and black short skirt and wore black thigh high stockings that came just below the skirt. I also pulled out shiny black platform heels to really give me more height. Mrs. Sharpe was teasing me on my new found height, she was saying I was on stilts. This was a party for me and I was determined to stand out.

The guests all came, there were 3 couples all in their late 50s or early 60s that lived in the neighborhood. I found out that the men were all part of a bowling team and the women met during the week for knitting classes. We had a sort of buffet style dinner with everyone sitting here and there between the kitchen, dining area and living room chatting. I was asked all sorts of questions about Japan and the differences between Toronto and my city of Yokohama. Soon after we had finished eating we cleared up the dining area as the men had set up space to start a card game while the women moved to the living room to share some of their latest knits. The drinking continued throughout the night, beer for the men and wine for the women. I even had myself some red wine that really got to me and sent me spinning once the food stopped.

I excused myself and went downstairs to lay down on my sofa in the basement living room as I was not used to drinking that much alcohol, but it was my night so I wanted to fully enjoy the party with everyone. As I was going down the stairs I was a bit unsteady and so Mr. Smith, one of the men at the party, helped me down the stairs. I tried to balance with my tall heels as I took each step down to the basement but I really needed the help of Mr. Smith to get me to my basement sofa. His hands were kind of all over me trying to steady me, one hand holding my arm and the other on my back and at times my ass trying to steady me. All I felt at the moment though was a spinning sensation and an overall all happy feeling. He sat next to me as he helped me on the sofa with his hands now resting on my knee and the other on my waist. He asked if I was alright and I told him I was, as I continued to just smile with happiness. He told me he would come down and check on me soon, so I smiled and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling I had.

I lay on the sofa and was feeling good, but also rather horny. I was wet from how Mr. Smith had handled me down the stairs and how he was looking at me. In fact, all night I noticed the men looking at me in a way I was not used to in Japan and I found it exciting. I was wet and I really wish Takeshi was living here about this time, but he was not. I couldn't take it anymore, so I got up and staggered to my room and opened my drawer to pull out my small purple vibrator. I lay back on my bed and spread my legs and placed the vibrator on my slit on top of my underwear. I was so wet and horny, so I enjoyed the vibrations for what seemed hours.

At one point I opened my eyes and in front of me at the foot of the bed was Mr. Smith. I was not aware right away what I was doing, but soon realized I was spread open with my skirt hiked up, panties brushed to the side as my vibrator was glossing over my wet pussy lips. Mr. Smith came over to the side of the bed and sat next to me, leaned to my ear and whispered, "Poor thing, you sure miss the boyfriend you were telling us you had back in Japan. We all wrapped up the party and card game and are getting ready to go home. I will unlock the basement outside door as I go up, but later tonight I will be back to pleasure you all you want. I won't be long, just going to walk my wife over to our home and tell her I am going for a drink with some other friends."

I was in disbelief, I had never imagined anything like this would ever happen to me with an older man, a foreigner. I was a bit scared, but so wet and excited. He was tall and strong looking and kind to me all night. I pulled my panties off, and stayed in that position in my bed as he found me, in my heels spread open enjoying my vibrator between my wet wet pussy lips. I just waited for Mr. Smith and the anticipation of what he would do to me was driving me even more excited and wet.

I heard the door to the upstairs close, as I believed Mrs. Sharpe did so as she did every night before bed. Then about 15 minutes later, I heard the basement side door open from the outside and then close and lock. I heard some steps towards my bedroom and then saw his shadow in the doorway. I was so wet at the sight and my heart was racing.

He came to the foot of my bed again and reached for my legs and pulled me to the end near him. He then went down on his knees at the edge of the foot of the bed and spread my legs really wide as he looked at my wet sloppy pussy and said, "My tongue and mouth are for your pleasure anytime you need". At that moment after hearing that he then lowered his head and started to lick and suck my pussy juices like I never felt before, I was in another world at that point. I grabbed his hair and pulled him deeper into my pussy lips enjoying his thick slippery tongue and shaking with each suck of his lips on my pussy lips. I kept rubbing my wet pussy lips all over his face. This was nothing like ever before, I was in shock at how my body was reacting to this. I couldn't keep my eyes closed, I wanted to see his face buried in between my legs and his mouth sucking on my pussy lips as I licked my lips watching him. He sucked and licked me till I was cumming and shaking uncontrollably, he made me cum hard like that 3 times and then I was his. I found myself calling for him, "I am yours, oh use me, I am totally yours to use". He then stood up and undressed, exposing a huge 8 inch thick cock that I had never seen from Takeshi. I was gushing with wet juices down my thighs in anticipation of what was to come.

I obediently followed his lead as he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me off the bed and onto my knees before him. I looked up and saw this thick long cock with veins all over, it was right above my head. I can see his sack of hairy balls directly in front of me. I tried to ask him to wait a sec as I never was in such a situation, but the next thing I knew I felt him pull my head to his balls and start rubbing my face on them. He smothered them with my face, rubbing them all over my cheeks and lips as he ordered me to suck them. I did as he wanted and pulled my tongue out licking and sucking his big hairy balls. As I was devouring his thick hairy balls in my mouth, I felt him pull my top from my shoulders down and unclip my bra. He had managed to pull down my top to my waist as I knelt there sucking on his balls, moaning with pleasure. I was topless now with his hands playing with my breasts and nipples as I devoured his manhood.

He then pulled back my hair and had me lick down to the tip of his long thick shaft from the underbelly and then take his tip into my mouth and suck hard. He then proceeded to grind his long thick cock into my mouth, face fucking me with strong gyrations. I was slobbering with saliva and precum coming out of the sides of my mouth as he was fucking my mouth deep, stretching at times the sides of my cheeks as he quickened the pace. My mouth, my face, my head was his to use, to fuck, to cum and spew his manly seed in me as much as he wanted. In the moment I was only his to use as he wanted and I was willing to give him whatever pleasure he wanted. I no longer in the moment was Takeshi's, but I was Mr. Smith's to enjoy fully and I was willing to allow him that pleasure.

He quickened his gyrations and started to moan loud as I felt his load of cum blast to the back of my throat, I was gagging once I felt it hit the back of my throat. He held me tight and I couldn't pull out my mouth as he contracted his legs and ass cheeks pushing deep in me, in my mouth his salty seed. He told me to take it and swallow it, and I did as he commanded. I then licked every drop from his long thick cock head and tip, licking my lips as I swallowed and opened my mouth to show him I drank all of it.

Just when I was anticipating he would take my body and pussy, he surprised me by pushing me back on the bed and starting to dress himself. I begged him to take me to enter me to cum inside me, but he told me that is all I was getting from him that night. He then put some money on my night table and told me to go shopping and buy lingerie, heels, and sexy outfits that I can wear for him. I asked him when I could see him again, and he said I was his now and he could use me anytime he wanted. He told me to give him my phone number so he can text me when he is outside the door, so I can let him in. He told me he would visit a few times during the week, to use my body and make me cum like never before. He told me to keep this a secret between us, which I promised I would.

After he left I counted the money he left on my night table and it was almost $500. I could not believe it, it was so much. I was excited to go shopping and be ready for whenever he visited me next. I came to Toronto thinking I was going to be a student here, but I never imagined I would be an older man's, a foreigner 's secret on the side, his mistress. I know it sounded bad, but I could not explain the excitement at the thought of that either. I was so wet thinking about how I was someone's dirty little secret.