Japanese Massage and Married Woman

Story Info
Japanese man tricks a married white woman into having sex.
5.2k words
4.4
76.5k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie lives on the outskirts of Los Angeles with her husband and their two young sons. Carrie and her husband had each turned twenty-eight years old.

Their birthdays are only two days apart, but they celebrate together on the same day. They also celebrated the tenth anniversary of their marriage. High school sweethearts, they grew up together and knew each other since childhood.

Carrie is a very attractive and good looking woman. She has dark blonde hair, is 5ft9 and has beautiful blue eyes.

She has a tanned, hot, killer athletic body on her. Her breasts are 36DD, she had enhanced them. She has a very sexy thickness to her thighs, it's so sexy and exciting for every man to see them. But the best and most unique thing about her is her buttocks, she got a big fat ass. She was really on another level when it came to looks, hotness and sexiness.

Carrie had finished shopping from the local grocery store and was now on her way home. She was wearing a white, yellow mini summer dress and white heels. It was quite hot outside and the street was full of people running on their errands.

Carrie kept her distance from the crowd and walked along the right sidewalk, she was on her way home to prepare dinner for the family as she always did on Fridays. She still hadn't decided whether it would be chicken breast or meatloaf.

While she was on her way, she noticed a short, slender Asian man approaching. The man looked to be in his late 40s. He couldn't be more than 5ft5.

''Isn't it a lovely day today?'' the man said with his poor English. Carrie immediately realized that he was either a tourist or a newcomer to the states.

''Yes it is,'' Carrie replied.

The man continued the conversation, ''Hopefully you bought whatever you needed.''

''I sure did,'' Carrie said.

The Asian man then said, ''I'm a Japanese masseur who recently arrived from Tokyo. Do you like Massage?''

Carrie replied, ''Oh ok. Of course. Who doesn't?''

''Are you married? Do you have a husband?'' the man asked.

''Yes I am,'' she said.

''I think housekeeping and having a family is very tough,'' he said.

''Yes, it is very, very, very hard. From morning to night,'' she said.

''You look exhausted,'' the man said.

''Yes, I have a six year old and a eight year old and it is very exhausting,'' she said.

The man stopped for a moment and told Carrie that he's well known in Tokyo and that he recently opened a massage clinic here in Los Angeles and that he offers free massage today.

Carrie chuckled a little bit and said, ''No, you know. I.... It's late and I do have to get home. I love massages, but I have to get home for dinner.''

The man interrupted Carrie and said, ''This is a great chance for you, I can fix your whole body and make you feel better. I do excellent massage. You know that Japanese massage is the best?''

''Yeah, yeah. I love massages, but I really have to get home for dinner. Kids. Husband.'' Carrie said with a strong and clear voice.

But the man refused to give up and continued to pressure Carrie to try the massage. They talked back and forth, and in the end the man managed to persuade Carrie.

''Okay, I'll give it a shot,'' Carrie said.

The man showed the way and they both walked to the massage clinic. They arrived at the clinic and went inside. The clinic was very small with only a small room. Inside was a medium-sized single bed with white sheets and a large white pillow. The walls were painted white and several pictures of the human body hung on the wall. There were no windows in the room.

The man prepared the bed while Carrie took off her heels and left her purse on a chair in the corner. When he was done, he asked Carrie to sit on the bed and asked her which part of her body she had the most pain in. Carre slowly replied that it was the shoulders.

"So what are you and your family going to eat for dinner?" the man asked.

''Oh. Haha. I was thinking about meatloaf. It's good and easy,'' Carrie replied while smiling and laughing a bit.

''That's so nice, your family is lucky to have you,'' the man said with a calm voice.

''Yes,'' Carrie said and let out a loud laugh.

Carrie then began to explain why she has back and shoulder pain and explained that it was due to all the housework. The man nodded and then got up on the bed and knelt just behind Carrie. He told her that she could relax and that he would start massaging her. He started rubbing her around the neck and shoulders.

''Haha. It already feels so good,'' she said and smiled.

Carrie then began to talk about all the headaches she often had. The man replied that it was due to all the stress she experienced during the days. Carrie said that it was normal because she has children and a family.

''Alright, just lay down,'' the man said.

Carrie looked at him in surprise and said, "Lay back?"

The man said yes and guided Carrie all the way down to his knees. Her back head was between his knees now. He spread her arms and told her to relax. He started massaging her arms and told her to relax repeatedly. She had fixed her foot and hand nails a few days before, so they looked great.

The man then lifted Carrie up and held her head while he was massaging her back harder. She let out a little noise while she enjoyed the massage. The dress was tight and could barely hold her big, beautiful tits while she sat in that position.

''Do you work out and stretch a lot?'' the man asked.

Carrie replied, ''No, I don't actually. But my two children are in soccer. So I'm definitely the soccer mom. I go to all the games.''

Shortly afterwards, they started talking about sports and which sport is best known in the United States. The man talked a little bit about Japan and Carrie talked about the United States.

Carrie was enjoying the massage and her facial expression spoke for itself. She closed her eyes, took deep breaths and said, ''Ah, this feels so good.''

''Just relax. Relax. Let's remove this madam,'' the man said and started undressing Carrie.

''Ehm. Wait. What... what are you going to take off?'' Carrie asked with a nervous voice and became a little uncomfortable.

He removed her dress from the top. her yellow-black panties were now visible.

Carrie grabbed her dress, pulled it up a little and she said, ''I don't think I can take that off.''

''Trust me, it's better for massage,'' the man said with his usually calm voice.

He rubbed Carries back and she was enjoying the massage. Opening her mouth and closing her eyes in pleasure. After a while, the man told Carrie to lay down and guided her to the pillow. He asked her to lie on her stomach and he then began to slowly pull her dress off from the bottom, exposing her butt.

Carrie began to get uncomfortable and tried to express dissatisfaction with taking off her dress, but the man interrupted her and said that it was better for her body, and that the massage would be even better without the dress on.

She was now only wearing her bra and thong. Her sexy, tanned body was visible now.

''Do you have a towel or something I can put on,'' Carrie asked firmly.

''Yes of course,'' the man replied.

''Oh, you do? perfect. Now I don't need to... because it was way too much,'' she said and tried to laugh away the awkward mood.

Now the man was giving her proper massage while she was lying down. She loved it.

''Does it feel good, madam?'' he asked.

''Ohh. It feels so good,'' she replied.

Carrie talked about her children and how difficult it is to wake up every morning and prepare them for the school day. While she was talking, the man unbuttoned her bra.

''Oh. Oh. Okay,'' she said and laughed awkwardly. She said nothing more and the massage continued.

The man then asked, ''Does you husband help you around the house?''

''Ehm, usually not. He works a lot, so no,'' she replied.

While he massaged her and she praised him for how good massage he did, the man decided to remove the towel from Carrie's body.

She chuckled a little awkwardly and said, ''Ehm, I think I'd rather have the towel on.''

The man tried to explain that it would be better off without it and that he was planning to put some lotion on her body. Carrie tried to explain that she'd feel more comfortable with the towel on. She kept telling him that for a few minutes but then gave up. The man began to massage and rub her on her buttocks.

''Is this part of the massage?'' she said.

''Mmm. Yes, trust me,'' the man replied.

''Ahh. It does feel amazing,'' she said and smiled.

As the massage continued she was enjoying it properly.

''Does your husband know that you went out shopping today?'' he asked as he stroked her hot body and buttocks hard.

''Oh. Of course. He's probably wondering why I'm not home for dinner yet,'' she said and laughed about it.

''Ah. Ah. Ah. Hands down the best massage I've ever had,'' she said.

The man told Carrie to lie aside, he adjusted her back from both sides as a chiropractor would do. She held her loose bra and covered her breasts.

''Does it feel better?'' he asked.

''Yes it does. Thank you,'' she said. And right after that, he removed her bra.

''Oh. Ehm,'' she said.

''This is kind of my operation,'' he said.

Carrie covered her breasts with her hand and she was very uncomfortable right now.

''I'm sure you see breasts all the time, but this is not... this is not,'' she said. He interrupted her and told her to turn around to the other side. She lay on her side, covering her breasts with her palms.

He then started to put lotion on her body and began to rub it all. Carrie was trying to smile and pretend that all was good, but she was concerned.

She began to think for herself and look upwards with an unpleasant feeling and facial expression.

''Ehm... Ehm... you know I might feel better if I had a robe on or something,'' she said with her feminine voice.

The Japanese guy kept massaging her back and didn't reply to her. Completely ignored her.

She then continued by saying, ''You know, I... I appreciate the massage and you cracking by back. I just feel...''

He interrupted her and said, ''How are you feeling, does it feel good?''

Carrie let out a small laugh and said, ''It does feel good, I'm just concerned.

This is just.... is just... I normally don't have these exposed,'' she said and referred to her breasts.

She laughed a little after saying that to lighten the atmosphere in the room. The man also laughed and said that, ''This is Japanese massaging, and kind of Asian operation.''

Carrie just listened with a very thoughtful and strange facial expression where she thought what the hell is he talking about.

''Without a bra?'' she asked curiously and with a strong voice.

''Oh yeah. I use lotion to your body... so you feel better and helps your body. OK?'' the man replied with his broken English and kept massaging Carrie.

''Okay,'' she said in a slightly breathless voice, and she then relaxed.

The man now also began to lubricate her near the buttocks and on the stomach. He moved slowly around her breasts. The man removed her hands covering her breasts and they were now visible to him. Carrie became a little confused and immediately covered her breasts with one hand.

''I'm... I... I just need to cover a little,'' she said and took a deep breath.

The man told her to relax several times at the same time.

''Such a nice lotion for you,'' the man said while massaging Carrie's back and hips.

''Yeah it is. It's nice,'' Carrie replied while feeling very uncomfortable and you could see that clearly on her.

After a while she said, ''it does feel really good.'' And bit her lower lip.

''Mmmm... Good... Okay, just lay down... just lay down,'' the man said and ordered Carrie to lay on her stomach.

''Okay, as of now you should take off your panties,'' he said while palcing both his hands on Carrie's buttocks and started to pull down her thong a little.

Carrie's reaction was quick and horrific. She was shocked and very surprised. Her facial expression was like she was scared to death.

''You want me to what?!'' She said with fear in her eyes.

''We need to do this because I should put lotion around here,'' he said while touching her buttocks.

Carrie just listened and didn't want any of that.

''Don't worry,'' the man said and started pulling her thong off without notifying her.

Carrie immediately covered her ass as it was completely exposed now and you could see it.

She turned to him and said, ''You know, I just don't think I'm really that comfortable taking this off.''

He interrupted her once more and said with his poor English, ''Yes. Yes, it's better for doing massage.''

He continued with saying, ''This is kind of Japanese massage style. Alright?''

Carrie said nothing and just lay on her stomach and gave up trying to convince him and he started massaging her on the back and buttocks. She was completely naked now. Her very attractive, hot and tanned body was now totally exposed to this Japanese man.

After rubbing her like that for a few minutes, Carrie began to moan softly, "Mmmm."

The man quickly asked with a hopeful voice, ''It's good?''

Carrie gave up a deep breath and relief before answering, ''This feels really good. That I cannot argue.''

The man now started rubbing Carrie on her back harder and the mood was raised. Carrie moaned from time to time as she bit her lips and squeezed them out. She was really enjoying the massage now. The man then placed one hand on Carrie's asscheek and began to shake her buttocks fast. Her sexy and bubbly ass shook up, down, right and left. Just like a bowl of jelly.

While this type of massage was going on, an insecure Carrie asked, ''Umm.... Is that standard? is that... is that a regular type of massage?''

The man responded quickly with a loud voice, ''Yes!''

He then said, ''You know, just moving. It's good for your back, okay?''

Carrie replied, ''Okay.''

''You don't feel good?'' the man asked.

''No, I do... it feels amazing actually. My back... my back does feels really good,'' she said.

''Right here,'' he said and placed both his hands at the bottom of her back.

Carrie moaned, ''Oh yeah.''

''It feels amazing. Oh god,'' she said with a relaxed voice.

The Japanese guy was massaging her on her back from top to bottom. He then stopped for a moment and started looking in a box next to the bed for a thing. Carrie got the chance to exhale. After finding the product he was looking for, he started using it on Carrie. It was a metal toy with wheels that he rolled on Carrie's buttocks all the way down to the heel. She enjoyed every minute of it and moaned quietly several times.

After he was done using the metal toy, Carrie said, ''Oh my gosh. Let me know if there's something more.''

The man then grabbed both her legs and picked them up. He began to slowly lift them and slowly lower them.

''You should do stretches like this, after you shower or take a bath. Right?'' he said.

''So stretches like this?'' she said.

''Yeah! I think your husband could help you,'' he said and kept stretching her legs.

Carrie replied, ''Ehm, maybe I'll ask... Oh. Oh. Okay.''

She suddenly became silent when the man spread her legs open and started massaging her ass, near her vagina.

She then finished the sentence, ''Ehm, maybe I'll ask him.''

He then took some extra lotion on his hands and started massaging Carrie just outside her vagina and anus. A few centimeters away.

Carrie felt very uncomfortable.

''This right here,'' the man said.

''Ehhh. You know. My muscles there, they feel fine,'' Carrie with anxiety and fear in her voice.

''You know, this here is important,'' he replied. The man then began to speak in Japanese and finished with, ''Okay.''

Carrie just took a deep breath and said, ''You know, I'm thinking that part is okay though.''

The man interrupted her twice and asked, ''You're not comfortable?''

He then said, ''This is important,'' and began to speak in Japanese again without her understanding a single word.

The discomfort and embarrassment became too much for Carrie and she moved a little hastily and said, ''You know, I'm fine. I... I do have to get home tonight. Dinner. Kids. Husband. General massage is okay. That part is fine. That part is okay.''

The man then stopped and removed his hands. It was a huge relief for Carrie when she no longer felt his hands on her. She exhaled and said, "Thank you though."

While she was being polite and thanking him, the guy said, ''Okay, don't worry. Turn around, turn around.''

He turned Carrie around and she was now lying on her back, with her whole front body visible. Her large breasts and hot body were visible. She felt how the discomfort only grew in her body and how embarrassing the situation became.

She was about to panic and decided to thank for the massage.

She held up one hand towards the man and said, ''I am... you know, I'm fine. Thank you so much.''

The man kept massaging her stomach and said, ''Don't worry.''

Carrie said once again, ''Thank you so much, but I feel good.'' She was trying to excuse herself without being rude.

The man kept saying, ''Relax. Relax. You should just relax.''

''I mean... it feels great, but I think I'm good,'' she said with a loud voice.

While Carrie tried to address the man that she was fine and didn't need more massage, the man took another toy out of the box and placed it just below her navel. This thing vibrated and Carrie let out another moan.

''Feels good?'' the man asked.

''It feels great. I just... I think I'm good,'' Carrie said while moving her hands up in the air and covering her tits.

The man kept explaining to her that this was part of the operation and talked about other stuff. His English was very poor so Carrie didn't really understand much.

Carrie gathered her strength and said in a loud and strong voice, "I should probably go."

The man continued to say, ''Don't worry. You being upset is not good for you.''

This time Carrie got really frustrated and interrupted him and said, ''Is there any way I can just not be here totally naked? it's too much for me.''

''Okay, just relax,'' he said.

Carrie just said, ''Okay.''

She was covering her tits and vagina with one hand each.

''Relax. The massage is getting better,'' he said and started massaging around her tits.

Carrie tried to politely push away his hands, but he continued to massage her in that area and kept telling her to relax. He tried to remove Carrie's hand from covering her tits, but Carrie didn't remove her hand.

Carrie was getting tired of this and said with a very low and sensitive voice, ''You know, I'm just... I'm okay... This feels great but I think I'm fine.''

The man kept massaging that spot and said, ''Take a deep breath.''

Carrie took a very deep breath and stared at the ceiling. The man kept saying that this massage was kind of his operation. Carrie was just looking at him and had a very hard time believing a word he said.

''This is Japanese massage,'' he said and began to massage her tits.

Carrie said, ''I don't think everybody gets this type of massages.''

''This is very traditional,'' he said.

He told her to trust him as he was massaging her tits softly, squeezing them lightly. Carrie shook her head in frustration and moved her arms in displeasure. This wasn't comfortable for her at all.

After a while Carrie asked, ''You sure this is very traditional.''

''Yes, very traditional,'' the man replied.

He then grabbed Carrie's tits properly and told her to relax and close her eyes. He began to squeeze them harder and deeper. Carrie was covering her vagina. While Carrie enjoyed the massage with her eyes closed, she suddenly felt the man lift her legs straight up in the air, showing and exposing her asshole and pussy. She was very surprised and stressed at the same time.

12