Jarhead: High IQ isn't Always Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching across to the shelf near me, I grabbed some shampoo and poured it out by feel, did my hair, and then rinsed off.

Once I was squeaky, I asked, "So, I suspect that you've worked very very hard cleaning me, it wouldn't do to have you be dirty..."

"I'm a dirty girl, Kevin. Very dirty."

"Ahh. So, I can help that."

Her hand was stroking my cock, sticking out in front of me. "You can clean me in a minute. I want to clean you."

"You..."

Her hands dropped and I could tell she was dropping. I felt a sudden warmth and softness, and I figured out she was sucking me in, a shower blowjob.

I was on hair trigger, to be honest. Her stroking on me had left me in a state, and I was ready for any extra bit.

Maybe two or three minutes in the water and I had to brace and say, "Oh...ohgod yes.... Yessssyess yes.... Ohhhhhh FUUUUUUck yah!!!!" I spurted, and she sucked me down, clamping her mouth down on the end of my cock and holding me in place with her hands as I shifted, trying not to move much and failing.

My first ever blowjob and there it was, right there, in the shower, almost to fall and crack my fragile jarhead open.

I laughed internally even as I was groaning with release and joy because my internal name for my 'syndrome' was Jarhead Syndrome since I had kind of thought of my head as a jar that I needed to fill up with the sweet jam of knowledge.

More than that, I was getting physically Jarred around by this glorious Mouth, giving me Head. This phrase just kept on giving.

She stood up, and I opened my eyes better to look into hers.

I wasn't even tempted to look down, I was All In Her Eyes, I said, meaning it with a significant depth of feeling, "Thank you, ma'am."

She moved into give me a hug, but then turned off the water behind me.

I said, "Awww, I didn't get to wash your boobies."

She laughed, "My boobies are plenty clean, thank you. And, thank you again, because I soaped them when I soaped you, and if you'd have peeked you would have known that."

I pulled back the shower curtain and stepped out, then held out my hand to help her out, too, maybe a slightly chivalrous move but one that got a raised eyebrow.

We toweled ourselves dry, though I got an eyeful of her gorgeous body in the meantime. I wasn't an expert but her boobs were pretty big (later she mentioned she was either a C or a D depending on which bra brand she bought), despite the rest of her body being pretty athletic and trim looking.

Thinking ahead I said, "Hold on, we need to leave one of these towels as a bathmat or my mom will know you took a shower here, too."

"And that would be bad because...?"

I thought about it. "I guess... not bad. She's not going to try to ground me or anything. She's a nurse, she's seen it all."

"I figured as much by the way you talked about her last night."

We walked back to my bedroom. "You know, you didn't fold your bra and panties in the bathroom. I think I'm going to have to properly chastise you."

She guffawed and said, "Uh, wut?"

"I am going to have to give you a proper tongue lashing, as punishment for not being tidy. And, as a reward for giving me a tongue lashing. So, tongue lashings all the way around."

We were in my bedroom and I hung up my towel and took hers to hang up next to mine, then shut the door.

She stood in front of the bed and looked at me with a question on her face, but one hip out and a hand on it, an attitude sufficient for the moment, somehow. I liked it! Her question was, "And just how are you going to do this? I have a second degree black belt in TaeKwonDo and a first degree in Aikido."

"I'm going to ask you nicely to lie on the bed while I kiss you, then lick you, until you convulse with involuntary movements of pleasure." I was being deliberately corny and grinning my ass off.

She laughed and said, "OOoo, Kevin, you say the Sweetest Things!"

Still, she backed up and pulled down the covers on the bed. "We're not doing _it_ tonight, just fyi. This is technically only our third date."

"If I step out of the room for a minute, does that count as another date?"

"Only if you buy me flowers."

"It's November. I can't grab marigolds from our next door neighbor in November. Would you settle for a flower painted on a nice rock? I think I did one of those for my mom in the third grade, might still be in the garden."

She shook her head, no, but I didn't expect her to change her mind, and frankly I didn't expect us to go all the way anyway.

I was crawling up beside her and we kissed and rolled around, her skin against mine and pretty soon my cock was up again, pressing against her abdomen. Her hand found it and stroked, at which point my hand continued around from where it'd found her butt to a more slippery location.

"Want to 69?"

She didn't hesitate and turned around, my hands pulling on her legs to get her situated. There was zero doubt that was the Exactly Right next step.

Now, I should mention, I'd read quite a bit of literotica and sex stories in general, with a focus on stories written by and about lesbians because I figured they had useful info. Of course, I was stroking off at the time, but there's no reason time spent on frustration-alleviation can't dual-purpose with an anatomical education.

There were consistent themes in a lot of those stories about building up slowly, kissing my way in, caressing and stroking, coordinated fingers and tongue, the differences between long/short licks, hard/medium/soft pressure, wide/pointed tongue movements, but all of it was theoretical until Just Right Then.

Faced, literally in my face, was a beautiful, rounded, live example of a very, very excited labia and subcutaneous clitoral body just engorged with ready-to-fuckitude. It'd seen them in porn, I'd seen them in my anatomy books (and I'd even taken an anatomy class, online, but with no lab work).

The question was, could I slow myself down, or should I let my first time at this just be exploration?

I decided I needed to repay a favor and give her a big-happy in a reliable fashion, and I'd explore more later.

Kissing up her thighs, I put one arm up and let my left go below to loop over and pull her downwards to me. As I did, I felt fingers on my cock again and then sucking. So. This would be competition - who could stay conscious despite the stimulation and help the other to an orgasm?

My kisses turned to licks, long and upwards, and light finger-play, until I got her into a rhythm of flat medium single-second licks that started over her clit, but weren't far enough down to interfere with my finger doing an alternating rhythm of in-out pressing on the front inside wall.

Yeah. That did it.

She came in about 7 minutes, by my estimation, though she dropped my cock about 2 minutes in.

Of course, her screaming and grappling was stronger than I figured it might be and I had to hold on carefully to keep her going. Letting down on intensity after it started, I kept up a moderate pace of back and forth in the hopes that would let her keep peaking.

It didn't. She dropped out of orgasm and told me to stop, hold on, too powerful.

I had some things to learn.

After some breathing, she again picked up my cock and started sucking me down, and it was my turn to breathe hard and come. I wasn't quiet. I didn't need to be. My mom wasn't home, my house was empty, we had a big enough yard the neighbors wouldn't hear, yeah, so why not?

OOOOOOH FUUUUCK yeah! I came, spurting, and bucking my hips involuntarily, even with some aftershocks that just lit my mind on fire.

She slowed down, too, letting me relax down again, but she was still licking and then it got too sensitive and I had to tell her that as well.

Of course, this meant war, if we were going back and forth.

Starting to lick on her again, I moved back into the same kind of rhythm, tasting the sweet beauty of her juices and liking the experience a lot. I'd heard lots of descriptions of the flavor, but there's no real point of comparison to give except that pussy tastes like pussy.

Just like Feynman said, electrons don't act like particles OR waves, they act like electrons.

My mind wandered a little as I kept up the movement and I thought about the ways that electrons generated fields, if there was a particle that generated gravity, what kind of particle-wave thing would apply to it?

This kind of trance-like state on my part must have been great for my movements, because Cleo just started coming, then kept coming, and kept coming, over and over. She'd drop down slightly, and I'd let that happen while still keeping contact, and then speed up slowly, and she'd climb again, until she was climaxing again, yelling and twisting.

Above me, during one of her climaxes, I saw and heard a little toot, and it looked like her anus had just contracted. She'd farted. Right there. I laughed a little and kept licking; she was in the middle of the throes of something, and I wasn't going to stop that.

Best I can tell, she came between four and twelve times, depending on how you count it, but her responses were almost crying near the end so I let up, patted her butt, and she turned around to face the top of the bed.

I bent down and pulled up the covers and turned off the room light, it was a little blaring since the sun had just gone down.

Getting back in and snuggling up against each other and warmer under the blankets, she moved to be tucked in under my arm, her arm across my chest.

Looking at her face, she had tears on her cheeks.

I was worried. "Did I do something wrong? Hold you too tightly?"

She sniffed and I grabbed a tissue. She was trying to get her breath under control, still.

"You... did that."

"Did what?"

"Good Things."

"Oh."

We just breathed a while.

"Hand me my phone, can you? Reach it?"

I got up and retrieved it from her pile of clothes and got back in. She hugged me to her, tightly, and made a yummy sound ('mmMMmmmm') with the hug. "I'm not letting go of this."

"Cool by me. Might get kind of odd if I have to use the bathroom later."

She didn't laugh, just stutter-breathed, then shuddered and whimpered before taking a big sigh. "I'm ... not the same person I was an hour ago."

"Oh."

"Were you serious that your mom wouldn't try to ground you? Would she be cool with it if she found out I was here?"

I thought about it realistically. "Yeah. She might ask lots of questions, later. She's the kind to just let things go, but then ask Towering Questions if she thinks I'm being stupid, or just hug me if it's fine. Doesn't matter. I'm used to answering questions. She loves me, so, yeah, she'll ask, but she won't freak."

She nodded and sat up, rolling on her back on the pillow, my queen mattress big enough for both of us (it was my mom's old one). Sitting high enough, the sheet came down and let her boobs be visible, and I had a hard time not looking at them.

Noticing me looking, she half-laughed, and said, "No touching now, I have to make a phone call."

I got a false-innocent face on and said (putting on a weird deep voice), "I wouldn't think of it".

"Dork."

She dialed and just before she hit a button, she said, "You, shut up, I'm doing speaker so you can hear, but you'd better be silent."

"Got it."

Ring. Ring. "Hey, hun!" It was her mom.

"Hey back. Say. I left in a hurry, right?"

"Yeah, problem?"

"Problem is... I've been invited to stay over. And, I really like some of the math he's working on, so, yeah, I'm thinking I'm gonna stay."

There was the sound of 'understanding' wrapped up in an "Ahhh..."

"So, I'll see you tomorrow morning?"

"We have church tomorrow morning, honey, remember you can't be late. Might not be good to miss."

Cleo laughed, "Thanks, Mom, but I don't need an out. I want to."

"Okay then. Well, you're 18, you can do what you want, but I still have the right to worry about you. You need clothes?"

"It's fine. I'll borrow a shirt or something. Because I'll be 'Sleeping On The Couch', you know."

Her mom laughed, "Yeah. On the Couch. You might not want to mention this to your grandmother."

Cleo laughed back, "Double flannels and a chastity belt, check."

They said some other stuff and hung up.

"You really had church in the morning?"

"Yeah, and I like going, it's a lot of fun. There's a youth group with a bunch of other high schoolers - no college allowed - and we do mini-convention things - Cons - a couple of times a year. There's one coming up, and I should be there to plan. We have to bring stuff, different things to bring. Coordination."

"Sounds fun."

"Definitely. Way beyond. Very fun. Totally cool people. But, no sex at a Con. Big rules about that. We can sleep on the floor of the sanctuary in sleeping bags, kind of nearby but... chaste. Not sex, but nobody wants to anyway. It's kind of a group activity just hanging out and being silly."

"I haven't been silly a lot."

She looked at me. "Why not?"

"Orchestra is fun, I'm silly there. And track, and chorus, too, but ... I don't have a lot of friends, aside from... those groups."

"Always busy doing... math?"

I laughed, "Something like that. My idea of games are different from theirs."

She handed me the phone to put on my nightstand since the bed was against the wall. "You have a double bed for a single guy. Lots of girls spend time up here?"

"My cousins, and I have to sleep on couch cushions in the basement."

"Make them move!"

"Mom has opinions. She buys the food, I sleep where I'm told."

"Moms are like that."

"You get to turn into one eventually, at least. What goes around comes around."

"Not in a hurry for that."

"Still. Kids are fun. Loud, sure, but fun. I did babysitting in junior high to make money, at the parish childcare center. Really, made good money... my primary motivation at the time. Run around like mad for a while and then watch them sleep it off the rest of the time."

She laughed, "You have the tricks down, then?"

"Two tricks. Three, tops. The upside down game, the run-run-run-fall-down game... Oh, and the hide-face-say-boo game."

"A complete oeuvre."

"Three points for Cleo, vocab for the win."

"Oeuvre, isn't my oeuvre."

"You can't rhyme a word with itself and count that as poetry."

"I can if I want to, can if I want to, too." She'd sung that like the 'cry if i want to' song. She had a decent voice.

We laughed and she sighed a big sigh. "I'm almost hungry for dinner. What'cha got planned?"

"Fly to Paris, eat on the plane, fly back, eat on the plane again. Don't stay, just eat all our meals on planes. It's very trendy. Everyone will be doing it soon. It's a diet plan. Can't cheat if you're literally in the air."

She looked at me funny. "Have you actually ever HAD airplane food?"

"Never flown. Too expensive."

She decided to get up, rolled over on top of me and kissed me nicely, her boobs gliding across my chest with nipple-peaks giving another pair of point-sensations to it.

Going right to the door, she said, "Three am, really?"

"Yep. Nurses have shifts, they have to be there."

She opened the door and went downstairs, buck-nekkid. I followed, delighting in the undulations of her butt muscles and, interestingly, "Dimples of Venus."

We were on the stairs.

"What?"

"You have Dimples of Venus. On your lower back. Very sexy."

"Ah."

We ate dinner - reheated spaghetti that my mom had cooked earlier in the week.

At some point, she asked if I normally had vegetables with a meal, and I said, "Mom tries to, and I do sometimes. I guess, I'm always hoping to eat better, but when it comes down to it, either someone does it for me or I'm too lazy. So I want it, I'd love it, but I'm ... Dependent on the Kindness of Strangers."

Her derisive, "Okay, Blanche," gave me a grin; she'd been forced to read Streetcar, too.

Something about a streetcar got me thinking. We didn't have them in Woburn, but I'd seen them. The electric overhead tram ones were fun, the electric lines going at odd angles. Both the streetcars and the overhead lines for electric buses had to coexist.

The crossing field lines might be interesting, electrons traveling in spirals around the outside of the wires...

"Earth to Kevin."

"Huh?"

"You faded there for a minute."

"Sorry."

She leaned back in her chair and lifted her boobs up, bouncing them to make one talk to the other, "Hey, Kevin's ignoring me."... "Oh, I see that." ... "Maybe we should pound his face with our nippley goodness!" ... "That would just make him happier." ... "Maybe we should smother him..."

I was laughing my butt off, she was having fun, too.

"No, smothering's too good. Let pussy do that." Moving them together, she had them say, "Oh, pussy, hey, can you smother Kevin so he'll focus on the right stuff?"

Shifting her chair and opening her legs, she looked down and moved her hips in time with her words, "I feel sooooo empty... Maybe Mouth can help."

Looking at her own lips, she stuck them out as sort-of duck lips, "I can help but I need tongue and throat and throat's always complaining about air and stupid stuff like that."

I laughed, she was doing great. Each body part had its own accented voice. Her lips were apparently from New Jersey.

One of the boobs said, "Pussy, you don't have throat problem, right?"

Her pussy said, "I just feel empty, and ... hymen's always getting in my way."

The other boob said, "Well, then Just Fuck Hymen then!"

Her pussy said, "Exactly my plan but Brain keeps curb stomping me."

Lips said, "Throat, you ignore brain and tell hands to grab Kevin's penis right now! Pussy needs filling!"

Her voice went back to sort-of normal and she said, "Hands. Grab Kevin's cock and pull him upstairs! Right now. Pussy Needs Filling."

"Brain wants orgasms but Brain can't handle more orgasms! Brain wants dick, too!"

Her performance was beyond. It was almost its own standup act.

She did stand up then, and walked around the table to be beside me, held out her hand, and looked in my eyes. I looked up at her, stood, we kissed soft and long and passionate, and she murmured, then pulled my hand and we walked upstairs.

I have very seldom been in situations where I knew something so absolutely amazing was Going To Happen, and had it happen, that my nervous level was super-high. My cock was super-high, too.

Getting a clean t-shirt off my closet shelf, shutting the door, she took the hanging towel she had and laid it over the center of the mattress, put the t-shirt over my bedside light, and made that the only light on.

I knew what was going to happen, but not how, so I just waited for her to keep doing what she was going to do.

Pulling me to her, sitting on the edge of the bed, she pulled my cock into her mouth and went down on it a couple of times, then spat and dribbled on the top of it and let go, walking backwards on the bed to lie with her butt on the towel.

I didn't need to be told to follow her, so I knee-walked up.

Her eyes were soft but determined, and she spoke like she had a definite plan. I had no problem with the plan. I was going to do whatever, the possibilities here were too fabulous.

"You're going to get positioned, on the edge but not in. You're going to kiss me and wait. When I say go, you're going to move sharply in, but just as a single jerk, and Stay There. Don't move. Stay in place. You're gonna probably wait 2 minutes. Maybe more, not moving. Then, when I say so, Small Movements. Got it?"

I didn't know what to say, so I summarized, "It's a Good Plan. I like this plan. Kiss, wait, say go, jerk once to be in, wait, wait, wait, hear go, move small. Got it."

She held out her arms, open, and I leaned forwards and in, getting my cock right up between her cleft, painting it up and down several times and watching her flinch with an 'oh-yes' vibe, and then leaving it there, I lay on top of her and we kissed.

1...34567...18