Jarhead on the Loose Ch. 01: Going Joint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like fucking in the shower?" Maybe she thought that was adventure sex.

She bit her lip and nodded.

I socketed my mushroom head into her opening.

"I don't care," I growled and drove hard into her. She was tight, but I managed to wedge myself in with one continuous motion.

"GOD!" she gasped and her knees pulled back, taking me in.

"I don't care what you want," I repeated, pulling back and then driving into her hard enough to drive her body toward the primitive headboard. Her hands rose to brace herself against it.

"This is about what I want," I repeated the action. "What I want!" I nearly shouted and began to pummel short hard jabs into her pussy, listening to her whine.

"Got that, bitch?" I gasped filling her cunt with my cock and rotating my hips. "Me, me, me!" Each word brought another hard jab, my balls slapping against her ass, and a small outcry from her throat.

I looked down. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness. She was sprawled beneath me gasping, eyes wide staring at me, with perhaps some fear showing. I lifted my hips and punched into her.

"I like watching your tits move when I fuck your cunt," I gritted. I did it again. They motion was fascinating.

"I bet your ass looks just as good," I grinned.

"I don't -" she began.

"Shut up," I shut her off, and started full thrusts. "Shut up, shut up, shut up," I chanted in time with each stroke, her pussy trying to suck me back in each time I pulled back.

Running short of breath I pulled almost completely free of her greedy pussy.

"You volunteered yourself, don't you get it?" I vibrated my hips a bit, sending the jiggles into her wet cunt. "You fucking cock blocked me and now you are all mine." Once more I sunk into her, this time slowly, adding a rotation to my hips. "All mine," I said again, "Now say it."

She gasped, her hips moving, trying to get more of me inside her vagina.

"Say it, bitch," I demanded, stalling my motion.

"Yours," she breathed.

"What?" I asked, pulling back.

"YOURS!" she cried out, hunching her hips to recapture me.

"MINE!" I shouted, slamming into her and, incredibly, I felt her pussy flutter as she came.

"Oh, FUCK!" she cried, eyes wide, tears escaping from the corners. Her legs wrapped around me and I was trapped in as she quivered through her orgasm. I wasn't even close, my cock being so hard as to make it partially insensitive.

"Oh, what a greedy cunt, you are," I growled into her ear. I rolled my hips, moving my dick deep inside her. "You came already." I chuckled. "What a slut."

"No, I'm -"

"Shut up!" I did a quick jab. "Tonight you're my slut."

She groaned and her legs unwrapped themselves, falling open naturally.

I stroked into her gently, whispering.

"Tonight you do what I want, you get fucked like I like to fuck, you take it any way I want."

"Okay," she breathed. Her arms rose and her hands stroked my shoulders and arms.

"Do you like this?" I asked, maintaining the easy, full strokes.

"It's nice," she said, breathing easily.

"Does your pussy like it?" I continued.

She hesitated, then nodded.

"No, no, my little slut, use your words. Does." I stroked into her and withdrew. "Your" In and out. "Pussy" Again. "LIKE THIS!" Slammed into her.

"YES!" she called as her back arched and her fingers dug into my skin.

"You're my slut, you're my slut," I said fucking her pussy in medium speed. "And I love making sluts cum." I began a series of rapid fire short strokes alternating with rolling hips while deep inside her. She began to grunt and her legs began to rise again. I recognized the signs.

"But not yet," I laughed, pulling free from her and sitting back. She moaned her complaint, "Noooo..."

I put my hand on her hip and pushed. "Get up on your knees," I ordered.

"What?"

"Jeez, don't they teach you Kentucky girls how to fuck?" I gripped her hips and rolled her onto her belly. "Guess I'll have to. Now, get on your knees so your ass is up and your head is down."

She shuffled herself, assuming the proper position. She looked back at me over her shoulder, nervousness showing.

"Whatever I want," I grinned and slid my body back so that I lay behind her. I shoved her knees apart and looked at the gleaming wet pussy open so slightly before me, the clit poking out in need and the little rosebud nestled above all. I then used my thumbs to open her still further.

She gasped when my face made contact with her crotch and gasped louder when my tongue took it's first swipe of her swollen lips. I then went to work, pushing my face into her crotch, flipping the tip of my tongue against her clit, then shoving it deep into her, sucking out her sweet-tart juices, and with each variation of the theme getting a new round of "Ohmuhgawd Ohmuhgawd Ohmuhgawd" from her.

"Rub your clit," I ordered, taking a breather and letting the night air cool my drenched face. In a flash her hand was there, three fingers riding atop that bump.

I smiled and flicked my tongue against her small wrinkled opening between her cheeks. "OH!" she said and tried to pull away. "Hold still, bitch! Keep rubbing!" Jesus, was I going to have to teach her everything?

I licked in a circle, teasing the sensitive skin near the opening. She shivered and I heard the squishy sounds as her active fingers were coated with her flow.

"I think you like this," I said, my breath bathing the moons of her ass. "Happy coincidence."

I stiffened my tongue and pushed, then pistoned into her, bringing a long drawn out groan shortly before her voice rose in pitch to a sustained whine and she stiffened, then began a long shudder. Shit, that was two for her, none for me.

I rose to my knees and closed the distance between our crotches. She was gasping weakly, her body having collapsed limply. I could smell pussy juice heavy in the air and guessed she needed a rest. Too fuckin' bad.

"No, no, little slut," I chuckled, taking her hips in my hands again. "Just because you're done doesn't mean I'm done." I jerked her pelvis upward, bringing it over her knees.

"Wha... what are you gonna do?" she whispered.

"I thought we covered that already, bitch," I said, continuing to refer to her as anything but her name. I stroked the head of my cock against her wet asshole, across the taint, down her swollen lips and bumping her freshly used clit. "You're all mine and I'm going to do anything I want."

I had come to the realization that this young girl had never been fucked properly. Other than a few high-schoolers and maybe one or two boys just out of school, she had not had the experience of someone who knew what he was doing. It was time to change that sad state of affairs.

I localized the area being caressed by my cock to her vagina. I slid it up and down, sometimes spreading the lips open to just the point of meeting resistance and then backing away. Soon she was moaning and forgot she needed a rest. She was moving her hips with me, trying to match me, seeking deeper penetration, looking for another hard dicking. I hadn't yet cum, so I was ready to comply.

"You like my cock, little slut?" I asked as I plied her pussy with it.

"Uh huh," she gasped. "It's so hard... so hard..."

That's anger, you little cock blocker I thought as the emotion touched me again.

"It's so hard so I can fuck you over and over and over again cuz I looooove to fuck," I said, beginning small probes into her opening. "Isn't that what you want? To be fucked?"

"Unnnn..." she groaned, not committing to an answer.

"Come on, admit it," I whispered as I held her hips steady and bumped the ridge of my helmet over her recovered clit. "You didn't want that girl getting this, you wanted it."

"No, no, that's not -"

"Shut up," I said slapping her ass, bringing her words to an end with a yelp of pain. "You wanted some dick but just didn't know how to get it because your boyfriend wasn't around. Just say it."

"Noooo," she started and I reached down to pinch her clit and she shrieked.

"Tell me the truth, bitch! Admit it!"

"Fuck, okay, okay," she gasped, shaking, "I was horny..." she began to relax as I stroked her nubbin with my finger, "I was so damned horny..." she sobbed.

I abandoned her clit and resumed control of her hips. "I wish I had a mirror right here," I murmured.

"Why?" she asked, feeling my cock return to gently prodding her nether lips open.

"So I can watch your face when I do this," I said and jammed my cock's full length into her cunt. Her intake of air went far beyond any gasp I'd heard before. I held her hips and started slamming her, my balls swinging wildly to slap her with each thrust.

"Yeah," I gasped bringing her hips back to meet my thrusts, "I'd love to have seen your eyes open wide when my cock split you open." I grinned. "I was right," I said.

"Uhmnnn?" she moaned into the pillow.

"Your ass shaking while I fuck you is just as nice as your tits," I grinned, driving hard, breathing hard. I released her hips and she continued the driving motion on her own. I reached forward and cupped her breasts, sweat began to run off me.

"Come up a bit," I muttered, exerting upward pressure. She nodded and propped herself up on her elbows. I let go, and leaned over to watch as her breasts began to swing in time with our fucking. The sight turned me on even more and I think I got a little harder. I didn't know if it was the position or the added stimulation of her nipples rubbing on the sheets, but I could sense she was building for another orgasm. I was faced with the decision to either cruelly derail it or urge her to completion. I smiled to myself when I decided.

"Are you gonna cum?" I said, gripping her shoulders. She didn't answer, only groaned. "Is my slut gonna cum again?" I requeried, gripping her hair. I slid my free hand down her sweaty spine. "Your slutty pussy comes so fuckin' good," I growled, my fingers sliding between her cheeks and caress the stretched lips of her vagina. "Doesn't it?" I tugged on her hair and she nodded agreement as she grunted.

"Then cum, you little bitch," I grunted, pushing into her cunt hard and pushing my thumb into her ass. That did it. She jerked as if jolted with electricity, gave a shriek and fell into the by now familiar shudder and pussywall flutter as she peaked yet again. I pulled her head back by her hair and gave her a couple hard jabs as my thumb wormed into her yielding ass.

"Yeah, look at you cum, you slutty girl. Look at you cum with my thumb in your ass," I said, feeding her the image, "You liked my tongue, you like my thumb, who knows what else you might like up there." Her shuddering ended and she slumped forward, my dick pulling out of her with a soft wet sucking sound.

"No more," she gasped, torso heaving as she breathed hard and fast. "Please, no more."

"Oh, now who's being the buzz-kill?" I teased, sitting back on my heels, watching her pussy recover.

"Gawd, I'm sorry," she half sobbed.

"Sorry don't cut it, bitch." I leaned over her, supporting myself on my arms and bringing my lips to her ear. "Besides, you are loving every bit of this payback." After a short pause, she shook her head, denying the obvious.

I looked down at my cock, shiny with her juices, yet still raging. Why the hell couldn't I cum?

"I'm thirsty," I announced, climbing over her and going to my small refrigerator. "You want a beer?" She groaned and I smiled. I uncapped a bottle of water and sucked half it down. "How about water?"

"Please," she said, her breathing nearly normal.

I moved to her side and she propped herself up on an elbow, taking the bottle with a shaking hand. She tilted it back and I looked at her. Her chest and face were flushed. Hair was stuck to her skin by sweat and she looked tired. Her throat moved as she swallowed and I remembered her inexperience.

"Have you ever sucked a cock, slut?" I asked.

She sputtered a bit and her eyes rolled up to look at me. Still drinking, she shook her head.

"Bullshit," I disagreed," nobody has ever gotten you to wrap those lips around some man meat?"

She finished swallowing and held out the nearly empty bottle which I took from her.

"Only once," she admitted, "after prom."

I nodded. That's probably the first time she got laid and some impatient asshole had probably fucked up the job.

"Ever eaten pussy?"

Her eyes widened. "Oh, ewww, no!"

"'ew, no'?" I mimicked her. "You seem to have liked it when I was licking yours."

"But that's different," she said, frowning.

"Because?" I asked, toying with her matted hair.

"You're a guy," she said as if explaining the obvious.

"So it's okay for a guy to eat pussy?" I asked, stroking her cheek.

"Uh huh," she agreed, closing her eyes to my caress.

"That must mean it's okay for opposites to do each other?"

"Um...yeah," she moved her face as I touched her nose, lips. "I guess."

"Then its okay for you to suck my dick." I declared.

Her eyes opened and went to my crotch. Yes, still hard, but only three quarters so.

"I don't know..." she started.

"I do." I said, stepping near and putting my hand behind her head.

"But," she objected, "it's been inside me."

"Trust me," I assured her, "Your pussy tastes wonderful."

She looked worried. I upended the bottle over my dick and fisted it several times.

"There, all better," I said and held it out, putting some pressure behind her head. "Anything I want," I reminded her.

She leaned forward, mouth opening.

I gently coached her, revealing the sensitive places, differences in pace, grips, and style, getting her to hesitantly sweep her tongue over my sac and then take my balls into her mouth, and how to pleasure herself with her free hand. She wasn't good, but she was improving. I stood, smugly watching as her head bobbed over me, my complete hard-on returned as she thumbed the fat under-vein and extended her tongue to touch my ball sac. She just needed practice and positive feedback.

"Damn, bitch, you are really turning into a good little slut." I said with my hips gently rocking. She gave a muffled giggle and wriggled her tongue against me to demonstrate newly acquired skill. Her other hand was on a boob, pinching and pulling at the small, sensitive nipple.

"Is your pussy wet, slut?"

She nodded as she sucked.

"No sense in wasting a wet cunt," I said. I surprised her by pulling my cock from her mouth and pulling her to sit upright on the bed. I knelt, slipped my arms behind her knees and slowly straightened. She yipped as she was simultaneously pulled forward and rolled backward. Earlier in the evening I would have seen fear or nervousness in her face but now all I saw was excitement as she realized something new, and probably wonderful, was heading her way. Her face was looking up at me, flanked on either side by her bent legs, her pussy presented for fun.

I pressed my cock to her opening and she smiled. I smiled back and leaned forward, sinking into her.

"Ohhhhh, Gunny," she groaned as she once again felt my slow steady penetration. I positioned my arms to hold her legs steady, forming her into what I called a fuck ball; pussy on top. I began to fuck her slowly, using only hip action. As she continued to sigh and moan, I added more force. Eventually I was pushing from the floor, driving my whole body upon her and forcing my cock into her more deeply than ever before. I knew we had turned a corner in our relationship when, instead of her usual moans and occasional words she started talking to me, taking over that role.

"Fuck me, Gunny, fuck your bitch, fuck my slutty pussy," her fingers were wrapped around my neck, pulling me down. "Fuck me so good, fuck me and make me cum again, fuck me, Gunny, fuck me anytime you want." She shivered as a small cum hit her. "Jesus, I feel so good, never stop, okay? I'll be your slut anytime, anything you want." Her fingernails bit into my skin and her eyes widened. "Fuck me! Harder! Harder!" I tried but there wasn't much more to give her. "Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd!" Maybe it was the way she was completely into the sex, or the submission, or the fact I was watching her face the whole time, or maybe it was just that I love fucking into a fuck-ball, but it finally happened: my balls drew up tight and my cock pulsed.

"Oh, JESUS!" I bellowed and she screamed when she felt my first gush fill her insides. I pummeled her pussy and took the name of the Lord in vain with each pulse of my long denied cock as I emptied myself into her. Each pulse seemed to be an explosion in its own right, each one taking a chunk of my soul with it. I felt myself shudder just as she was shuddering, our voices incoherent as we climaxed together, finally equal during this long night.

I was blowing like a thoroughbred after winning the Belmont Stakes. Water was pouring from me and onto her, but she raised no complaint. Instead, I felt her pussy clench at my shrinking member, milking me, soothing me. Her eyes were bright and smile wide and I saw a sense of victory in her expression. I leaned forward to kiss her, something I had not done since waking up standing over her body.

Our tongues swirled and played, our breathing coming hard through our nostrils. A huge wave of weariness swept over me like a fast tide on a small beach. The rage and resentment were gone.

I nuzzled her nose with mine, then kissed the tip.

"Move over," I commanded. She did, draping herself over my body as I, once again, sank into slumber.

"Anytime, Gunny, anytime," she whispered.

I might need some help.

12