Jarvis' Touch

Story Info
Black guy, white girl are Ken & Barbie fantasies.
4.3k words
3.94
46.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy Balsam and Jarvis Jackstone lived next door to one another in the inner city for 13 years before Tammy moved to the suburbs just after her 14th birthday. Her life began to change from there on in. She socialized mainly with upper middle class families, mainly who were white and her own age. Tammy being a white girl never had too much problem fitting in.

Jarvis, being raised in an inner city didn't know any other lifestyle. In the school district he grew up in the high school's drop out rate was around 45%. Of those who graduated, barely 20% went on to get a four year college degree. Jarvis was one of those thanks to Tammy who received his degree.

Jarvis' parents are Harley and Genevieve. They were good friends with Tammy's parents, Gayle and Tom, when they lived next door to one another. Jarvis' dad and Tammy's mom liked one another and years later it was discovered Harley and Gayle had a long standing affair with one another.

Tammy and Jarvis were close friends and played together frequently. Tammy's mom and his mom made sure they remained good friends even after Tammy moved away. Tammy and Jarvis hit it off well. He didn't know any better so he and Tammy played with her Barbie's and Ken doll and his G I Joe's. Jarvis was always Ken and one day he painted Ken's body a medium brown with paint from a craft store.

It was always very innocent. They'd pretend they went to school, went to movies, drove cars, went out for dinner, and sometimes do kissy face. When they did innocent kissy face, both would laugh for hours. That was all there was to playtime and nothing else. Tammy always thought it was funny when Barbie kissed Ken especially since Ken was painted brown so they could imagine it was Jarvis and Tammy maybe. Jarvis found it funny too.

The years passed and they kept in touch, but less and less. Sharing common interests in the arts such as plays, musicals, and the museum kept them close even after she moved.

Oddly Tammy and Jarvis over the course of 8 years, saw each other only four times. Finally when they turned 18 they made a pact with each other they would personally reacquaint themselves and become good friends again.

Prior to that point they only chatted online or talked on the phone but not often. She always felt guilty but due to peer pressure, she wouldn't allow herself to be seen with him in public. It took 8 years to get over the stigma, but finally she asked him to go out with her. He was more then willing and gladly accepted. However he wondered why all of a sudden she asked him out.

Her dad and his mom frowned on them fraternizing with each other. He didn't know why because it seemed her mom was the one who wanted them to stay friends. His mom was opposed to it because she knew about Harley and Gayle's past history. Tammy and Jarvis decided they didn't care what their parent's feelings were.

Finally that spring they agreed to a time and place. Chatting privately they knew nobody would find out. They agreed it was time to get together and see each other before both went off to college. He agreed with her. The idea of being an old friend who he played with when they were kids and talked to on occasion but hardly ever saw thrilled him to death.

As it turned out, Jarvis applied to Georgia Tech and was accepted. Coincidentally Tammy was accepted an exclusive Business College in the Atlanta area. The schools being close by one another offered opportunities to both of them.

Meeting at the museum, it was as if nothing changed in 8 years time. They acted liked old and dear friends. Once they saw the other from a distance, instantly they felt the friendship of theirs tugging at their hearts and souls. Oblivious to anyone around them, the two walked vigorously towards the other and hugged.

As he hugged her Jarvis felt a strange pang within. It was weird to him. He wanted to hug again but longer. Having had several boyfriends over the years and currently dating a new guy she met two weeks prior, she too acted as if the new boyfriend didn't exist. She held him longer then expected.

Tammy's personality alone made her one of the most popular girls at her school. Very pretty with beautiful hazel eyes and longer medium brown hair, she is outgoing by nature. Her vivacious personality was noticed by many guys at her school.

Her figure is a different story. An upper body which was rather slender was a contrast to her lower body. Tammy is slender up top with a narrow waist; she has moderately large but subtle looking boobs. Most never realize her boobs, except for a few she dated.

Her lower body on the other hand consists of wide hips, a full round ass, and smooth and actually sexy thick thighs. Ironically she has skinny calves. Too many such as Jarvis, she's adorable and perfect.

After spending three hours together at the museum, he asked her what else she'd love to do. Looking at him while sitting on a bench outside the museum, she stared at him with her dreamy hazel eyes.

She first spoke about the old days when they lived next door to one another. She reminisced about the days when they played Barbie, Ken, and G I Joe. After she mentioned it, he roared out laughing. He told her thought about those days too.

He told her how cool it was when Ken kissed Barbie. Hesitating at first, he remembered how as he grew older he thought back to the days and began wishing it was for real. He said to her they were fleeting thoughts.

She laughed too because truthfully she wished the same thing but didn't say why. He didn't understand why she laughed. At first he was a little upset but didn't let on. He thought she laughed at him and probably thought he was being silly and thought she was making fun of it all. Immediately she sensed something was wrong.

"Jarvis, why are you upset" she asked. "I don't understand what's upsetting you." She was confused. "I only meant I think about those days too once in a while. I loved pretending and as time went on, thought I might be Barbie and you are Ken and we could kiss all the time Jarvis in real life."

Jarvis turned and looked at her. "You mean it" he asked enthusiastically.

Tammy was excited beyond belief. "Yeah I mean it. I've thought about it so many times over the years." She told him how she hated it when they moved away. She told him how at first it was very tough leaving the neighborhood and moving to the suburbs. She explained how she has a picture of the two of them next to her bed playing Ken and Barbie. She mentioned how she imagined him and her together on romantic dates or hanging out at lunch.

She didn't say how she fantasized, but intimated the idea to him. She told him how several guys she dated were a lot like him.

She added one important point. "Jarvis none of them ever came close to being as nice as you. None of them liked me the way you and I like each other. I've never gotten along with anyone like you." He was thrilled when she said that. He loved it after she clarified herself.

"Jarvis, to be honest" but she paused a moment and looked down. Then she reached and held his two soft hands. "You know what? I'd really love to see what it would be like to kiss you." She looked into his face. "More then anything else I've wondered about, I've wondered about that all these years." A serious deep look appeared on her face as she looked into his dark eyes and soft brown complexion. "Would you kiss me?"

The expression on him changed; it was easy to read. He was saying yes without even saying anything. His eyes expanded and his grin said yes a million times over.

"I mean not out in public, but I really feel like we are so connected that kissing you would be the coolest thing in the whole wide world to me. Umm what do you think is that a yes? By the looks of it; by looking at your face umm I think so. Am I right?"

He didn't say a word. He led her by her hands and walked to his cars. Finally he said "Your hand is so soft Tammy. It feels really nice." They walked faster to his car. It was a beater. It was clean but it was cramped inside. She parked 10 spaces away and drove a shiny 2005 Ford Explorer.

"Umm Jarvis, do you wanna go inside mine?" She looked at his car and he saw her wince. It answered the question.

Hopping into her Explorer it had twice the space in it. They looked at one another and in an instant were kissing passionately. He was holding her perfectly as his hands moved all over her. She was practically pulling his shirt out of his pants a few seconds after they started kissing.

Kissing each other was amazing. Both were excited intimately. Her pussy was moist while his cock tingled. Pangs surged back and forth through it. During each moment their lips remained locked together the urge to go to the next step grew more intense.

On her mind was the ultimate question "Will he touch me somewhere else too?"

He thought "Should I try and feel her up or just keep kissing her? Should I? Does she want me too? Is it the right thing to do" he continued asking himself.

Before they knew it, the windows were fogged up. They were moaning noisily. He felt lustful. He couldn't help his feelings. She was so pretty. She was an awesome kisser! Her smile was so cool. She had the whitest teeth he had ever seen. He liked that she wore her hair in a ponytail. He loved how her body felt against his.

He stopped kissing and even though they both were out of breath he said "God Tammy I can see why guys like you. You are they prettiest girl in the world. You're an awesome kisser. You are so umm, I don't know if I should say it, but you even have a sexy body. You really do and you're the sweetest girl I know too!"

She blushed and said she wasn't but he reinforced that she was all of that; she told him thank you.

"Can I ask you a very personal question" he asked her. "Would you be insulted if I asked you something that's probably very private?"

In her typical vivacious tone she responded by saying "Ask me anything you want Jarvis; we are very close friends. I've never lied to you I don't think. Go ahead, ask me anything."

"Are you a virgin? Have you ever put out for anyone?"

She half expected the question but when he asked it she seemed stunned. It didn't sound right coming from a friend who was only a friend and not her boyfriend. Even though she fantasized about him it was strange hearing him ask.

"Wow, uhhh geez ya know something? I ummm kinda expected you might ask that but when I heard the question it sounded weird all of a sudden." She hesitated to say yes and said "I've let some guys feel me up, but that's all. Nobody's done anything else but touch my boobs Jarvis."

She looked away for a moment then looked at him. Smiling but pausing a moment, she looked into his eyes and finally asked him softly "Jarvis do you wanna feel them sometime? I would let you if you want to you know. In fact I'd love it if you would."

She sat gazing at him. "Maybe you can come over to my house. My family's gonna be gone sometime in the next few days I think. I can show you the house and my room too. Would like to come over? Next weekend, my dad is taking my brothers out of town and my mom and I will be home. You could come then too and see her again."

Jarvis exploded inside when she asked him. He went crazy. He loved her mom. She was always the coolest. Jarvis lusted for Tammy too. When she asked him if he wanted to feel her tits, he wanted to feel them instantly.

Hesitating and anxious he told her the truth. He told her he never ever touched a girl's tits except once. He touched his moms accidentally. He said it was right after he turned 18 a few months back. He reinforced the fact it was by accident; he wanted to make sure she didn't think he was a pervert or something.

From nowhere she said "I touched my mom's too. It was really weird." Tammy was silent. She looked down at her purse which was on the floor. Picking it up, she put it between her and Jarvis but she grabbed his hand like she was going to hold it.

He looked at her and smiled. She said "Here go ahead and touch them." She put his hand against her sweater where her boob was. Instantly he was turned on and got hard. He felt like moving his cock so he could be comfortable. She kept his hand against her boob. He got hornier. He was heating up. He was losing all rational thought. He wanted to squeeze it. He wanted her to feel his cock. He knew he had to control his emotions but how?

Her eyes closed while she faced him. She said "I like how it feels against me. I wish you and I still lived next door to each other. Don't you too?"

His cock was cramping with hormonal spasms. Surprised to hear her next question she asked him "Jarvis are you horny?" He lied and said no. He took his hand off her chest. He wanted to leave it there but for some reason, he took it off. He looked away. The windows were still fogged up. "Are you uhh hard Jarvis" she asked excitedly. She wanted to find out but could force herself to do it.

Looking sideways and horny herself, Tammy rubbed off the fog on the window. She reached over for her purse but stretched over too far. Jarvis rubbed off the fog on his window. Her hand touched his crotch by accident. She felt what she thought was his erection. It had subsided by that point.

Although his cock wasn't hard any longer, he was still excited. When she felt his crotch by mistake her head whipped around thinking he was still hard. He turned his head suddenly too. He looked down where her hand was resting. She couldn't believe he was that big.

"Damn Jarvis, like wow are you, umm are you that hard? You're that uhh horny?"

"No, no Tammy I'm not uhh, well I'm, I'm uhh horny, but I'm not umm hard. It isn't what you think. I'm not hard at all." She couldn't believe how big he was and didn't believe he wasn't hard either!

"I'm sorry I did that; I'm uhh sorry umm I uhh touched you. I didn't mean to Jarvis, I didn't mean to do that at all."

She pulled her hand away immediately. He told her it was okay. He was embarrassed. She didn't know any better. But after she pulled her hand away he was hard again. Touching his crotch and feeling his cock made him erect again. He wasn't sure it was the right thing letting her know he was or even touching him. Confused about it all he stayed quiet.

Remaining quiet his face echoed other feelings. Something weird was going on. She didn't catch on that Jarvis had a boner again.

Horny as hell she reached over again, but he stopped her hand from touching his crotch and hard cock. He knew he wanted badly to pull down his pants and underwear for her to see it but he didn't know if it was the right thing to do so he didn't let Tammy feel him.

"It bothers you that I wanna feel it doesn't it" she asked. He told her yes.

From nowhere Jarvis came back and said something weird. "You know it's always been hard finding a good bathing suit. It's just hard to find one to fit me right because umm it is so big Tammy. I don't think I'd tell anyone else what I just told you but it's the truth. Most people don't understand. Its uhhh well never mind. I don't know why I'm telling you any of this?"

Dumbfounded, she stared at him but smiled as her pussy began discharging inside. She was horny and she knew she felt like playing. She suspected he was horny like her. "Oh god Jarvis can I say something to you? Well it doesn't matter. I'm so horny right now!"

But she had to calm herself down too. He wasn't acting on any his feelings and so she contained hers too. "Maybe we better leave. Uhhh maybe we should say goodbye for now before something happens we'll regret."

He stared at her in disbelief. He couldn't believe she told him she was horny. He was too but didn't let her know it. It was hidden inside his pants that he was hard.

"Come over tomorrow can you? Nobody's gonna be home Jarvis. My family will be out of town. We can hang out, order a pizza and I'll show you my room too. It's really neat. Maybe you can come back next weekend too and see my mom and dad again."

He agreed and when he got home went to his bedroom, locked his door, and jerked off. He was so damn horny he had to he felt. He kept telling himself she's got great tits and he'd love to get her down to her undies and bra. Then Jarvis exploded. Cum blasted all over his hands, thighs, but dripped backwards over his waist while sitting on his bed.

He called Tammy. Excited he said to her "Do you know what Ken just did?" She didn't know what he meant. "Ken just made love to Barbie and guess what, Ken was awesome. Barbie loved Ken's cock. What time should I be over tomorrow?" She giggled hysterically due to she was equally as horny.

"Wow umm oh wow Ken" she said half jokingly, umm that is a turn on. I mean I'm Barbie and you were Ken and Ken did me in a fantasy? Wow I'm getting worse thinking about it. Come over at 6:30 tomorrow. I'll call you soon Jarvis, I mean Ken" and she giggled harder.

Tammy began fingering herself. As she did, it was more rapid every few minutes. Hornier and hornier, she stretched out on her bed. She forgot to completely close and lock her door. Her eyes were closed. Her mom was folding laundry in her own room. Carrying clothes down to Tammy for her to put away, she opened the door a little but heard unusual breathing.

Lying in bed, wearing nothing but her sweater and top, she spread her legs apart. Tammy's mom watched Tammy finger her pussy whispering Jarvis' name repeatedly in a short period of time. "Oh Jarvis, Jarvis yeah that's right keep fucking me!" Tammy spoke softly while her head bobbled and her body rose up and fell back down. Her mom stood quietly next to her doorway listening as Tammy masturbated.

Tammy's body quivered becoming hornier and wetter. So close to climaxing her mom knew the sounds and signs very well. Knowing what Tammy was experiencing Tammy's mom began feeling similar erotic impulses. Still in the doorway and holding Tammy's laundry, the urge to pull out her old vibrator grew immensely. Tammy's mom was horny all of a sudden and beside herself. She couldn't stand it any longer. Turning quietly, she walked rapidly up the hall to her own bedroom.

She barely got in her own room dropping Tammy's laundry on the floor, and closed her door and locked it. Opening up the bottom drawer she reached in and searched for the bag with her old vibrator. The old ones were much better, but a little louder in their day she always said to herself. After putting in new batteries, she hopped on her bed, pulled off her jeans and went at herself imagining Jarvis' dad from the good old days. Life was great that afternoon.

Fantasizing, Tammy moaned quietly while calling out Ken's name. "Oh Ken you know I'm your Barbie so fuck this" as she fingered her cunt. "Yeah Kenny baby fuck it so hard!

Tammy's mom had become moist after she listened in earlier. Once she was in her own room with vibrator in hand she was dripping slowly into her panties. Instantly it was humming away like earlier times, heightening her state of arousal quickly.

"Ohhh god your cock was so good Harley. I miss it so much baby! Ohh, I remember, yes I remember those days! Ohhhh, ahhh yes I do, ohh yes I do honey! Ohh god the days when you and I, ohhhh when I put my mouth over your beautiful, oh yes that beautiful black hunk! Oh my god, I can't believe it. Why Harley, why did we stop?"

She moved her vibrator inside her pussy continually energizing her own hole. In and out with one hand while the other hand fingered her clit. She moved around her bed just as Tammy did in her room. Up and down and quivering all over, she longed for the real thing. She craved good old Harley's cock.

But all of sudden flashes of Jarvis' face somehow appeared in her mind. All of a sudden flashes of his naked body in front of her appeared too. All of a sudden she saw flashes of Jarvis holding that naked cock of his, which she never saw before, for her and he was smiling. Then out of nowhere she saw other flashes of herself sitting up on her bed as he walked towards her.

12