Jas and Mike

Story Info
A summer afternoon with her grandpa.
3.3k words
4.52
21.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dysexic
dysexic
19 Followers

This is my first story, I hope y'all enjoy it 😊 Also, all the characters in this story are over 18 years of age.

Jasmine hated going to the farm. Grandpa Mike was an okay man, but shit it was boring out there. Too far from anything and everything. The man didn't even have a working TV ffs! Grandpa went into town once a week. That meant she got proper phone service once a week, and actually got to see civilization just that once. Every other day, she was forced to roam around the farm; swimming in the creek, lounging in the sun, hell she even started cooking and cleaning just to entertain herself.

But what Jas hated even more, was spending that time with her dad and mama.

They weren't together of course. Her mama was nothing but a one night stand her grease monkey dad had fucked once. If she hadn't come out with the same hazel eyes as him, Mama wouldn't even have known which white boy had knocked her up. Jas's dad begrudgingly took care of her and was cowed into paying child support by his dad, Grandpa Mike.

In the 18 years since then, Jas watched her mama chase after one useless man after another, dropping everything in her life to keep them around. That included Jas.

She watched her dad take up with one trailer park skank after another. Her being born while her dad was 19 had scared him so shitless that the man actually got a vasectomy to avoid more kids. Did he have to resent her that much?! She supposed at least she didn't have any random siblings runnin' around.

Compared to those two, it was much better spending her summers and breaks with Grandpa Mike. He was the only one who seemed to actually care about her. Maybe it's cuz she was his only grandkid. He didn't even have his wife around since she up and died years before Jas was born. Maybe that's why her dad had noped away from the farm the second he could and never came back. He just liked to ship her off to his dad.

The summer after she graduated high school, Jas went to Grandpa Mike as usual. Only now, she had even less to do.

She had no school to look forward to, and she didn't know what job she wanted to do. It wasn't like she could afford college anyway, and her grades were so mediocre she wouldn't get any scholarships. She worked in an ice cream store the last couple years but didn't wanna continue there. She had no trade school in mind.

Jas was in limbo and there was no place better to figure it out than at Grandpa Mike's. At least she had some peace and quiet and someone who cared. Even if he was an old redneck with no modern conveniences.

Mike always looked forward to seeing his only grandkid. He had mourned the loss of his wife Marlene hard 20 years ago. His shithead son had left a year later and another year later, told his dad about the black girl he was having a baby with. Mike had wondered where he went wrong, but the minute he saw his adorable little granddaughter, he decided his son had done one good thing in life after all.

Her parents practically abandoned her to him every summer and Mike couldn't be happier. She was a feisty little thing but easy to take care of. She reminded him of Marlene so much, both in looks and personality. She had the same sharp hazel eyes and soft, curly brown hair as Marlene, although her face and lips were clearly from her mama's side. She was moody and irritable sometimes, but even then, she took care of things. In recent years, she was cooking and cleaning for him when she was with him, making all the things in Marlene's old cookbooks, and he loved it!

Disturbingly, Mike had started noticing her developing body too. That's where she REALLY looked like his wife. She was short, only 'bout 5'4 to his 6', and she was skinny as hell. The girl could EAT, but he had no idea where all that food went. Jas's chest had grown the perkiest little breasts over the last couple years, and her small ass had rounded out nicely. The rest of her curves were small but still noticeable in the cut-off shirts and tiny bottoms she wore around the house to handle the lack of AC (another thing Mike didn't have).

Marlene had been the exact same. Even when she got pregnant, only her stomach had grown while the rest of her stayed skinny. Mike missed her a lot and at first, he felt guilty ogling his granddaughter in her place. But every day he felt a little less guilty.

Jas wasn't blind. She could feel Grandpa Mike's eyes on her, especially after her body grew. At first, she felt sorry for him. Clearly the old man hadn't had a woman around for too long. Then she slowly started liking it. She got a thrill every time she caught him looking at her barely-B-cup tits and tiny ass. She wore a tight, small bikini to sunbathe and swim and first time he saw it, the old coot had damn near fallen off the porch! She loved it when he looked at her big, hardened nipples and puffy mound, hiding behind the fabric of her swimsuit.

Grandpa Mike hid it real good from her at first, but eventually Jas started noticing his cock hardening when he was around her. The old man had worn the same uniform of baggy overalls and checkered work shirts for as long as she could remember. The denim of his pants always hid his dick, but when it got hard, it was impossible to miss. Gramps was packing big down there and Jas wanted a taste!

The one boyfriend she had in high school popped her cherry soon after her 18th birthday. Their relationship lasted a grand total of 4 months and within he had managed to fuck her 5 times. Each one of them was shit, and Jas never got off. She barely even got wet! The fool boy had a tiny, boy sized cock and he had no idea how to use it. Jas bet Grandpa knew how to use his big one, even if he was out of practice.

Grandpa Mike was a decent looking man for his age. At least, he had a thick, full head of hair. His original blonde was mostly white now, but he was still ok for being 55 years old. He was a big, beefy farming man through and through. His face was always ruddy from the sun and he had a full mustache and beard he barely maintained. He was also covered in hair from his mustache to his toes. Literally, the man was furred on his back, his arms, legs, and especially his chest. Jas wanted to feel it all over her own smooth skin.

She finally made a plan one especially hot summers day. Grandpa Mike had gotten up to do the chores as usual in the morning. She fixed breakfast and then lunch. After lunch, Mike went back out to work on his tractor. Jas changed into her bikini and walked out to the barn.

"Hey Gramps," she called. "Where you at?"

"In here," he called back from around the pile of hay.

Jas walked around to see him lying face up under the tractor. She could hear him tinkering around.

"I'm going out to catch some sun by the creek," she said.

Mike slid out a little so he could see her. And goddamn, what a sweet view she was! There was that tiny bikini again. And from his angle down below, he could clearly see the thick swell between her legs. He swallowed and stared as his cock began to fill.

Jas smiled as she slowly watched it grow.

"You should come join me," she said with a coy little smile.

"Wha-what?" stuttered Mike. "Join you where?"

"The creek," repeated Jas slowly. "You should come with me."

"I uhhh... I gotta get some work done here..." Mike swallowed pathetically as she shrugged in response.

"Okay, come later if you change your mind."

She sauntered away, swinging her narrow hips and jiggling ass from side to side as Mike watched. How the hell did they not fall off already?

He spent about 10 minutes trying to work on his tractor and then gave up. He couldn't think dammit! And it was his granddaughter's fault. He had seen the unspoken invitation in her eyes and couldn't think of anything but her. Mike made a decision then. He was gonna go to the girl, even with his painfully swollen dick. If something happened between them, then so be it!

He slid out and put away his tools before walking the 5 minutes to the private little creek he had on his farm. He wasn't prepared for the sight he saw when he popped through the shrubs to the waterside.

Jas. Naked in the grass.

Mike's jaw dropped open.

His skinny little granddaughter didn't have a stitch of clothing on! Her normally caramel skin was darkened to a rich brown colour from the sun. She had a fierce swimsuit tan, and the lighter triangles on her chest were topped with nipples that looked like chocolate gumdrops. And her pussy.

Sweet lord her pussy! It was the same chocolate colour as her nipples and was the juiciest, puffiest thing Mike had ever seen. Even with her legs spread it held together and it looked wet.

Mike was in a daze. He couldn't see or hear anything but the girl lying down. He walked towards her like a zombie, his eyes glued to her body.

Jas had heard him coming and turned to look at him as he walked towards her. She watched with a small smile as Mike stood in front of her, still staring down at her chest. He lowered himself to the ground and then dropped his mouth directly to her nipples.

Jas gasped and her eyes rolled back as Mike sucked one deep into his mouth. She felt him flicking it with his tongue inside, and it made her nipple swell even bigger. He slid it out and then gripped it between his teeth, pulling it away from her tit. Jas arched her back and whimpered until Mike let go. Her nipple snapped back into place, now looking like it was 2 times the size. Mike attacked the other nipple the same way, using his fingers to pinch and pull at the first one. Jas cried out as he licked and bit at her nubs.

"Mmm, god Grandpa, you're sucking my nipples so goooddddd," she moaned.

"You got some cute, delicious little titties girl," exclaimed Mike in between his ministrations.

When he had his fill of them, he started moving down Jas's body, sucking here, licking there, until he neared her fragrant pussy. He closed his eyes and breathed deep.

"Ohhhhh baby girl, you smell fuckin' amazing!" he groaned.

"Thank you, Grandpa," purred Jas. "Have a taste of it too."

Wasting no time, Mike spread her legs around his head and split her labia open with his tongue.

Jas squealed. "Oh fuck yesss, Grandpa, lick that pussy!"

Mike licked furiously at her folds, trying to get every drop of her delicious juices. His tongue scraped along her erect clit and threw Jas into spasms. Mike grinned and sucked it into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. Jas screamed and came, her pussy releasing more fluids for Mike to lick up. He wasn't done though. Before she could even catch her breath, he flipped over to lie down, pulling Jas up to sit her pussy right on his face.

Her legs were too weak to hold her up so her mound ended up smothering his mouth. All the better for him! Her grandpa reached his arms around her legs and up to grab her nipples between his fingers. As he ate her slowly and deeply, his fingers pulled and rolled her nubs, flinging Jas right back into a fiery pleasure. She closed her eyes and ground her hips weakly while moaning. Mike's tongue pushed into the entrance of her pussy, thrusting in and out slowly until he was filling her tiny, tight hole with his thick wet appendage.

"Ahhhh, I can feel your tongue in mee. Omg, don't stop!" Jas groaned.

Mike continued to tongue fuck her, and when he felt Jas coming, he shoved his tongue in and held it in her pussy as it fluttered and sucked at his appendage. The prolonged stimulation threw her even higher and before she knew it, fluids spurted out of her, splashing into Mike's open mouth. He was surprised for only a moment before he caught on and started swallowing his granddaughter's delicious cum juice.

Jas covered her face with her hands. "Omg, I just peed on you!"

Mike chuckled as he slurped her residual fluids. "Oh sweetheart, you didn't pee. You squirted and its damn delicious too!"

Jas looked at him sceptically as he sat up and had her straddle his lap. "If you say so."

She could smell herself on his face and blushed furiously as she realized the full implications of what she'd done. She had seduced her grandpa into oral sex! What kind of freak was she?

Mike saw the doubt beginning to creep into her face, and knew he needed to stop it. He was fully gone now, accepting that his granddaughter was going to be his lover and he didn't want her to feel regret about it. Before she could say anything, he kissed her.

Jas was momentarily surprised, and then she too crossed the point of stopping. She closed her eyes and threw her arms around Mike as she answered his kiss with her lips and tongue. She tasted herself on him and it made her fuckin' hot remembering how he got that way. As their tongues tangled, Jas started unbuttoning his shirt. She pushed it off his shoulders and was rewarded by the feeling of his hairy chest abrading her sensitive skin and turgid nipples. She moaned into his mouth and rubbed herself against him, the sensations throwing her into a frenzy.

Mike wrapped one arm around her back and used the other hand to grip her ass. He moved Jas up and down to grind on his stiff bulge and rub against his furry body. He knew exactly what his hair was doing to her and he loved it. Jas kissed him desperately as she became hotter and hotter from the abrading of her sensitized skin.

Mike moved his hand from her ass to her front. He slid it down to her cunt lips and clit and rubbed the slick flesh. She twitched and mewled into his mouth. He circled her entrance with a finger and slowly pushed it into the tightest, wettest pussy he had ever felt.

Mike groaned as her tight channel gripped at his finger. He couldn't wait to feel it around his cock. But first, he had to get her loosened up. Mike pushed in and out of her with a single digit. When he felt her lubricating again, he pushed another finger in, causing Jas to squeal into his mouth. He swallowed the sound down as he buried his fingers deep in her. He curled them until he found the magic spot that made Jas throw her head back and gasp. Mike ground his palm against her clit as he prodded at her g-spot. Her nipples were thrust up in an offering and he pulled one into his mouth. A firm bite to it was enough to throw Jas over the screaming edge.

Her fluids spurted out to soak Mike's crotch, and he struggled to hold her close as he continued to stimulate her insides. When she became still, he pulled his fingers out slowly. Jas stared at him with hooded eyes as he sucked her juices off his fingers.

"Mmm, delicious." Mike grinned at her as he opened his pants, pushed them down and gripped his cock. It looked angry and pulsed, but Jas wanted it inside more than anything.

Mike gripped her small butt with one hand and raised her up as he aimed his rod towards her entrance. Jas took a deep breath as he lowered her slowly. His cock forcibly shoved open her inner walls, but the fluids she had made earlier made it a smoother journey. Slowly but surely, he sank her down inch by inch until he was buried in her.

Jas gasped for breath as she tried to get used to the incredible pressure inside her. Mike paused and ran a warm, large hand up and down her back as he plastered her to him.

"What a good granddaughter you are," he crooned huskily into her ear. "You took granddaddy's big, whole cock into you on the first try. You're so tight and wet around me, my gorgeous baby girl."

His words inflamed Jas and she felt her inner muscles twitching around him. Mike took that as his cue to start moving. He carefully lifted her up an inch and pulled her down. Again and again, with more inches, until he was pulling her almost entirely off of him and slamming her back down.

Jas tightened her arms around him. "OH YES GRANDPA, FUCK ME! Your fat dick feels soooo GOOD inside of me! Ughhhhhh."

Her clit scraped against his rough pubic hair every time she moved down and Mike's hands gripping her ass-cheeks spread them apart, causing a naughty little tingle in the hole between them. Her nipples dragged against his rough chest and it was all becoming too much for Jas. Mike felt her gripping him tighter and he increased the pace. When he felt her start to twitch, he slammed her down and held her, grinding her against him.

"OHHHH YESSSS IM COMINGGGGG GRANDPAAAA!"

"Oh gawd baby, I'm gonna fill you upp."

Jas felt a heavy heat spreading inside her as her grandpa emptied himself inside her. Mike saw stars as Jas milked him of every drop he had and he felt his balls finding relief inside a woman for the first time in decades.

It was long minutes before either of them were able to breathe right. Mike's softened cock was still plugging up Jas's small pussy as she slumped in his lap. He lifted her up as she winced, and his eyes widened at the gush of fluids that plopped out of her.

"Mmmm, grandpa, you were really backed up huh?" she asked with a tired but satisfied smile.

Mike looked sheepishly at her. "I uh.... Haven't made love to anyone since your grandma died and uh.... Yea."

Jas giggled as she tried to push his dribbling cum back into herself. "It's ok, its kinda hot. B'sides, you have me now. You can empty your balls into me anytime you want."

Mike felt relief and excitement at the confirmation that their new-found change in relationship would continue. "That I will baby, that I will."

He gathered their clothes and tossed them Jas before scooping her up into his arms as she squeaked. "Grandpa, what are you doing??"

"Honey, I know darn well that you can't walk right about now, so I'm carrying you home."

Jas blushed and wrapped an arm around him. "What can I say grandpa, a girl needs some rest after having that monster inside her."

"I've heard that before," said Mike with a chuckle.

He carried her into the house and up to his bedroom. It was their bedroom now. He laid his now-sleeping granddaughter down in the bed and looked at her tenderly. After all these years, he had found his love again and he couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for them.

--------------------

Well y'all, I don't know how you liked this story, but I'm toying with the idea of a second chapter, perhaps with an additional participant? Should I go for it or nah? Please comment any advice for me too!

dysexic
dysexic
19 Followers