Jasmine and Alex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not one to argue, I did as she asked. After I was hard, she straddled me, and I fucked her silly while sucking on her tits the whole time. I think she must have had 4 orgasms. She told me over and over how good it felt to get fucked like that. She really liked the butt plug, and she wore it often, meaning she asked me to do the same. I literally caught her wearing it even when we weren't playing. She liked it that much.

Monday came around, and we returned to our normal routine during the week, although I went to work with pink toenails. However, Saturday morning, Jasmine dressed me in another dress and proceeded to show me how to do my own make-up. We ran another errand outside our apartment - going to the grocery store, and I did it while dressed up again. The only thing I noticed was how Jasmine called it "our" dress instead of her dress. Our sex life on the weekends was amazing. I don't know if she did it on purpose to encourage me to dress up, or she really was turned on by me in her clothes, but I wasn't going to complain either way. It really didn't matter anymore.

We repeated the make-up tutorial on Sunday, and Jasmine dressed me in a tight-fitting body suit and a blue jean miniskirt.

"Your bra really doesn't go with top, but it's all we can do for now." she commented.

As expected, over the next few weeks, Jasmine expanded our fun to include Saturdays also, not that I minded. I had become comfortable in her clothes and had no problem going out on small errands like that. Jasmine showed me how to do make-up and I took over everything. She would layout an outfit she wanted me to wear, and I got ready myself. She liked waiting and seeing me after I was completely ready. I noticed her choices for my outfits got more and more daring as we progressed. She dressed me just like she does. It made sense since we were both sharing her wardrobe on weekends.

One weekend, she said we needed to run a special errand. She selected a very short skirt and a halter top for me, with tan stockings and high heels.

"You look hot baby. I'm really turned on by you right now, but I want to run this errand first." she told me.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"I told you, it is a surprise." she replied.

She wouldn't even let me drive. She took us into the heart of the city, to a small clothing boutique, and in one corner of the store, there was an entire wall full of fake boobs.

"I want to get you the same size boobs I have." Jasmine explained. "So when you wear OUR bras, they fit correctly."

This was kind of exciting in a way. The silicone boobs I had on were "B" cup, and Jasmine is a 32D. Now I've always liked her boobs - they are really sexy, but I had never considered having ones that big for myself.

We (Jasmine) examined all the different types and I laughed a little when she was squeezing the fake boob in one hand, and her own boob in the other, trying to compare how each felt. Finally, she selected one set and took me to a dressing room to "try them on".

Immediately when she put them in my bra, I felt the weight difference. Definitely bigger. When I put my halter top back on, the new look was impressive.

"Now you see why I had you wear that top." Jasmine said. "You look amazing! We totally look like twins now."

I laughed and she looked at me funny for a moment. "Is it weird I'm so turned on by someone who looks so much like me?" she asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders and we exited the dressing room with the bigger fake boobs and bought them. Jasmine had me change into them as soon as we got home. She loved them and squeezed on them as we fucked. She soaked the bed with her cum. Clearly it excited her to make me sexy.

We carried on that way for a while. I got more and more comfortable going out in her clothes, and Jasmine bemoaned the fact that I couldn't dress up during the week. A few times, I did, just to make her happy, but it was a pain to switch back and forth because of my work.


12