Jasmine Gets Pimped

Story Info
Jasmine serves Mr. Blanks needs and wants as well as her own.
4.2k words
25.4k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers

Mr. blank watched Kiara go down on Jasmine from the doorway, and the two women were utterly oblivious to his presence.

Kiara Raven was his actual target; the master had sent him to begin prepping her for play. He was on his fifth time coming in to lay the groundwork for the masters game. Each time he came in, he used his cell phone's power to hypnotize people on the two women.

Kiara Raven was off-limits other than his assignment, and that was fine with him. But Jasmine, she was a delectable morsel he planned on having. She was short, curvy, and very fuckable, with a great deal of pent up sexual need.

After five visits, he knew everything about the two women. Notably Jasmine was horny all the time since her black lover had moved on. Kiara wasn't in any better shape; the two women shared a mutual hobby of online gaming. The two lonely women hung out online with a guy in California named Sam, gaming, sexting, and phone sex.

His master had told him the guy in California was someone else's problem and to forget about him. Kiara's adventure with the master would start soon, so he was now free to break in little Jasmine. He had decided to use her secret desires to turn her into his new sex slave.

His phone beeped letting him know the battery was full. The magical cell phone recharged its battery by absorbing sexual energy from those under its hypnotic spell.

Mr. Blank left the lady's and looked around until he found Jasmine's purse. He put a new cell phone inside, paused to send a video of him fucking her as well as pictures of Kiara eating her out before he left the building.

By the time Jasmine got to her apartment, she was tired but felt loads better then she had when she got to work. A hot shower, and two beers later, she was booting up her PC when she heard a cell phone ringing.

Jasmine's was right on her computer desk in front of her, so it wasn't her's, curious she began to look for the ringing phone. She found it in the main pocket of her purse, as it was still ringing, she pressed the answer key.

"Hello," Jasmine said hesitantly.

"Oh good, you finally found it. Mr. blank said.

"Um, why is your cell in my purse, sir?" Jasmine asked

Jasmine found herself oddly hopeful he would come to get it. Jasmine's pussy began to juice up, her nipples stiffening at the sound of his voice.

"Well, that phone's your's now Jasmine. This way, I can let you know when I need you to do something for me." Mr. Blank told her.

Jasmine felt the blush on her cheeks; she slid a hand into her panties to rub her pussy.

"I um... are, are you coming over tonight? I mean you know, we could pick up where we left off this afternoon. Before we were interrupted." Jasmine cringed inwardly.

"Stupid, way too needy," she thought to herself.

"As much as I would love too, I have some matters I must attend too. Why, are you horny Jasmine?" He asked his voice soft and seductive.

"Yes," Jasmine moaned.

"Do you want me to help you with that?" Mr. Blank asked.

"YES!" Jasmine squeaked sharply.

"I believe I can help you out, Jasmine. One of your fantasies is being taken isn't it, Jasmine." he continued.

"Yes sir," jasmine answered, hopefully.

"I will send a friend over to do that, is that okay Jasmine? Can I send a stranger to ravage your body, and use you for a fuck toy?" Mr. Blank asked.

Jasmine covered her mouth to stifle her whimpers as she came. Her fingers had been getting her close, Mr. Blank's offer sent her crashing over the edge.

"Jasmine, are you still there?" Mr. Blank's voice sounded odd.

"YES pleas, I, I mean yes sir, I would like that very much." Jasmine managed breathlessly.

"You just made your self cum didn't you?" Mr. Blank inquired.

"Yes," Jasmine answered.

"What were you doing before I called?" he asked.

"I was going to play online with a friend," she told him.

"Go ahead and do that, my friend will show up in a while you won't know when," Mr. Blank told her.

An hour later, Sam was describing the many things he was planning to do to her when he came out to visit his brother. She had been sipping Captain Morgan, in her panties and a tank top.

God, he could make her wet and horny; If he didn't live in California, he could be doing those things to her instead of making them both horny.

Sam and Kiara seem to be working their way toward a serious relationship; Jasmine couldn't bring her self to be jealous of Kiara. As much as she wanted to fuck Sam, he was way too honest.

Jasmine fingered her pussy; Mr. Blank had her hot and wet before Sam even joined her in chat. She had her mike set to open, this way Sam could hear her moan while she masturbated.

It made him crazy because whenever he brought up the sound, she typed, "No idea, must be feedback on your end." While she was rubbing her clit, smirking evilly.

Jasmine was well on her way to cumming when her front doorbell rang. Jasmine bounced out of her chair so fast it rolled across her apartment hardwood floor and hit the wall.

"What was that?" Sam asked.

Jasmine had forgotten to mute her headset. "Sorry, Sam, I'll be right back, there's someone at my front door," she told him before muting her headgear.

Jasmine was all but naked, so she paused on her way to answer the door and grabbed a bathrobe. Just in case it wasn't Mr. Blank's friend; She wasn't opening her door in her undies, and a tank top which did nothing to hide her big hard nipples.

The blast of cold air as the door opened whipped her rob open briefly; then it settled back closed. All Jasmine could see a big box.

"Sign pleas ma'am," A deep male voice said.

A big black hand with a clipboard appeared around the left side of the box. Jasmine took the clipboard, signed for the package, and returned it to the large hand.

It was just something dumb she had won in an online contest. The delivery man shoved the big box into her arms, making her stumble backward.

She turned, trying to keep from dropping the awkward box and hold her robe closed as well. The box wasn't heavy just awkwardly big; she was halfway to the living room when the front door slammed shut.

He had probably waited for a tip, yah like that was going to happen. Jasmine threw the robe and box onto the living room couch, then sat back down in her chair.

Jasmine took a pull of her drink to bolster her courage. Since Mr. Blank's friend was an apparent no show, she was going to do something very outside her comfort zone.

She retrieved her toy from her Computer desk. It was nine inches long and as thick as her wrist. She had used it earlier while she waited for Sam, and hoped some beefy stranger was going to ravage her.

Jasmine opened her mouth and sucked the head, she tasted her pussy, and her mind was made up. She picked up her cell phone and held out the toy.

She snapped a picture with it right in front of her character standing next to his. She added the caption you talk while I fuck myself with this monster, she pulled her wireless headset on and hit send on her phone.

"Holy shit for real?" he cried excitedly.

"Oh yeah! so you better make this good for me big man, take me tonight Sam," she said, feeling the blush clear down to her tits.

This was probably the darkest fantasy they shared, and they shared it a lot. He sexted about it, and they both got off on it. His stories for a while now had mostly been about her getting fucked, usually in a graphically nonconsensual way.

Sam started talking, but Jasmine didn't hear what he said, she was yanked out of her computer chair. A hand had clamped down on over her mouth to keep her from screaming.

She struggled against the powerful arms holding her as she felt her panties torn off, he slammed her face down on to the hardwood floor.

A big hand on the back of her head as he rubbed his fingers over her wet pussy. Jasmine made muffled sounds of distress mixed with her uncontrollable moans as his finger slid deep into her dripping cunt.

Jasmine sobbed in fear and moaned in horny need as he added a second finger. He began roughly fucking her with them, the headset mic only picked up her moans.

"God Jasmine that is so fucking sexy!" Sam groaned into his headset, even as the unseen man pulled his fingers out of her, then pushed his cock head against her now very needy pussy.

Jasmine cried out when he pushed it inside, stretching her painfully tight. She gasped when his cock head hit her G spot, before sliding deep into her cunt. When his balls nestled against her ass, he leaned forward.

The man hit the power off feed on her headset "Now you speak up for your boyfriend; Make him think you are fucking your self with that little toy, while your pussy gets stretched by my 11 inches of Black Cock!"

Jasmine quivered in fear and slutty need; she realized she was going to get to live one her darkest, hottest fantasies. She took a calming breath and pushed up against the hand holding her down.

The stranger relaxed and let her up but kept his hand fisted in her hair. Jasmine braced her self and reaching upturned the headset back on; Sam had not noticed her headset turning off.

Jasmine thought quickly, not an easy task as her cunt was painfully, wonderfully stretched. The eleven inches of cock pummeled the back wall of her womb with each deep thrust.

An idea on how to make it seem more real to Sam, but not as real as it was, popped into her head.

"S, Sam Di, Did you No, Notice the su, suction cup on the end of it? I'm on, OH on my HANDS and knees RIDDING IT NOW!" Jasmine's voice rose and fell brokenly; she struggled to get the words out as the man her.

The slow wet slap of his body against her's was audible in the otherwise silent room. There Was a pause on Sam's end while Jasmine got her pussy pounded harder and harder by the second.

She could hear the soft wet stroked of Sam Jacking off to her getting ravaged. "Jasmine," he groaned into the headset.

Jasmine's cunt spasmed and clamped down on the cock pounding it as she came. The man ravaging her, grabbed her arms, and pulled them back behind her. He was the only thing holding her up.

Jasmine's breasts bounced wildly as he hammered into her pussy while she came. He jerked out of her pussy, pushed her down onto her belly, and rolled her over.

Once she was on her back, the hulking black man pushed her legs apart and shoved his cock back into Jasmine roughly. Their body slapped together wetly as he returned to fucking her.

Jasmine grunted into the mic as his cock head struck her cervix; She jerked and flinched cumming hard on his next stroke as he hit first her G spot then her cervix. She kept cumming as he hit them harder with every stroke until he was jackhammering her cunt.

He slid her a few inches with every hammering thrust of his 11 inches of Black Fuck Snake. Then he slammed fully into Jasmine's cunt, holding still while he came. His cock head struck her cervix hard and pressed against it; Shot after scalding shot of his cum surging through into her uterus.

Jasmine let out a scream of pain from the harsh impact to her cervix; But the cry, quickly turned into a howl of pure, shocking, orgasmic lust; Her whole body convulsing and spasming around the hard throbbing cock buried deep in her cunt.

The fire of the orgasm roared through Jasmine's like a firestorm; Her toes curled painfully, and her muscles quivered and jerked as her back arched. Jasmine's pussy juices squirted all over her attacker.

Jasmine's convulsively kicked the big man raping her was out of her cunt; His last shot of cum hit her belly tits and face in a long white trail of spunk.

Jasmine didn't hear the man laugh, or see him take a picture of her with his phone. Then as an afterthought, he took one with her phone.

He sent that picture to Sam; Sam got a high-resolution snapshot of Jasmine past out naked, laying spread eagle on the floor cum streaming out of her pussy in globs.

Jasmine came to laying naked on her living room floor covered in drying cum; her pussy ached pleasantly in places she didn't know could. She giggled, "Oh my god, that was so awesome," she out loud.

She got up slowly, saw her headset where it had landed after flying off her head, and spun to look at her computer. The game had auto-logged her out for being AFK, and Sam had left the voice shat channel.

Jasmine sighed and logged out of the chat sight and headed upstairs to shower. She was rinsing the soap off when she saw a figure move outside the glass wall of the stall.

"Jasmine It's me, Mr. Blank, I'm coming in sexy." Mr. Blank's voice came from the figure.

He opened the shower door and stepped inside with her. Jasmines stood still blinking in both surprise and awe. Mr blank was fucking hot.

Okay, his face was plain, and his hair could use a stylist or something, but he had a hard body. When he had fucked her that morning, she hadn't seen anything but his legs, and his magnificent prick.

His cock was 8 inches long and thicker then her wrist, she had been far too horny this morning to pay much attention though. Now she saw all of him and wanted it.

An odd thing about that morning occurred to her as she made room for him. He had told her what to do, and she had just done it out question, or a second thought.

That line of thinking vanished, as he slid one hand gently into her wet hair, pulling her to him for a kiss. His other hand cupped her right breast and squeezed, he pinched her nipple between two fingers and stroked it.

Jasmine gasped breaking the kiss "I, I wasn't expecting you tonight. But I'm glad you came." she moaned.

"Well, I haven't yet, but I'll get there," he laughed, pressing her back into the shower wall.

Jasmine moaned as she reached down and wrapped one hand around his hard cock, she ran the other one over his muscular body. Jasmine began stroking his hard cock softly.

He used the fingers laced in her hair to force her down to her knees, releasing her breast he used that hand to brace himself. Once Jasmine was on her knees, she leaned in and licked the head of his cock like a lollipop.

Jasmine moaned, rubbing his cock over her face, before running lips down the underside of the shaft to his. As she moved down the thick shaft, she pressed her wet tongue against it. Her tongue slithering wetly over the sensitive underside made Mr. Blank groan and his cock twitch.

Jasmine nuzzled Mr. Blank's balls before retracing her path along his cock back to the head; Jasmine took the head into her mouth nursing on it as she tongued it. When she felt his nails dig into her scalp, she gave a muffled laugh, then sucked him down to his balls.

"Fuck Jasmine if I had known you could do that, I would have been here sooner." He told Jasmine with a husky groan.

Jasmine made no reply; instead, she began sucking his cock like a pro. She had rhythm she loved when sucking cock, and Mr. Blank had no complaints. She would slather his cock with her tongue as she worked her way down it, and sucked hard as she moved back up it.

On every third or fourth repetition, she deep throated him, burying her face in his wiry pubic hair, working its full length.

Mr. Blank it seemed couldn't take it and pulled her off his cock and back up to her feet; Panting Jasmine didn't resist. He turned her around and pushed her against the back wall of the stall; Jasmine's big tits Flattening against the cold, wet fiberglass as he rubbed his cock head against her sopping wet, cock hungry pussy.

Jasmine had done such an excellent job of sucking him; he started cumming as soon as his cock entered her. Mr. Blank was hilted inside her, battering at the deepest walls of her cunt as he finished blowing his load.

But Mr. Blank was still hard, he gripped her hips and started driving his cock into her with enthusiasm. Jasmine whimpered and grunted then cried out as he pressed his thumb into the tight little pucker of her asshole.

"You're mine now Jasmine," He told her flexing the thumb in her ass. "I will make sure that all your wildest, darkest, sexual fantasies are indulged and enjoyed.

"You know what I'm going to do now, don't you?" he asked.

"F, fuck," Jasmine panted. "Fuck me in the ass, FUCK ME IN THE ASS NOW!" She cried demandingly, shoving her ass back against him hard.

Mr. Blank pulled out of Jasmine's pussy, removed his thumb, and rubbed the cum covered head of his cock against her anus. Her body quivering in anticipation, Jasmine braced her self; even so, she cried out in surprise as he pushed it inside her.

Her anus stretched painfully, then clamped down tightly on his cock shaft once the head was inside. Jasmine's gasped as he pulled out of her only to thrust right back inside. Her gasps became cries as he started fucking her this way; short, fast thrusts into her ass, just the head.

Finally, he pushed the full length of his cock into her, in one slow, smooth, motion. "Oh god, yes, all of it! Give it to me!" Jasmine wailed.

She slapped the shower wall in ecstasy, an orgasm blooming in her pussy; throbbing its way through all of her as he hilted himself in her ass. He pulled out slowly until just the head was inside her, then thrust back inside harder this time.

"Ohmygod," Jasmine groaned shuddering.

He started fucking her in the ass with a slow, steady rhythm that drove Jasmine crazy, slowly she slid down the wall with a squelching sound. Her breasts dropped free bouncing and jiggling violently. Jasmine gripped the back edge of the stall to keep from falling.

Mr. Blank picked up the pace and leaned back using his grip on Jasmine's hips to drive her back onto his cock. "I'm close Jasmine," he grunted. "Oh yeah right up your sexy ass!" He shouted, hilting himself and shoving her hard against the wall as he came.

Jasmine felt his cock began to flex inside her ass, then came the surge of his hot spunk; shot after scalding shot deep in her ass. Jasmine shuddered in her orgasm, as her pussy gushed juices down her thighs.

When he stopped cumming and let go of Jasmine, she slumped into the bottom of the tub, quivering and cumming. Slowly Mr. Blank helped Jasmine up; he was a little winded himself as they finished cleaning up in the shower before laying naked and exhausted on her bed.

"So did you enjoy my friend?" Mr. Blank asked, rolling over and curling up to her back.

Jasmine snuggled back against him, "He was awesome," thank you.

Mr. Blank nibbled on Jasmine's neck, "You want strangers to fuck for money, Jasmine?" He asked.

Jasmine moaned softly, "You know that's one of my fantasies. Men who want me bad enough to pay for it, or sold like a street corner whore." She shivered her hard-used, achy pussy quivering.

"I have some men who have seen you, who are willing to pay to fuck you. I'll text you the details on your new phone later. Your first is the day after tomorrow, in the afternoon.

Then Saturday night I have arranged a unique encounter for you. I'm not going to put you on a street corner, but I will think of something " He told her softly.

Jasmine sighed, "I would love it. If that's what you want, sir," she answered.

Jasmine was waiting where Mr. Blank told her to. It had been two days since she had been thoroughly fucked First by MR. Blank's friend then by Mr. Blank himself.

She was to make the guy she was meeting feel as if she wanted him; she had to sell this like she wanted him to fuck her. Jasmine saw the beast up old truck coming toward her and sighed in anticipation.

She applied a fresh layer of glossy dark red lipstick, made sure her make up was ok, then plumped up her tits to enhance her cleavage. As the truck pulled up, she put on her best work smile and strolled over to the man's driver side door.

"Hey, baby I'm hot, wet, and ready. I know you don't have a lot of time, so why don't you give momma a good fucking before you head on to work." Jasmine pulled his truck door open and stepped back.

reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers
12