Jasmine Goes To A Trade Show Ch. 03

Story Info
Jasmine finds a partner who helps secure the large account.
3.9k words
4.58
6.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
463 Followers

Jasmine returned to the trade show floor and began networking and subtly learning about Herb and his company. She had him committed to using her as a vendor, and she was aware that this was going to literally double the size of her billings, but she needed to make sure that his commitment would stick. He'd already tried once to backtrack, and while she was knew she had him right now, she was determined that he wouldn't second guess this.

She learned that his company was stable and that Herb had a reputation for being a good COO but that he focused more on the numbers than the people. She had sensed this seeing as how shy he'd been with her on both the day they met and this morning in her room.

He'd literally asked, actually practically begged, if she would play with him! "How cute," she thought.

Finally, she met some other employees from his company, and she began earnestly learning about Herb. The guys were more than willing to talk to her, and they described Herb as a nerd, pencil-pusher or worse. They teased that he was desperate for a girlfriend but that he couldn't talk around women. They even mentioned that his administrative assistant had resigned several months ago and that he hadn't replaced her. The joke was that he couldn't talk to a woman long enough to interview her without stammering and getting flustered.

Some of the women she talked to agreed, and some even said they enjoyed teasing him a bit but that was all. No one knew of a wife, girlfriend, or even of him dating anyone.

Jasmine was deciding her next move when she noticed a woman, younger than herself, sort of hanging out in the back of the booth. This woman was trim, appeared plain, but had attractive features. She wore little makeup and kept her hair in a ponytail. She wore an olive green dress, buttons up the front, with a navy belt and flat shoes.

She watched this woman and realized what she was doing. The woman, whose nametag read "Julie", would stay away from the front of the booth, allowing the, frankly, prettier girls to absorb the "come ons" and rude comments from some of the trade show attendees, but then she'd move up and pull the serious looking quiet guys to the side and give a talk about her company.

"Good instincts," Jasmine thought, as she approached her.

Jasmine introduced herself and asked if she was free to take a walk.

Julie looked puzzled maybe intrigued, but commented that she really was supposed to stick around the booth.

Noticing Julie's worn purse, a Kate Spade, Jasmine replied that she understood, but she added, "Look, I know this sounds odd, but I have an idea to discuss that could be worth both our time. I'll make you a deal, stroll with me to the hotel lobby. I noticed a Kate Spade store there. I'll buy you a new purse just for listening to my idea. If you're not interested, keep the purse and come back here. If you decide you want to hear more, we'll have lunch."

Julie was hooked, told some people in the booth she'd be back, and she and Jasmine began their walk.

"So," Jasmine began, "I met with Herb earlier and convinced him to sign up with my company. But I'll need a contact near him to make sure he doesn't waffle and try to get out of it."

"That doesn't sound ethical, I mean, I work for the same company, at least for now." Julie replied.

Jasmine filed away the "At least for now comment," and continued, "Oh no, trust me this is nothing unethical; in fact, if you agree to do this for me, we'll meet with Herb, and he'll give you his blessing."

"Oh really, well what do you have in mind?" Julie asked.

"We'll get to that, but first, I need to know some things about you," Jasmine responded. "Let's start with who you are and how you ended up here. And please be thorough and honest."

"It's a pretty boring story," Julie answered. "I grew up middle class with a brother and my father. I was smart enough, but my mom wasn't around, so I never fit in with the girls. Never learned fashion or makeup, so I never really fit in. Then I went to college on scholarship and ended up as an intern here."

"And what's next?" Jasmine asked.

"That's a good question," Julie answered. "The internship ends next month, and I guess I'll look for a job."

"That explains the 'for now' comment," Jasmine thought.

"Would you like to stay with your current company?" she asked.

"Sure, I guess, but they've made it clear that they're probably not keeping any of us interns, and if they did, I probably wouldn't be one." Julie answered.

"That's surprising," Jasmine commented, "I watched you back in the booth, and you read people, you knew who to approach and who to let slide by."

"But they want the cheerleader, pretty ones and that's not me. And what I did was easy." Julie explained.

"No, it's not," Jasmine corrected. "And believe me, you can be one of the pretty ones, probably the prettiest. I can help with that, if you'd like."

"Really, why would you?" Julie asked.

They had reached the Kate Spade store, and Jasmine instructed the sales woman that Julie was picking out a purse. Julie looked at several, and then the prices, and said to Jasmine, "These are priced too high; you don't have to this."

"Of course I do, we have a deal, now which is your favorite?" she asked.

"Well, this one's amazing," she tentatively said, holding up a mid-size black one.

Jasmine looked at the clerk and informed her that she'd take it. She followed to the register and pulled out Herb's wallet and swiped his American Express card.

As they left the store Jasmine assumed that Julie would stay with her and not return to the booth, so she began walking towards the other stores.

"Boyfriends?" Jasmine said.

"What?" Julie replied.

"Any boyfriends, anybody in your life right now?" Jasmine clarified.

"Oh," Julie answered, realizing they were back in interview mode. "No, I mean I've had a couple, but nothing serious, and nothing now."

"Good," Jasmine said, "They can complicate things."

Julie laughed and realized that she was beginning to like Jasmine.

"Sex?" Jasmine asked.

"What!?" Julie was shocked this time.

Jasmine smiled, "Yes that was a bit abrupt. I'm sorry. I was asking if you like sex, have it regularly, and frankly, your experience level."

"I don't think..." Julie started to answer.

Jasmine sat on a bench in the corridor between some shops and motioned for Julie to join her.

"I'm not asking you to have sex, dear," Jasmine calmly explained. "I'm asking if you'd like a, well to be in a position, to use sex to get what you want."

"You mean like an escort?" Julie asked, "No, I'm not inter..."

Jasmine interrupted, "No, Julie, not as an escort. You will remain 100% in control at all times, you will decide if, when and how often you have sex, should you decide to. And, if you never want to, you never will."

"But, and despite your confession of not having a woman around, I think you know that you can get guys to do things for you by behaving certain ways, right?" She concluded.

"Well, yes," Julie blushed, "But just silly things from time to time."

"Julie, dear, it works for not so silly things, too." Jasmine explained.

"Now, how much do you want to make when your internship is over?" she asked.

Julie gave her a number, and Jasmine smiled, "Julie, I can get you double that."

Julie replied, "Really?"

"Easily," Jasmine assured her, "And we can get it done today, if you'd like."

Julie was sold. "Ok, I'm up for that."

Let me give you an example, "Would you have sex with Herb, or give Herb oral or even a handjob for that much money? But that would be with your terms and conditions, not his."

Julie asked, "How?"

"Let's talk while we shop," Jasmine countered.

Jasmine took Julie around the shopping area and purchased her some new dresses, skirts, tops and especially lingerie. Jasmine put all of this on Herb's American Express, even adding a few things for herself. Then they stopped at a salon, and Julie learned some new makeup techniques and ways to style her hair.

From that day forward, no one would ever think of Julie as a homebody or plain looking girl.

Jasmine explained the plan for the rest of the day, and Julie was shocked but receptive.

"Just follow my lead," Jasmine assured her, "And it will all work out."

Her last instructions were to send Julie back to her room to change and then to meet her shortly in Jasmine's.

Then Jasmine returned to her room.

She opened the door and announced her return, "Knock, knock, I'm back."

Herb was thrilled to see her, but he wanted up. "Please untie me, Jasmine, I've got to get up. It has been a couple of hours."

"Of course, dear," Jasmine answered smiling. "I just couldn't risk you pleasuring yourself. You do want to play some more, right?"

"I don't know; I really need to go; I've got to get some work done at the conference." He said.

But as he answered, Jasmine licked her lips and leaned her chest across his face as she untied one of his hands. This left her boobs hanging just out of reach of his mouth with just a thin silk top in the way.

As she freed his first hand, she glanced at his rapidly hardening cock.

"Oh Herb," she teased, "You say that, but I'm afraid your cock betrays you."

Herb looked at it as Jasmine continued, "See, honey, the little guy still wants to play."

"But I..." he began.

But Jasmine cut him off, "Of course, Herb," she began as she untied his other hand, "I get it; just hop in the bathroom, shower, clean up, and do whatever else you need, and if you want to leave after, of course you can; I'm hardly a kidnapper."

Herb appeared relieved and headed into the bathroom.

As Jasmine listened to him shower, she undressed and changed into a new red corset with matching stockings and heels. She touched up her makeup and sat on the bed facing the shower area with her legs crossed as Herb emerged with a towel wrapped around him.

Seeing her like this caused him to pause, and his jaw literally dropped.

"You were saying something about going," she teased. "Did you forget your suit is gone? Or were you planning on walking through the hotel and convention space wrapped in that towel."

Herb just stood there mesmerized and didn't answer.

Jasmine continued softly, "Because, if you'd like, we could play again, and wait for your suit to come back."

She patted the bed next to her, and Herb was there immediately.

She wrapped her arms around him as he did to her, and they passionately kissed.

Jasmine began speaking between kisses, "You know, I got you a surprise that I think you'll like."

"What?" He asked.

"Not yet, honey," she teased as she kissed him some more. "Let's get you back into position."

She began nudging him back onto the pillows, and there was no resistance.

She had known she was right about his submissive tendencies, but this confirmed it.

As she kissed him, she tied him back up and then climbed on top.

"Herb, I've been learning about you today, and it made me sad." She said.

He was puzzled. "What, why?"

"Oh, so many things, baby," she replied, "You don't have a wife, you don't have a girlfriend, you can barely talk to women; you don't even have a personal assistant."

"I'm going to, I just need..." he tried to answer.

"Shhh, baby," she interrupted by placing a finger on his lips, "I know it's frustrating, but I want to take care of you, baby. Would you like that?"

She began lightly fingering his bare nipple and again licked her lips.

"Yes, please," he answered.

She smiled, leaned in, and kissed him. "I will, baby, I will"

Just then there was a knock at her door. Jasmine slowly stood and tugged Herb's towel away leaving him fully exposed and tied on her bed.

"That's your surprise, baby," she said as she began walking to the door in her corset and stockings.

"Wait, what? Don't answer that while I'm like this?" he said in a panic.

But Jasmine didn't reply; she just strolled to the door and opened it.

She let Julie in.

Julie was in her same dress from earlier that day but was hardly recognizable as her hair and makeup were now done very differently. She also had one less button done on her dress so that a hint of a red corset, just like Jasmine's, was peeking out.

Julie had to try hard not to laugh as the women fully approached the bed, and she saw her COO tied up naked just lying there.

"How on earth had Jasmine done this?" she wondered. "I think I can learn a lot from her."

Herb was sweating and flustered. He tried shifting but couldn't fully turn to get his cock hidden.

"Herb, settle down, baby," Jasmine instructed as she lay up against him on the opposite side from where Julie stood.

"Herb, just relax, and look at this beautiful woman." She continued.

Now she was very gently rubbing her knuckles up and down his cock, keeping him fully erect. He was even beginning to drip a few drops of cum.

Jasmine kissed his ear and whispered, "Do you know who this goddess is?"

"No, Jasmine, I've never seen her," he answered.

Julie gave a mock frown and joined the conversation, "Really, Herb? Never?"

As he stared at her, she unbuttoned one of her dresses' buttons, and then another.

"I don't think so, and I think I'd remember." He answered while his eyes were glued to her hands as they made their way down her dress, unhooking buttons as they went.

Jasmine said, "Herb, this is Julie, she works with you, and she's my present to you. Does that sound ok?"

"Oh my God, yes," he exclaimed as he was now watching her drop her dress to the floor and step out of it.

The girls could tell he didn't know her, and honestly, other than passing her in the office, he really had no reason to know her, so Jasmine explained. "Herb, Julie's an intern at your company, and sadly, the internship is coming to a close."

Jasmine then looked at Julie, "Would you like to join us, Julie?"

"Certainly, Jasmine," she replied as she came over and lay beside Herb on his other side, placing her head on his other shoulder and hand on his nipple.

"Oh my God," Herb gasped as he was now on the bed with two beautiful woman in matching lingerie, each gently rubbing him. He had never even dreamed of a moment like this.

"Luckily, I learned that Julie wants to stay with you, baby, so she can be your new assistant." Jasmine explained.

When Herb opened his mouth to answer, Jasmine put her lips on his and let her tongue dance around his lips, finally exploring his mouth.

When she was done, she pulled up and nudged his head toward Julie who also kissed him.

Julie took care to be very gentle and loving, and as she pulled away, she gave a tiny bite on his lower lip.

"I'll need to talk to HR," Herb finally got out.

"But that's just a formality, right?" Jasmine asked "I mean, surely they let the COO make his own decision."

"Well, I think, there's a process," he answered.

"Herb, don't be that way, baby, stick up for yourself and tell them this is what you want." Jasmine commanded, as Julie continued kissing and licking his neck.

"What's the guy's name in HR? I'll tell you what to say." Jasmine asked.

Whatever Julie was doing to Herb's neck was working, because he quivered as he answered, "Michael, Michael Laporte."

"Ok, just call him and say, 'Michael, I've been interviewing some interns while I was here, and I've chosen one to be my assistant. I've got a lot to do here and need her to start immediately.' Can you do that, Herb?"

"Yes, I can do that." He confidently answered.

"Great," Jasmine agreed as she climbed to the end of the bed.

Herb didn't notice that she grabbed his cell phone off the counter because he was distracted by Julie now kissing his lips.

Jasmine scrolled through his contacts, found Michael Laporte and dialed the number. When it began ringing, she put it on speaker.

Julie pulled away from Herb as a voice was heard throughout the room, "Herb, what can I do for you?"

Herb looked panicked, but Jasmine mouthed to him, "Say what I just said."

"Uh, Michael, I'm, uh, I'm at the conference, and I've talked to some of the interns." He began.

"Ok, Herb, do you want to give me some feedback on the interns?" Michael asked as he was not seeing where this was going.

"Uh no," Herb said, "I want to hire one, uh Julie, to be my assistant."

"Oh, well Herb, we've posted that job, and we will need to follow the process," Michael responded.

Herb looked at Jasmine who simply shook her head; he then looked at Julie. Julie pulled her corset down revealing her perfect breasts.

"No," Herb exclaimed, "I need her now; I've had a busy conference and need her to help wrap everything up."

Julie smiled and wrapped her hand around Herb's cock.

"So do it now, please," Herb said to Michael.

"Well, ok, if you insist. I'll submit it effective today. What salary do you want to give her?" Michael asked.

Michael gave a suggested number, but Julie shook her head pointed her finger up.

"Can we give more?" he asked.

Julie scooted down and licked Herb's nipple, then his stomach, and finally the area all around his cock.

Michael gave a couple more numbers, and Herb finally agreed.

The call ended, and the girls acted jubilant.

They both praised Herb and told him how strong he was and how forceful.

He was very pleased with himself and agreed that he would never let anyone second guess his hiring of Julie.

"Oh that's so wonderful, Herb," Jasmine said. "I know Julie will take great care of you, baby."

He nodded as Jasmine said to Julie, "Go get the razor, dear"

Julie walked to the bathroom and, though water could be heard running back from back on the bed, Jasmine was giving some pumps to Herb's cock, keeping him distracted.

Julie returned with a cup of steaming water and a razor, and a small shaving cream.

Herb didn't even notice, as his eyes were closed as he enjoyed Jasmine's hand on his dick. She had a way of fingering it that kept it fully aroused but nowhere near cumming.

Soon, he felt warm water around his cock and for a moment thought that he had shot his load.

But when he looked down, he saw that Julie had poured some warm water over his pubic hair and was now lathering it up.

Jasmine was still focused on his dick so he didn't want to interrupt that, but he was worried.

Julie noticed and calmed him. "Now, now, it's ok, Herb. Julie's just going to get rid of some of this messy hair so she can see your little thing better."

"But," Herb began.

He was worried that they kept referring to it as little but thought better of bringing that up.

"No, buts, Herb, I didn't want to say anything, but your little cock isn't very big." She said.

She continued, "This will help make it look better, and bigger," she chuckled, "Well, better anyway."

He was in emotional pain as he watched Julie shave away his pubic hair.

Julie smoothly stroked the area while commenting that, while it wasn't very large, it was very cute, and it would please her to play with it every so often.

When she finished, both women began discussing it, and Herb's head turned red in embarrassment as he listened to them discuss his shortcomings.

Finally, he heard Jasmine explain that she had some pictures of the little guy that she'd be happy to give Julie if Herb ever treated her with disrespect.

The women both looked at him while playing with his cock and explained that there would be some new rules.

Unsurprisingly as he was desperate to cum, Herb agreed that he'd like to hear them.

Jasmine straddled him and let him in as she said, "Rule 1, Julie controls your calendar, who you meet, who you talk to and when. Even who you have lunch with."

As she said this, she slowly took him all the way in and eased all the way off.

"Say you agree, and you'll get another," she teased.

She meant another rule but Herb was focused on another pump in and out of her.

msgrant67
msgrant67
463 Followers
12