Jasmine - Sissy Slut Transformation Pt. 02

Story Info
A young gurl's transformation into a full blown sissy slut.
6.4k words
4.44
39.6k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Sissy Boy Transformation (Continuation of Part I)

Part II - A "Real Sissy Girl" Now

Jazzy looked down at the table than in the mirror, then slowly began to apply her makeup, heavy amounts of it to get that bimbo presentation that Mistress wanted so bad. Sparkling hot pink lip gloss, she was wet by the thought of it. Pressing it to her lips, the butterflies in her stomach began to flap their wings to no end. The pressure of the gloss against her lips...Mmmmm...incredible.

Her mind was getting taken back again to her first anal fingering...anal awakening...oh my god...her slut mind began to race...flashing backward...images crashing, her memories assaulting her as her mind began to fade away again...

Fading...fading...f a d i n g

***

Jazzy stood there in her driveway, the regular "manly" clothes that were once worn every day with comfortability, had now begun to feel rough and unfamiliar. She had begun to hate her clothes while thinking about shedding them and wrapping herself in hot pink spandex, short, revealing, and sexy. Begin confined in hot pink. Her eyes began to glaze over as she thought about it, clitty twitching, she was starting to get wet...I didn't take much...Her Mistress pulled up in a black SUV, the windows all tinted. Jazzy approached the car as the passenger window rolled down and a voice loudly exclaimed.

"Get in you Sissy Bitch we're going shopping!" Mistress smiled, devilishly licking her lips.

Speeding down the highway, Jazzy sat in the passenger seat as her Mistress explained the next part of her transformation. Mistress drove very fast, weaving in and out of lanes with the same intensity in which she did everything else in her life. Jazzy looked over in awe and fright at her. One hand loose on the wheel as she finished off the remnants of a hotdog with the other. Her exquisite body packed tightly into a black T-shirt and skirt combo. Her breasts pressing out the Rolling Stones tongue logo on her shirt and her thighs stretching the black leather of her skirt to the brink of tearing. So tight and muscular, Jazzy was wet at the thought of those thighs crushing her little head...her mouth buried deep inside her Mistress's ass...Oh god...

"All right slut," Mistress spoke, choking down the last bite of her hotdog. "we are taking you out and getting you some real clothes. We need to get rid of...whatever the hell this shit you're wearing is." She tugged on Jazzy's shirt. "These clothes are for men and you're not a man, are you kitten?"

"No...Mistress," Jazzy mumbled. Mistress smiled at her pet. "I'm not a man, I'm a sissy slut." She said quietly.

"Good girl." Mistress laughed as she slapped Jazzy across her delicate face. "We're going to a lot of stores. You need slutty lingerie, make-up, shirts, skirts, pants...my god, this is gonna be a long day kitten." She grabbed on to Jazzy's leg, squeezing it tight, then moving her fingers toward her crotch. "How's my little clitty doing today?" Mistress began to rub Jazzy's clitty over her jeans, Jazzy's teeth bit down on her lip hard as she let out a soft moan. Mistress then slapped Jazzy's crotch hard with her open hand. A yelp of pain. "I said how's my little clitty?"

"Wet Mistress, sorry, so wet." Jazzy's face was red, she had begun to rub herself without even thinking about what she was doing. Her hands caressing her flat chest, giving a slight pinch to her nipples. It was like her mind had gone blank. Mistress smiled, as the car quickly pulled into the Mall parking lot and screeched to a halt.

"Get over here and lick me, sissy." Mistress grabbed ahold of Jazzy's hair and was pulling her toward her crotch. Jazzy unlocked the seatbelt and slunk out of her seat to move her head toward Mistress's pussy. "I'm going to grant you the privilege of eating me out, and you're going to do it till I cum. Get your fuckin' tongue down there now!" In one quick motion, Mistress pushed her seat back away from the wheel, stretched her legs open, and shoved Jazzy's head in-between them, crushing the side of her head into the driver's seat. Pushing Jazzy's face deep into her pussy and tightening her thighs around her head.

Mistress began to moan as Jazzy's tongue licked and slobbered her Mistress's pussy. Wet with saliva and pussy juice. "There you go you little faggot, eat up. Eat up you fucking bitch." Jazzy arched her back presenting her ass in the air, to which Mistress gave many heavy-handed spankings, red ass cheeks printed, the sound for her hand slapping Jazzy's tight bubble butt echoed throughout the car.

Jazzy was in heaven, Mistress's pussy tasted so sweet and wonderful, her mind was erasing itself and visions of domination, being held down by Mistress, eating her out while a big thick cock rubbed against her ass...the head pressing against her little pink asshole...thinking about getting the cock hard...wait...she needed cock. Jazzy could only get short little breathes in-between licks but the fantasy was causing her clitty to drip in her pants. Mistress continued to slap her ass and humiliate her for her awful and pitiful cunnilingus skills when the phone rang.

"Who the fuck? Oh.." Mistress answered the phone as Jazzy continued. "Hey, Daddy. What're you doing? You're on speakerphone."

"Chilling, what're you doing you sexy thing?" a man's voice spoke, thick and gravelly. "Where you at baby?" Jazzy heard the voice and didn't know what to do. Mistress said she was going to see other men but so soon? How many men? Humiliation set it. Jazzy tried to lift her head but Mistress pushed her back down even harder into her pussy and began rubbing herself on Jazzy's face.

"I'm at the mall baby...uh, oh...picking up some stuff for a friend. I wish I was with you right now Daddy. I want that big cock."

"Damn, slutty today aren't we? When you free?"

"Soon, just gotta deal with some shit first and finish with this little bitch I'm with." Mistress laughed, rubbing herself harder against Jazzy's mouth, unable to breathe, fear ripped through Jazzy's mind. Little bitch? Oh my god, did she tell him about me? Wait, has she told anyone about me? Sissy Jazzy. Oh my god, what if she tells? She's got those pictures and videos, oh god, OH NO!

"I'll be home later, Daddy. I call you so you can come over and fuckin' destroy this pussy."

"Dear lord baby, I wanna fuck you so bad. God damn." Mistress hung up the phone and threw Jazzy off of her into the passenger seat. "Jesus Christ! Have you ever gotten a girl off in your life? Fuck, you're worthless. I don't even know why I want you to be my bitch." She stared at Jazzy sitting with her head down trying to catch her breath.

"I'm...sorry Mistress, I'm worthless," Jazzy, choked out, panting, trying calming her breathing down. "I'm sorry Mistress."

"No, hey, shit, next time just pinch my leg or something bitch, you know? Are you okay kitten?" Mistress put her hand on Jazzy's shoulder with concern. "Just pinch me okay?"

"Okay." Jazzy looked up at her Mistress with affection in her eyes. "Mistress? May I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Are you gonna tell anyone about me? About, well, you know?" Jazzy's affectionate look turned quickly to worry.

"Not if you keep me happy," Mistress said with a chuckle and a wink. "I'm only half kidding kitten, you're secret is safe but that doesn't mean we won't bring people into your little sissy world who will know. Plus all the sexy guys you're gonna meet. Trust me, you'll stop worrying pretty fuckin' quick." Jazzy's mind was calm, honestly, it was excited to have the faith of her secret so close to the edge of being known by so many. "I hold your life in my hands Sissy Jazzy. I'm going to give you one last chance. Say 'I'm done.' and I'll delete the pictures and videos and we can part ways, but if you stay, you're mine. Forever. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress." Jazzy began to sweat, her mind racing, this was it, Mistress had given her a second chance to leave. The last chance.

"So...what's your answer bitch? Stay or go?" Mistress held up her phone scrolling through all the slutty pictures and videos of Jazzy...her ass up in the air, her little clitty cumming, eating her own cum, the sounds of moaning and laughing coming from Mistress's phone.

"I knew it! Haha. I knew you'd love cum! What a fuckin' faggot!" moaning and slobbering. "Now say, I'm Sissy Jazzy, I'm faggot cumslut boy and I'm ready for cock. Say it for the camera"

"I'm Sissy Jazzy, I'm faggot cumslut girl and I'm ready for cock."

"These videos are fuckin' priceless! You make such a good slut Jazzy. So what's your answer cause I'm not waiting here all day for you...stay or go, now?" Jazzy's lips trembled, her little clitty pressing hard against her jeans, water building up in her mouth. Her wannabe bimbo mind racing. Crave cock, you're a slut, a faggot, you want cock, stay, you want to stay, stay with your Mistress and please her, please men, please yourself. Come, you little sissy. Be a sissy girl. BE A SISSY GIRL AND STAY!

"Stay." the word fell out of Jazzy's open mouth with a thud. The decision was made. A final and permanent decision.

"Good girl. You finally accept it. You'll never be a man again. Now, let's go make you a real girl you fuckin' cunt" She opened the door and they were off.

Jazzy followed behind Mistress, carrying both of her purses (one very heavy), as they went from store to store searching for all the best sissy items they could find. Of course Jazzy was paying from everything, Mistress was devoting her time and that was more than enough. They got a full make-up kit, nail polish, false lashes, a bright pink wig, and a pair of red (fuck me now) heels all from one store. They were on a sissy hot streak.

"You're gonna practice, hours a day, till you can walk perfectly in those heels Jazzy."

"Yes, Mistress." Jazzy smiled. "Mistress?"

"Yes."

"I'm really excited. Like REALLY excited. Thank you. Thank you, Mistress." Jazzy was all red and blushing but smiling ear to ear.

"Aw kitten, I'm glad. Just wait till we get you some slutty clothes from Girlz Palace...and just wait till we get in the changing room you little buttslut." Mistress grabbed her crotch, stroking her little clitty over her pants. People shot glances their way, Jazzy's eyes looked around, embracing but embarrassed, then Mistress grabbed Jazzy's face and moved her mouth to Jazzy's lips. They locked. Mistress pushed her tongue deep inside and began licking the inside of her mouth, squeezing her clitty to the point of extreme pain and ecstasy. Jazzy let out a moan then stopped. Oh my god, we're in public, we're in publ-who cares...oh my god, I love Mistress! I love her tongue. Oh yes, please.

"Oh fuck..." Jazzy softly moaned in her high pitch voice. Mistress laughed and bite her hard on the lower lip. "Ow!" Jazzy exclaimed. Mistress pulled back and slapped her ass.

"Let's go bitch." She walked off as Jazzy pressed her finger to her lip...blood?

"Ow." She looked around at the confused and awkward stares from the passers-by, lowered her head, and smiled to herself. "Wait up, I'm coming," she called out hurrying after.

Girlz Palace was an oasis for Girly girls. Pinks, purples, reds, and all different sparkly colors. Even the walls shimmered under the ever-changing lighting, and color pallet. Jazzy was in heaven, she twirled around to look at everything, in awe, her mouth open completely agape. She'd never been so excited about in her life, all the girly clothes to try on.

"Oh my god." Picturing herself, strutting around in a tight pink skirt with a glimmering top on. She pictured it in her mind as if she was a woman. Tight slutty clothes, big beautiful tits bouncing and pushing through the sparkly top, a thick fat ass jiggling in a short mini skirt. All the men staring, drooling, all of them wanting her. She turned to Mistress. "I've never been this excited before! Ah!"

"Jesus, try not to look too much like a Sissy." Mistress sighed. "Let's get you a bunch of short slutty shit to try on." They went around and Mistress picked all the best girly-girl clothes and threw them at Jazzy. Mini skirts, tight tops with slutty phrases on them, a pink choker that said Babygirl, one shirt that said Cumslut...then it was off to the lingerie section...thongs, g-strings, bras, and see-through sexy nighttime attire. Crotchless panties.

Slutty lingerie under slutty sissy clothes ready to be ripped off by a sexy man with a big cock, bent over and spread her ass of him...her pussy, Jazzy's mind went blank, eyes glazed over thinking about all the clothes, all the men, all the cocks...and Mistress making her wear them ready for cock, big cock that'll fuck her hard, and cum, drinking cum, cum all over her body...Sissy Jazzy...She wants it! I WANT IT! I NEED IT! My clitty is dripping, so hard, my mouth is watering, Mistress? I want cock in my ass! Mistress? BIG BLACK COCK! CUM IN MY MOUTH!

"Mistress!?" Jazzy turned around with her arms full of clothes, her mind in a whirlwind, to see a couple of women staring at her. They began to laugh. "Oh sorry...I huh...I..." Jazzy was red again, oh my god, she thought, what happened? What was going through my mind? One of the women walked over to Jazzy.

"Can I help you? You lost little, uh...boy?" She asked snickering.

"No, I'm with my...I'm with..."

"Jazzy! Come here." Mistress yelled from across the store, snapping her fingers, she was by the changing rooms. "Bring the clothes over here."

"Yes, Mi...uh, yes, coming." Jazzy quickly walked over, as the woman watched her go, smiling. She knew, she definitely knew what was going on. Dear lord. Who else knew? Jazzy walked over to the changing rooms, Mistress was waiting. There was a row of rooms and then a room with a full-length door at the end of the row. Mistress pushed Jazzy down the row to the door at the end, she opened it and pushed Jazzy inside.

"Get in there bitch." She shut and locked the door behind them. The room was small but completely enclosed with a bench and a wall mirror. "Don't speak, hang everything up on the hooks and then we can begin my little kitten..." Mistress set up her phone on the floor in the corner of the room, by the door, camera on, capturing most of the room. "...and don't worry, I'm filming all of it." She smiled devilishly.

"Yes, Mistress." Jazzy had hung up all the clothes, she stood there in the center of the room, hands clasped in front of her, waiting like a good girl. "I wanna be a good girl for you Mistress. I wanna be your good little sissy slut."

"I know you do my little kitten." Mistress pulled hot pink lipgloss out of her purse and applied it to Jazzy's lips. "Purse your lips slut." Jazzy did, her lips pink and shimmering. "Mhmm, you're perfect. Strip. You're gonna become a real slut in this room." Jazzy slowly began to shed her clothes, first her shirt revealing her slim and toned torso, then her jeans, showing off the thong underneath, her clitty stiff inside it. She slowly bent over and slid off her panties, pulling at her little clitty as she did, until she stood there naked, bare, the camera capturing everything.

Mistress circled her like a wolf before pouncing on its prey. Jazzy's hands crossed in front of her, covering her clitty. Mistress firmly grabbed Jazzy's little bubble butt of an ass, nails digging into her cheeks, smacking it hard a few times before going over to the pile of clothes. "You will not speak. You'll be a good little kitten while I play with you. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." Her mouth was watering, clitty throbbing, and cute sissy hole tingling...it was time. Mistress began to pull from the pile. First the bra and thong, hot pink with a silver shimmer that was extenuated by the fluorescent light in the room. The bra was loose at first, obviously, but Mistress tightened it up quickly to Jazzy's flat chest. She slipped the hot pink thong on, nice and tight pressing against her clitty in the front and uptight against her sissy hole in the back. Next the top, a low cut pink tank top, tight and form-fitting with the word BABYGIRL in black lettering on the front.

"Ohhh.." Jazzy smiled, letting out a soft moan. The skirt, which only barely covered her ass and clitty, was silver, so short that her thighs were completely exposed, and lastly the pink wig and heels...she was complete. A complete transformation. Standing there in the middle of the room was Sissy Jazzy dressed up like a bimbo cumslut to a tee.

"Oh...my...god. I'm amazing. You look fuckin' hot! Such a sissy slut. Walk, strut your stuff bitch." Mistress pushed Jazzy forward as she began to slowly strut back and forth in the little room. Mistress picked up her phone and continued to film. "Yes, bitch YAS! You fuckin' work it." Jazzy's clitty was fully hard as she walked, dripping pre-cum most wonderfully. She was in sissy heaven until..oops, Jazzy tripped over her heels and went down. She sat on the bench and asked to remove the heels, Mistress declined. She came up to Jazzy with the phone and stuck her fingers deep into Jazzy's throat. "Are you my bitch?"

"Yes...Mistress." Jazzy choked out.

"Stand up and bend over." Mistress set the phone on the ground again as Jazzy stood up and bent over, hands on the bench, legs spread, ass up. Mistress grabbed a pair of gloves and lube from her purse. "I'm gonna fuck you like a bitch, you sissy fuck." Her large hands pulled up Jazzy's skirt, pulled down her thong, and began to violently slap her ass, leaving it redder and redder each time. "You like that you dirty slut!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I can't hear you cunt!"

"Yes, Mistress!" Jazzy blurted out. Oh my god, it hurt so much but felt amazing! Please MORE! Mistress pulled out more items from her purse, a ball-gag that she quickly locked around Jazzy's head, though Jazzy struggled at first a quick slap to her little clitty put an end to that, she accepted and was gagged, the silicone ball filling her entire mouth, tightly against her tongue, drool and slobber dripping. Please, oh please choke me, fuck me, I want it, I WANT IT SO BAD MISTRESS! Thoughts of submission and pain-filled Jazzy's mind. Mistress pulled the gloves over her hands and spit on Jazzy's supple little pink asshole, who began to wiggle her butt around in excitement.

"I'm only giving you lube because it's your first time. Enjoy it." Mistress stated calmly while rubbing her finger against Jazzy's asshole, putting pressure on it. Jazzy's clitty was so wet, her asshole so ready. She mumbled and moaned through the gag. Fuck me, Mistress! I want it so bad, fuck me hard, PLEASE! Mistress squirted the lube on her fingers and rubbed them together. "Breathe kitten. Remember to breathe." This was it, the anal awakening, oh my god...yes...I want it so bad. Jazzy closed her eyes and held her breath. Mistress forcibly shoved her index and middle fingers deep into Jazzy's sissy hole, wiggling them while cupping her hole. Jazzy's knees buckled as her moans pushed they're way out from the ball gag.

Mistress began to fuck her hard with two fingers, twisting them around, cupping the prostate, and pulling them apart to stretch Jazzy's asshole open. "Moan to fuckin' slut! You dirty fuckin' whore! You like that you fuckin' bitch huh!?" Slapping her ass harder and harder as she pushed another finger into her ass and thrust three fingers in her asshole, back and forth, deeper and deeper every time, pre-cum was dripping from Jazzy's clitty as her whole body begun to shake, tremors of a sissygasm building inside of her. Jazzy was getting her shit broken in today. Mistress's fingers tearing Jazzy's little pink sissy hole apart, lube and juice dripping on to the floor. Her ass contracting with the fingers. Mistress grabbed her clitty with the other hand, squeezing the life out of it.

12