Jasmine's Awakening: Her Revenge

Story Info
A bizzare coincidence gives Jasmine the perfect opportunity.
11.5k words
4.45
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SB_UK
SB_UK
21 Followers

(Author's note: This is the third and final story in my Jasmine's Awakening series of stories.

Please do read those first if you want full descriptions of continuing characters, or for better context.

To summarise - Jasmine is in her late 40s; Elena is in her mid 30s; Tom and Luke are in their late 20s. Other characters are as described in this story.

Also I have 'killed off' a couple of main characters in the final chapter. It is clearly marked 'FINAL POSTSCRIPT' should you not wish to read this.)

*****************************************************************************

"Oh Elena, please don't stop. Stick your tongue deep in me."

Jasmine lay face down on the super king size bed with the crisp, pristine white sheets, her arms stretched out above her head. Her chest pressed down, her back curved, her legs open and resting on her knees, presenting her curvy ass high from the soft mattress. A couple of plump white pillows supported her hips.

Elena knelt behind Jasmine, her hands either side of Jasmine's waxed pussy, pulling her lips open for better access. She pressed her face in between Jasmine's legs and licked around the swollen opening and across the prominent clit set beneath the small tuft of dark red pubic hair.

Jasmine sighed with pleasure at the invasions of the young Greek woman behind her, at the hot tongue lapping her feminine juices, the long, slender fingers stroking and probing.

Jasmine was in her late 40s, about 5' 7", with a short, boyish hair cut she habitually dyed the deepest brown to disguise her naturally dark red hair. She had large, deep green eyes, an elfin nose, full red lips and brilliant white teeth, all set within a roundish face. Her breasts were large, natural and surprisingly still very firm considering her age. She curved to a slender waist and flared outwards into a round, pert bottom. Her skin was flawless, tanned all over with years of living on the Greek island, and she sported freckles which she thought very sexy indeed.

Elena was the same height as she, her shoulder length hair very dark and wavy which she had tied back into a single ponytail. Her skin was naturally olive hued but was also enhanced by a similar all-over tan. Her eyes were a very deep, dark brown and her features were typically Greek. Her breasts were larger than Jasmine's, her left nipple pierced with a silver bar. Her waist was narrow, her stomach flat and her navel was pierced with a sapphire stud, which punctuated her perfectly flat stomach. Her hips were also curvy and her buttocks were very firm. She sported a pair of perfectly sculpted legs, in between which her pubic mound was engorged and shaved completely bald.

Elena complied with Jasmine's instruction, pressing her face still deeper in between her legs from behind, lapping at the older woman's pussy, collecting as much of the nectar seeping from it as she could, while sliding one of her hands down to play with Jasmine's clit.

Jasmine cooed at the finger tip flicking across her nub. She writhed and pushed her hips further onto Elena's tongue.

Elena lifted her face from Jasmine, slid her hands up onto her buttocks and grasping and digging her fingertips into each one, pulled them forcefully apart revealing her puckered anus. Jasmine gasped at the sensation and then let out a deep groan as Elena bobbed her head forward again to lick at Jasmine's asshole. She rimmed the older woman with the tip of her tongue then, presenting the flat of her tongue fully, plated her from top to bottom, up and down; licking her ass, sliding down her slit, across her pussy lips, around her clit, and back up again. After a few long, slow licks, Elena pursed her tongue into a dart and with the tip, poked at Jasmine's asshole, penetrating the tight sphincter and licking within. Her hands slid down again and she popped one of her thumbs into Jasmine's drenched pussy, using her forefinger to rub her clit one again.

Jasmine's hips bucked involuntarily and she moaned at the incredible licking she was receiving.

God, she's soooo good! What a tongue this girl has!

Jasmine then jerked and let out a yell! Elena had grabbed a handful of buttock with her free hand and raising it, spanked her very hard on her ass!

Jasmine was in a whirl. Elena, being a natural sub, seldom initiated spanking; it was usually the other way around. She obviously feels like doing it to me today!

She knew that Elena would wait for instructions and would not send a second slap unless she knew that it was OK to do so. She continued licking and fingering, awaiting the command.

Jasmine obliged.

"Oh Elena... you're so good... and I'm feeling very horny. Please spank me again. Spank me very hard. I want you to. I NEED you to. Don't stop. Turn my ass red."

To Jasmine's dismay, Elena raised her face away from between her legs. She let out a groan of disappointment, which swiftly became another gasp as Elena brought her hand smartly across her other ass cheek, leaving two matching livid red hand prints.

Elena scooted up the bed, hitched down and lifting Jasmine's face from the bed, kissed her deeply on the lips, sharing the taste of her juices and her ass. Their tongues fenced, the two women's moans muffled by the kissing.

Elena then reached out and deftly slipped a tie over Jasmine's wrists, hooking it on to the headboard. Jasmine bolted in surprise, but was quickly chastened by another hard slap to the ass, this time just above the upper thigh.

"Stay still, lover. I am in control tonight."

Elena reached out again, this time to slip a blindfold over Jasmine's eyes. She kissed her on the lips again, ran her hand down Jasmine and pushed down at the small of her back. Jasmine's legs slid down, pressing her pubis on the bed, the pillows beneath her arching her back upwards.

Elena scooted again, this time to the foot of the bed, and grabbing Jasmine's knees forcibly spread her legs as wide as they would go. Jasmine gasped yet again as Elena dived forward and buried her face between her buttocks again, licking her ass as deeply as she could.

Jasmine felt Elena slip something around each ankle and pulled, securing her spread-eagled and face down on the bed. She yelled and writhed again as Elena lifted her face from her ass and sent several more hard spanks across her hindquarters. She felt her buttocks, now sore from the spanking, being parted forcibly again and a cool dribble of lube on her asshole.

Oh God! She's going to fuck me in the ass!

Jasmine instinctively wriggled in her bonds, but could not escape the pressing sensation of the hard object against her wet, lubricated rosebud. She sighed as she felt her sphincter pop as the object slid in... and slid in... further... and further still...

Jasmine was confused. With the blindfold on, she could only rely on the sensations she was feeling to determine with what Elena was penetrating her. I'm not being stretched enough for it to be my large butt plug, but it feels wider than my small one... it could be one of my dildos but it seems longer than any of those...

Then realisation hit her! She's fucking me in the ass with my double ended dildo!

Jasmine was immediately scared. That damned thing is over two feet long! She'll literally kill me if she puts all that in me! What is she trying to do, straighten my colon out??!

But then she breathed a sigh of relief, as she felt something stop the dildo from going in any deeper into her ass. Elena must have put a ring on it about midway. How inventive!

Elena climbed onto the bed, placing a foot either side of Jasmine's hips and presented the other end of the double ended dildo to her own throbbing pussy. Working the end in between her swollen, smoothly shaved labia, she slid down the length effortlessly, all the way to the centre ring, pressing her own mound to Jasmine's ass.

Elena started to bounce on the artificial cock, driving each end deeper into both women. She leaned forward and resting one hand on Jasmine's shoulder, reached between her own legs to strum at her clit.

Elena rode on the cock, grinding her mound wetly onto Jasmine's ass, grabbing at her shoulder. She started to moan out her rapidly approaching orgasm.

"Jasmine... I love fucking you... fucking your ass... and you're fucking me too... deep in my pussy... oh... oh yes... give it to me, lover.... and take it... take it all!!... ohhhhhhhhhhh...." Elena's voice became guttural and she started to mutter in fluent Greek. Although she had lived in Greece for several years, Jasmine didn't understand a lot of it, but she knew most of what she said would be obscenities. She also knew that when Elena reacted like this, a toe-curling orgasm for her would not be long coming.

Elena bounced and ground, her breath coming in short gasps. She drove the cock even deeper into them both and yelling, stiffened, grinding onto the cock wedged into Jasmine's ass while the orgasm ripped through her.

Elena slumped forward onto Jasmine's back, completely spent. She lifted and disengaged her hips from her end of the dildo with a loud, wet plop. She kissed Jasmine between her shoulder blades and, pecking her back with little kisses, slid down to her ass. She gently pulled the dildo from Jasmine, taking care to not let her beleaguered asshole snap uncomfortably on the end. With a damp towel, she cleaned Jasmine's end, slid the pillows from under Jasmine's hips and unhooked her ankles.

"Turn on to your back for me, lover. It's my turn to make you come."

Jasmine did as instructed, with some difficulty as her wrists were still bound, but she managed. Elena held her ankles and spread her legs again, but this time retying her ankles much more gently. Elena lifted Jasmine's head, slid a pillow beneath her, straddled her and pressed her pussy and ass to her face.

"Eat me, lover, while I fuck your pussy."

Jasmine did as bidden, rolling her own tongue over and around Elena's shaven pussy, fragrant from her recent cum, collecting, savouring and swallowing as much of her as she was able to.

Elena leaned forward and inserted the pussy end of the double dildo into Jasmine's waiting snatch. With a practiced roll of the wrist she started to fuck Jasmine hard with the artificial cock, slowly at first but then faster, and ran her tongue over her hard clit.

Jasmine instantly bucked her hips, her own orgasm not too far away. She could feel the dildo sliding the full length and hitting her cervix, the sensation being both pleasurable and painful; the young woman rolling her tongue across her; the sheer horniness she felt in being helpless, bound and blindfolded.

Jasmine came, her yells of delight muffled by the Greek pussy she was busily licking, squirting copiously around the dildo, over Elena's hand and onto the bed.

Elena got up off Jasmine, unhooked her wrists and ankles, slid the blindfold from her eyes and smiled deeply.

"Did you enjoy that, Jas?"

Jasmine nodded, returning the smile.

"Christ Elena, that was sooooooo good. I often wonder where you learn tricks like that. But I must say I did get a tiny bit frightened when you started to fuck my ass with that long dildo."

Elena's smile dropped, her face full of concern.

"I am sorry Jas, I let myself get carried away. I hope you know I would never hurt you."

The young Greek girl's eyes started to water, and Jasmine felt instantly ashamed. I know you wouldn't, my love. I wish I'd not said it now.

Jasmine reached out her arms, drawing Elena in to nestle into her bosom. She complied, sniffling slightly. Jasmine placated her while stroking her long, wavy hair and regarded for almost the first time Elena's left hand, with the white gold and diamond wedding band on the third finger. She brought Elena's hand up to her face and planted a kiss on the ring, then slid her mouth over the finger and sucked deeply. She brought her own left hand up, interlocking their fingers, her own matching wedding band now visible next to Elena's.

"I love being married to you, Elena."

**********************************************************************************

Jasmine was awoken by the sound of her mobile phone, ringing on the bedside table. She and Elena had taken a post-coital nap and they must have dozed longer than they intended. The sky was quite dark so a couple of hours must have passed.

She blinked her eyes for focus, extricated herself from Elena as gently as she could and picked the phone up.

Luke.

She checked the time. 10.20 p.m. It was a bit late to ring, certainly beyond courtesy hours, even if this was a bootie call. She hoped that wasn't what he was calling for. She was perfectly content to lie in her wife's arms for the rest of the night. But she knew if that was what he and Tom wanted, she would not disobey.

She pressed to take the call, Luke's chirpy voice in her ear.

"Hi Jas, sorry to call you so late."

"That's OK Luke, though you did startle us. What's up? Everything OK?"

"Yep, everything's fine. But... we've had a strange business request. Need to talk it through if that's OK."

Jasmine frowned, slightly annoyed at the lateness of the call for business matters. "At this hour? Couldn't it wait until the morning? What's so special about this one?"

"It could be important. Can you talk freely?"

Jasmine sighed and lifted herself from the bed to make her way to her office. Elena roused, eyes slightly glazed from sleep, mouthing "what's wrong?"

Jasmine mouthed back, "I have to take this. Promise I won't be long."

Elena nodded, smiled and was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow again.

Jasmine padded across the floor to her office, switched the lamp on and sat down. She yawned freely down the phone. Luke wouldn't mind. Although she was a tiny bit disappointed it wasn't a summons for fucking. She hadn't been ordered to come over to see them both for a while. Maybe it's because I'm married to Elena now.

"OK Luke, I'm alone. What's so concerning that it can't wait?"

"It's a request from a couple. Names of Steven and Sara. It's the usual stuff. He wants to be punished and cuckolded, she wants to be fucked by a couple of bulls and as she's bi-curious, maybe a woman too. They're on holiday over here in a couple of weeks and want to tie it in then."

Jasmine yawned again. This really isn't very interesting so far. We've catered for couples on holiday before now.

"So what's so special about this couple?"

"They sent in their bio as usual, along with a photo. You're already booked for the dates they want anyway so I was just going to send the usual 'sorry-thanks-but-no-can-do' email, but I happened to notice where they come from. A place called Wirksworth in the UK. I hadn't heard of it before, it looked a funny name, so out of blind curiosity I Googled it. Seems it's close to where you originally came from. So I thought I'd send you the bio and the photo, just to see if it was anyone you might know at all. I haven't told them you're not available yet. I thought you might like to see for yourself first."

Jasmine stifled a third yawn. Yep, I know Wirksworth but doubtful I'll know this pair. But I suppose it's worth a look. Luke did right to let me know.

"OK Luke, thanks for the heads-up. It's probably no-one I know but I'll have a look first thing in the morning. Night. Love ya loads. Love to Tom too. Speak to you tomorrow."

She blew him a kiss down the phone, hung up and switching the light off in her office, made her way back to her bed to curl up with Elena.

**********************************************************************************

The following morning, after the women had gone through their usual routine of yoga, shower and breakfasting together, Elena headed off to work at the local Tourist Information Office and Jasmine, slipping on a skimpy white bikini, made her way to her own office with a steaming cup of coffee in hand. After looking at this email, she fully intended to top her tan up for a couple of hours by the side of the pool. She had a customer booked in for that evening, so she always liked to make a leisurely morning of it.

She sighed again as she sat at her desk and booted up her laptop. Balancing her reading glasses onto her nose, she scrolled through the bio Luke had sent her the previous night.

Steven and Sara...he mid 50s, she slightly younger.... he recently divorced... the pair met years ago at a sex party... he had been running an affair with her behind his ex-wife's back ever since... both were 'in the lifestyle'... more sex parties... dogging... he sharing her with other men... he wants to be cuckolded and punished while she takes cock in all her holes... they like it when men cum on her face while he watches... she wants to try at eating pussy but hasn't yet... usual... usual...

Jasmine found nothing to spark her interest. So he cheated on his wife to get with his new woman. There's nothing remarkable about that, in this day and age. It doesn't make him a particularly nice fella though.

She opened up the attached photo, and what she saw caused her to start, spilling her coffee on the floor.

The photo was of a naked couple. She was smiling at the camera while supporting in her hands a pair of floppy, pendulous breasts with ridiculously large saucer nipples. She was rather plain looking, features slightly worn with age and possibly some self-abuse with alcohol. Her body, although shapely, was overweight and flabby, her hair a washed out blonde with greying roots, a puffy pubic mound hidden in a roll of fat, a shaven pussy. Beside her a skinny, balding man with an average sized cock and the beginnings of a beer-belly. Clearly they were just the sort of middle-aged couple who were bored and looking for some sexual adventure. There's nothing to write home about, nothing to see here.

But her gaze was fixed firmly on the man. The man she knew very well, and had done so for over a quarter of a century.

Gerry.

Jasmine couldn't believe it. 'Steven' was actually her ex-husband Gerry. The drunkard she had sent back home to Derbyshire, after she'd very first been fucked by Luke and Tom and when she'd finally decided she'd had enough of him.

And here you are again. Like the proverbial bad penny.

Jasmine read the bio again. There in black and white and from his own mouth, how he had met 'Sara' at a sex party and kept an affair with her for years while he was already married. While you were married to me, you bastard! When you were always too drunk to get into my bed and see to me. You were fucking this balloon, when all the while you had me at home waiting for you!

Tears pricked her eyes. Tears of anger at being confronted with this revelation of his infidelity, the infidelity she had long secretly suspected him of despite his drunkenness, and of having had the wool pulled over her eyes for so long. She felt fury swell within her, and with it, she saw with absolute clarity that she had just been presented with the perfect opportunity to take some revenge for his neglect.

She picked up her phone and pressed to call.

"Luke, good morning. Hi, yes, slept well thanks. Yep, just reading their bio now....

Yep, believe it or not, I know him. Don't know her....

Can we get together, you, me and Tom? I need to talk with you about this face-to-face....

Yes, I can pop round next door in an hour. See you then."

She hung up, and turning to the photo of 'Steven and Sara', smiled cruelly. Thoughts of how she could get her own back on Gerry for his infidelity swept through her, firing the viciousness she held within, which transferred to her juicing, swelling vulva. Almost absent-mindedly, her hand slipped into her bikini bottoms and she started to stroke at the heat between her legs.

SB_UK
SB_UK
21 Followers