Jasmine's Free Time Fun

Story Info
Jasmine wants something to do between classes.
4.2k words
4.5
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jasmine walked out of the auditorium at the end of her lecture she wondered what she should do now. There was around two hours before her next class and it was too much hassle to leave university and come back later. Her friends were either in other classes or didn't have to be at university today. She could have gone to the library and did some studying but she wasn't in the mood for that.

At first Jasmine went wandering aimlessly around campus to pass the time but that got old really quick. She thought about going to one of the food places on campus but she didn't feel hungry. After stopping to look around she found she was close by a near empty common room. Thinking it was just as good a place as any to pass some time Jasmine went inside and took a seat. Without really taking in what the other people there were doing, Jasmine took out her phone to browse the internet.

Jasmine started off looking through some social media sites but nothing managed to catch her interest. She then tried to find some videos to watch that managed to hold her attention for a bit before she found herself just scrolling without seeing anything worthwhile. Feeling a touch frustrated, Jasmine gave up and put down her phone.

Looking around the common room Jasmine studied the other people present. In a corner sitting by himself was a guy who appeared to be watching something intently on his laptop. He had headphones on so it wasn't possible to tell if it was study related or if he was just killing time as well. The only other people in the common room were a boy and girl who Jasmine assumed had to be a couple based on the way they were sitting very close together with the girl's legs lying across the boy's lap and his hand on her thigh. They were talking in low tones and from the way the boy's hand was rubbing her thigh, it kind of looked like they were engaging in some foreplay.

Seeing the couple being affectionate, Jasmine started thinking about Jack. He was the closest thing she had to a boyfriend, their relationship was more along the lines of friends with benefits though. She and Jack hooked up on a fairly regular basis but seeing the intimacy of the couple nearby made the last time Jasmine had sex seem like too long ago.

Her observation was momentarily distracted by the guy on his laptop packing up his belongings and leaving. With a minimal turn of her head, Jasmine went back to watching the couple and saw that they had started to make out. Since it was just her in the common room with them, Jasmine took out her phone and looked down at the screen so that she wasn't obviously watching. While idly going through her phone she snuck glances at the couple. Their kisses were getting heated and the boy's hand had moved up very high on the girl's leg, enough that his fingers were partially under the hem of her quite short legged shorts.

Jasmine's gaze locked on to the couple when she saw that the girl had begun lightly stroking the boy's cock through his shorts. It was shocking how brazen they were being right where a stranger could see them. It was also exciting and Jasmine wondered just how far the couple would take things. It took some effort but Jasmine turned away so that she wasn't blatantly watching. She kept them in the corner of her eye but it wasn't a clear enough view to fully tell what they were doing.

Even without having the couple properly in sight, they still held Jasmine's full attention. She listened closely as the couple fooled around, their breathing getting heavy and the girl letting out small whimpers. There was a deep groan that had to have come from the boy and Jasmine couldn't help looking at them directly. The couple had pulled apart a bit and both of them had flushed faces. They adjusted their clothing before getting out of their chair. As he was getting up, the boy's shorts briefly pressed tightly against his pelvis and Jasmine caught a glimpse of the outline of his hard cock.

As the couple went to leave the girl looked toward Jasmine and gave her an embarrassed grin. Jasmine smiled and a quick thumbs up in return. The girl's eyes widened and her face took on a pleased expression before she turned back to her boyfriend. They both picked up their pace as they walked out of the common room, leaving Jasmine all by herself.

The display she had just witnessed had got Jasmine feeling more than a little horny. She thought of her and Jack playfully teasing each other and was convinced to see if she could get him to come and meet up with her. A bunch of touching, kissing and maybe more seemed like an excellent way to fill her free time.

Jasmine was pretty sure Jack was in a class at the moment but she thought it couldn't hurt to check. If he wasn't busy maybe they could pass the time together. In order to not cause a disruption if he was busy she sent him a message. (Hey Jack, what are you doing at the moment?)

It took a couple of minutes for him to respond which seemed like confirmation that he was in a class.

(Hey Jaz. What's up?)

(Nothing at all. I have a long break between classes and I'm just chilling out in a common room. I thought I'd see if you were free and wanted to hang out with me.)

A light flush of warmth went through her body. The words 'hang out' were effectively a code she and Jack used to let each other know that they wanted to have sex or fool around. If they were thinking of actually doing some activity they would say what it was. Sure enough Jack picked up on what Jasmine was asking and responded appropriately in his next message.

(I'm in an important class at the moment. I wish I was there with you though. I'd bury my head between your thighs to eat your sweet pussy.)

Jasmine squirmed, she too wished he was there to do that to her. If she closed her eyes and thought about it, she could almost feel his tongue pushing into her pussy. Jack really did enjoy eating her pussy and he knew how to get her all worked up so that she would be begging him to fuck her.

A wave of arousal went through Jasmine at the thought of having sex with Jack. She indulged those thoughts for a moment before sending a response back.

(If only. I'm all alone in a common room now. I could use something stimulating to do.)

It took some time before Jack's next message arrived. (Sorry I can't help you with that. This class is covering some pretty important material and I should really be paying attention.)

Jasmine sighed but she couldn't be disappointed. She wasn't expecting Jack to leave his class just to give her something to do. She started browsing the internet again to see if this time she could find something that interested her.

A few minutes later her phone chimed with a message from Jack. (Since you're alone, take off your bra and then send me a picture of your boobs.)

Jasmine stared at the message and wondered what to do. She and Jack joked around like this occasionally but she had never actually sent him any nude photos of herself. Another message from Jack soon appeared.

(Don't go somewhere private, take it off right where you are now.)

Jasmine couldn't help grinning at Jack presuming that she was going to take off her bra and that her only issue would be doing it in a public space. While she felt an urge to refuse outright, the part of her that had been looking for something to do was interested in seeing where this was going. It also helped that the flush of arousal she was feeling had her in the mood to do something a little naughty.

There weren't any people walking around outside so it was probably safe for Jasmine to take off her bra without being seen. Still, she didn't feel comfortable with doing it too openly. Jasmine moved to another chair, one that faced away from the windows on the side of the common room where the entrance was. The common room had windows on the side the Jasmine was now facing but they were smaller ones that were set high in the wall. Only someone really tall would be able to look through them with any ease.

Despite now being almost completely out of view of the outside, Jasmine didn't want to take off her t-shirt first in order to make it easier to remove her bra. She unhooked her bra and then had to awkwardly move around to pull the straps off of her shoulders and arms before pulling it through the neck of her t-shirt. It was freeing to be without her bra and Jasmine's t-shirt was tight enough that it was easy to see her breasts were now unrestrained, especially with how her nipples were poking through the material.

Wanting to get a response back to Jack as soon as possible, Jasmine dumped her bra on the seat beside her and picked up her phone to take a picture of herself. She paused to think about what kind of picture she should take. While it was already pretty obvious that she didn't have a bra on, Jasmine wanted to show Jack something more explicit. She hiked up the bottom of her t-shirt until its hem was resting over her nipples, exposing a generous amount of underboob. When taking the photo, Jasmine made sure to keep her face out of the picture. She trusted Jack but she didn't know whether someone in his class might catch a glimpse of his phone screen.

It was somewhat surprising to Jasmine that she didn't feel any hesitation about sending the photo of her breasts to Jack. Instead she was actually excited to be doing something naughty, especially with her being in a somewhat public place. As she sent the photo a burst of excitement had Jasmine wanting to send Jack an even more audacious picture.

She pulled her t-shirt completely over her breasts and got a small jolt as the material rubbed against her nipples. Grinning, Jasmine lined up her phone to perfectly frame her exposed boobs with their slightly puffy areolas and hard nipples.

Just as she finished taking the photo, her phone chimed with Jack's reply to the first photo. Jasmine pulled her t-shirt back down before reading his message.

(Wow, you actually did it! That's a great picture, you have awesome tits.)

Most of the time Jasmine didn't think she was particularly attractive. She was inclined to say that she was just okay looking. In her mind her body was unremarkable due to an almost boyish figure with its only saving grace being not too large but full round breasts. On top of that her face was at best 'girl next door' pretty, her generic looks reinforced by her brown hair and the sprinkling of freckles on and around her nose.

However whenever Jack complimented her body, the way he spoke had a sincere appreciation and awe to it that made her believe that she was sexy. A flush of heat spread through Jasmine's body as Jack's voice sounded through her mind while she reread his message.

Feeling hungry for more arousing affirmation, Jasmine replied by sending Jack the more explicit photo of her tits. She would have liked to see Jack's face when he saw the photo but absent that, she was eager to find out what his response would be. It didn't take that long for Jack to send another message.

(Holy shit that's hot! Seeing that picture got me rock hard.)

The thought of Jack's cock getting hard at the sight of her bare breasts turned Jasmine on even more. There was a familiar light tension in her core that had her thinking about getting some physical stimulation. Thoughts of Jack's hands on her body wound the tension in her body tighter.

Another message from Jack broke Jasmine out of her dirty little reverie. (Do you have anything planned for after your classes are finished? Do you want to meet up and we can hang out?)

Jasmine replied quickly to let him know that of course she wanted to meet up with him and have sex.

His response back was just as quick. (Awesome. Give me a call when your classes are finished. Talk to you later. I better focus on class, hopefully my boner will be gone before it's over.)

Grinning at Jack's message, Jasmine sent a quick see you later before putting her phone down on the chair beside her. Knowing that she was going to have sex later that day gave her something to look forward to but it didn't do anything to ease her current arousal. If anything that knowledge inflamed her arousal as it had her thinking about what she and Jack would end up doing. Memories rushed into her mind of being bent over or put on her hands and knees and fucked from behind. The memories had such a strong effect that Jasmine found that she was gently rocking her pelvis to try and get some friction against her pussy. She was also aware that her breathing had become heavier and her hard nipples were extra sensitive to the material of her t-shirt rubbing across them.

Jasmine didn't think she could wait until she saw Jack later, she needed some relief now. There was a restless energy in her body that needed to be burned up somehow. She thought about where she could go to take care of her needs but then the more impulsive and horny part of her asked if it was necessary for her to go somewhere else.

She hadn't had any problems when she exposed her breasts to photograph them. That had been a fairly quick process though. Getting herself off would take a lot more time. While Jasmine was really horny she wasn't going to quickly come, she didn't want a hurried, unsatisfactory orgasm.

The question Jasmine asked herself was whether it was likely that someone would walk by or come into the common room any time soon. The room was located in a building towards the outer edge of campus, well away from most of the busier areas and eating places. There also hadn't been anyone else around other than the few people that had left the common room. If she wanted to go through with masturbating here, she was probably safe from getting caught.

It occurred to Jasmine that rather than debating about whether she could touch herself in the common room, she could go and find a bathroom where she could make herself come without spending time on any of this internal debate. But now that she was thinking it over she wasn't willing to leave and give up the chance to do something exciting without deciding if she could even do it.

While masturbating was a lot wilder and would be more embarrassing to be caught doing than exposing her breasts, it wasn't like she would be revealing a lot of herself. She wasn't planning to take off her shorts and panties, that would make it difficult for her to cover up in case someone did come into the common room.

Other than being seen, the only issue for Jasmine was whether she was comfortable with doing something as naughty as masturbating in a public area that people used frequently. With how turned on she was and the fact that there didn't seem to be too much chance of being caught, Jasmine was feeling quite okay about it. The thought of doing something naughty and risky added an extra edge to her arousal that overcame her remaining reluctance. Having made the decision to stay in the common room, Jasmine was absolutely ready to get started.

Jasmine pinched the material of her t-shirt and pulled upward bringing the top of her shorts and then her belly into view. One of her hands touched her exposed skin and the contact made Jasmine shiver in anticipation. After a brief pause to check if there was anyone nearby, the hand on her belly moved downward and tried to slide into her shorts. There wasn't enough room for her hand to comfortably slip under the waistband of her shorts. She undid the button on her shorts, unzipped them halfway and then spread open the top of her shorts, revealing her panties.

With great eagerness Jasmine pushed a hand down the waist of her panties. Her fingers brushed through the short fuzz on her mound and halted when they reached the moist lips of her pussy. This initial contact brought out a soft gasp from Jasmine, she breathed in and pushed her fingers further down along the entrance to her pussy. When her hand was cupping her pussy she paused for a moment. There wasn't anyone close by but just sitting in an open area with her hand on her pussy had Jasmine feeling naughty in the best possible way. If someone did walk by and look in the common room, they would only be able to see the back of her head and the tops of her shoulders. That gave Jasmine some comfort to continue but didn't affect the thrill she felt.

She lifted her t-shirt back up over her breasts. Having her tits exposed added a further element of risk and naughtiness to what she was doing and kicked her excitement up a little further. Without consciously doing anything, the pressure of Jasmine's fingers against her pussy increased. Her need for more stimulation was too strong to ignore.

Jasmine started off with lightly tracing her fingers back and forth over her pussy. As much as she wanted to reach her release, she also wanted to draw out her enjoyment. Jasmine pressed a little harder with her fingers, making them push in and separate the lips of her pussy. In her head Jasmine pictured Jack brushing the head of his cock against her pussy. The swell of arousal from that image combined with the sensations from her fingers got Jasmine to push forward and take the next step. As she imagined Jack penetrating her with his cock, she spread her legs wider and pushed a finger inside of her hot, wet pussy. The penetrating finger wasn't a match for Jack's cock so after slipping it in and out a few times she added another one. The extra girth felt a lot more satisfying to Jasmine and she sighed with pleasure as she settled her fingering into a steady rhythm. Jasmine continued running through the imaginary encounter with Jack in her mind and let herself get lost in the pleasurable sensations.

The loud talking of what sounded like a small group of people nearby made Jasmine snap out of her fantasy and freeze her movement. She didn't dare to look behind her to see if the group was going to enter the common room. Her pulse was racing as she sat there, her breasts exposed and fingers pressing into her pussy. The group passed by and as their voices receded Jasmine exhaled sharply with relief. She then grinned from the shocking thrill of what felt like a close call. It was a point of pride for Jasmine that she hadn't immediately covered up her breasts and removed her hand from her shorts. Jasmine felt her pussy pulsing against her fingers with her juices dripping onto her hand and panties. On her exposed breasts, her nipples were so hard they ached.

Slowly, Jasmine restarted her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy with long steady strokes. Her other hand went up to her breasts and touched her hard nipples, the shocks of sensation caused her to speed up the motion of the fingers in her pussy. With how amped she was, it didn't feel like she was far from her release. A pinch of one of her nipples made Jasmine gasp and she was only just able to keep it somewhat muted.

With a new sense of urgency Jasmine worked her pussy and breasts rougher, building the tension in her to its limit. As she approached her climax Jasmine's gasps and breathing were increasing in volume. It was getting difficult for her to restrain the noise she was making and if someone approached the common room Jasmine thought she might be beyond being able to stop herself.

Right on the edge of coming, Jasmine released her breast to grip the armrest of the chair tightly and she leaned back firmly. As the fingers in her pussy rapidly stroked the sensitive inner flesh, Jasmine started grinding her clit against the heel of her palm.

The pressure on her clit was enough to get Jasmine over the line to climax. She managed to keep from crying out loud but she did release a long strained groan. Her back arched and her ass rose from the seat, leaving Jasmine held up by her hand on the arm rest and her back pressing on the back of her chair. As her fingers plunged deep into her spasming pussy, juices gushed out, coating her hand and soaking her panties.

12